Old 05-06-2012, 10:26 PM   #16
isnotafangirl

I'll do ice dares.

I am my master's slut and not looking for another master.
isnotafangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #17
turtlecf

Quote:
Originally Posted by isnotafangirl View Post
It was difficult for me to spank my clit with the cable, but I tried. I didn't cry from the pain though. It might have been easier if I used something that would hit my clit more accurately? My nipples are really sore now, especially since I did another nipple-spanking dare earlier, and I edged but didn't cum.

Any more dares?
So do the dare again with the wooden spoon on the clit part. I want your tears

Have fun,
turtlecf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #18
isnotafangirl

I did your dare again and I am so close to cumming right now. My clit hurts so bad, it is so sensitive to touch now. It's very swollen and I did cry this time. I almost came as I spanked my nipples. I had to stop and start again. Thanks for your dare!

Old 05-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #19
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

Here is one for you... IF you want to do it. Hope you like it

First thing to do is be naked. Then you will take some rope and tie it around your breast so they are nice and tight making them seem like balloons.

Then you are to grab a belt then Whack your bum each ass check 30 times. Then you will take the wooden spoon and whack your breast for the same amount each breast. Then you will take the spoon and whack your bum 30 times each again. Then you will take your ruler and whack your puss 30 times, then each breast then your bum.

Best result would be for you to pull back the ruler and let go of it while holding it with other hand.

Then last but not least, take the cable and whip that clit and puss of yours, hard 30 times, tie legs apart to get a much better effect, if you miss your puss and get your thighs or anywhere else you have to add two more times to the list including the one you missed. Then you will whip your breast then your bum.

If you want extra effect you can use ruler and cable on bottom of feet.

Any questions or if you want more you are more then free to PM me
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:38 PM   #20
isnotafangirl

I don't have any rope or anything similar with which I could tie myself, but I did the best I could anyway. My ass and tits are both really sore right now from another dare, so this was an excellent reminder, and spanking my horny pussy with that ruler almost did me in. I ended up having to add fourteen extra strokes with the cable to my pussy and it hurt really badly. Thanks for your dare!

Old 05-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #21
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

NP anytime at least you liked the dare that is all that matters =3
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:26 AM   #22
archie21
getDare Succubus

takea bikini and insert thumb tacks through the material facing inwards... spank both nipples for 100 each then use ruler to do same to your clit... put on bikini and put six or more cubes of ice inside the front of your panties and follow this with three or more inside each bra cup.... sit on a chair with your legs parted and begin to spank your pussy for ten then your nipples for five each, alternate this until you feel the tacks against every part of your body. use the ruler.... once yoou are sure you are only hitting tacks agaiunst all of oyur body you may remove the bikini and use the ruler for 100 on your nipples and until you cum twice on your clit and pussy..... then pull the bikini abck on and go round a second time... report back with how your body feels.....

if you fail you are to ask me for another dare that you cannot refuse.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #23
isnotafangirl

I do not have any thumb tacks with which to do your dare, although it certainly sounds like fun. May I have another dare please or should I just do this one without the tacks?

Old 05-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #24
isnotafangirl

Anyone have any more dares for me to do tonight? I need something to keep me occupied!

Old 05-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #25
littlescared

Use a wet cloth and snap it like you would a towel in a locker room to swat your pussy until you either cry or get in 100 snaps.

Likes: Cross-dressing, some anal, humiliation especially public, orgasm control
Will try: Spanking, diapers
Limits: Blood, family, feces and urine, pics or cam

I will be in a skirt and heels until 10-4-12
I will be in chastity until 3-14-2013
littlescared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #26
undiefree
getDare Sweetheart

put clothespegs (or bulldog clips or even hairclips) on each pussy lip to stretch them out then bend over and spank your ass so hard from behind that it stings your pussy

50 spanks then you can edge once

really loves: giving girls with cute butts a spanking!
likes: going without underwear for long periods and in inappropriate circumstances... and public, flashing, mooning, funny lost bets
could if made to; cams
limits: kids, real pain, family, poop, pee (in about that order)
undiefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:12 PM   #27
isnotafangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlescared View Post
Use a wet cloth and snap it like you would a towel in a locker room to swat your pussy until you either cry or get in 100 snaps.
I used a wet washcloth for this dare and laid down on my back to do it. It took me a little bit to get used to the way I needed to snap the washcloth in order to hit my pussy, but once I had it figured out, I started counting. Mostly I hit the lower part of my pussy, unintentionally since I haven't really figured out my aim for it yet, and it's really red right now. Either I didn't put enough power into the swats or I have a high threshold for pussy pain, but I made it to 100 easily without crying. My pussy's nice and warm and red now though and I really enjoyed this dare!

Old 05-09-2012, 08:58 PM   #28
isnotafangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by undiefree View Post
put clothespegs (or bulldog clips or even hairclips) on each pussy lip to stretch them out then bend over and spank your ass so hard from behind that it stings your pussy

50 spanks then you can edge once
I put two clothespins on each pussy lip, which stung from the spanking I had given myself earlier, and then I bent myself over my desk chair and gave each cheek 25 spanks. It made my pussy tingle almost unbearably, and then I could hardly stop myself while I was edging, but I was told not to cum tonight, so I stopped myself.

Advertisements
Kink Talk