Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 06:46 PM   #16
undyguy79

Name: undyguy79
Likes: Wedgies, edging, diapers, urine, messy things in diaper (other than scat), light bondage (but not severe pain), male thongs/jockstraps, cartoon underwear, games with punishments,
Limits: No public, No over 24hrs, no eating excrement, no scat, no other people, no pics with face, no bleeding
Send Photos?: Yes (without face)
Send Reports: Short reports
Old 09-18-2017, 07:14 PM   #17
note

Name: Dan
Likes: Hypnosis, Diapers, Age-Regression, Humiliation, Feminization
Limits: Blood, Excessive Pain, Food, Scat eating, Family/Friends, Illegal
Send Photos?: Sure. No face.
Send Reports: Sure.

Bladder Control, Feminization, Humiliation/Degradation, Spanking, Public, Laxatives, Enemas

Limits
Blood, Excessive Pain, Food, Scat eating, Family/Friends, Illegal

23/M

PM dares
The following user says Thank You to note for this post:
Old 09-19-2017, 01:36 PM   #18
lockedup226

Name: Brain
0Age: 33
Limits: scat, blood, guns knives family.
Send Photos?: yes
Send Reports: yes
Old 09-19-2017, 01:38 PM   #19
itsnotqwerty
Account Banned

Name: Sam
Limits: See signature
Send Photos?: Sometimes
Send Reports: Always

Limits: Bodily fluids / gore, illegal activity, public, severe pain

Kik: itsnotqwerty
Old 09-19-2017, 01:42 PM   #20
kraudex

Name:Kraudex

Likes:humiliation, wedgies, mild pain, writing on body; wax; duct tape; bondage.

Limits:Limits: family; pics (face); Illegal, Public (I WILL be seen), poop, hard pain.

Send Photos?:Yes (no face).

Send Reports: Yes.
Dislikes: medium pain,hidden-public
Limits: family; pics (face); Illegal, Public (I WILL be seen), poop, hard pain
Old 09-19-2017, 06:33 PM   #21
Nicwade63f

Name: Wade

Likes: public , humiliation, light pain, cam, anal, online exposure

Limits:Limits: family; pics (face, poop, hard pain, crossdressing

Likes - hidden public, semi public, full public, teasing, cum, picture dares, everything involving tumblr

Don't like (punishment): anal

Limits - Poo, Blood, Family, Messy, personal information, crossdressing

My temporary exposure: https://temporarily.exposed/image/747eb1ea-68c

Kik: nicwade63

Message me any public dares and I will do them and send you proof!
Old 09-20-2017, 08:09 AM   #22
pepem6066

Name: Pepe

Limits:Limits: public, family, scat, piss.

Send Photos?:No

Send Reports: Yes, definitely.

I hope you use some of your time to give me a dare . Thank you!
Old 09-20-2017, 09:47 AM   #23
Hornyhansje

Name: Hans
Limits: ruining clothes, hard anal, public, other people, permanent
Send Photos?: yes but not with full face

Dislikes: pain, messy, shit
Limits: family, permanent, anal, face pictures
Old 09-20-2017, 12:45 PM   #24
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzui View Post
Name: Tim
Limits: Permanent, family, illegal, blackmail, dangerous, videos
'scat, piss and cum' eating
Send Photos?: not from my body
Hey Tim, firstly - I never actually understood the Balloons fetish! Oh well, live and let live - now that is my motto. Not too sure what is sexually attractive about them - maybe you can let me know in your return. I'm glad you like anal.

Balloon Pop!

For this dare, you will need to begin by blowing up some balloons. A minimum of twenty is required however should you desire to blow up more, you may - especially if you are doing this dare as a punishment - then make sure you push yourself. The next bit will push you hard.

You should now be surrounded with a bunch of balloons all blown up to maximum size, at least twenty of them. You are to now get completely naked. I want you to next find an object that has a point on the end and a handle. My personal suggestion to you would be a screwdriver. You are to then put the screwdriver inside your ass, using the handle of course. This should mean you are now standing surrounded by balloons with a sharp point coming out of your anus.

Here's the fun part! You will now be given sixty seconds. You are to pop the balloons merely by squatting down over them and poking them with your pointy buttocks! How fast can you squat? You better hope it's fast because if you take longer than the sixty seconds, for each additional balloon not popped, you must perform twenty squats touching the point to the ground, therefore forcing the object of choice further into your buttocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undyguy79 View Post
Name: undyguy79
Likes: Wedgies, edging, diapers, urine, messy things in diaper (other than scat), light bondage (but not severe pain), male thongs/jockstraps, cartoon underwear, games with punishments,
Limits: No public, No over 24hrs, no eating excrement, no scat, no other people, no pics with face, no bleeding
Send Photos?: Yes (without face)
Send Reports: Short reports
High School Musical Drinking Game

You are to watch High School Musical 1, 2 and 3 back-to-back in this all out Musical night for yourself. You should also have a bottle of water, preferably 2-3 liters with you that you should be working your way through during the movies. You will be watching the movies wearing only a diaper.

You should begin this dare completely desperate to piss. You should start drinking your water from the start and continue throughout, if you run out - make sure you top up. Here's the twist - despite your desperation to piss, and the fact that you are drinking more and more to make the desperation worse, you can only piss - during a song. If there is no song, you are not allowed to piss.

Obviously, you should sing along with the words to the best of your ability as you sit in your diaper pissing yourself quickly as possible before the song ends. You may not change your diaper until the three movies have ended.

At the end of the movies, you are to get a six-sided dice to decide what should happen with your completely soaked through diaper.
1. It becomes a hat for 1 hour.
2. You eat your next meal from the diaper.
3. You face plant yourself into the diaper.
4. Nothing. Disregard the diaper to the bin.
5. Squeeze diaper out over a glass, drink the glass.
6. Nothing. Disregard the diaper to the bin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by note View Post
Name: Dan
Likes: Hypnosis, Diapers, Age-Regression, Humiliation, Feminization
Limits: Blood, Excessive Pain, Food, Scat eating, Family/Friends, Illegal
Send Photos?: Sure. No face.
Send Reports: Sure.
Girl to Woman

You are to begin your dare wearing nothing but a diaper. If you have a pacifier, then you are more than welcome to suck on your little dummy until your dare is welcome, I know that being the little baby you are, you'll probably really like that. Anyway, you now have a job little one! You are going to transform from a baby, into a beautiful woman!

Firstly, you must start out as a little baby. Trapped there in your diaper, you are going to watch a movie. I know you are a cute little girl, in love with your feminine side, so I'd suggest watching a Romantic Comedy, one of those really cheesy ones where there is always a happy ever after! Make sure you have a box of tissues with you as you watch it though little one, we all know how much you love a happy ending.

Looks like that movie really matured you and you've grown up. Still in your diapers, but this time in there to catch your period blood as opposed to your own urine and shit, you've ditched the cute onesies for a skirt. You should go and put on your most girliest outfit, and uh-oh looks like you've leaked again! (Put Ketchup in your diaper to simulate your period). You should stay like this until you've perfected how to do 'Winged Eye Liner'. You may then wash in a cold shower - still wearing your diaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedup226 View Post
Name: Brain
Limits: scat, blood, guns knives family.
Send Photos?: yes
Okay, so for your dare - I've decided to give you something based mainly on your humiliation side. I'm also extremely interested to see if you end up getting tortured through edging, as it is completely possible with this dare.

Edge of Self Worth

You are going to get a piece of paper and a pen for this dare. I want you to sit in front of a mirror. You are to take a good long look into that mirror. I want you to write down anything and everything that you dislike about yourself. You should of course be completely naked looking at yourself in the mirror. After you've written this on paper, you will then copy your negative ideas onto your body with a pen. For example, if you don't like your cheekbones, you'd write what you don't like about them on your "Cheekbones". If you thought you were fat, you'd write "fat" on your stomach.

For everything that you write, you are to number it. Each complaint should have an assigned number. If there are then fifteen things you dislike about yourself for example, you must edge for each one - each time thinking about that one dislike about yourself. This should mean it is longer for you to masturbate for, therefore frustrating yourself more and degrading you as you look at your worthless, disliked body as you do it.

