Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2018, 07:04 PM   #1
Ludi

Default Piss slut for a week

I really want to try becoming a good toilet/piss slut so I decided to make this thread. For ONE WEEK I will do any dares posted here within my limits and report back when I'm finished.

One idea I would like to try is a bondage, bladder control related dare. Scat is allowed, but only a little and no scat eating.

Stay within my limits!
Top 3 Fetishes
Toilet Slut - only in small amounts if made to swallow (never done scat)
Bondage Bitch - love to be restrained, gagged, and shoved into small places
Pet Play - being a cat or dog to make me feel owned and humiliated

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Kik: LudiLuck

Ludi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:12 PM   #2
Ludi

Bumping this thread. I will be home all weekend so it can be a full day dare. Be as mean as you like :s
Top 3 Fetishes

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Old 01-19-2018, 08:39 PM   #3
atmta

Alright then, whenever I see those words, I like making the sayer regret them

Let's start with the following: Get a bottle. About 500ml should work. Fill and drain it two times, then fill it up again. For the rest of the weekend, you may only drink from that bottle. You may also only piss into that bottle. Meaning... If you need to drink and you've already pissed, you're drinking it. Also, no letting the bottle overflow. If you need to piss, you must first drink some out so you don't spill.

Please report back after the weekend to let us know how it goes!

Not Looking for a relationship, just lots of dares.

Limits: Family, public, friends, illegal, permanent, blood, vomit, pics/vids, heavy scat, anything stupid

Likes: anal, oral, piss, light/med scat, ass to mouth, toilet

PM me any dares within my limits and I will do them.
atmta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 08:47 PM   #4
analpiggy

Save some piss everyday, maybe try to save 2 gallons overall- and then on Friday night next take a piss bath. You can obviously dilute the piss with warm water to fill the tub, but make sure to pee in the tub to add fresh piss! Also make sure you dunk your head a couple times!

Limits: scat, blood, animals, kids, hot sauce, pics/vid

Likes: bondage, anal, rules/restrictions, humiliation, denial, piss

Toys: dildos, plugs, rope, chains and padlocks, corset, collar and cuffs [locking], ring gag, ball gag, tape, clothespins, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, rubber bands, locking hood... etc.
analpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 01:16 AM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

You must do your next poop while wearing your full sissy outfit and squatting over a bowl on the floor.
Bonus points if you do it in front of a full size mirror.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 01:31 AM   #6
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Looks like your weekend pee has some good use, so you can do this on Monday:
Take a plastic back and make tow holes for your legs. Wear it like a pants and tape the leg holes shut with duct tape as tight as you can. Fill the empty space in back with toilet paper and then tape it tight around your waist.

Put your diaper on the evening and then drink 1 liter of water. You must wear it over night and at least 12 hours, so if you wake up at 7 AM, you need to put it on at 7 PM. Once it's on you need to drink 0,5 liters of water every hour until you go to bed. Once you are in bed, you are not allowed to get up until the time is up.
And to make sure you are not trying to cheat: no electrical devices in bed and the lights goes off when you go there!
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:21 AM   #7
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Buy yourself some thick ABDL-diapers (rearz princess or something similar). You will have to wear them for 48 hours during which they will be your only toilet. You are not allowed to hold anything back at any point during this, if you feel the need, immediately let it go.

After you are done with that, clean yourself with an enema or something similar (so that you won't feel the need to mess yourself for a while, insert a butt-plug, put on some panties and again diapers on top. Wear them for 18 hours, during which you are still not allowed to hold back any pee and make sure that you drink at least halve a liter of water per hour. The idea is tot give you all the troubles that diapers come with but remove the comfort of a mostly dry crotch. So you can feel that you are wet and have the humiliation of diapers on top of it.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 07:55 AM   #8
Ludi

Thank you all for the dares I will post reports as I finish! I should be busy for awhile now
Top 3 Fetishes

Old 01-20-2018, 09:56 PM   #9
Ludi

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmta View Post
Alright then, whenever I see those words, I like making the sayer regret them

Let's start with the following: Get a bottle. About 500ml should work. Fill and drain it two times, then fill it up again. For the rest of the weekend, you may only drink from that bottle. You may also only piss into that bottle. Meaning... If you need to drink and you've already pissed, you're drinking it. Also, no letting the bottle overflow. If you need to piss, you must first drink some out so you don't spill.

Please report back after the weekend to let us know how it goes!
I started this morning by setting up my water bottle (700ml) and doing as instructed. It wasn't long at all before I had to pee since I always go first thing in the morning. I drank a lot of the water down so it wouldn't over flow and because I knew it might be the last fresh water I get for awhile.

After breakfast it made me thirsty but I resisted it to not have to drink my nasty piss. Around lunch I soon really had to pee again and was very thirsty, so I tried drinking some of it before it was 100% piss, but the flavor and smell still made me gag. After forcefully drinking some down I peed into the bottle again. I filled it with my piss twice after.

I didn't touch it again until later in the evening when I had to go yet again. This time it was near to overflowing, so I drank some more. It was disgusting and I hated myself for doing it. I'm only doing this for one day though because I don't think I can handle two days of only drinking my piss. Also theres other dares to get done. You may punish me if you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
You must do your next poop while wearing your full sissy outfit and squatting over a bowl on the floor.
Bonus points if you do it in front of a full size mirror.
I did this earlier today. I put on my sissy dress and everything else, got a bowl, and took it into the bathroom. I then squatted close to the floor over the bowl and let two logs fall out. It smelled awful and I felt really awkward, but at least it was done with fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterW View Post
Take a plastic back and make tow holes for your legs. Wear it like a pants and tape the leg holes shut with duct tape as tight as you can. Fill the empty space in back with toilet paper and then tape it tight around your waist.

Put your diaper on the evening and then drink 1 liter of water. You must wear it over night and at least 12 hours, so if you wake up at 7 AM, you need to put it on at 7 PM. Once it's on you need to drink 0,5 liters of water every hour until you go to bed. Once you are in bed, you are not allowed to get up until the time is up.
And to make sure you are not trying to cheat: no electrical devices in bed and the lights goes off when you go there!
I am doing this tonight since I have time, I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!
Top 3 Fetishes

The following user says Thank You to Ludi for this post:
Old 01-24-2018, 12:00 AM   #10
Ludi

Quote:
Originally Posted by analpiggy View Post
Save some piss everyday, maybe try to save 2 gallons overall- and then on Friday night next take a piss bath. You can obviously dilute the piss with warm water to fill the tub, but make sure to pee in the tub to add fresh piss! Also make sure you dunk your head a couple times!
Don't worry haven't ignored you. I have been saving some piss everyday between dares. Should have a good amount by Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterW View Post

Thank you for the dare, my bad for late report. Anyway I started at 10 pm by making the diaper and wearing it. I used plenty of tape to be sure it wouldn't leak. I then drank 1 liter of water. I stayed up until 12, so I ended up drinking two liters total. I really felt the urge to go before I fell asleep, so I couldn't help but pee myself a little so I could sleep. Im pretty sure I was fine the rest of the night, but when I woke up it wasn't 10 yet, so I was stuck there. At this point I had to go sooo so bad. I could not make it and filled my diaper with all my piss. I did not get to change for about an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Buy yourself some thick ABDL-diapers (rearz princess or something similar). You will have to wear them for 48 hours during which they will be your only toilet. You are not allowed to hold anything back at any point during this, if you feel the need, immediately let it go.

After you are done with that, clean yourself with an enema or something similar (so that you won't feel the need to mess yourself for a while, insert a butt-plug, put on some panties and again diapers on top. Wear them for 18 hours, during which you are still not allowed to hold back any pee and make sure that you drink at least halve a liter of water per hour. The idea is tot give you all the troubles that diapers come with but remove the comfort of a mostly dry crotch. So you can feel that you are wet and have the humiliation of diapers on top of it.
I very much liked the first part of this dare. I felt so helpless having to pee and poo myself without using the bathroom for two days. It was also the first time I had diapers on in public. I was so worried someone would find out but luckily no one did.

I am currently doing the second part. Although I didn't have a butt-plug, I found something similar to use. My panties are already soaked and I barely even started. Thank you for keeping me wet it will be very uncomfortable. It has been very humiliating.
Top 3 Fetishes

Old 01-24-2018, 04:28 AM   #11
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludi View Post
I very much liked the first part of this dare. I felt so helpless having to pee and poo myself without using the bathroom for two days. It was also the first time I had diapers on in public. I was so worried someone would find out but luckily no one did.
So, what diapers did you get in the end specifically? And since you liked it so much, maybe we should repeat it with increased times? ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludi View Post
I am currently doing the second part. Although I didn't have a butt-plug, I found something similar to use. My panties are already soaked and I barely even started. Thank you for keeping me wet it will be very uncomfortable. It has been very humiliating.
I'm certainly interested in how this will go and what level of discomfort it reaches, especially compared to just the diapers.

Now, the seven days are not over yet, so there is still time, to give you something nice. How about the following:

You will once again be in your abdl-diapers, but this time for a week. Again: no holding back of anything ever. But to increase the challenge, some additional rules will be active during that time:

* You will keep your entire body shaved during that time (no hair below the eyes)
* You are not allowed to cum during that time. if you do, add three days and you will have to wear panties or thongs below the diapers for the remainder of the time (yes, you will end up pooping into them)
* You will only wear female socks/stockings during the time.
* You will wear a bra the entire time (whenever you are alone, it has to be stuffed)
* If you diaper leaks, add two days, during which you have to wear double-diapers with slits in the inner one.
* All diapers must be worn for at least four hours.

Good luck ;-)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 07:37 PM   #12
Ludi

Quote:
Originally Posted by analpiggy View Post
I had my bath today. After emptying my piss into the tub, the smell in the room became awful. I diluted as much as I could with warm water before getting in. It felt very strange to be bathing in my warm, yellow piss. I completely submerged myself 4-5 times, adding some soap to get "clean".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
So, what diapers did you get in the end specifically? And since you liked it so much, maybe we should repeat it with increased times? ;-)

I'm certainly interested in how this will go and what level of discomfort it reaches, especially compared to just the diapers.

Now, the seven days are not over yet, so there is still time, to give you something nice. How about the following:

You will once again be in your abdl-diapers, but this time for a week. Again: no holding back of anything ever. But to increase the challenge, some additional rules will be active during that time:

* You will keep your entire body shaved during that time (no hair below the eyes)
* You are not allowed to cum during that time. if you do, add three days and you will have to wear panties or thongs below the diapers for the remainder of the time (yes, you will end up pooping into them)
* You will only wear female socks/stockings during the time.
* You will wear a bra the entire time (whenever you are alone, it has to be stuffed)
* If you diaper leaks, add two days, during which you have to wear double-diapers with slits in the inner one.
* All diapers must be worn for at least four hours.

Good luck ;-)
Sorry, but I didn't get the ones you requested. I got the Certainty brand diapers. Also the wetness ended up being very uncomfortable. I was almost always thinking about it and how dirty my panties had become.

Thanks for the next seven days, am looking forward to it . However some slight changes: I'm not shaving anywhere visible (arms legs) because people will likely notice and I will wear the bra at home, stuffed.

I have already cum (couldn't help myself ) so I'll add the three days plus panties. The poo will be new and hopefully not too gross. btw I can change the panties right? if no response I assume yes.

The week has ended so no more dares on this thread will be done.
Top 3 Fetishes

Advertisements
Kink Talk