Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-14-2018, 04:11 AM   #1
thedarkmaster156

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

24/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Hello and welcome to my ad.

New Year, New Ad! I am going to be more specific in this ad to ensure that you are aware of what I am after.

Note: Please read the entire ad before responding.

Introduction

Hi, I’m thedarkmaster. I am a young but experienced master looking to have some fun with a new potential slave. I am very creative and can provide a variety of different forms of humiliation and punishments for the right slave. I also have a spare room where I can have submissives stay and serve from (for those previously based online and offline based) **In Adelaide South Australia**.

Whilst I am fine with an online arrangement, the slave must be willing to put in the time required to serve me as well as having access to a webcam. In the longer-term I am hoping for a 24/7 type arrangement however obviously this is not always achievable so I am keeping my options open.

So what am I actually looking for in a submissive?
I am looking for someone who has similar likes to mine and is committed for the long term.

Furthermore in my submissive I would like:
- Someone between 18 and 35 (I am quite strict on this so if you are over I am not the right master for you).

- Can have a conversation with me (this means not having one line messages)

- Has access to Skype or Kik and a webcam

- Is available to talk frequently!! (I’m talking at least once a fortnight for online slaves!) (note: I work 9am - 5pm on weekdays so it will need to be outside of these times)

- Is within or capable of serving around the Australian Timezone of GMT +10 at least once a fortnight

- Is looking to be dominated and understands this means giving up control (It's amazing the number of 'submissives' that do not understand this).

If this sounds like you, read on.

So what are my likes?
Major likes:
Exhibitionism (massive like of mine), Bondage, Orgasm Control, Housework, Humiliation
Masks (On Partner), Massage (Getting), Begging, Blindfolds, Body Worship, Cages, CBT, Collars, Gags, Leashes, Obedience Training, Ass Play, Canes and Crops, Chastity, Corner Time, Foot Worship, No Strings Housework, Objectification, Serving as a Maid/Butler, Wax play, Public Play (limited amounts).

What do I dislike?
Diapers, Fisting, Permanent markings, Constant cross-dressing, Family involvement, Anything illegal.

What can I expect as an online slave?

You will be given rules in which you are to adhere to at all times. You are then given a task each week to complete for me. Every fortnight (at least) I will use you over Skype or Kik. No I will not send nudes.

What can I expect as an in person slave?
You will be provided with rules at your first session. I expect to see you at least once a week. We can discuss this further if need be.

I’m super keen, how do I apply?
You can apply to be my slave by completing this survey: https://www.cognitoforms.com/_472/SlaveApplication. It can take up to 4 days for me to respond as I do have to work!

Note: The survey has two parts. An introduction part, to ensure you meet my requirements and a Full Application part. If you do not answer my questions in the surveys, you will not receive a response.
Old 01-20-2018, 04:44 PM   #2
thedarkmaster156

I currently have one slave on a trial period serving online. I am still accepting applications for both online and in person however!

Try Butterfly's Matchmaking Service!

Advertisements
Kink Talk