Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-12-2018, 08:21 AM   #1
TheoDares
Account Banned

Default Humiliating Dare for All || Bet You Won't Do It ;)

Quote:
As part of Volume 3 of the Theodore Dare Factory, releasing soon on Getdare.com, I have decided to provide you all with this little sneak preview of the type of dares that will be coming in Volume 3. Now, I genuinely, honestly don't expect any of you to be brave enough to do this dare, but I would actually love to be wrong here.

Now, I hope you all enjoy reading this dare, even if you decide not to do it.
I would absolutely love to hear and see the pictures and videos from those of you who are indeed brave enough to take part in one of the more humiliating dares on Getdare.
Fly Away

For this dare, you are going to need to start with a standard pack of balloons. You also need to print out some humiliating photos of yourself, one per balloon. Ideally, your face should be required in these photos. Now, I would suggest that the humiliating photos you take do not include your genitals in due to public decency and nudity laws possibly preventing it. Pictures of you in underwear, embarrassing clothing, crossdressed etc will work perfectly.

You will first get one of the pictures and on the back of the picture, you are to write the link to Getdare.com and your name on the forum. You are then to fold the picture up to a long rectangle shape, pop it into the balloon, blow it up and tie it. You should do this for a minimum of fifteen balloons. If done right, and this goes to plan - the people who find your humiliating photos in the balloons will find you on Getdare to let you know!

Now remember, the closer to your house you let them go, the more chance you have of being seen by someone you know. If you are hoping to not be caught, let the balloons go further away, but what's the fun in that? Hopefully, this acts to not only humiliate you, but also to get you some new friends on Getdare, friends that are close to you and also, have already seen you humiliated. Good luck!

Quote:
If you do happen to do this dare, then please do tell me about it on this thread, and earn some streetcred here. I would also love to watch your videos of you guys preparing your balloons and then setting them free,
quite symbolic actually as by doing this dare, you'll be setting free your dignity!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheoDares for this post:
Old 01-12-2018, 08:40 AM   #2
CassieWilliams

This is a well thought out and well written dare.

Ill be doing this sometime next week as I was told to do this...

Hopefully no one finds the balloons...

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:43 AM   #3
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassieWilliams View Post
This is a well thought out and well written dare.

Ill be doing this sometime next week as I was told to do this...

Hopefully no one finds the balloons...
Thank you! I try and take a lot of care and attention in the creation of all of my dares. I do look forward to you doing this dare, Cassie. Despite being a crossdresser, you may have proved that you have one of the biggest sets of balls on the forum. I wonder if any of these menly men are able to do what a lowly Crossdresser can?

Furthermore, I would love to see a video of you preparing the balloons and then letting them go into the public area. Seeing them fly away and out of your control will arouse me extremely, now you do want that don't you? Me, to be pleasured? Yes? Good. Thought so.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheoDares for this post:
Old 01-16-2018, 03:14 PM   #4
CassieWilliams

Well I finally did this... letting go of the balloon that had my face to watch it slowly fly away was extremely humiliating... Hopefully that one gets caught on a tree and never gets found.

I ended up placing all but 3 of the other balloons around my town as I didnt want to have to pay for 15 helium balloons 2 I know will be found as one got placed in a clothes donation bin with some old clothes of mine, and another was placed at the top of a public toilet trash bin...

As for the others, I placed them in various parking lots, on a trail not too far off the path and they werent that hidden as theres snow all over...

The last 3 I will place in other places throughout the week.

Hopefully no one finds them and looks inside the balloons for the picture, but I guess we shall see...

Hopefully other people will do this dare as it is a very humiliating dare (but also pretty arousing if you are into humiliation...)

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk