Old 07-15-2014, 11:07 AM   #1
whovian277

Default Anastasia's Secret

I've always just read the stories but i finally got some good ideas for one so i hope you enjoy mine!

my name is Anastasia, and no 50 shades of grey was not based on me. So don't ask.My parents kicked me out when i was 16. I'm 18 now and I live with my friend Vicky. But i have a secret side to me.... that only she knows about.But one day a man i don't know brushes past me and as he walks by he whispers "i know your secret" into my ear. i freeze and turn around seeing him look back and give me a devilish smirk. Who is he? And how did he find out?

hope you enjoyed the teaser ill have the first chapter up soon!
whovian277 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to whovian277 for this post:
Old 07-15-2014, 01:33 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by whovian277 View Post
hope you enjoyed the teaser ill have the first chapter up soon!
"Soon". How soon is that? S = 19th alphabet character, twice an O = 2 times 15 makes 30 and N = 14. All summed up is 63. 63 Hours, or maybe 63 days? Or maybe the clue is hidden in your name, which means 277 minutes later. That could be possible, because right now only ... minutes passed by.

Actually, instead of finding out when your story begins, I want to be surprised. Maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after that or maybe even a week later. When will you post the story? Kinda exciting, don't you think?

What could her secret be? Maybe she has a secret stash of money beneath her bed. Or, or, or, maybe... she secretly has a boyfriend and that man was his father. Who knows.

I'm looking forward to hear more.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:36 PM   #3
whovian277

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
"Soon". How soon is that? S = 19th alphabet character, twice an O = 2 times 15 makes 30 and N = 14. All summed up is 63. 63 Hours, or maybe 63 days? Or maybe the clue is hidden in your name, which means 277 minutes later. That could be possible, because right now only ... minutes passed by.

Actually, instead of finding out when your story begins, I want to be surprised. Maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after that or maybe even a week later. When will you post the story? Kinda exciting, don't you think?

What could her secret be? Maybe she has a secret stash of money beneath her bed. Or, or, or, maybe... she secretly has a boyfriend and that man was his father. Who knows.

I'm looking forward to hear more.
haha just wait and see but i love you enthusiasm idk when but soon
whovian277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:56 AM   #4
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

This is way too short. Write more please.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk