Old 02-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #91
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
I did 75 minutes...

How did you experience your corner time?
It was hard... I have done it before, sometimes an hour, sometimes even 90 minutes, as a punishment.
This time, it wasn't a punishment of course. Sir told me this afternoon that he was very proud of me and that I would have to be proud. To stop thinking and just do as he says. Still, I felt a lot of apprehension before starting. I had inspiration for drawings I want to make, and it hit me that I wasn't going to be doing that. I was going to spend a good portion of my free evening in the corner.
Sometimes after I'm done, I feel refreshed, relaxed, empty of thoughts and worries. This time, I had no worries, but just so many ideas spinning through my head. It was hard to stop that. Now that I'm done, they're back in full force.
I did put on some white noise; a wind and raindrops track on YouTube. This helped drown out distracting noises.

What were your thoughts at the beginning of your corner time?
I actually cried, when I had to start. I felt so ridiculous, but I couldn't stop it. I felt like a little child, nose to the wall, pants down, tears on my cheeks. I though it was better to just accept the tears and let them flow. I told myself, my project would also be fine if I started on it an hour later.
After about 20 minutes, my breathing began to relax. My body felt less tense. The thoughts seemed to at least slow down a little. I told myself to be proud like Sir said.

What were your thoughts at the middle of your corner time
I drifted off a little. I have no idea when or how long, but I was more relaxed at last. It may have been quite a while. The physical discomforts did begin to distract me though. My feet started to hurt, my shoulders began to get stiff, I had to stop myself from overextending my knees. Even my nose touching the wall became annoying.

What were your thoughts at the end of your corner time?
I had to put my hands in front of my body because my right shoulder started to ache badly (I dislocated it a few years ago, and it can still be a bit sore). I leaned my forehead against the wall to prevent my nose from becoming stuck in a perpetually upward position. My neck went very stiff. I began to fidget again. Thoughts came back. All those little things prevented me from drifting off.
I kept repeating: I am just property, my owner wants me to do this. I am doing this for him. It helped me cope with the last, maybe, half hour. Then, finally, the alarm! Done.

I am proud to have done it. I hope I have made you proud as well Sir.
Thanks, you did well.
Before I comment I want to explain a bit about the cornertime we do. Cornertime is a big like of me, but also of my pet.
"like-cornertime" is about 30 minutes for my pet. She normally gets such time 1 or 2 times per week. When my pet gets a "like-cornertime" I am present for the whole time. My pet does not use a timer but just trusts me to release her by a beep on the chat. Doing cornertime like this is very hot, it allows her to feel very submissive since she has to trust me to release her. These relative short times allow for a winddown, feeling the safe presence of her sir.
Next to "like-cornertime" she als has "dislike-cornertime". "dislike-cornertime" normally is over an hour. She once did 1.5 hour for a real serious misbehaviour. During "dislike-cornertime" I am normally not present. She has to do it completely on her own. It is a punishement.

This Cornertime was special because it had the duration of a "dislike-cornertime" but it was not a punishment. I did not want my pet to feel it as a punishment because that is not what it was. At the same time I also had decided that I would not be present during her cornertime and that we would chat only AFTER she had published her report. The reason for this was that I wanted my pet to do a fair contribution to this thread. None of the others is doing cornertime under the safe life presence of a sir so it would not have been fair to provide my pet with such gesture.
In order not to feel the cornertime as a punsihment I did chat a lot with my pet in the days before. I did assure her that I was very proud she was going for it. I also explained that although I had set her up for her contribution she still was doing it because she wanted. It's strange,... but true. Finally I did send her a mail with things to think about during her cornertime just a few minutes before her start.
None of you is getting such support, but I wanted my pet to have this. 75 minutes is fricking long. It had to be a pleasurable act of submission,.. not a punishment.
So,.. this is indeed a little gesture my pet got and the others don't.
my pet did 75 minutes.. It's fricking long. I'm pretty sure the thread will go to longer times and my pet will likely not rejoin. Just like others who contributed earlier will not rejoin from some point. I consider that OK. I really like the longer times that are following now. It's hot. But at the same time I clearly see that all so far have challenged themselves by driving for a new personal record. I really appreciate that.
yes,.. cornertime is a big like of me. It's great to see how all of you are streching your limits. I am real curious to see how far this thread will go.

On my pets time.
Actually I like that you cried. Getting you to crying is a like of me. I understand it. You could have done such nice things... but you needed to do cornertime. First half of the evening would be spoiled on the cornertime, second half would likely get lost on recovery. You were doing it because you were submissive. Clearly a moment that you hated your submissiveness.
Then the middle part. still difficult. No sir present,.. doing time not as a punishment was difficult to accept. Difficult to accept that you were doing seriously long time for no reason. It's sad that you got physical discomfort. I like the boredom that goes with really long cornertime but I see physical discomfort as as spoiler of that.
The final stage luckily was how it should be. You refound your feelings of submission. You experienced them,.. they got deeper. I am really touched by it. I feel to be your owner, I feel i care for you. It's really hot you were able to reach this state at the end.

All together,.. sure i am proud.. proud as hell.. you did 75minutes... just to pleasure me... it's great.

75 minutes done... and strangely.... 80, 85 and 90 miuntes already reserved. It's amazing.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 02-10-2017 at 02:27 PM.
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 02-10-2017, 06:58 PM   #92
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Dave47630 will then do the 85minutes on Sunday.
Acknowledged. The times have been moving up faster than I expected. For a while this did not bother me. Just 5 more minutes? But now, it's 5 more several times. I am getting worried about Sunday night. And I have two more nights to worry.

I had the thought of releasing my claim of 85 minutes for the 90 or even 95. But now I am too worried and 90 appears to be special the one with the 90.

I will be standing Sunday night before taking notes and going to bed. I then plan on writing it up and reporting Monday evening after work. For those in europe that will be early Tuesday morning.

I also had thoughts of doing an audio recording instead of taking notes afterword. But it would take too long to listen. If only I had a player that ate away silent time. Ah well.

Blessings to standers, hopefuls, and readers
dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
Old 02-11-2017, 02:38 AM   #93
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Congratulations sub Lucy. Very well done.
Marv

It was just a couple of days ago that I declined to promise to do this at a point 6 weeks in the future, citing the increase in interest and the exploding times. It seems like I was right!
True,... And i will not ask for such a promise again.
It's quite amazing how this went over the past week.
I really like people participating, and i appreciate if people want to "beat" each others time, but i dont want the thread to overheat.

Being in these fricking long times is hot!!

I'm enjoying every single contribution.

Old 02-11-2017, 05:04 AM   #94
person7

Smile

I did 80 mins.

I havent really had much experience of cornertime before so I really didnt know what to expect for such a long time.
I waited untill friday night as my parents and sister were both going out that evening and about 20 mins after they left I set a timer on my laptop and stuck some background noise on.

At the start of my time I was so incredibly figety and couldnt keep still to save my life, my nose left the wall a few times through this time and i'm kinda ashamed how crap I was after all these other people doing their time so well. After thinking that I really focused up.

In the middle of my corner time I was in heavy daydreaming, thinking about things I have wanted to wright for ages and tv shows im watching and movies Im looking forward to. I couldnt say how long this lasted for as by now I had lost track of any semblence of time I once had

By the end I was really aching in the leg department but I was also really quite horny. I had also started to get mad at myself for even taking this task. I also really needed to pee by this time as i had taken a drink before i started which in hindsight was a dumb idea. As the timer went off I was in the middle of a rendition of we are number one in my head and i was so bloody relieved. I shook all my limbs to loosen them up.

I actually felt really good after doing it, horny as hell and really proud of myself, not proud to say i jacked off furiously afterwards

likes : crossdressing, public/semi public, humiliation, bondage, orgasm control, sissy shopping

limits : gross things, family and friends, pain, illegal

kik me at: assertedplane8

My Sissy name is Josie!
The following 2 users say Thank You to person7 for this post:
Old 02-11-2017, 09:14 AM   #95
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
True,... And i will not ask for such a promise again.

Cut cut cut cut

Being in these fricking long times is hot!!

I'm enjoying every single contribution.
After that post I was thinking that it is hot. I might actually want to make the promise, and risk the long time or alternative punishment, so let's see in a week.
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 02-11-2017, 10:29 AM   #96
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by person7 View Post
I did 80 mins.

I havent really had much experience of cornertime before so I really didnt know what to expect for such a long time.
I waited untill friday night as my parents and sister were both going out that evening and about 20 mins after they left I set a timer on my laptop and stuck some background noise on.

At the start of my time I was so incredibly figety and couldnt keep still to save my life, my nose left the wall a few times through this time and i'm kinda ashamed how crap I was after all these other people doing their time so well. After thinking that I really focused up.

In the middle of my corner time I was in heavy daydreaming, thinking about things I have wanted to wright for ages and tv shows im watching and movies Im looking forward to. I couldnt say how long this lasted for as by now I had lost track of any semblence of time I once had

By the end I was really aching in the leg department but I was also really quite horny. I had also started to get mad at myself for even taking this task. I also really needed to pee by this time as i had taken a drink before i started which in hindsight was a dumb idea. As the timer went off I was in the middle of a rendition of we are number one in my head and i was so bloody relieved. I shook all my limbs to loosen them up.

I actually felt really good after doing it, horny as hell and really proud of myself, not proud to say i jacked off furiously afterwards
Thanks for doing the dare, thanks for the report.
Wow... Unexperienced... Doing 80minutes "unexperienced" is a major achievement. You feel ashamed about the fact that it was so hard and the others took it so easy but that is not true. If you read carefully you see that 9 out of 10 had a hard time. Anything above an hour is just fricking hard. But.... Also fricking hot.
In fact you did roughly like most people do. In the biginning lots of worries, lots of concerns, fighting.
I am glad you went nicely to the mid-phase. Daydreaming... Yes. Actually,.. That's what makes cornertime a like. Winddown. Nothing.
But.... 80 minutes is long... The endphase becomes hard. Physical discomfort... Worries again.
You did it! Great! It is a major achievement, i am proud at you!

As said,.. You experienced your cornertime "the nice way" (as marvharvey pointed out i should not be pre-opinionated about finding that the "correct" way, but certainly pleasurable way). So,.. I can understand you felt good afterwards. You had did a challenge, a hard challenge, and it allowed you a winddown.

Thanks for doing the challenge,... 80 minutes is done, dave47630 will do 85 minutes on sunday. Until his report i will honour you in my signature

Last edited by sir sam; 02-11-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-12-2017, 02:43 AM   #97
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
After that post I was thinking that it is hot. I might actually want to make the promise, and risk the long time or alternative punishment, so let's see in a week.
Promise or no promise,
I'm really looking forward to the day you're back.
For sure at that day this thread will be at a level that you "whish" you could say you are part of the group that has been participating at that level....

One request i will have for you: "don't count" that time.

The counting has allowed you to maintain "some level" of control. I would like you to let that go.

Old 02-12-2017, 02:46 PM   #98
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Well,...
Tonight dave47630 will do his time.
Dave,.. i know you are inexperienced. It will be fricking hard.
The only thing i can say: don't worry. Don't worry whether you do all correct. I know you have tried to the best to get everything right. Once you do your time please stop worrying. Just let it happen.
Please know you do it to please me.
You can be assured i think of your standing.

Even though your inexperienced i think you can do it.
I look forward to your report.

Old 02-13-2017, 09:07 PM   #99
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Book I did more, 85 minutes

Corner time report
I am composing this in a word processor before pasting it into the thread. I could not take notes during, but after. Also I have memories are trickling in as I am typing. Organising them has been some trouble. These are not all in chronilogical order. It has taken longer to write this than actually standing there the 85 minutes.
Before the start I set the timer for 1:26, folded a tissue placed it over my nose secured by my glasses to prevent another oily spot on the wall. I was dressed normally. I had considered being naked or having my pants at my ankles, even reddening by behind. But I did not want that distraction. I wanted to focus on just the corner time. So I started the timer and took my place.
Near the start...
I took the military at ease position but with my elbows out and my hands at the back of my neck. This left my arms resting lightly on the wall for added ballance. It was not the best in comfort but it was ok.
I thought about what this thread may be like a year from now. At once a week for say a quarter (13) then every two for say 6 months (13) then once a month for the last quarter (3) that's 29 times. Say 30. That's 150 more minutes. If it goes a little faster than that it may be up to 4 hours a year from now. To get that far I think that competition would have to come into play. Go team!
I also thought about the white noise. I did not use it. It is quiet here anyway. I can hear the furnace go on now and then but I really don't know how often it clicks on to use it as a timer. ... That extended into the recording playback ideas. At first it was just random numbers spoken by a text to voice engine. It is hard to count is someone speaks numbers into your ear. Then I might toss in some words or just syllables. How may syllables are there in english? What about clips from songs? Play clips long enough to recognise and get into your head and then then on to another. How would that mess with my head? Or anothers? Then I thought it didn't matter for me since I wasn't goin to try to cut anyway.
Having my hands on my head and my arms against the wall reminded me of a story I read on the net years ago. I am not sure how much fiction is/was in it. It sounded plausible. It had to do with a practice in a sorority. A pledge or an underling would be spanked or paddled and sent to the end of the hallway on display. She had to put her elbows on the wall supporting some coins. If she backed away a coin might fall and she could not replace it without help. The fact that she left the wall would be apparent to the sister that placed her there. She may have to stand there for quite a time while others would come by and tease (maybe tickle) her. I thought of how true it might be. It is hard for me to think of women being cruel. But then, that age is adventurous and yes, cruel. It may be an odder that the practice was leaked out beyond the sorority walls.
What if they used something crushble rather than a coin? Then she could not lean into the wall so much. Balance would be important. Potato chips? paper cups? Some origami? I changed my ballance to try to hover away from the wall. It was difficult keeping a short fixed distance away. So that would take some practice to do well.
I thought about what if I was on my knees instead of standing? Would I need a pillow or could I lean back onto my feet and shins to relieve the pressure?
Should I have a book on my head? A tray with a jar of water? Or something harder to clean up? How would I arrange my hands so I could place the book and jar but not hold it during the stand? I think I would need a helper to place the whatever on my head.
"Helper" brought me back to the sorority story. I tried to remember if the girls had to stand there naked or just panties down showing their reddened behinds or if I just pictured them that way when reading. It read it likely 20 years ago or more. Did I extend the story myself? I don't know. (( maybe a current or former sorority girl on here might PM me their feelings on how true the story, or my memory of the story is. I'd appreciate that.))
I found myself with a dry mouth and licking my lips. Should I have worn a gag? Gags usually have me drooling. I don't like to have drool dripping down my chest. Here it would also be on the wall. What about a pacifier? How big do they make them? How odd would it look for a 60 year old man buying a large pacifier? I don't recall a dare like that. But then I am not into the adult baby kink.
Kinks led me into standing here with some extra stimulation. I could have used a TENS to shock me a little. But it wouldn't be random. I don't think any girl posted in this thread about standing with a vibrator or dildo in them. Would an hour and a half of that be too much? Now that I have written it into the thread, would just that thought be troubling to future standers? We might find out. I hope so.
I have never experienced itching power. How would that effect standing here?
I had some thoughts about imaginary people watching me, watching over me. The ran over a broad range of big burly men, prison guards, to female prison guards, to a dominatrix, to my wonderful late wife, to me being a party distraction. Picture a naked man kneeling in a corner with a large bowl of pudding on his head, his elbows supporting a couple of plastic lids against the wall. Across the room a Tupperware party is going on. What would the door prise be? Hmmmm? I almost laughed out loud. Do folks still have Tupperware parties?
I have written about the sexy exciting things that came to me. I also found myself into problem solving at home and at work. Even thinking about work problems at places I no longer work. But explaining these would take volumes.
I found that holding my arms up like that was a mistake. This must have been beyond a half hour because this was not such a promlem when I stood for the 22 minute test (see an earlier post). I moved them down to the traditional at ease placement. This broght blood back into my fingers.
Somewhat later my ankles and calves began to ache. I did not think standing would be a problem as I spend hours on my feet almost every day. But I figured that when working I can walk now and then, so that may be the difference. To cope with that I put almost all my weight on one foot, over to the other then back to even. I don't know how many times I did that. But it worked ok.
I have to say that there were quite a few times that I really really wanted to turn my head, see the clock, and right back. It would be for only an instant. How much time is left? But then, I would have spoiled it all and have to start again. It would be worse. But then, starting over would be easier because of the experience. Maybe starting again wouldn't be all that bad. But then, would I have to report that I spoiled it and started over? I think I should. But, is it required? I would require it of myself. So yes. ... The gears ground like that. I wonder if Eve had thoughts like that when listening to the serpent? I eventually dismissed the clock. I'm too into this to start over. The end surely was near.
I did feel sleepy at times. It was past my bed time, but I had taken a not unusual Sunday nap. If I did dose off I doubt that I would know how long I had dosed off. Would I still be able to stand and sleep? Horses do it. Maybe I could leaning here. I think that there ought to be some rule about dosing or sleeping. If you dose then you start over.
Closer to the end...
I recall that others spoke of crying or almost crying. Maybe it was tears after. I did not feel tears. But I think I can understand better where their tears came from. I can't find the words to describe it. It isn't pain or sadness. It is far from happy tears. There is some waxing of an unnamed emotion. I am unsure if I would feel this if I did this again for longer. At this point I would like to try feeling it again for the curious experience. But, it won't be anytime very soon. And if the standing time goes up as fast as it has, it will not be for this thead at all.
After the stand...
I did not think I would feel relief. I maybe was too brave or too stupid. I was relieved. I stretched did a few deep knee bends, shook myself to limber the joints. This body is getting too old for many things that were easy.
I jotted down some notes on things I wanted to report about. Not all the details made it here. I think that this is fairly long now.
After the stand and while I was putting this together I thought much about if I would stand again. I don't really know if I will. I don’t want to get into a tennis match, even a three or four way match. I also want to get new folks to try this. Running up the time will, I suppose, discourage too many from considering. So I doubt I will unless there is a rather long gap in standing.
On the point of getting new folks into corner time here, should people who have stood and taken a 5 minute slot stans again and take a slot that a new person could have taken? I can see that they really might want to extend themselves. That is good. But should they take a slot if someone new would fill it? How about if you want to go another time you have to wait for a week of no one standing? It would allow a new person to take a turn (sooner at a lower time).
I wonder how many attempt a stand secretly, fail, and never post. When the thread becomes slow it may be good to create a sister thread "I tried to do more and failed" I don't feel I could start and maintain a thread. So I will just leave the idea for someone else.
Thank you for this dare thread and all the interesting reading. I have a great, now much greater, respect for those who have stood their time. I have neglected to post my praises. I suppose I will have awe for those who stand for longer after me.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
The following 3 users say Thank You to [email protected] for this post:
Old 02-14-2017, 12:10 AM   #100
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Corner time report
I am composing this in a word processor before pasting it into the thread. I could not take notes during, but after. Also I have memories are trickling in as I am typing. Organising them has been some trouble. These are not all in chronilogical order. It has taken longer to write this than actually standing there the 85

..............cut cut cut........

After the stand...
I did not think I would feel relief. I maybe was too brave or too stupid. I was relieved. I stretched did a few deep knee bends, shook myself to limber the joints. This body is getting too old for many things that were easy.
I jotted down some notes on things I wanted to report about. Not all the details made it here. I think that this is fairly long now.
After the stand and while I was putting this together I thought much about if I would stand again. I don't really know if I will. I don’t want to get into a tennis match, even a three or four way match. I also want to get new folks to try this. Running up the time will, I suppose, discourage too many from considering. So I doubt I will unless there is a rather long gap in standing.
On the point of getting new folks into corner time here, should people who have stood and taken a 5 minute slot stans again and take a slot that a new person could have taken? I can see that they really might want to extend themselves. That is good. But should they take a slot if someone new would fill it? How about if you want to go another time you have to wait for a week of no one standing? It would allow a new person to take a turn (sooner at a lower time).
I wonder how many attempt a stand secretly, fail, and never post. When the thread becomes slow it may be good to create a sister thread "I tried to do more and failed" I don't feel I could start and maintain a thread. So I will just leave the idea for someone else.
Thank you for this dare thread and all the interesting reading. I have a great, now much greater, respect for those who have stood their time. I have neglected to post my praises. I suppose I will have awe for those who stand for longer after me.
Wow!!! I would say,... You are a hero!
I am really very happy you contributed! You did a great stand, with great emotions. I guess you experienced all in a manner that i "like". And you definitely did beat MarvHarvey in writing the best report. Amazing.

Wow,... Where do i start to comment....

I knew you were curious and eager. You had send me pm's, you had made little requests in this thread. It was clear you were on the one hand frightened for the long time, but in the other hand intrigued. At the end,... It had became unavoidable. No longer you could watch the times grow, no longer you could live the fact that you were motivating yourself only to findout the bar had been raised again. It had became unavoidable. I knew that, and for that reason i was really looking forward to your contribution.

Wow,.. I had to cut the quote a bit in order to avoid hitting the post-length-limit,.. Lol .

At the beginning your thought weer still rational. Excitement i would say. You were happy as it seems. Happy you finally joined, fantasizing about the future of the thread, happy to be part of this little family.
It is remarkable that you keep in that state for quite long. The amount of pleasant kinky memories that pass your mind is immense.
Then the physical discomfort starts. And the worry. Yes,.. You really want to peek. Iam really happy you didn't. That would have spoiled it. Starting over seemed maybe easy at that time but in reallity it would have been disastrous. It just became hard. All became hard. It is remarkabel that you reached the phase of "damn it's hard" only when running in the middel. Most people feel the regret already in the beginning.
As it seems you have less to report on the time after the mid-point. That's not strange. Some trance likely had settled in. You don't really describe it as trance but you hint towards being close to dozing. The trance parts is anice part. I can more or less say i am happy you did this long time. I guess you really needed at least an hour to get to this phase.
Then... It was over.... It's kind of funny. You don't feel a big relieve. It is just over.
You did great, and i want to thank you for the great report. I am pretty sure that the other subscriptors will be very happy to read it as well.

Your name is in my signature and i carry it with real pleasure for a while!

Soooooo...... 85 minutes done!! 90 minutes is at stake! But it's already reserved.

Pirahnna..... You have 72hours before your claim on the 1.5 hour expires.

Old 02-14-2017, 07:04 AM   #101
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Corner time report
I am composing this in a word processor before pasting it into the thread. I could not take notes during, but after. Also I have memories are trickling in as I am typing. Organising them has been some trouble. These are not all in chronilogical order. It has taken longer to write this than actually standing there the 85 minutes.
Before the start I set the timer for 1:26, folded a tissue placed it over my nose secured by my glasses to prevent another oily spot on the wall. I was dressed normally. I had considered being naked or having my pants at my ankles, even reddening by behind. But I did not want that distraction. I wanted to focus on just the corner time. So I started the timer and took my place.
This was absolutely awesome. I also liked your suggestions at the end of waiting a week to let someone new try.

I am trying to wait closer to two hours to push myself. I will regret it if I do but damn I kinda want to be in Sir Sam's signature with a whopping 120 minutes.

I am not very experienced in corner time myself. I bloody hate it but I like the fact its a "I did more" thread.

I also get the "should I look? I really want to look" thought in my head but with these long times I think most people get that thought. Its best not to look and spoil and start over. It would have sucked! I LOVED this report. I might have to use your method of taking notes right after I finish corner time or any other kinda task. It might help improve my reports.

Loved your report!!
The following 2 users say Thank You to kay878 for this post:
Old 02-14-2017, 07:58 AM   #102
little pet
getDare Succubus

@Dave; very well done! Especially for a corner-newbie ;-) You have my respect. Thank you for the excellent report.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 02-14-2017, 12:59 PM   #103
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
This was absolutely awesome. I also liked your suggestions at the end of waiting a week to let someone new try.

I am trying to wait closer to two hours to push myself. I will regret it if I do but damn I kinda want to be in Sir Sam's signature with a whopping 120 minutes.

