Old 01-18-2018, 09:59 AM   #1
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Default Do you want to cum?

Hello everyone. I have recently found a fun game to play when you have a sub/partner/switch/etc that you want to cum. I am going to share it here. The premise is that it is a teasing and maybe driving you nuts all at the same time. The only catch is that you need to play this game with a second person and it is no fair if you look at the spoilers. If you want to play alone, I will provide a couple suggestions at the bottom. Since each grouping will be in a spoiler, I will write the kinks it entails at the top.

How to play: Find someone who can just tell you the instructions when you give numbers. You will guess a number 1-5 and it will align with a task or pattern of tasks for you to complete. Also in the spoiler will be how you can cum. So I will list an open sample below.

Kinks: Edging, spanking, ball busting, anal, and wedgies
1. Edge, 20 strokes, 40 strokes, edge, repeat.
2. 10 spanks to each ball, 10 to each ass cheek, repeat.
3. Insert an anal plug for 5 minutes. When you pick this number, if the plug is still in, add 5 minutes to the time.
4. Give yourself a normal wedgie for 5 minutes, give yourself a frontal wedgie for 5 minutes, repeat.
5. Edge.
Way to cum: Complete each task at least 5 times.

Grouping 1:
Kinks: Body Writing, Edging, and Clothespins

Spoiler:
1. Write one positive/empowering phrase on your body, write one negative or slutty type phrase, repeat.
2. Edge, stroke 25 times, edge, stroke 50 times, repeat.
3. Stroke 50 times, stroke 100 times, 25 times, stroke 75 times, nothing, repeat.
4. Add one clothespin to your breasts, balls, labia, etc, second time choosing this number, add 2, remove 1, add 2, add 3, remove 2, repeat. (Keep no pins on longer than 25 minutes)
5. Stroke 10 times, stroke 20 times, stroke 30 times, stroke 40 times, stroke 50 times, edge, repeat.
Way to Cum: Work through number 5 for 12 tasks.

Group 2:
Kinks: Clit stimulation, insertions, breast/nipple torture, and edging

Spoiler:
1. Stroke/vibe your clit for 1 minute, 3 minutes, 2 minutes, 4 minutes, nothing, repeat.
2. Insert a dildo/vibe 50 times, 150 times, 250 times, repeat increasing the speed of your thrusts each cycle.
3. Edge, Insert a dildo 50 times, stroke/vibe your clit 1 minute, repeat.
4. Add a clothespin to your breasts or nipple, add 2, remove 1, add 3, add 4, remove the first 3 pins you put on, repeat
5. Vibe/stroke your clit as long as you can take it, time it and subtract 30 seconds every time you pick this number. If you hit zero, start from the beginning.
Way to cum: Edge 5 times.

Group 3:
Kinks: Edging, Spanking, and Anal

Spoiler:
1. Spank your ass 25 times per cheek, 10 times per cheek, 35 times per cheek, 20 times per cheek, 45 times per cheek, nothing, and repeat.
2. Edge, stroke 50 times, stroke 100 times, repeat.
3. Insert a plug for 5 minutes, Add 5 minutes with the plug, take out the plug, repeat.
4. Fuck your ass for 50 strokes, edge, fuck your ass for 100 strokes, edge, repeat.
5. Spank your ass 25 times each cheek, edge, stroke 50 times, repeat
Way to cum: You can cum when you have done each task at least 5 times.

If you want to play alone:

I recommend writing a list of 50 numbers 1-5, once you have done that, you can look at the spoilers. You do not have to necessarily do all 50 tasks, but it will give you a buffer to make sure you have enough points to reach the cum point.

If I am in chat, I will help, but only for the time I am in chat, IF I AM FEELING UP TO IT. Just send me a whisper saying you want to do this task and if I have time. A hello and how are you would also be nice. (I can reject this option at any time)

Post in this thread if someone would want to do it with you and take turns. You both can use different groups. You can post here saying the groups you think you want to try and a way to contact you and then you guys can talk with each other to work it out. I would recommend pairing with someone in a different group from you that way you don't know the answers.

I know people are scared of playing with the unknown, but there is nothing extreme in these tasks since the point is to make you horny and earn your release.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 11:38 AM   #2
LtlWhore
Account Banned

I would like to play this with somebody

Im up for the third group

Likes: masturbation, light anal, light pain, humiliation degredation

Curious: nipple torture, petplay, food, feet, torture

Punishments: piss, moderate pain, hard anal, light ball pain, light scat

Hard Limits: face, blood, illegal, family, permanent, extreme pain, public, spending money, shaving, piss in clothes

Last edited by LtlWhore; 01-18-2018 at 11:40 AM.
LtlWhore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk