Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-19-2018, 09:34 AM   #1
MasterJMT

Male 30/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (like pain)

30/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (like pain)

Good Afternoon,*

I'm MasterJMT and I'm looking for a new slave. I'm actually looking for someone fairly unique and special, who isn't, and not your standard BDSM dynamic.*

To back up a bit, I'm new to the site but not new to BDSM or the community by any means. I've been involved in the community since I was 20 and started actively getting involved in college. I grew up in Denver CO but moved to Boston for school and now live in Rhode Island. I am currently an IT manager for a large corporation and work from home and have a lot of free time.*

Due to the...demographic...here in RI, it's difficult to meet anyone in the lifestyle or get involved with anyone. Plus, due to my job, while I have a lot of free time, I'm constantly on call and travel a bit so the dating scene is difficult at the moment.*

So here's where I am. On this site, looking for a new slave online, though I would not be opposed to meeting at some point, I am not expecting that whatsoever so if that's not in the cards for you I understand.*

----------------------------------------------

What I'm looking for is someone that has a few hours of free time a day, preferably during the day time in Eastern Time Zone, that can keep me company and serve me and complete tasks and such while I'm working. Workng from home sitting in front of computers, dealing with constant phone calls about IT problems gets lonely and boring. I would like some company during that.*

I am very much a sadist and enjoy inflicting pain. I'm also into things like objectification, humiliation, stress positions and forced workouts, bimbofication, and sexual slave training.*

I would very much prefer someone willing to do cam or pictures, cam especially as I can put you up on one of my monitors and watch you while I work but that is just an ideal scenario. I do not require it but prefer it or at least after some trust.*

What I would expect of you may vary. I'm not looking for 24/7 control though I may give you some small rules after the day is done or an extra task or two to complete. I'm looking for someone willing to give at least 2 hours (more preferably but I understand people have commitments) of uninterupted time during the day to serve and be used. During that time you may have a constant string of tasks and orders and be used to exhaustion, or you may be told to kneel in a corner and hope to be used or just sit and wait paitently til our time is up. You would be a plaything for me to use and enjoy and make my day a little brighter.*

The only 24/7 rule I would enforce is that of chastity. I very much enjoy orgasm denial and seeing a slave squirm and writhe out of frustration. Each day you would be expected to perform perfectly. Whether it's just kneeling the whole time or obeying orders. I would grade each days performance on a scale and you'd get points. Those points can add up to an orgasm eventually. If you are interested in a slight bit more control I would be open to doing something like removing basic privileges and then your points could buy those back as well.*

Lastly, I'm also curious about consensual blackmail, or exposure. It's just a fantasy of mine but if it's an interest of yours too I'd be interested in discussing it with you and perhaps making a arrangement around that and serving and obeying could buy your eventual freedom. Totally optional but an idea.*

Anyway, if anyone is interested I'd like to talk and set something up. Please message me on here and we can discuss further. I know this isn't a traditional dynamic but I'm hoping someone might be interested in it.*

JMT

Advertisements
Kink Talk