Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-15-2018, 12:17 AM   #586
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonGirl View Post
Oh, lovely! I'm gonna do this tomorrow
Please and give us a great full report, lovely.

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 11:19 PM   #587
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, exhibition. I know you get pretty hard core with this so, hope you like this. First start at home. Get old clothes that you can cut. Cut two small holes in a shirt so your nipples can be pulled through. Cut a hole in the pants or shorts so your clit is visible. Wearing this go to a clothing store and walk around like that. After about 30 minuets go to a dressing room and edge ten times completely naked, door unlocked. After ten edged leave the dressing room and make yourself orgasm. Added fun, take a picture to remember the fun. After put clothes back on, though they won’t be on for long, after you exit the store, strip naked and go back to your car. Drive home naked and your not allowed to put clothes on again until you enter your room at home. Add some fun to the drive every time you have to stop, start to edge. You can cum at home, but only if your not in your room or a bathroom.
Well hope you like it, let us know what you think. Enjoy
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 07:12 PM   #588
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Considering a lot of what you've done, I have a dare that seems down right tame!
But it is an idea I like a lot, so I still want to dare it, and hopefully you enjoy it.

The dare is this: Leave your house and... I donno, walk to a corner store and buy a drink. Something short and simple like that. But I want you to wear nylons as leggings.
The darkest pair of black nylons you can find (if need be, wear two pairs, doubled up), and a belly shirt so you are not covered by your shirt.
No panties.

They SHOULD be dark enough that no one really sees anything... while at the same time, it will be obvious to everyone that those aren't pants!

I just remember, when yoga pants started to become more common, seeing as how they border on see-thru, and are so tight, thinking that they just weren't quite enough to be pants, and it looked like girls were just walking around in thick nylons. Since then, I've been curious about how a girl walking around with nylons as leggings might look.
Well, if you do it, I still won't get to see, but I'm sure I'll enjoy the report.

And if you want to be more daring (wander around a mall for a few hours, not a 5 minute run to a corner store), that's up to you. It would obviously be more fun, but I don't know how comfortable you'd be in that situation.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:55 AM   #589
kylehu

Default Pic

Rhis is one of a silly dare.

You will need a stapler or nails and a hammer for it.

take a pic from your pussy, a close up.
edit it in word:

the headline: "MISSING PUSSY", the pic , and some description, how it looks like, when you seen it last, and maybe an anonym e-mail, or a drop phone number you bought for the dare. write "Great blow yob for the lucky who finds it". make at least 10 copy of it.

at night, head out only wearing your underwear, no bra. start to walk around in your neighbour, and search for lamp posts, or similar, where you can hang them.

at every place, after you put out one, remove your underwear, stuff it into your mouth, close your eyes, and edge for 5 minutes, or until you orgasm, then put back your underwears, and proceed to the next one.
kylehu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 03:27 PM   #590
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james125 View Post
dare you to walk nude for 30 min from your home when you get there edge 5 time then walk back to the closest house and knook on the door wiat 30 sec then run home before you can go in you will edge again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeild View Post
Do a quick naked jog around your block or neighborhood at night. (If it's not too cold.)Take a few notes that read "The girl who left this note was naked." Leave them where you wish. On cars in a persons mailbox etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will90 View Post
Go to a shopping mall (bring along some of your pussy pics). Look for the next changing room you can find and undress completely. Blindfold yourself. Masturbate for 10 minutes and moan audibly once in a while so that somebody might hear you. After you're done, take out one of your pussy pics, and a message saying "I masturbated here" and leave it there. Repeat this at 5 other stores.
Did this three dares 😉
Sorry that i needed so long to report but its 3 in 1 report 👍🏼

So i combined the nude walk dares and jogged away from my house at night for 30 minutes while dropping some pics of me without face but with that sentence written on it😏

On my way i chose streets, because i wanted to keep the risk of cars drivimg by (instead of forest), but not many cars passed. I think it were 7 cars, and 3 drunk drunk girls on bikes in the 30 minutes at all. I always tried to hide of course, but i made some mistakes 🙈

Ill just report the moments which are interesting, because i dont want to write that much 😜
The first moment was when a car (i think it was an electric one) drove behind me jogging. When i heard it i turmed around to see what it was and where it was and walked a few meters away from the street and wanted to hide behind a tree but the car passed before i could hide. 😧 no reaction of it but im sure the driver saw me.. *–*
Second was when i was hiding because i saw the 3 girls on the bikes from distance. But of course they saw me and stopped... i couldnt think clearly when one of them told me to come out of that bush... after a little moment in which i tried to consider what could happen i went to the women*–*one of them took her smartphone and took a few pics of me (i dont know how many because i still couldnt really think clearly)❤️We talked like 3 minutes and after they know what i got dares to do they offered to take me on the back of the bike for a while so im quick very far away from my house, but i wanted to jog the rest of my way (because it where 3 strangers and i didnt know where they would drive to. I didnt had a phone with me and nothing else except a watch)

When the 30 minutes (without the 3 minutes of talking) were over i went to a house and edged 5 times on the doorstep before ringing the doorbell. Then i pressed the Doorbell which increased my heart rate instantly and count to 30... i closed my eyes because i was soo nervous and when i opend them and the door was still closed i felt safe but then light turned on and i had still a few seconds. When the time was over i quickly ran around a little corner of that house and the door opend. Im wasnt sure if he saw me and just stood there naked about 1 meter away from him. He asked „hello?“ and i didnt answer hoping he would just go away. Luckily he closed the door and when the light turned off i could start my way back.

I wont report what happend on the way back because the only thing which happend was when i saw a police car but it was driving away from me and on a nearby road, not mine❤️

The third dare was on another day in another city. I went in 5 shops and stripped in every chaning room naked and blindfolded me for 10 minutes😧with my smartphone i filmed the whole 50 minutes to see who saw me afterwards...
Heres the result:

1st. Nobody saw me but i was extremely nervous and i became extremely wet. I didnt really dared to moan sometimes

2nd. I was still very nervous but wanted to try another position since the changing room was smaller... i sat spread eagle position facing the door. I heard a lot of people walking nearby but still nobody opend my room❤️

3rd. Same position as in 2nd shop but this time it were stupid covers, so there were small gaps on both sides.. so everybody could see me if he/she would take a look in there.😧 unluckily i saw it one the video i made and not when i was in there, because a young woman looked in my changing room a few times (and shes the only one i saw, but the video couldnt see the whole cover so there could have been more looking people ❤️

4th. I felt really safe but still was a bit nervous. The changing room got a door with a small lock but i didnt lock it because then i would be safe.. the other changing room doore were fully open so i thought it would be enough to close it. It was ❤️

5th. In the last store i wanted to push that dare a little further so i still spread my legs to the cover but put them up against the wall (the cover started about 40 cm above the ground and i thought maybe somebody will look in my cubicle to check if there are feet (=occupied)). I laid on the ground so if somebody would take a look he would see my whole naked body ❤️ I was more nervous again but dared to blindfold me and started to edge. I heard very much again and was nervous the whole time but kept there blindfolded the whole 10 minutes. On the video later and when i undone my blindfold i saw that the cover was half open so the whole store could see me (in that part of the store where somebody could see me if he/she looked in my direction were about 10 people *–*) on the video later i saw a kid watching me under the cover and then slowly opened it half to have a better view... then he left and simply let the cover open. (It was open for 1 min and a few seconds)*–*

I drove home and watched the videos together with aylin which really really liked what the kid does and im just thinking about that a kid saw me naked masturbating in a shop for a few seconds.... :/

Ready for new dares (will do the already posted ones too but most of them arent possible at the moment, like the 30 minutes jogging.. shouldnt have done that, because it was extremely cold &#128514

So keep posting and i keep doing dares
Remember its about 5°C here at the moment (when i did the jogging dare it a warm dare and like i said i forced myself to do it for new year)❤️
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 02-05-2018, 03:38 PM   #591
TheTaskMaster

go to a store changing room and take something in that is the wrong size. Whilst in the changing room, you must strip completely naked and edge. then get redressed but go commando and leave your bra and panties in the changing room. Go out to get the right size and return to your changing room. Hope that its still empty. if somebody is in there, ask them if you left anything in the room. If not strip naked again, redress, this time with your panties and bra, and then leave the shop.

Keep doing it until somebody finds them.

Dislikes- Full Public, Anal

Hates- Family, Pain, Permanent

Snapchat- thetaskmaster5

Kik- Thetaskmaster_

Male - Straight - 18 - No Toys
TheTaskMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 04:12 PM   #592
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

put on a mini skirt and a tube top but dont put on any underwear instead take one of your sisters clean underwear and put it all the way in your pussy now go outside and run for 10 minutes then find a spot near a road where you can be seen if they look in your direction (a bench near a road would be best). there take of your skirt and edge 5 times if anyone comes past you, your to keep your hand on your pussy but you can cover it with your skirt when done with your edges you can have an orgasm. then run back home when there you can take the panties out of your pussy fold it back up and place it back where you found it. then you can hope your sister doesnt find out that there is a wet pantie in her drawer

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 06:39 PM   #593
Redfeild

No need to worry the report was well worth the wait.
Here's a fun dare that will keep you warm. Go for a naked drive at night. And when you get to a red light get out and run around the car then get back in. For each red light increas the number of laps around the car by one. So the first light is one lap the second is two etc. Keep going until you get to ten.

If someone is behind you don't worry about running around the car. If it takes to long to get to ten feel free to call it a night anytime. If it takes too soon feel free to keep going.

Also make sure you leave your door open just in case your car locks when you close the door.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 05:05 AM   #594
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
Ok, exhibition. I know you get pretty hard core with this so, hope you like this. First start at home. Get old clothes that you can cut. Cut two small holes in a shirt so your nipples can be pulled through. Cut a hole in the pants or shorts so your clit is visible. Wearing this go to a clothing store and walk around like that. After about 30 minuets go to a dressing room and edge ten times completely naked, door unlocked. After ten edged leave the dressing room and make yourself orgasm. Added fun, take a picture to remember the fun. After put clothes back on, though they won’t be on for long, after you exit the store, strip naked and go back to your car. Drive home naked and your not allowed to put clothes on again until you enter your room at home. Add some fun to the drive every time you have to stop, start to edge. You can cum at home, but only if your not in your room or a bathroom.
Well hope you like it, let us know what you think. Enjoy
Youre right i became really daring <3
Did your dare yesterday <3

I started at home at about 15:00 (in my time) wearing very tight yoga pants (so i also had a not planned cameltoe but i didnt care *-*) and a tight shirt. The shirt was pink (not really the color of my nipples but the best option i had) and the pants white. I made the nipple holes as small as possible and pulled my nipples through the holes so there kept outside the shirt <3 Then i cut the hole showing my clit and since the pants were tight it was outside all the time too but it wasnt as obvious as my nipples i thought *-*

I drove to a very big clothes store far away from my home (1hour) so i had to drive naked on my way back for a long time <3 When i was in the store (where were less people than i thought) i looked around for clothes like i always do <3 I was very nervous at the beginning and tried to stay away from other people but after about 5 minutes of nobody seeing me i forgot that i were showing off like that and just concentrated on the clothes i could buy.. *-* When a man way older than me was staring at me i remembered *-* i turned around and continued shopping but he walked to me.. I was shocked and didnt know how to react so i didnt to anything when he was in front of me taking a good look at my whole body. Then he just said "you dont know this store got security cams, do you?" and left laughing when i became red *-* i looked around and was happy that there werent many cams but im on tape surely I continued shopping and after the 30 minutes were over i went to the changing rooms and looked for cams and whats near the changing roooms. There were very many changing rooms and most of them empty, which made me more confident. I took a changing room at the back where i thought nobody would go to if the rooms in the front are free. It had a curtain so i couldnt lock it. I closed the curtain and undressed until i was naked <3 Again very nervous, since i got caught in nearly the same position a few days ago (reported it), I sat on the chair which was in the room and started to edge <3

It didnt need long for me to reach the first edge <3 after the 8th (of 10) edge i noticed that nobody passed (at least i didnt see anybody) and opened the curtain completely so i was sitting naked in the store uncovered if somebody would walk there *-* I edged one time and nobody saw me. I took a quick look out of the changing room to the left and right and didnt saw anybody. I walked to the wall directly in front of my changing room (so i was naked sitting in the floor of the changing rooms but around a corner) and did my last edge. Still nobody came <3

You didnt really explain the next part so i wasnt sure if i were allowed to walk to the place in the store where i would cum dressed, so i did it naked, leaving my clothes, purse and keys in the stall *-* I walked ot of my stall and around the corner where some people were in stalls. I quickly ran to a hidden place i searched before edging *-* I was sitting under stairs behind a clothes rack. i started to rub my clit again and continued pleasuring myself until i had a nice orgasm which made me moan a bit *-* I pushed the clothes rack away a bit and left my hiding spot. I noticed 3 kids playing around near the changing rooms floor entry so i jumped back in my hiding spot and waited *-* when they were gone i ran to my chanching room and luckily all my things were still there <3 I dressed (of course clit and nipples still visible) and walked out of the store.

I parked near the store because it was daytime and i didnt want to stay naked outside for a long time because everybody would see me (at that moment there were no people visible (only in the stores around). I undressed as quickly as i can and ran to my car and in it with clothes on my back seat <3

Now i just had to drive 1 hour naked to my home <3
At first i had to exit the city and drive on the highway but in the city i had to stop often for red lights... I could feel the seat becoming wet because i had to edge always when im standing <3 since im not that tall i needed to use a high position of the seat (so it was up) because i need to see obviously *-* I got seen once but could drive home without trouble <3

i quickly ran into my house and after a nice orgasm in the living room i went in my room and stayed naked because i didnt want to dress :P (nobody at home)

keep the dares coming! <3
This one was hard but good <3
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 03-19-2018, 01:21 PM   #595
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Ill be in Italy for the next weekend and i want to do a few dares there ♥ Could you give me some dares?

Can be a bit riskier/more public because nobody knows me
Old 03-19-2018, 03:55 PM   #596
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Regarding the history of your past dares I think you should take a leap forward here:

1- Drive naked until you find an appropriate parking area then stop, jump on your hood, spread your legs wide and edge twice not moving from this position, then drive back.

2- Go shopping for clothes, edge 5 times naked in the cabin then dress back and tie your panties (as wet as they may be) around your purse belt and wander around 10 minutes exposing your used panties.

3- Find a sexshop, ask to try some real hot undergarments. get naked, then step out the cabin and ask for some help about how fits the article. when fitted, step out again and ask for the cashier to picture you with your phone in this outfit. Go back to your hotel and ask for the groom to print you 10 times the hottest and most embarassing picture of you. Leave him one.

I'd gladly like a report on how you'll do

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:40 PM   #597
yorksdom

Default Italy

A few more details

Rough location in Italy?
Are you travelling alone?
Main purpose of visit?
How dareing are you willing to get with the public of Italy?
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 01:05 AM   #598
axmurderer14

1. Change your clothes in semi public areas, like parking garages, alleys. You have to strip completely before putting back your clothes on. If confronted by someone, just say you are new to the area and haven't yet found a place to stay.

2. At least once, change in the backseat of a cab. Wear underwear with your first set of clothes. When you change, just go commando.

3. Have your body measurements taken in a sex shop. No bra and no panties would be good.
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
axmurderer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 05:34 AM   #599
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

A few more details

Rough location in Italy? Near a beach
Are you travelling alone? Maybe aylin comes with me its not sure
Main purpose of visit? visiting my grandma (not living there but she is there since Januar
How dareing are you willing to get with the public of Italy? Nobody knows me and could recognize me so getting seen isnt as worse as before but i still want to keep it not very public
Old 03-21-2018, 05:17 PM   #600
Redfeild

Since you are near a beach may as well have some fun there. If it is warm enough go for a naked swim. Also build a sand castle while naked. If you can take a picture of the sand castle. Just of the sand castle not of you. If Aryln (sorry if I didn't spell the name right) is with you have here hurry your clothes on the beach and you have to go find them. This can all be done at night if you wish.

If you are daring have Aryln bury you in the sand during the day.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public