Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-11-2015, 02:21 PM   #1
react

Default My new neighbor

Sorry to not write more, for the fault and repetition, it was a try, a dare to myself because english is not my born language. That was harder than I thought.

My hands grabs her hips, my bodie approaches her's, my lips get closer to her lips before finishing on her neck, which I kiss tenderly. I whisper her some compliments then nibble her ear. She moans. We kiss each other by managing us towards the bed, our hands traveling the body of each instinctively. She opens my shirt, pushes me on the bed and climbs on me.

I am completely at her will, she removes her top then kiss me again. Our bodies become like one, the desire increases a little more all secondes. I don't even realise we just met. I move her on the side and get her pants off. My lips are flirting with her thighs and goes back slowly to her neck again. I can feel her hands going inside my pants, my underwear and grab my ass. She unbuttons my jeans and starting to take it off, I help her.

At this point we know, we want each other badly. It is a physical attraction purely. I don't even know her name but she's gorgerous. She have a little something that make me crazy, I can't put a finger on it but I'm lost in my desire. I can't think clearly anymore, our bodies have taken control....)
Limits are: scat, family, permanent, blood, face
PM Dare - Make me edge
react is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:40 PM   #2
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

Default B

Good start, will there be a prologue? Or a 1 week ago thing?

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 01:29 PM   #3
react

I have lot's of idea yes, It's just really hard to translate with right word. I can try if that interest people
Limits are: scat, family, permanent, blood, face
PM Dare - Make me edge
react is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk