Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2011, 11:06 AM   #16
AndBzh

With how many men or woman have you had sex ?
Old 02-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #17
Lucieia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndBzh View Post
With how many men or woman have you had sex ?
I've never had sex with a human, thats for sure.

My limits: no human sex, I cannot die, no other animals besides things that are slimy, very scaly, or serpentine, no burning down my house

My likes: snake insertion, worm insertion, eel insertion, snake pumping, worm pumping, eel pumping, long insertions (like 30 feet of a green anaconda, yes I have a permit), filling my womb with snakes, eels, and worms, the largest width I will go is a foot across at the very most
Lucieia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:24 PM   #18
Lucieia

I've tried a new thing. I insert one of those really large bullet dildo into my ass and pussy. The bullet in my pussy opens up the womb opening, another openes the vagina itself. The bullet in my ass keeps the ass open. I kept them in there for a week straight. Then I take them out. I can insert my whole arm without any trouble. I take a large snake which is about as thick as the bullet and stuff it into my ass. I stand up, it slides out really quickly. I do that with my pussy too.

Right now, I'm taking a bunch of toothpaste, about 100 tubes and squeezing the paste into my womb. I keep it in there for about a day. And I fuck it out... Sounds weird i know.

My limits: no human sex, I cannot die, no other animals besides things that are slimy, very scaly, or serpentine, no burning down my house

My likes: snake insertion, worm insertion, eel insertion, snake pumping, worm pumping, eel pumping, long insertions (like 30 feet of a green anaconda, yes I have a permit), filling my womb with snakes, eels, and worms, the largest width I will go is a foot across at the very most
Old 02-03-2011, 12:40 AM   #19
Looking4Fslave

put as many snakes in your womb, ass, and pussy as you can and then tie your hands behind your back, let them do what they want until they all come out, repeat until you have came atleast 100 times.
Looking4Fslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:00 PM   #20
Lurker
getDare Sweetheart

Your pussy must be in ruins!

Spend the next week with a snake half up your ass, so it looks like a tail. Feed the snakes all your food, you can only eat snake shit for the week.
Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:34 PM   #21
Lucieia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4Fslave View Post
put as many snakes in your womb, ass, and pussy as you can and then tie your hands behind your back, let them do what they want until they all come out, repeat until you have came atleast 100 times.
Haha, I love dares okay, I just finished today. Most of them just slithered out but the ones that stayed slithered around, a lot. I got a few orgasms and I cummed a lot as they came out.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #22
Lucieia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
Your pussy must be in ruins!

Spend the next week with a snake half up your ass, so it looks like a tail. Feed the snakes all your food, you can only eat snake shit for the week.
Okay, I'll update this in one week.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #23
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quick someone press the button!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
https://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #24
electro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post

Quick someone press the button!
Done, works perfectly.
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #25
Lucieia

Quote:
Originally Posted by electro View Post
Done, works perfectly.
hmm... doesn't work... oh well... first day... shite!! It is really hard to keep the snakes in... this is not bullshit... don't ask for pics, one of my limits

Old 02-04-2011, 03:17 PM   #26
Dice7
getDare Addict

Either bullshit or the site admin should report you to the police for extreme cruelty to animals, your choice I guess.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
https://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #27
MRL0VER

fit 15 ive cubes in ass and as many as u can in womb and pussy
MRL0VER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:46 PM   #28
Lurker
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Either bullshit or the site admin should report you to the police for extreme cruelty to animals, your choice I guess.
Tbf, maybe they enjoy it :P
Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:16 PM   #29
Lucieia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
Tbf, maybe they enjoy it :P
lol, who ever said i lived in the US?

Old 02-05-2011, 07:17 PM   #30
Lucieia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRL0VER View Post
fit 15 ive cubes in ass and as many as u can in womb and pussy
ill do it as soon as possible

Advertisements
Kink Talk