Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-05-2011, 07:27 AM   #1
Tordalk

Send a message via MSN to Tordalk Send a message via Yahoo to Tordalk
Default Dare adventures in public

Well, I decided to post the reports of my dares/adventures in public or outdoors also here in this section.

Older stories will not be published here, you find them in my blog.

So here will appear (short) stories which are all a dare/adventure for their own, but all will be true and done by me.

Have fun reading!

Tordalk

27/m likes:
nipple clamps, piss play, deepthroats, outdoors, nudity, pain, bondage, slight public, masturbation, edge, tease&denial, gags, anal, thongs

sometimes:
humiliation, wax, ball bondage + weights

limits:
ball pain by beating/squeezing, needles, wedgies, poo, shaving, family/neighbours, long lasting, showing face

You're allways allowed to pm me if you want to know something or dare me ;-)
Tordalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
Tordalk

Default Tortured while bondaged on playground at night

04-27-2011: Tortured while bondaged on Wood-Playground at night

This story happened in the night from April 26th to 27th.

I was at my parent’s home and when I was walking around I came to the Wood-Playground, also marked in the map. One of the playground equipments attracted my attention. It was the only one, which wasn’t made from wood. So it was a metallic ladder of 2 metres in 45 degree angle to the ground, continued as bars which had originally a chain attached to its end going down towards the ground ending at a big wheel, so that this wheel can swing above the ground.
But the chains and the wheel were missing now.

I added a photo of it in my blog entry, so you can better imagine.
When I saw it, I imagined me bound to this ladder and decided to give it a try at night.

At night I waited until about 0:30 am, so the danger of getting caught was minimal.
I only wore my red pullover and jogging pants and shoes. For my torture I searched for handcuffs, rope, ankle leather restraints, a ball gag, a butt plug and clothespins.
I also took my camera and a tripod with me.

It was a very dark night, not very warm, but also not very cold.
I went towards the playground with excitement. The tripod in my hand was cold, because it was metallic.

When I walked down the little dirt road to the playground which lies in the woods, I stopped at the edge of the parking, because the road is very close.
Besides the roads is a pavement and a lane for biker.
And actual I saw the shadow of a person on the pavement. So I stopped and tried to hide behind the bushes. But short after the person stopped too. Exactly at the gap in the fence at the parking. I was feared he saw me and tried to be as quiet as possible. My heart was bumping.
I took several minutes, I don’t know what he did, but he didn’t enter the parking and disappeared.

I waited a bit and entered the playground then. I was a bit scared, because it was dark and the playground was surrounded by forest, but it was ok then.
I searched for the ladder and had to notice, that the metal was very cold...

Then I searched for my toys and began to prepare the ladder. I wrapped some rope to each vertical bar at the lowermost step, to fix my ankle restraints to it later. Then I cuffed one end of each handcuff to the second to last step on top of the ladder.

I was freezing a bit by then, but the time to strip was come. So I undressed my pants and then my pullover. At last I took my shoes off and stood nude on the playground, an amazing feeling. Under my feet was the cool sand that surrounded the ladder.
I hurried up, because it was cold.

At first I shoved the butt plug in my ass and put the ball gag in my mouth, so all my holes were stuffed. Next I attached a clothespin to my left nipple, then another one to my right nipple, causing some nice biting pain. I attached four other clothespins, one on the left and one on the right of my nipples.
I had one rope left, which I used to tie my balls up, but I left much rope unused, to fix it to the ladder later.
At last I put the leather restraints on my ankles.

I was very excited, because after the next step I would be ‘helpless’ bound to the ladder on this playground.
I climbed on the ladder and started with wrapping the end of the rope from my balls around the lowermost step, so the rope was tight. Then I used the snap hooks on the restraints to fix my feet to the rope on the ladder.
Finally I raised my arms and closed the unused ends of the handcuffs around my wrists. This movement stressed the skin on my chest and I was groaning, because the clothespins became more painful.

I was now stretched on the ladder, both holes stuffed, balls tied up and nipples tortured by some clothespins. I was very horny.
I imagined to be really helpless, bound by another person who enjoyed my pain and will use my body.

Like this I laid there under the dark nightly sky for about ten minutes. I heard some strange noises from the forest and I was getting cold, so I decided to free myself.
The keys for the handcuffs were fixed to them, so I had only to get them into the keyholes to get free.

Then I released my feet and my balls and rubbed my cock a bit, because I was so horny.

I tried to take a photo, but I was too slow to get fixed to the ladder completely.

My body was aching and I was now feared again, because I had heard some noises in the forest that I decided to return back home. So I removed the toys from my body and got redressed before I took the way home.

It was a very exciting experience, but I was happy when I was in my room...

Tordalk

27/m likes:
nipple clamps, piss play, deepthroats, outdoors, nudity, pain, bondage, slight public, masturbation, edge, tease&denial, gags, anal, thongs

sometimes:

limits:
ball pain by beating/squeezing, needles, wedgies, poo, shaving, family/neighbours, long lasting, showing face

Old 10-11-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
Tordalk

Default Selfbondage at the riverside

Report from 30th of April - Selfbondage at the riverside

This story happened on end of April. The flash point was that I read about a selfbondage release by using the hands of a clock.
I was thinking about a selfbondage adventure in the nature for some time, so I decided to combine both ideas.

There is a river nearby with wood on one side just down to the waterfront and very rarely used paths far from the bank.
So I decided to go there and search a place near the river, where I can see the boats, but they will have very few chances to see me and even if they will see me it would be hard for them to get to me.

I had prepared a little box with a spare key for the handcuffs, connected to a string and frozen into some ice as backup release.
This box, a clock and some bondage and torture stuff were in my bag when I left the house.

I took the bike to get to the river and stopped at a supermarket before to buy some candles, because I had another interesting idea for the night (report comming soon).

At home I had searched for a little bay on the map and how to get to it. So when I left the supermarket I had to ride some time along sandy paths through the woods until I reached a little copse that seemed as if it was the one I had to stop at, to get to the bay.

I put the bike besides the path into the woods, so nobody could see it when walking on the path.

I took my bag and had to climb down a slope before I found a deer pass along a little rivulet that led to the river.
Once there I walked along the river and searched for a nice place. I walked very far, sometimes through thicket, always looking for a nice hidden sandy place at the waterside.

The problem was that it was very windy, especially directly at the river.

I found a little sandy section with some trees, but it was very exposed and I feared that I would be too visible there.
So I left that place and found a place at last that had some trees not far from the waterside, but far enough I wouldn’t be clearly visible. Sadly it was no sand there, only typical forest ground, but I put the leaves away from the tree I had picked, so there was bare earth I could sit on.

I positioned my photo camera and started to prepare the tree.
I had a hammer in my bag and nails. I used one of them to hang up the clock. Also I tied the spare key in the ice block to a branch of the tree.

I took off my shoes, socks and pants and tied some rope to both of my ankles.
Then I removed my boxers and used some string to tie my balls up, but I left some string for using it later.
Next I put a butt plug in my ass.
Then I had to strip completely and I could feel the cold wind on my bare skin. And now I was standing nude at a river with many boats passing.

I attached some clover clamps to my nipples and went to the tree and tied the key for the handcuffs to it and put the ring it was attached to on the hand of the clock that shows the minutes. It was 5 minutes after the full hour, so I had to wait 15 minutes until the hand will be in a position the key would slide down.

I knelt down in front of the tree and fastened the ropes at my ankles with knots.
Then I used the ends of the string around my balls to knot them behind the tree, so my balls were tied to the tree.
At last I cuffed my hands behind it and was then tied to the tree facing the river.

Now it had to wait until the key would fall down to get free.

There were many boats passing, but not so near that there were big danger to be seen. Nevertheless it aroused me very much to be helpless tied to the tree and tortured while there were boats out there I couldn’t avoid that they will see me if they come closer or would observe the coast.

I waited until it was time for the key to fall down. But nothing happened. I’m not sure if it maybe had fallen down a few minutes later, but with some effort I could reach the string from the key and could pull it down.

I freed myself, but was very aroused yet. So I tried some leaves of the stinging nettles which stood there on my nipples. I clamped the leaves to my nipples and took some photos.
It wasn’t really bad hurting, other than I expected.

But I was freezing then, so I decided to collect my things and go back to my bike to ride home…

27/m likes:

sometimes:

limits:

Old 10-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #4
Tordalk

Default Wax torture in a hut on the playground

Report from the night of 30th of April to 1st of May

- Wax torture in a hut on the playground -

It was the same day I did the selfbondage at the riverside. I was walking through the village in the afternoon and visited playground 2 (marked in the map and with map for its own). I like this playground because of its little hut with the pole in the middle. So also this time this hut was my destination.
When I entered the hut it was empty, but I found some big candles inside, that were burnt down.

Immediately I had scenes in my imagination of someone bound naked and gagged to the pole in the middle and people sitting on the benches around who had candles and were shooting in turns drips of hot wax on the body of the naked person. So these candles would be the remainder of this action that maybe took place the last night.

I was very aroused by this imagination that I decided to be that person tonight.

I had bought some birthday cake candles, small ones in red.
So late at night I dressed myself with my red pullover, boxers and jogging pants and shoes. I prepared a bag with matches, the candles, two tea candles, a butt plug, ankle leather restraints and a pair of handcuffs.

Carefully I left the house and went towards the playground. I was very excited and when I wasn’t far from the playground I passed a house were a party took place. I could hear music and people laughing.
I could even hear them a bit when I arrived at the playground

It is every time very exciting to enter the playground at night, because it is so dark in the hut, I can’t see if there is somebody. As recently as I enter the hut, and not before, I know if it’s empty or not.
But it was empty.

It wasn’t very warm, but I stripped in the hut until I was naked.
Next I took the tea candles and lit them and put them on the bench to my left. Then I put the plug in my ass.
I prepared a candle and tried to cuff my ankles behind the pole. It didn’t worked, so I decided to let them uncuffed.

Then I lit the candles in the flame of one of the tea candles and put the not burning end in my mouth between my teeth.
Quickly I cuffed my hands behind the pole.

Now I was fixed to the pole with a plug in my ass and hot wax dripping on my genitals.
Sadly there weren’t other people sitting around me watching me and torturing me, but it was nevertheless very arousing.
At least the hut was illuminated by the tea candles and the candle in my mouth, so if someone had passed on the road and looked in my direction I think he had noticed the lights. And there was the party nearby I could hear.

When the candle was very short and my genitals aching I hurled the candle on the ground and used the key I had fixed to the handcuffs to free my hands.
I stood up and removed the plug.

I was very hot and decided to walk back naked with wax on my genitals.

I left the candles I had used in the hut…

My clothes carrying with me, as well as the bag with my toys, I left the playground naked except for shoes.
Carefully I went back naked through the streets until I reached my home unseen.
There I removed the wax and went sleeping.

Tordalk

27/m likes:

sometimes:

limits:

Old 10-14-2011, 05:30 AM   #5
Tordalk

Default Commando in University

Report from 6th of June – Commando in University

I was dared to go commando to university this evening and at the end my pants should have a wet spot. So that’s how it went:

I removed my boxers before I left the apartment but put them in my bag.
I had lost the uppermost button of my pants, but I believe there was nothing to see… even not while riding the bike.
It was a strange feeling without undies, but I enjoyed it nevertheless.

On my way to university I observed my pants, but I think all was hidden.

I had a course in a small room with only about 15 students.
When I had arrived there I opened the next button, but sitting at the table I think nobody noticed about it or the absence of my undies.

I left both buttons undone when the course was over and I was riding the bike like this to get to lecture I wanted to visit afterwards.
On the way I had to stop at a traffic light and a car was standing to my right. My fly was a bit open by then, but I doubt they couldn’t see anything.

In the lecture hall I searched for a place in the upper part near the edge. I put my bag on the seat right to mine so it would be hard for people in the row above to look at my crotch.
Originally I planned to rub my cock for some time during the lecture to create a wet spot, but a man arrived and sat down nearly directly behind me. A bit later two girls arrived and sat down in the two seats on my left, so my plan was destroyed.
Additionally most of the lights were turned off, but directly above me was a light still working

I managed to get hard during the lecture by imagining that I had to insert a butt plug as well before entering the lecture hall and taking a photo as proof in the toilet, but outside of the stall, with the urinals in background
I’m not sure if I got a wet spot, but my boner was pressing against my pants and there was a bulge clearly visible. I bend forward to avoid that the girls would notice it...

When the lecture was over I decided to redress outside of my apartment. As location I chose the local park
I searched for a good place to do so, but it wasn’t very dark yet. When I had searched some minutes I decided to go to the wall that divides the public part of the park from the part that belongs to the castle. So the wall would give me cover from one side and on the other side were some bushes between me and the path that was about 10 meters (11 yards) away.
There I stripped completely before redressing. When I was naked I rubbed my cock a bit and three people were passing on the path. But I think it was nearly impossible for them to recognize me.

I got dressed and took the bike back home.

27/m likes:

sometimes:

limits:

Old 05-14-2012, 11:46 AM   #6
Tordalk

Default Stinging nettle torture in the woods

Stinging nettle torture in the woods

Report from 2012-05-14

Once I saw photos of girls beeing punished with stinging nettles, which were stuffed into their panties. I was very horny today and was curious about nettles the for some time, so I decided to give it a try.
I made this decision when I was in the forest for taking photos.

I picked a nice brunch of nettles at the path and took them with me to a secluded spot. Before I started, I edged several times.

It cost me quite an effort to begin. First I took some leaves and begun to hit my cock with them, where they immediately started their mean burning. It was real pain, but the more leaves hit my cock the better I could stand it.

So I was ready to stuff the stinging nettles into my boxers.
First some plants left from my cock, then right and then I put some in place before and behind it. I felt severe burning sensations and had some problems to get all stems inside. My genitals were in flames.
I had expected that I had far too much nettles, but most of them were now in the front of my boxers and started their vicious work.

So I had only some plant left for the bottom of my boxers, where they begun torturing my ass soon after I put them down there.

But I was still horny and rubbed my cock through my boxers and the nettles, which stung more and more into my cock.
My skin was now full of wheals and I was horny, dripping into the brunch of nettles in my boxers which set me on flames with the burning pain they caused.

Moving was difficult now because every step made another plant sting into my skin. But I ignored it and got on my bike and left that place.
During my ride I felt the burning in my boxers and it was painful, but I liked it.

The nettles were in my undies for a bit more than 20 minutes. Then I put them out. The fresh air on the tortured parts of my body caused a second wave of burning. I edged again.
I was a bit sad that the torture was over, so I picked some new plants, only a few, and put them again down my undies to my balls and my cock. The new nettles were a bit stronger, so I my genitals were heavily burning on the way home :-)

It was painful torture, but I liked it.
While I wrote this report my ass and my genitals were still burning a bit, even if the torture is some hours ago.

Tordalk

27/m likes:

sometimes:

limits:

Old 08-13-2013, 12:40 PM   #7
Tordalk

Default Walking outdoors nude in chains like a slave

After a long time of doing no dares I had a really exciting adventure one week ago, I want to tell you:

I was very horny and decided to try out my new medieval Feet- and Hand-Cuffs. They seem like old ones and have very heavy chains connected to them.
I imagined being a slave who has to walk with his tormentors to the slave market…

I wanted to go at the shore near the marina, so I had to go along the highway, where I couldn’t be naked because of a gas station. So I had to wear some clothes and carry my things with me. I was thinking about putting them into a bag later and tie this to my balls, so I have to drag it, or to attach a extra weight like a stone, but I was too horny and had edged too much so my balls were aching and I couldn’t stand it, so had to carry the bag with my hands. Also I wasn’t able to tie a string from my balls to the chain, to carry it with my balls

For my route I decided to walk P3, P6 and P1 to the marina. You can see the map here or at this post. Then I would walk P18 and P16 and somehow back home.

When I was at the marina I took the path that is a little bit higher than the shore and follows a dam between the water and some reed areas. I stopped just behind the marina and begun to undress behind a tree.
I always heard people speak somewhere. I wasn’t sure if there were some people on a boat or if there were some people in a garden far away, but their voices were coming over the water.

