Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-10-2015, 07:08 PM   #16
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Totally awesome. First story or not. I read quite a few stories and this is an awesome one to read. which is why I am saying that you need to write more.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 03:01 PM   #17
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

Will there be more to this story or no
I really want more
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 04:13 AM   #18
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossdresser5 View Post
Will there be more to this story or no
I really want more
I do plan on writing more however have found it hard to find time or motivation recently due to a couple of issues in my life but I will try and get round to writing at some point.

Watch this space

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

ben_sissy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 02:57 PM   #19
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

Can't wait to see where this goes

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:39 PM   #20
DrWedgie26

Default Keep going!

I'm sorry to hear about any personal issues that you are currently facing. When you feel up to it, I, as well as others, who love for you to continue this story.

Cannot do: Family, public, poop, pee, blood, permanent
DrWedgie26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:51 PM   #21
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry to hear about issues.
As a fellow writer i know it is a tiny bit hard for you to sometimes find the inspiration and everything to write.
Give it time, as funny as this sounds, the words will come to you eventually.
Hope everything is okay.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 09-02-2015, 03:24 AM   #22
niqnaq1
Baby Member

Hi. New here. I like wut im reading. Keep it up
niqnaq1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:11 PM   #23
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

So I am back after a while and will be starting to write the next chapter ASAP, and probably uploading it in a couple hours or some point tomorrow...

Old 09-09-2015, 02:19 PM   #24
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for not updating this story for so long but I hope you're all still interested;

Chapter 4

I pleaded with izzy to delete the photo and not to do anything with it but my efforts were fruitless. She immediately turned on her laptop and plugged her phone in. 'So baby girl, I'm transferring the picture onto my laptop along with a note' said Izzy. She told me that if anything was to happen to izzy I was to tell Lily (the girl from the party) about the picture and the note. The note was to read that we were in this rather odd relationship and that if izzy was to be in hospital, then Lily was to take over. After leaving the note and the picture she turned the laptop off and removed the panties from over the panties and placed them in an empty drawer. She then placed the rest of the panties and nappies in the drawer and closed it. Izzy told me 'You're missing something that any good girl
Should have, a training bra'. I was surprised by this latest development and racked my brain to try to recall Izzy telling me to buy a packet of training bras. 'Oh don't worry baby girl, I've dug out some of my old ones for you' izzy reassured me. The thought of wearing Izzys own bra added to the excitement of the moment, izzy still being naked and all and now my penis felt like it was ready to burst. Izzy let me choose which training bra she would let me wear first as it would be one of the last choices I got for a while. Before me lay a selection of Izzys old bras, ranging in styles, colours and sizes. I settled for a blue checkered one with a little bunny in between where the emerging boobs would be. 'Good choice' Izzy said, 'This was always my favourite'. Izzy then tied my legs to the poles at the end of her bed and strung gaffer tape round my wrists so that I didn't try escape when she un-handcuffed me to slip the bra on. After the bra was on she left me like that for a minute whilst she went to lock the front and back doors. She then proceeded to tell me how the keys she was holding were the only was I could get out the house. She slid the hand with the keys under her bed, rummaged about a bit and brought out an empty hand. Izzy then left then proceeded to kiss me for about 20 seconds to take my mind off the pain of her pulling the tape off my wrists. She untied my legs, and on her way out the room, said 'get dressed from my wardrobe, look nice, I'm cooking your last dinner baby', then disappeared out of view.

I got off the bed and tried to close my legs, but found a force field stopping my legs touching. Surprised by my inability to complete this task I looked down between my legs and was reminded of my new, crinkly underwear. Unable to walk properly I waddled over to Izzys wardrobe and started searching through Izzys wardrobe for something that would fit me. I decided my best chance of looking nice would be to wear a dress and some tights as that would look like it fit me. I pulled a pair of plain black tights and pulled them
Over my nappy, surprised at how easy they were to get over my nappy, I started searching for a dress to wear over my training bra and tights. I decided to go for a straight black one with a bit of lace over my training bra region. I looked at myself in the mirror having pulled the dress on and wondered if I was ready to start this new chapter of my life, however the excitement of being in my crushes clothes and training bra brought me enough courage to leave the bedroom, leaving the door open behind me and headed downstairs where I could smell steaks being fried. As I got downstairs I saw that Izzy had got dressed in a smart blue floor length dress with some diamanté crystal just above the cleavage, and that she had set the table for a romantic meal for two. 'NO' izzy shouted!!! ' you've disobeyed one of your first rules' she said in a stern voice which didn't sound too good on my account. She then calmed down and sat down on the black leather sofa and motioned for me to go sit next to her which I did promptly.

