joliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 04:32 PM   #47
Nwbie
getDare Devil

OMG that was nice
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 04:51 AM   #48
18y/otwink

Is there more to cum? I've jacked off to all these so many times... Please keep writing.
18y/otwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 06:35 AM   #49
matt1995

Default Coolest Guy in School Part 13

Charlie held hands with Marie as he walked back into Zak's room. Most of the players had left, clearly having either returned home or gone downstairs to sleep on a sofa. It was three in the morning, almost so late as to be early, and people were clearly both very tired and startled by the what had happened. Luke sat, fully clothed, on the sofa his head in his hands, whilst Zak, shirtless and his underwear visible above low-hanging jeans, leant on a wall talking seriously to Nelson. Nelson turned and went to leave the room, glancing at the linked hands.
'You two just bang?' Nelson asked, unflinchingly.
'Yeah.' Marie answered without hesitation, Charlie struck by her approach to the subject of sex. It was as if he was asking if she had just poured herself a drink. Marie turned to Charlie, smiling.
'That was really nice. I'd like to see you again.'
'Yeah,' Charlie smiled nervously. 'Definitely.'
'How's next Friday after school for you?'
'Good. Great.' Charlie said.
'I'll see you then. I'm heading back home. Got work tomorrow.' Marie kissed Charlie on the lips, and left the room.

Charlie looked at the devastation of the room. The collection of sofas marked with the moisture of bare asses, the rug in the centre splattered with cum and a general smattering of cans, bottles and glasses around the room. Charlie had cum twice, and his cock was not feeling large within his tight underwear. He felt he had cum more and harder than ever before, and he was satisfied in himself. He was however, concerned for Luke and Zak, and wondered what had happened in his absence. He walked over and sat next to Luke.
'Hey. How you doing?'
Luke leant up and, amazingly, smiled. 'I'm really good.'
'No wonder.' Zak cut in from the other side of the room, walking over to sit down with the two other boys. 'You kissed me. Practically molested me, really.'
Luke laughed. 'Please,' he said, looking up directly at Zak. 'You're a good actor, but you're not that good.'
Zak looked taken aback, and stuttered. 'What are you talking about?'

Luke stood up in front of Charlie and Zak. He unbuttoned his shirt, undid his belt and in a smooth motion removed his tight jeans. He turned towards Zak in his yellow hipsters. Zak glanced at Luke's bulge.
'See.' Luke said. 'I've noticed that before. I notice you looking at me in the shower. You look at my cock. Earlier, you wanted it so much.' Zak was stunned into silence. 'And guess what.' Luke continued. 'I want you too. I want you inside me. I want you to cum on my face. I want to cum, in general, really. Everyone else seems to have cum except me...'
Charlie was shocked, but watched Zak, waiting for him to respond.
Zak did not say a word, but his eyes flickered repeatedly between Luke's eyes and his bulge.
'So tell you what,' Luke continued, gently caressing his balls. 'You want to keep playing this game for a little while longer. No more homophobes to restrict us. No ways in which I will be prevented from cumming.' Zak's eyes kept flickering. Luke pulled off his tight underwear, exposing his shaved semi. 'How's that?' Luke asked. 'You want to see more of this.' Zak nodded, the cool guy weakened by lust. Luke turned. 'How about you Charlie? I'm getting a vibe from you. You want to play some of the V.I.P. game?'
Charlie hesitated. So much had happened. He had lost his virginity about quarter of an hour ago, and wanted to scream it to the heavens. He wanted to go home with Marie and cuddle her in bed and buy her presents and ask her about herself and fuck her again and again. But Charlie also saw the naked blue-haired twink in front of him, and as much as he was straight, he wanted to see this situation unfold.