I put off all my clothes, even my shoes and stood naked on the dam. I put a ball-gag with holes in my mouth, so I couldn’t speak and would have to drool. Also I put a clothespin to each nipple, because the tormentors like their slaves to be suffering and to be trained to stand as much pain as possible for their future masters.

I put on the restrains and felt the cold iron on my skin. I locked them and was in chains. Unfortunately I had only one key for my feet and one for my hands, which I need to lock them, because otherwise I had put them somewhere where I had to go to, but like this I had to carry them with me

I put a lock to the chain between my feet, so it was very short then and I could barely put one foot to the tip of the other and like this I had to walk very slowly.
It was really exciting to walk in these chains on the dam with flat area to the left and flat area to the right, imagining being a slave in the clutches of merciless tormentors.

So when I came to the end of the dam there were some stinging nettles and I was hitting my cock to them, imagining the tormentors decided to torture me a bit for their amusement. The nettles were not so fresh, but they hurt. But this made me even hornier

It was very dark in the forest when I entered it, but the ground was very soft and not as painful as the crushed stones on the dam had been.
I was drooling the whole time, which was very humiliating.
For safety I took a flashlight with me, I had to use sometimes to find the right way. But with the short chain the way was incredible long…

From time to time I was twisting the clamps on my nipples, like my tormentors would like to have some fun and to hear some noises of pain.
My right ankle was aching, because the iron was rubbing against the skin
I was thinking about stopping the whole thing, but I wanted to stand it.

Later on P16 the forest wasn’t as dark as before, because there was some light from the gas station coming to me.
First I thought I could try to get to the dog training ground and free myself there and walk back home, but then I decided to go in chains to my house. On this way I had to pass the hut in the corner of P4/P3 and I was worried that there could be some teenagers or homeless people, but nobody came to me.

Trying to make no noises I passed the window of my parents sleeping room and opened the door and went into my room still in chains.
There I freed my aching limbs. My nipples were burning like hell and my jaw was in pain too. I walked about 3 km, 2 km in chains (1.3 miles).
Before going to bed I cleaned my really dirty feet, wiped off the saliva from my body and went to bed, where I had some pleasure while thinking about my adventure… ;-)

Tordalk

27/m likes:

sometimes:

limits:

Old 08-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #8
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting adventures. So want did you do next?

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask

Last edited by Dareholic; 08-13-2013 at 01:03 PM. Reason: messed up the words.
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #9
Tordalk

Sorry I didn't got your question. What should wait for me??

I had no time to write this down last week. But now I had. And it made me horny again to do something But the weather is colder than last week and I had no idea until now...

27/m likes:

sometimes:

limits:

Old 08-14-2015, 08:38 AM   #10
Tordalk

Default Outdoor Adventure with some unexpected happenings - Report from August 13th.

„Abort Mission“ was the sentence that sounded repeatedly through my mind. I heard the repetitious beeping of the harvester that was about to enter just that unremarkable track next to a corn field where I was standing with no more clothes than just a t-shirt, that was barely covering my nude ass.

But let’s start at the very beginning:

During my holidays I got hornier and hornier due to the lack of possibilities to get off. So I planned to do an outdoor dare when I will be back at home.
My plan was to experience an adventure with sensual deprivation in a corn field. I was sleeping in a tent and got some earplugs, which initiated this idea. So I wanted to put in my earplugs, so I can’t hear, put a clothespin to my nose, so I can’t smell, put a ball gag (with holes to breath) in my mouth, so I can’t taste and blindfold myself well, so I can’t see anymore – of course nude with my hands cuffed behind my back.

I thought I read about a dice dare where you have to walk across a field in one direction for a distance that was determined by the dice and then change the direction by throwing the dice again and determine for how far you have to hold the new direction. This should be continued several times.
Because I would not be able to notice if there is somebody or some obstacles, I decided to walk through a corn field that would hide me and additionally I would being hit by the plants while walking. Unfortunately I had to discover, that the plants are growing so close to each other that there is no space for walking, only in one direction.

So I changed my plan to spice things up. I wanted to walk a track next to the corn field from the street to a point some steps behind the end of the field. To make sure I have to walk the whole distance I wanted to deposit the key to the car and the key to the handcuffs at this point and put my clothes into the car before. To check out if there is nobody on the path I would be wearing a t-shirt and cut it into pieces back at the car.

I prepared all the things needed the evening before and was so horny, that I tortured my nipples by doing this dice dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=186035
I woke up early, so there would not be so many people outside. I had to wait until the sun was rising, so I tormented my poor nipples again by clamp them and change the clamps every five minutes by putting them on 90 degrees to the former position. I stopped after half an hour when they were in real pain.

I took the car and drove to the field. At first I parked the car directly on the track, but then decided to move it as far to the field as possible, so there is enough space to hide. I stripped to my t-shirt, closed the car and deposited my toys near to the car. Then I walked to the end of the field, trying to avoid that the t-shirt will reveal too much. When I arrived at the end I saw a man walking in the distance and walked back a little bit and put the keys in a box to a place where I should find them even when blindfolded.

When walking back, I first noticed two farm tractors and a harvester on the road. I really hoped they will pass or enter the paved field road on the other side. But I heard that nervous beeping and feared they want to enter my path that was somehow blocked with my car. So when I ran back the path in my short t-shirt and saw a car stopping on the road it was clear to me they tried to enter my path.
This was the moment I decided to abort the mission as mentioned at the beginning of this report.

As fast as possible I ran to my keys, put them into my bag and headed towards my car. I just managed half the way, when I saw that the tractors had managed to pass my car and were driving in my direction. Luckily to my left was a band of trees and bushes. They were very compact, but I didn’t mind and dived into them. Seconds later the tractors passed me and I waited with bumping heart until I thought they were out of sight.
I reached my car – it was still there to my luck – but had to stop because there was something at the other side of the bushed. I think it was the harvester driving on the field on the other side. I opened the car, jumped into my trousers and left this place as fast as possible. I hope they don’t mind anymore.

But I was still horny, had free time and decided to complete my dare without walking somewhere in the woods where no harvester would disturb be. I just was grateful that the harvester did not appeared later when I had been deaf and blind!

I stopped at home got some additional things and searched for a parking possibility far from the next settlement. Via mobile phone and GPS I reached a spot far away from the next path and searched for a tree in the sun and small enough I could put my arms around.

I put my toys on the ground and put my clothes off. The feeling of being at least naked in nature was great.

To be more exposed and vulnerable I had brought along ankle cuffs. I fixed some rope to trees next to mine to spread my legs when cuffed to the tree. Next I put in my earplugs and it was a strange feeling not to be able to hear if there is someone around you. Even the noises that makes the forest interesting – some birds, the wind and other noises which make you thing there may be something – were cut off. I decided to leave my nose unclamped, but put clothespins on my nipples. But I chose soft ones, because they were still aching from the delicious nipple training the evening before and in the morning.

My mouth was gagged and I prepared my handcuffs. I tied a lace to the tree, where I attached another string I had frozen into an ice cube before. To this lace I attached the key o the hand cuffs, so I had to wait until the ice will melt before I will get the chance to free myself.

At last I had some plans for my balls: There were some stinging nettles around and I picked some of them and put them around my balls and fixed them with gauze bandage. My genitals started burning and my cock was immediatelyhard
I blindfolded myself and cuffed my hands behind the tree. I only had some light reflexes through the sun, but wasn’t able to see or to hear what was happening around me, but had to wait there until the ice will melt while my balls were tortured as well as my poor nipple.
I didn’t insert a butt plug, but I regret it, there was something missing. It would have been more embarrassing.

Finally the key fell down and I was happy nobody found me like this bound to a tree.

I used the remaining nettles to give my balls a nice whipping and drove immediately to the post office to get my parcel with the ordered fleshlight ;-)

I don’t know why, but I am so horny at the moment. So If you liked my report and had some thoughts what I should do next time, send me a dare via pm, post it here, or add me on kik: Alcatorda

27/m likes:

sometimes:

limits:

Old 08-14-2015, 01:39 PM   #11
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

Really hot story, I can totally see why you were horny enough to do that!

Advertisements
Kink Talk