I was told how I had not been on all
Fours like I should have been and as a punishment my new life as a baby would start now, and we would
Not be having our romantic meal. Instead she pulled the dress and tights off me and threw them into the corner of the room. She said that because I'd been bad my only tea tonight would be liquid, milk to be more precise. My heart skipped a beat as I remembered what she had said earlier About the breastfeeding, and having seen the book from earlier. Izzy sat back down on the sofa and gestured for me to go sit on her lap. Excited at the prospect of soon sucking Izzys nipple and tasting her juices, I did as asked. As she lowered her dress, a tit popped out the top, showing she had no bra on. As that happened my cock was rock hard…

To be continued

Old 09-16-2015, 08:41 PM   #25
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story so far.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 09-17-2015, 07:56 PM   #26
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

I love this story

Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 04:13 AM   #27
tiger777

This is a great story, can't wait for the next part.
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:18 AM   #28
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Plug

Just a brief update for all the loyal followers of my story;

I am looking to write the next phase of this story at some point in the near-mid future however am still struggling with a few relationship issues in real life, thus making it hard for me to find enough motivation to keep on writing.

Old 11-01-2015, 01:33 PM   #29
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Medal Bronze 1

Sorry for the delay in writing this latest chapter on the story but now without further delay, I present the next stage of My Descent into Diapers

Chapter 5

As Izzy pulled her perfectly shaped tit out from her dress, my world seemed to stand still. I didn't expect anything to be happening so fast. Less than 24 hours ago I was having a good time getting drunk with my friends, now i was having a GREAT time in my new life seeing Izzys tit. As she placed her hand below it to raise it up for my ease, I lowered my mouth and cupped my lips, ready to suckle on her nipple. As I placed my lips round it, the first moment blew me away. I had never been in this situation before, and all that time ago, whilst viewing her YouTube page, I would never have thought this would be happening with Izzy. I suckled on her nipple for what must have been around half a minute and I could sense Izzy getting frustrated as nothing appeared to be coming out. All the time and money she had spent researching how to breast feed without giving birth seemed to have gone to waste. After long enough she pushed my head away from her tit and said 'I'm sorry that I couldn't feed you myself baby, however I do have some in the fridge that I bought at the shop earlier. As she positioned me on the floor she disappeared into the kitchen and after around 30 seconds she reappeared, having repositioned her tit back in her dress. She was carrying a baby's bottle In her hand that was half full with a white-ish solution that bore a resemblance to milk but seemed to be a bit thicker. After sitting back down on the sofa Izzy then placed a silk blindfold over my head and left my like that for around 2 to 3 minutes. I don't know what happened during that time however when she returned the bottle was full and the white solution was looking a bit greener in colour and was a bit more liquidy.

She handed me the bottle and told me to finish it all as it would be all I got until the next morning. As I started drinking the mystery liquid it was a taste I had never before tasted however it certainly wasn't awful. It took around a minute to finish the bottle to empty. 'Well done baby' proclaimed Izzy after realising I had finished it. She then continued to tell me the contents of the bottle and that this will be all I am allowed to drink from now on; Milk solution, diuretic medicine, laxatives, Izzys piss and some of her vaginal fluids. This repulsed me, intrigued me and excited me all at the same time. I had just drunk Izzys fluids!!

After the drinking episode Izzy said she would let me watch tv for 30 minutes and then I was bed time however it would have to be kids shows. I turned on the tv and found some shows that would keep me 'entertained' for half an hour. Soon enough Izzy came back upstairs and told me that it was time to go to bed. She offered her hand out for me to hold and after I accepted she led me upstairs And into her parents bedroom. She proceeded to strip the bed of the duvet and beckoned for me to lye down, to which I obliged. She then handcuffed my hands together and taped them together to the wall behind he head. She then tied my legs to the poles at the end of the bed, pecked me on the cheek and whispered good night baby in a reassuring tone, turned the light out and left. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, after all the excitement of the day. After I don't know how much time I awoke with a pressurising pain in my stomach. Oh no. I thought. It must have been the diuretic and the laxative from the drink earlier taking its toll. I tried to get up to go to the toilet however the restraints placed upon me by Izzy put a stop to that. I couldn't hold on much longer and decided that I may as well let go and get a good nights sleep. As I let go j felt a warm mess spread between my legs and up my bum crack…

To be continued, hopefully

It has been really tough for me to write this chapter due to my relationship issues so would appreciate all feedback

The following user says Thank You to ben_sissy99 for this post:
Old 11-02-2015, 12:51 PM   #30
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

You are doing a great job love the story so far keep it up