I appreciate that this could mean a lot of edges so, with that in mind - you have a six per day limit. If there is seven things, you will do 6 on 1 day, and the last edge the next. If there are forty things, you will do 6 on 1 day, 6 on day 2, 6 on 3, 6 on Day 4 and so on and so on until you've reached 40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotqwerty View Post
Name: Sam
Limits: See signature
Send Photos?: Sometimes
Send Reports: Always
Haven't filled out the form properly. The reason I ask you to fill out the form is firstly, to demonstrate to me that you are interested enough in the Dare Factory and also, I multi-quote everyone, and just write their dares from the form. This saves me going back and forth from the 'Reply to Thread' to the thread to check everyones signatures and blogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraudex View Post
Name:Kraudex

Likes:humiliation, wedgies, mild pain, writing on body; wax; duct tape; bondage.

Limits:Limits: family; pics (face); Illegal, Public (I WILL be seen), poop, hard pain.

I'm extremely interested to see how the 'Edge of Self Worth' dare works with different people so I will be assigning it to you as well. I look forward to your pictures and reports from it. This will work on your Humiliation and Body Writing kinks more than anything.

Edge of Self Worth

You are going to get a piece of paper and a pen for this dare. I want you to sit in front of a mirror. You are to take a good long look into that mirror. I want you to write down anything and everything that you dislike about yourself. You should of course be completely naked looking at yourself in the mirror. After you've written this on paper, you will then copy your negative ideas onto your body with a pen. For example, if you don't like your cheekbones, you'd write what you don't like about them on your "Cheekbones". If you thought you were fat, you'd write "fat" on your stomach.

For everything that you write, you are to number it. Each complaint should have an assigned number. If there are then fifteen things you dislike about yourself for example, you must edge for each one - each time thinking about that one dislike about yourself. This should mean it is longer for you to masturbate for, therefore frustrating yourself more and degrading you as you look at your worthless, disliked body as you do it.

I appreciate that this could mean a lot of edges so, with that in mind - you have a six per day limit. If there is seven things, you will do 6 on 1 day, and the last edge the next. If there are forty things, you will do 6 on 1 day, 6 on day 2, 6 on 3, 6 on Day 4 and so on and so on until you've reached 40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicwade63f View Post
Name: Wade

Likes: public , humiliation, light pain, cam, anal, online exposure

Limits:Limits: family; pics (face, poop, hard pain, crossdressing

Chaturbate, Bumurbate

Welcome to Chaturbate, Bumurbate. For this dare, you will be using Chaturbate to broadcast yourself live to the people! You will be training your anus live on camera for your followers - and I will be telling you exactly what they should be seeing and what your rules are for when you decide to take centre stage on Chaturbate.

You should spend the entire time on Chaturbate with something in your anus. The only possible exception to this, is a change over of object. You should have atleast 15 objects that you know can be inserted into your anus with relative ease. Feel free to test them before you go on Camera. Now, you will remain on Chaturbate for half an hour, and each time someone new comes, you are to send them the list of the 15 objects that you have, allowing them to choose what goes inside you next.

Here's the twist, when you get your list of 15 objects, you are allowed to label two of the fifteen with an "L". This means that if your viewers choose one of these two items, you may use lubricant for that object. If your viewers do not choose them, then there will be no lube and you will be going into your anus completely bone dry. Make sure you post a thread announcing your show, with at least an hours notice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepem6066 View Post
Name: Pepe

Limits:Limits: public, family, scat, piss.

Send Photos?:No

Send Reports: Yes, definitely.

I hope you use some of your time to give me a dare . Thank you!
Well after that lovely comment, how could I possibly refuse? Wish that you did pictures admittedly, but since you've been so poilte, I will glady give you a dare - this just means that your report must be completely amazing! I'm trusting you to survive my dare and then do the best report you've ever given, okay?

Suck For Your Right

Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to 'Suck for your Right!' The newest Game Show in which candidates must suck their way through several objects and if they succeed in the sucking of those objects to a high standard, they are able to edge until the point of Masturbation. If they do not succeed with their sucking challenge, that is a days denial for them and they will not be able to proceed with the edges until the following day! If they survive all five of the oral tasks, then they are allowed to Masturbate!