I am not very experienced in corner time myself. I bloody hate it but I like the fact its a "I did more" thread.

I also get the "should I look? I really want to look" thought in my head but with these long times I think most people get that thought. Its best not to look and spoil and start over. It would have sucked! I LOVED this report. I might have to use your method of taking notes right after I finish corner time or any other kinda task. It might help improve my reports.

Loved your report!!
O yeah... The tinkeling feeling.... Setting yourself up for the 120 minutes.... Knowing you will regret.
Anyway,... After 90 minutes i will set a few new rules. Not sure about all yet.
At least one will be able to claim a slot for 72 hours. Times get seriously long. I can very well understand people want to claim the slot but still need some time to find a good opportunity.

Then its already obvious... The half hour transitions will become favourite. I guess there needs to be an extra incentive for the in between slots. Not sure about that yet.
Anyway,... The 120 slot is not yet available for claiming yet.
We now wait for pirahnna... After that.. The 95 slot can be claimed.

Last edited by sir sam; 02-14-2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 02:39 AM   #104
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for delay. I did 90 min last night .
First of all I want to say I'm not good at reports I know but I do my best anyway
There are a few things I want to mention before I start. First , just one day after I claimed 90 minutes , I've got super busy at work as u can see in my signature I must work all the time for this project it's a start up project ... Anyway I didn't complain , I'm the man of my word . Second , I have ADHD problem which means I can't sit and do nothing normaly So cornertime would be hardest dare for me even more painful than CBT . So I had to use Ritalin to stay calm down for 90 minutes.
So the cornertime began
I got naked except my chastity device and I tied my hands I knew this time is gonna be much harder than the last . So set the alarm , I kneel and nose to the wall , cornertime began.
At the beginning I was thinking how this is gonna be , what shall I think about ? Is Sir Sam is thinking about me right now ? That would be much pleasant if sir sam and sub lucy could watcsme doing this right now. I knew 90mins would be difficult and I knew I must find something in my mind or it would be a hell.
I was so horny that day I didn't cum for two weeks and I was in chastity I couldn't help to not to think about sexual fantasies which cost me a painful erection in my chastity. I thought about many things , my mind is a mess I cant stop thinking. I have schizotypal disorder which mean I can lost in my imagination. So did I . I dont know how long I was thinking but I forgot about the time completely. I hypnotized myself first I thought it would be cheating this gonna be boring but I couldn't help myself I love using my knowledge so I did. I'm sorry sir If it is not what you wanted but I had to . I think about first 60 mins (I cant exactly tell)spend that way until I felt pain in my knees and my tied hands. I couldn't hypnotize myself anymore not when I felt really really uncomfortable so the hard part has arrived . The rest of the cornertime was boring as fuck. I really mean it , I was bored , mad and tired . Waiting for alarm was the only thing I did . I can't write the exact feelings but It was something I hate .
Finally alarm ringed and I layed down on the floor. I was tired and exhausted. I lay down for minutes and I was happy at the end IDK even why
So this was a challenge I took but I don't think I can do it anymore. I mean even if want to I dont have time anymore so I hope sir sam forgive me for what I did (hypnosis). But it was hard really really hard. Everyone who wants to do 95 minutes must know this
The following user says Thank You to pirahnna for this post:
Old 02-15-2017, 10:08 AM   #105
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up To Pirahnna

I know some about hypnotism and self hypnotism. The sence of time can, but not always, is distorted. I don't count it aa a cheat. We each cope with the stress in different ways. This was just one of your ways. It was pointed out that I may have wondered into a trance mode without recognising it. So I can't fault you, even if you did it be design.

I fully understand your reluctance to trying it again. Some people have the ability (luxury) of scheduling this kind of appointment easily and some of us don't. But even if you scheduling was not your issue, the preparation before, the riggers of the act, and the emotional and psychological recovery evolved is plenty reason to give pause (or refusal).

I would not worry about the quality of reporting. We gave PM to ask questions should we need additional information. I think that I may have overdone my report in places and nor said enough in others. Yet no one has asked for more. Readers are welcome to ask for more details in PM as well as in thread as far as I am concerned.

You did well. I am glad for you.
dave
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk