Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-29-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Male 19/male/slave seeks Master/Mistress in UK (Eventually Offline Meets)

To cut to the chase, I'm a male and I'm 19 years old. I currently live in the north-west of England, and I consider myself to be bi-curious. I've been into kink since joining this site back in 2006, but haven't yet had the pleasure of experiencing it offline/first-hand. Over the years, I've had various Masters and Mistresses but many haven't worked out - sometimes due to my work/education commitments and sometimes due to the fact the Dom/Domme and I didn't properly connect.

I'm seeking a Master/Mistress between the ages of 18 and 30ish, though the upper age limit isn't specific. If you're older and think we'd be suited, I'm very open to discussion. I don't judge, and my only real request is that I get proof of identity somehow.

I'm willing to prove who I am. I have a webcam/microphone, a digital camera and a video camera, so I'm definitely not short of ways to provide proofs of tasks etc. too. I'm usually online every night (around 7-midnight GMT) and more often at weekends. I'd have to work around my uni workload and schedule, but I finish at the end of April and will have more free time then. [I plan to get a job over summer but that can be discussed nearer the time when I know more.]

I currently live in a student flat, with my own room and en-suite. This will be the case until the end of April, when I'll then move home and have to be a little more wary of family etc.

I'm slim, with green eyes and ... well, all that rubbish. Short-medium 'messy' dirty blonde hair. I tend to wear jeans and plain/silly t-shirts. I have no sense of fashion. And I have several kinks/fetishes.

I like, or am into...

✓ Anal play
✓ Watersports
✓ Food play
✓ Lots of humiliation
✓ Ice and wax
✓ Online 'shows' / making videos etc.
✓ Secluded outdoor
✓ Wearing female underwear
✓ Spanking
✓ Sex toys
✓ Orgasm control
✓ Various other creative things.

I dislike, and my limits include...

✘ Scat
✘ Public
✘ Extreme pain (excluding punishments)
✘ High risk
✘ And all the usual things.

If you're interested, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to provide my email address so we can talk further. Thanks for reading
The following 4 users say Thank You to Slenderman - Doctor for this post:
Old 03-30-2012, 09:05 AM   #2
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Excellent thread Doctor. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Old 04-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Excellent thread Doctor. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Thanks MBP

Over the next few nights (and, actually, the next couple of weeks) I'll be live on Cam4 at various times. If you want to watch me to see what I'm like and what I'm into etc., feel free to PM me.

I've had a couple of responses but, unfortunately, if you can't be arsed putting the effort in then I can't be arsed putting the effort in back. So no one-liners please
Old 04-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #4
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Still looking, if anyone is interested.

The 'offline meets' thing is for the future, just a potential idea for way down the line.

Also, as of next week, I'll be home for 4/5 months summer break. I intend to get a job but I'll have quite a lax schedule during this period
Old 05-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #5
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

dear doctah
you shall be my salve.
luv Stellz

But for reals, nice ad thing. Good luck finding someone ^^

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Advertisements
Kink Talk