'I can't.' Charlie responded. 'I've cum twice tonight already.'
He saw Luke put two and two together in regards to Charlie's entry with Marie, and grinned. 'I'm sure you can cum one more time.'
'I doubt I can even get hard,' Charlie laughed self-deprecatingly.
'Well there we go. A dare. Zak,' Luke said, 'Give Charlie back his wood. You can only use your mouth.'
'Okay,' Zak said, and without looking Charlie in the face, he went to his knees in front of him. Charlie stood up, feeling helpless and horny, and lowered the front of his underwear, revealing his flaccid dick. Zak took it in his mouth, and began to suck and play with the end with his tongue. Charlie had ejaculated onto Kim and into Marie, yet he had also not cum in the preceding days, and was impressed with himself as his dick began to stiffen. Luke paced naked around them, as Charlie quickly began to gain a full erection, which ached slightly but made him feel even more into the unfolding situation. Within at most two minutes, Zak was blowing a fully aroused Charlie.

'Okay Zak.' Luke said. 'Now you can dare me or Charlie... Fuck truths.'
Zak retracted from his action, and sat back on the sofa. 'Okay... I... I dare you to kiss me again, Luke.'
Luke smiled, and without hesitation embraced Zak in a full kiss, their tongues wrestling. Luke brought Zak to his feet, and whilst their lips were locked he began to undress Zak, pulling off his shirt and lowering his trousers and underwear, out of which Zak subsequently stepped. Charlie began stroking himself as the two naked guys got off, the muscular Zak and slim Luke, their cocks, seven and a half and six respectively. Luke broke the kiss, and turned to Charlie, who felt himself remarkably nearing climax. 'Charlie. While we're doing this, I want to see if you can fit us both in your mouth.'
Charlie went along with the game, the pace greatly faster than before, as he went to his knees and brought the two cocks, and their owners by necessity, towards him. The two shaved cocks were wet with pre-cum, and Charlie struggled as he attempted to suck them both. They were both notably thick cocks, and he could only fully fit one at a time. Charlie was so hard, and simply began to blow them in turn, whilst the moans of pleasure from above kept him excited. He blew Luke and felt the cock pulse. Luke had effectively been edging for hours. He pulled the smooth wet dick from his mouth and spoke.

'Luke?' He panted. 'Luke? Are you ready to cum?' Luke nodded, not breaking the kiss. 'Then cum on us. Both of us. Now.' Luke broke apart while Zak, still looking dumbfounded but also grinning immensely, his lips wet from the embrace, went to his knees next to Charlie. Zak panted too, and turned to Charlie kissing him briefly and fully on the lips.
'Jesus.' Charlie said, and kissed briefly back.
'Guys. Guys, now.'
Charlie and Zak turned, knelt next to one another, and Luke masturbated quickly with one hand, the other behind his back clenching his arse.
Luke moaned and closed his eyes, his face looking almost angelic with ecstasy as his first shot exploded from his cock, splattering across Zak's face and into his open mouth. Luke turned quickly and the second load hit Charlie on his left cheek. Luke kept his hand moving as two more fired onto Charlie's chest, then he turned and shoved his cock right into Zak's gaping mouth, as he sucked two final shots from his boy crush's exquisite cock. Luke pulled out, and staggered back.
'Fucking hell,' he said. 'I needed that. I'm just going to go and wash up. I'll be back in a couple of minutes to finish you two off.' Luke walked naked across the room and disappeared into the bathroom, as the two boys knelt next to each other. There was a moment's silence. Zak broke it.

'Fuck it Charlie.' Charlie was about to ask what it meant when Zak kissed him again and brought him to his feet. Charlie moved tight into Zak, running his hands up and down his physique - his washboard abs, his tight ass, his thick thighs and arms. Zak pumped Charlie's cock, as he brought Zak over to the bed and pushed him onto it, continuing to make out. Zak brought up Charlie's legs, and began to move his cock towards Charlie's ass.
Charlie spoke. 'I'm ready to cum. Just... what are you doing?'
'Let me fuck you. Let me fuck you in the ass. I want to blow my load inside you.'
'What?' Charlie said. 'I'm...'
'I'll work my fingers in, and then I'll fuck you,' Zak said, one hand caressing Charlie's hole, teasing entry.
'I don't... I'm not...'
'I will pleasure you so much...'
Charlie paused to think, as Zak embraced him again, and wrapped his arms around the blond twink. Zak's sweating body glistened and rubbed against Charlie, whose legs were open either side of Zak's torso. Charlie wanted to cum so badly, for the third time in at most an hour, and decided.
'Fuck me Zak. I want you to fuck me.'
Zak pulled back, and, looking into Charlie's eyes, made a motion to enter him.
'I've always known you were a queer, Zak. No wonder you wouldn't fuck me.' A female voice came from behind them. Zak turned around, erect and lustful. Lisa, camera phone in one hand, stood next to the door, which had clearly been left open. 'I own you fags now.'
matt1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 01:47 PM   #50
Nick
Distinguished Member

I keep loving these twists

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:02 PM   #51
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I want the next part, please, pretty please
Old 07-23-2015, 11:56 AM   #52
ilikeass

I love this story! Your brilliant! Really well done; keep this going, it's brill 😉😉

KIK = ilikeassGD - I'm up for literally anything

Looking for male master

Dislikes (but may do)
: Public, outdoors, hard pain, messy, cum denial
Limits: Family, permanent, extreme pain

PM ME I WON'T BITE
ilikeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:05 PM   #53
DrWedgie26

Default I'm Hooked!

I'm hooked on this story! Keep it going, please write a new chapter soon! T

Cannot do: Family, public, poop, pee, blood, permanent
DrWedgie26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:36 AM   #54
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Wow so good....really awsome twist can't wait for more; -)
Old 08-03-2015, 09:00 PM   #55
Priapus

This is really good! Please continue!!
M/BI-CURIOUS/6.5 inch
My PM Dares
Priapus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:24 AM   #56
matt1995

Default Coolest Guy in School Part 14

'Meet me outside the old cinema. Five o'clock next Friday. Or else.' Lisa tapped a finger significantly against her phone. She winked, turned and left the room. Zak stood up, and looked blankly at the wall. Charlie too, stood up, rolling upwards from the fuck-ready position he had just occupied. They looked at one another for a moment in silence.

'You two look fucking great. Bring those big juicy cocks to me. We should do this all the time...' Luke wandered in, gently stroking his shaved cock with one hand. The two boys did not respond. 'What's wrong?' asked Luke. 'You didn't cum without me did you?' Luke walked up between them, and stroked Charlie's bum cheek with one finger. 'What's up?' His other hand moved smoothly and tugged on Zak's still erect member.

'Fuck off!' Zak shouted. 'Fuck off Luke you pervert. Get the fuck out of my room.' Zak turned to face Luke, over whom he towered, being taller and broader and more muscled. 'Fuck off!' Luke's eyes opened in shock, and after a moment of consideration, he scuttled, not even stopping to retrieve his underwear. Luke ran out the room, bare to the world, clearly confused by what had just happened.
'What...' Charlie began.
'You can fuck off too, Charlie,' Zak said, more quietly. One hand casually gestured towards the door. 'I need to think.' Charlie did not want to question this intense Zak, so he took his leave, as the elder boy paced around his room, nude and tensed.

Charlie leant against the wall of the old cinema. It was a miserable day, with a thin level of rain soaking everything. It was in a rundown part of the town, and no one was around. It was five minutes to five, and he had spent the previous couple of hours with Marie. It had been pleasant, albeit with the same sense of despair he had felt for the previous week, since Lisa had made her threat and demands. He had seen Zak around school, surrounded by his typical cronies, including Lisa, and they had not talked. Zak, the perennial actor, was clearly not acting as if anything was going on, even as his whole world threatened to collapse around him. Marie and Charlie had gone for a coffee, and Charlie had mostly listened as Marie had described in great detail her day-to-day life, family, friends and how poor some of her previous boyfriends had been. Charlie was not assertive at the best of times, but he had been even more passive than usual, yet clearly his silence had put forward an impression of intelligence, and his cheekbones had done the rest. Marie had outlined at the end of their somewhat date, that the two were now going out. She had said that it would have been nice to spend some time together that night, garnished with a significant wink, but that she was going for a meal with family. Charlie was, however, invited for a barbaque at her house on Sunday, at which point he would meet her parents. He had let this all wash over him, as he dreaded what was coming, and began to dumbly count windows on the opposite side of the street.

A taxi drove down the street and out came Zak, looking brooding, a cigarette already rolled in one hand. The taxi rode away as he came and leant on the wall next to Charlie.
'You come up with anything?' Charlie asked.
'Nope.' There was a silence.
'Maybe you hit her in the head while she's not looking, and I'll throw the body in the lake,' Charlie suggested, deadpan. After a moment of silence, both erupted into a few seconds of laughter, the tension broken.
'Any idea what she'll want?' Charlie asked.
'Not sure. I've transferred some money into my account just in case.'
'Money?'
'Yeah,' Zak said. 'A lot of these people might live in big houses, but are actually skint. No idea what else she'd want.'
Charlie gulped. He had barely any money, and had been suspecting that maybe all Lisa wanted was to mess with them. She wouldn't release the video though, surely.

Another taxi rounded the corner and out came Lisa, staring down at her phone. She wore a tight-red fur-lined coat, which accentuated her bust, and a denim miniskirt, revealing her long beautiful legs. A large denim handbag was over one arm. She walked up to the boys without looking up from her smartphone.
'This is my favourite part,' she said, under her breath but clearly. The two boys looked over her shoulder to see a surprisingly HD angle of Luke cumming into Zak's mouth. 'No,' Lisa continued, fast-forwarding it, 'Maybe it's this.' She turned up the speaker to max volume, so, as if he were saying it again, Charlie's voice blared out.
'Fuck me Zak. I want you to fuck me.'
'You know you shouldn't say the fuck-word, Charlie,' Lisa giggled.
'What do you want?' Charlie asked, bluntly.
'You have to call me 'Boss' now.' Lisa looked up, smiling. 'Address me as 'Boss''.
'You are such a bitch.' Zak spat out.
'You are such a bitch, Boss.' Lisa corrected. 'Call me Boss, Number Two.'
'Number...?' Zak began.
'Oh, yes. You have numbers now. Depending on who is doing better. Number One,' she nodded to Charlie. 'You're doing well. You both need to do what I say, or else the video will be released. Much like your last video Number Two, this one would probably be a hit. Bold creative choice, for the sequel. How will it do at the box office?' Her voice rose in false excitement, as he gestured to the cinema and grinned.

'What do you want us to do?' Zak asked.
'Boss.' Lisa responded.
'What do you want us to do, Boss?' Zak asked again, grimacing.
'Whatever I say. First things first. You're only wearing these.' Lisa pulled two pairs of running shorts from the bag, one pair flourescent pink the other flourescent green. Both were very short and very thin material. 'And shoes,' Lisa added. 'I'm not a monster.'
'Why would we be wearing just shorts in this... Boss?' Charlie asked.
'You've been jogging, obviously.' Lisa responded, and held out the shorts.
'Where do we get changed, Boss?' Charlie asked.
'Oh, just here.'
'But there's houses on the other side of the street...' Charlie hesitated, as Lisa tapped her camera phone, re-emphasising the threat. Before Charlie had a chance to reconsider, Zak standing next to him, in the middle of a street in the middle of a town, had pulled off his jacket and shirt in one motion, removed his shoes and stripped entirely. His cock, shaved and sizable as always, flopped out of his skinny jeans for a moment, before he seized the flourescent pink running shorts and pulled them over himself.
'Good job,' Lisa said, smiling with approval. 'Number One.'
Charlie grimaced, and, cupping himself tightly, hastily stripped.

Lisa walked into the cinema first, with the two boys, glistening in the rain and wearing only thin shorts which clearly showed their bulges, following on either side. Lisa walked up to the counter, behind which a teenager, around the age of fifteen, with spiked up hair and a nervous expression, stood.
'Three for whatever's on, please.' Lisa said, pushing a note across to the boy.
'I'm sorry,' he stuttered. 'They can't go in without shirts. That's our policy.'
Lisa glanced at the boy's name tag. 'Chuck? Are you sure there's no way you can let these two in?' Lisa leant forward, and strategically unzipped her coat to unveil her fantastic cleavage. She pressed her boobs on the counter, so as to incentivise the shy fifteen year old.
'I'm sorry.' Chuck responded, 'I can't. It's against policy.' Lisa looked peturbed, pushing her chest further out and noting his lack of glance.
'Chuck, eh... Chuck... How about one of my boys takes you to the back room?'
Chuck's eyes widened, as he glanced at Zak and Charlie, his eyes perceptively going to their crotches. 'I... I...'
'These boys can make you cum real hard, Chuck.'
'I can't leave my... I need to man the booth...' Chuck looked tense and excited.
Lisa paused, and then turned to Zak and Charlie. 'Which one of you want to please your boss?'
Charlie stepped forward immediately, without particularly thinking, only knowing that he had become Number Two.
'Good job, Number Two. Make him moan.' Lisa gestured to the booth, as Chuck, more out of his element even than Charlie, opened the booth door ajar. Charlie walked quickly to the booth and entered, there was barely enough room for two people. Chuck was breathing very quickly, but nodded down gently to the floor of the booth. There was a small space below the counter, under which Charlie could crouch and be invisible to anyone outside. Charlie went to his knees, being careful not to bang his head, as Chuck returned to standing, ready to serve.

Lisa went to sit down on a slightly broken chair, and gestured Zak to join her.
Charlie began to unzip Chuck's spacious work trousers, noting how much the boy, perhaps a year younger than himself, was shaking. Charlie reached in and pulled out the boy's semi, through some thick plaid boxers, so it was out in front of him. As Charlie's lips met the tip of Chuck's cock, which was perhaps just under six inches long, and nice and thick, he felt the younger boy tense up entirely. Such was natural, as is anyone's experience upon receiving their first head. Chuck clearly had been expecting anything of this sort, as his pubic hair was completely unkempt, the strands creeping up his quiverring shaft. Charlie sucked Chuck slowly, stroking his hairy balls with his right hand, pausing for a moment as he considered the absurdity of his situation. Above him, he heard an adult male's voice, saying:
'Adult for the balcony, please.'
Chuck's voice had been deep, but was notably higher when he responded. 'Five fifty, please.'
Another couple of customers were served as he raised Chuck to his full extent, and he could feel the pre-cum lace his mouth.
'Two please.' The female voice Charlie heard could not have come from anyone older than about thirteen, and it was at that point which Chuck exploded into Charlie's mouth. The girls standing at the counter above looked with amusement as Chuck bit his bottom lip and held back and groan of pleasure. He breathed heavily, before saying. 'Eight... Eight please...'

Chuck had released such quantities of spunk into Charlie's mouth, some began to dribble down his chin. His mouth was almost full, and he was about to close his eyes and attempt to swallow, when Chuck leant down and looked at Charlie.
'That girl. She says not to swallow. Thanks...' The boy said timidly, returning his dripping penis into his trousers. Charlie clambered from below the desk and out into the lobby. Lisa stood there, bare-chested Zak standing stoicly at her side, holding out a large tub of popcorn.
'Butter is so calorific. Need to keep my tight ass,' Lisa said, holding the tub just in front of Charlie's face. She nodded, and Charlie realised what she wanted. He spat his mouthful of semen onto the popcorn. Lisa moved her finger across his chin, collecting the last of the cum on it, and wiped it deliberately into Charlie's blond hair.
'You should wear hair gel. You'd look good, Number one.'
'Enjoy the film,' came Chuck from behind the counter, regaining his composure and grinning without meaning to.
'We will,' Lisa said, before saying more quietly to her boys. 'I say my ass. I won't risk it even with normal popcorn. No, this is for you, and the lack of butter is so your tight butts don't get too big.' Lisa placed a hand confidently down the back of Charlie's shorts, squeezed, and removed it.

The three sat in a line in the middle of a mostly empty cinema. The two girls who had smirked at Chuck's orgasm face were in the row in front, while a man sat alone in the row behind. Lisa sat in the middle as the adverts drew to a close and the film began to start, with Zak on her left and Charlie on her right.
'Okay boys, this is a challenge between you. Whoever wins gets to be more comfortable tonight.'
matt1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:54 PM   #57
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Yeah finally the next chapter is out
Old 09-04-2015, 03:08 PM   #58
Priapus

Pls continue this
M/BI-CURIOUS/6.5 inch
My PM Dares
Priapus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 06:23 PM   #59
A bakers dozen

It's so good can't wait for the next part
A bakers dozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 02:32 PM   #60
KarateKnakker
Baby Member

Love it! Looking forward to next chapter!
KarateKnakker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, friends, jock, master, school