The first of the oral tasks involves a dildo or sex toy of some sort. If you do not have one and are not prepared to buy one for the purpose of this show, then sorry - but you have already failed the first task! If you have failed, then please proceed to confine yourself to a days denial! If you have got your object, you are then going to give that object a huge blowjob, making sure you deepthroat for 60 seconds. You must then upload the audio of this to Vocaroo and then send the link to a forum member of your choice, if they manage to guess the size of your dildo right - congratulations, you get to remove -1 day of denial from your end total.

The second oral task involves a banana. If you do not have one and are not prepared to buy one for the purpose of this show, then sorry - but you have already failed the first task! If you have failed, then please proceed to confine yourself to a days denial! With your banana, you are going to suck it until it goes all soggy and eventually breaks off in your mouth. You are then to spit the broken bits of the banana into your underwear. If you have succeeded with this, you can reward yourself with one edge.

The third oral task involves you finding five circular objects and making them stand up so that you can suck them. Get on all fours, and time how long it takes you to suck each of them, up and down on them atleast five times per object. You are to then do this again completely nude, if you are faster than the time you were previously, you've earnt an edge. If you are slower, you've earnt a days denial.

Your fourth oral task is designed to see how big your mouth is and involves Pork Sausages. If you are a vegetarian or something like that, then you may use bananas. Other than vegetarian, vegan, on a diet or religious reasons - You have no excuse. You are to fit at least three bananas in your mouth, sucking them each at once like the perfect little gangbang slut you are. If your mouth is not trained enough to take three, then sorry but you've failed and must give yourself a days denial. If you managed it, then you can reward yourself with an edge.

Your fifth and final oral task is not hard at all! You are going to lube your mouth up and get yet another banana. You are to then allow the banana to slide down your throat, of course. You are to do this until you get to the point of gagging. You are to then time yourself on how long you can hold it before needing to spit. If it is less than 30 seconds, you must give yourself a days denial. If it was 31+ seconds, then congratulations! You can edge. If you have managed to succeed past all five tasks without a days denial, then you may now masturbate - Bet you'll be glad of it after those five edges!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyhansje View Post
Name: Hans
Limits: ruining clothes, hard anal, public, other people, permanent
Send Photos?: yes but not with full face
Clean Your Mess!

For this dare, it should take place in your bathroom. You must first set your scene. So, the night before you got extremely drunk and you completely messed up your bathroom! As we all know, alcohol makes the bladder extremely weak so before you could actually get to the toilet, you ended up urinating all over the floor just by the door. Luckily though, you were able to get some into the bath. You then needed a shit, but completely forgot what a toilet looks like. How drunk were you?! Looks like you took your dump in the sink, don't worry though - as now is your time to clean up.

You first get to work on your piss and cleaning that up, forgetting all about the smelly, rotting dump that you've left in your sink. You decide that cleaning the floor is the most important thing as you do not want it to seap through the floors. You decide however that you should be punished for your behavour and therefore lick the urine up with your tongue! How good of you! You then get to work cleaning your bathtub and the urine you accidently put in there, once again - you use your tongue to clean this up.

Wanting to really test if you've cleaned the floor and bath to the very best of your abilities, you then go and get your toothbrush and use it to go over the floor and bath. Don't worry though! When you come to brush your teeth tonight, providing you cleaned the floor properly - you won't taste anything -but if you didn't clean properly, then it looks like you will know about it later.

You then leave your bathroom for ten minutes. You go and do whatever it is you do, make a drink, read a book, do some sit ups - whatever takes your fancy for ten minutes. Suddenly, you remember - there is a huge brown dump in your sink. You then race back to the bathroom and you see it there staring at you. By now, it's been left and has started to stink up your bathroom as it's gone cold and hard. You need to remove it from the sink and place it into the toilet, you do this by using your teeth. You then get your toothbrush from earlier and clean the sink with it. Heck, why wait for tonight, you think? You then decide to brush your teeth.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
The following 2 users say Thank You to TheoDares for this post:
Old 09-20-2017, 02:53 PM   #25
subLisa

Name: Lisa
Likes: (self)bondage, orgasm control, shower dares, sleeping dares, creative dares, orgasms, submission, a few edges, t&d, denial short term
Limits: insertion, pics/vids/audio, anal, scat/piss, extreme pain, anything too messy, anything too noisy, public, family, unrealistic dares, bodywriting
Send Photos?: No
Send Reports: Yes

I do not live alone, so I might have to wait till I am alone at home. Depending on the dare of course.
Old 09-20-2017, 03:13 PM   #26
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by subLisa View Post
Name: Lisa
Likes: (self)bondage, orgasm control, shower dares, sleeping dares, creative dares, orgasms, submission, a few edges, t&d, denial short term
Limits: insertion, pics/vids/audio, anal, scat/piss, extreme pain, anything too messy, anything too noisy, public, family, unrealistic dares
Send Photos?: No
Send Reports: Yes

I do not live alone, so I might have to wait till I am alone at home. Depending on the dare of course.
Okay! Right, well, bearing in mind you've made me write an essay about boobs, I'm going to enjoy this. I'm actually really happy that you've posted on this. Let's see what I can conjure up for you! Congratulations by the way, you are the first female to receive a dare on this thread!

A Submissive Night

To complete this dare, you must have a night in which you can sleep for a bit. You are going to start the night with five edges. These edges should prepare you for what is going to come. I'm going to assign an hour for you to get these done. After they're done, you will then begin your bondage.

A submissive girl has no need to talk. You are dictated to, allowed to moan and whimper - but you really have no need to talk so you are to gag yourself. Complete yet another edge, don't worry - keep being a good girl and you will be able to orgasm, I promise. You are now to get into bed, you'll be confined to the bed for the rest of the night, make sure you have something to blindfold yourself with, tape/rope and be wearing just lacy underwear.

You are now going to tie your legs together or tape them together. After all, you will now have no need for walking as you will be in your bed for the rest of the night. Think of it as your comfy prison. Oh that gets you hot, does it? Guess you better complete one more edge. You are to now tie your boobs up the best you can. I know that this is a skill some people can not do, so if you can - congratulations but if you cant, then get on all fours and deliver twenty firm slaps to your ass cheeks, twenty on each of course!

Upon that being done, you should tie one of your arms to your body. Your hand will be tied or taped to your side, with your arm. You are to now edge once more. You are to sleep how you are. One arm tied, gagged, but also blindfolded. If you wake up and your sheets are wet tomorrow, you are allowed to orgasm. If you wake up and your sheets are not wet, then you should do this dare again until you have a night in which you end up wet!

19/M/Owned Switch

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
Old 09-21-2017, 09:40 AM   #27
BiMaleSub

I would like to be a test Monkey

Name:Steve
Limits:see sig
Send Photos?f course
Send Reports:yes

Face Pics and Public involving other people

Toys: 2 small Plugs 1 Vibrating Infatable Plug, An 8" Dildo, A Vibrating Wand, Cloths Pins Some Paddles

Kik: BiGuyCd90
Old 09-21-2017, 09:44 AM   #28
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMaleSub View Post
I would like to be a test Monkey

Name:Steve
Limits:see sig
Send Photos?f course
Send Reports:yes
As I said in the first post, if you genuinely want me to spend my time giving you a dare, then you can fill out the form properly. Your limits and likes may be in your signature, but I want them in the form as I can't see your signature in the 'Post Reply' bit, just the Quick Reply. Also, it's about respect. To see if people are respectful enough to follow the orders. I mean, if I can not trust the monkeys to fill out a form properly, how can I trust them to do a dare?!

19/M/Owned Switch

Old 09-21-2017, 01:03 PM   #29
sissy.vivien

Name: Vivi
Likes: semi-public, humiliation, crossdressing, feminization, cum-eating
Limits: photos, social suicide, scat
Send Photos?: no
Old 09-21-2017, 02:39 PM   #30
lovecat

Name: Alison
Limits: photos with face, social suicid,e family, public, scat, piss
Send Photos?: as long as no face is included