Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-29-2017, 11:04 AM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Kudos & Shout Outs

As we enter into a new year, I thought it would be nice to spread some positivity. Sometimes I find myself getting into a bitter funk in my old age. I focus on the negative things in my life and all of the things that bug me, and it gets me down. This year, I want to spread positivity and kindness.

In this thread, you can post kudos, thank yous, love, support and shout outs to the people of getDare who make your day a little brighter.

Did somebody help you? Say thank you!
Did somebody do something nice for you? Let them know!

Be specific or as general as you would like. You don't have to name names, but you can!

Any negativity will be deleted and you will be banned from the thread.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 12-29-2017, 11:08 AM   #2
Prinny

I want to say a Big thank you to both Beautiful Butterfly and to Asslvr for becoming my closest friends.
talking to you both brightens my day immensly and i love you both alot.
you help me alot and im looking forward to being friends for a while
Prinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 11:24 AM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I want to say a HUGE thank you to PrincessB, brattyslave, alias, Evermore, JNoller, Wedgiebondagebabe, Sain, Asslvr, Matt:, Littlemissslave and thevoiceinside for helping me get to 6 months denial in LPV's thread last night. We worked so hard, and made a great team! It was also a LOT of fun.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

The following 2 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 12-29-2017, 11:26 AM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
I want to say a Big thank you to both Beautiful Butterfly and to Asslvr for becoming my closest friends.
talking to you both brightens my day immensly and i love you both alot.
you help me alot and im looking forward to being friends for a while
You are so very sweet gorgeous little princess Prinny. I love you and I know I speak for Asslvr and I when I say that we are forever grateful to have a little ray of sunshine like you in our life. xoxoxoxo

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 12-29-2017, 12:38 PM   #5
LPV
getDare Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
I want to say a HUGE thank you to PrincessB, brattyslave, alias, Evermore, JNoller, Wedgiebondagebabe, Sain, Asslvr, Matt:, Littlemissslave and thevoiceinside for helping me get to 6 months denial in LPV's thread last night. We worked so hard, and made a great team! It was also a LOT of fun.
Thanks to all of you for working SO hard. I guess!

I do want to thank Little One for working so hard and being such a great friend/play partner.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LPV for this post:
Old 12-29-2017, 01:27 PM   #6
nina@
getDare Succubus

Drink

This is a great idea Butterfly! Kudos to you for creating this thread!

To everyone who has read, related to or commented in my blogs
thank you for touching my heart

To everyone who posted in my spanking thread and made it a popular thread (special mention of Sain)
thank you for caring as "posting is caring!" even though it comes at a painful price...lol

To every gD friend (whether added in my friendlist or not) who dropped an occasional pm to enquire how I was doing in my brief hiatus from gD in the middle of this year
thank you for missing me as it made me realize maintaining anonymity is not synonymous to being a stranger

To everyone I had positive interactions in forums/BvG/lounge games throughout the year
thank you for making me smile in spite of not being able to physically witness it yourself

To everyone who complimented my singing or me in anyway..lol
thank you for noticing and caring enough to let me know

Lastly, to everyone whose blogs, threads, posts I read and secretly enjoyed as a lurker but couldn't respond due to lack of time or laziness (and sorry for that)
thank you for making it a valuable experience for other users
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 12-29-2017, 03:24 PM   #7
NoLimitz

I've definitely got to thank you Butterfly! This year you've helped me more than you could ever know! Without you I would have probably never found my first Domme. That was the happiest time of my life and that really was down to you. But on a more personal side. You've listened to my problems when you didn't have to, forgiven me being an awful friend at times. You're an Angel, and I really wish you the best in the new year! Please never change!

NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 05:00 PM   #8
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
You are so very sweet gorgeous little princess Prinny. I love you and I know I speak for Asslvr and I when I say that we are forever grateful to have a little ray of sunshine like you in our life. xoxoxoxo
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Thanks to all of you for working SO hard. I guess!

I do want to thank Little One for working so hard and being such a great friend/play partner.
Your welcome to you both!

Thank you Butterfly for being such a great inspiration all year and helping me with even the silliest of questions. I do not think I could say thank you enough for your positivity.

Thank you asslvr for basically the same reasons. I started talking to you after Butterfly, you still were amazingly helpful. Both h=of you have been one of the constant in my getDare friendships.

Thank you Darenoob for being there through basically everything. The time difference has helped so much because when I can't sleep at 3am you are always there to make me feel better so thank you for that.

Matt: Thank you thank you thank you for all the help with the denial raffle. If has helped me so much more than you could ever know. I do not have the words to express how thankful I am for your help.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post:
Old 12-29-2017, 05:34 PM   #9
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

Thanks to Wedgiebondagebabe for being a great friend and always listening to me complaining and making great suggestions on how to make things better.
WedgieGary1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WedgieGary1996 for this post:
Old 12-30-2017, 06:05 AM   #10
LPV
getDare Saint

Thanks to Samishere for everything she had done for me. She is not only great here but has become one of my very best friends in real life.

Thanks for everything you do. You really are the BEST!

Sam, RIP!
Old 12-30-2017, 01:23 PM   #11
LPV
getDare Saint

Thanks to Triangle as well. She has made 2017 INTERESTING! I appreciate all the time she has spent tormenting LPV.

I should also thank Marv Harvey for his work with Triangle's group punishments. If it weren't for Marv, I would still be posting hourly on We Love You Triangle.

Sam, RIP!
Old 12-30-2017, 08:14 PM   #12
Evermore
Account Banned

I want to give a shout out to:

Butterfly and Asslvr: You guys have been wonderful to talk to and it's been great getting to know you both. Thank you so much for giving me that chance <3

Darenoob: Shout out for always being there through thick and thin. Whether you agree with what I got myself into or not. Thank you so much for that.

daresub19: I honestly couldn't ask for a better friend....I really couldn't, you have been there for me through being sick and through my panic attacks... thank you...

TestingLimits: You honestly are amazing. You've listened to me vent and gave me calm advice no matter your feelings on the matter. Thank you.

KittyAydy, cragolf, Masomister, Orihimefanboy, Unidentified: Thank you guys so much for supporting me as I learned more about my dominant side. Thank you for being patient with me as I learned how to be an actual dom and not just type in a movie. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me. Thank you for all those hard conversations and thank you for trusting me. I love you all a lot.

SadisticBenevolence: Thank you so much for answering all my questions about doming. All those countless hours of me being frustrated and in tears because I couldn't solve things. For cheering me up when things in my life seemed fucking hopeless. Thank you for it.

thevoiceinside: We've had our ups and downs and our knock down drag out fights... but you have helped me in some ways. Through our fights you made me stronger, I learned more about who I am as a person. You forced me to come out of my shell, and I cannot thank you enough. It is because of you that I have met so many amazing people here.

If you aren't mentioned here it is because I don't want to write a novel. But thank you for helping me and being my friends through 2017. It was a rough year, but we made it guys!

Last edited by Evermore; 12-30-2017 at 08:23 PM.
Evermore is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Evermore for this post:
Old 12-30-2017, 09:56 PM   #13
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
I should also thank Marv Harvey for his work with Triangle's group punishments. If it weren't for Marv, I would still be posting hourly on We Love You Triangle.
ROFLMAO Thanks LPV! That was quite a while ago but we had a hell of a week. I had not been a very active poster until about then, and among other things you helped me believe there were people here who did follow through on their commitments.

I hate hate hate to single out a few people because there are so many here who have shown me things, helped me in various ways, and on and on. And so I apologize to those who aren't in this list tonight - you are so many. But in my mind I carry a few:

Thanks to qmu, who has become quite a good friend - we seem to have a similar sense of the odd humour of nerds against . . . so much of the world. We often have similar understandings of a whole pile of things.

And of course nina@ who has brought me to more outright (and sometimes outrageous) fun on GD than anyone else.

Thanks to Samishere, Matt and SwitchLucy who are such great folks and provide so much to this community, sometimes just by being great and very real people, and always by being smart and sensible.

And thanks to Butterfly whose heart and energy in being "out here" for all of us is just so inspiring and heartening.

This could get long, but others who I could write about, generally for their direct and practical nature, when necessary, in working things out: IceMaiden, Jaroface, sir sam, Cassandra. There are a couple of others whom I have complemented privately for their honourable behaviour, sometimes unseen by most others, in various threads.

And thanks to all who are real, honest, creative, practical, and just good folks, and who contribute to making this community work.

EDIT: As I am less able to participate than in the past, I find that I appreciate many of you more and more. / MarvHarvey

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-30-2017 at 10:00 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 12-31-2017, 02:55 AM   #14
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

This is a really great idea!

Of course, I would love to take the opportunity to thank you Miss Butterfly, for all that you have done and are still doing for me. If not for you, I would have probably long left this side and abandoned the idea of being a sub. You are also a great friend!

Also many thanks to Miss IceMaiden for pairing with you, Miss Buttefly, in torturing me, further enriching the experience and of course, being a very nice person too.

I would also like to thank sir sam for the games that I played with him and his sub Sub.lucy more than a year ago. They were hard and pushed me maybe a bit too far. But they have also thought me a lot of things about myself and I wouldn't have want to have missed that experience.

Of course I also want to thank Sub.lucy for playing those games with me too and being so supportive, also when I came back after having been scared away from this site.

Kudos and thanks also to qmu for brightening my day often with his creativity and great sense of humor.

Thanks to Cassandra with helping out on a few games, many threads and often leaving great comments on my blogs.

Also MarvHarvey has been a great help and support on quite a few occasions.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 10:04 PM   #15
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

There are quite a few people deserving of thanks. I don't remember everyone's names, though...

So, here's a general shout out to everyone who has been a friend on here / offered support / offered advice... Thank you!!!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk