Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-31-2014, 02:33 PM   #1
miss cuteness

Default cheerleader initiation

I wasn’t much to look at in high school. Really skinny, 6' tall and about 118 pounds. That was because I was a long distance runner. Anyway, I was interested in this one cheerleader, Roxanne, Spanish descent, and about 34b. Everyone told me I didn’t have a chance, because she was really freaky and didn’t date much. Despite all this I went ahead and asked her out and she said yes, so we set up a date to go to the movies on Saturday.

The appointed time came and I knocked at her door. She answered wearing a short skirt, tube top, and sandals. Motioning for me to follow her I went into her house. "I forgot that there was a cheerleading initiation today.” she said, “Do you mind if we stay in at my house today? My parents aren’t home, and we can do just about anything we could have done in your car." "That’s cool." I said.

I followed her into the living room of her house where I saw 6 other cheerleader all dressed similar to what Roxanne was wearing, needless to say my hormones were in overdrive, and I was sporting a nice 7" woody down the leg of my pants. Also in the room were 2 dogs, a black lab, and a St Bernard, both males and very friendly.

"OK girls let’s get on with the initiation." Roxanne said."As you all know we have to put out for the jocks from time to time, so when we have a virgin or new cheerleader we have to show them exactly what they may be in for." with that being said , one girl left the room and came back in leading a new cheerleader who was blindfolded and naked. They placed her in the centre of the room and removed her blindfold. Seeing me she tried to cover up, but was made to remove her hands when she was reminded why she was here.

"You will do exactly what I say, or you will be removed from the cheerleading squad. Just remember that everyone in this room, except for Les there, has gone through this. Is that understood?" Roxanne said.

The girl nodded her head and Roxanne stripped, showing she was wearing no underwear, as did the other cheerleaders. I thought I d died and gone to heaven. Roxanne looked at me and said, "No one here has anything to hide, so you have to strip naked too!" She didn’t have to tell me twice. When I dropped my pants several of the girls who had refused dates with me, gasped and started whispering when they saw how big my dick was.

Roxanne approached the new girl and sat down beside her. Leaning closer to her she started sucking on her breasts, and running her hands over the girl’s body. I could see her little cunt lips peeking out through her mound of hair on her cunt and they appeared to be getting wet.

Both dogs were standing and staring with rapt attention at the 2 girls. Roxanne made a hand signal and both dogs were led over to the girls on the floor. Roxanne pulled away from the girl and hold her face in her hands said" You and Les both know that what happens in this initiation, can never be talked about outside this house, right?" I nodded my head as did the girl. With that Roxanne pulled the girl over to the black lab while she positioned herself near the Saint Bernard.

She started by petting the dog she was with, and had the girl follow her actions. Then reaching underneath the dog she gently started rolling his balls and stroking his sheath. The new girl hesitated, but soon was following her actions. Both dogs were soon panting (as was I) and sporting some fair sized pink dick out of their sheath. Roxanne got on her hands and knees, and 2 of the cheerleaders came over to assist, with the new girl following her actions. Both dogs went behind them and started licking their pussies. I moved to where I could see more clearly, and was amazed at how deep the dogs could get their tongues into both girls. The St was the first dog to mount and when he was on top of Roxanne one of the assisting cheerleaders helped guide his thick red dick home. The Lab, not to be left out, climbed on his girl, and was soon guided into her wet pussy.

Looking around I saw that every girl there was busily masturbating themselves and watching the scene on the floor. Not to be left out I slowly started stroking my dick, being careful not to hurry things as I was really close anyway from all this wild new stuff I was being introduced to.

Both dogs were having a great time and from the expression on the new girls face, and the sounds she was making, she was now a happy and will participant in what was going on. After a couple of minutes I noticed a large swelling on the dick of each dog, knowing this was their knot I waited to see what would happen. (I knew this because I grew up a good chunk of my life on a ranch so knew all about animals and their mating habits) Both dogs gave a push and the knots disappeared into both girls. With a loud cry the new girl started to cum, Roxanne on the other hand was looking sort of bored, and waved me over to her. Reaching up she pulled me to her and wrapped her lips around my dick. "Oh, God," I cried at the amazing warmth of her mouth,” I am so close to Cumming." without looking up she nodded her head, and started sucking me deeper into her throat. My balls pulled up tight and I exploded. She swallowed all but a little bit which ran down her chin. With a short bark, the St stopped moving, and Roxanne gave out a cry as she came.

The other cheerleaders were using each other to the best of their ability to get off, while not losing site of what was happening in the middle of the living room. After about 30 minutes both dog knots had shrunk sufficiently for them to pull out. Both dogs then immediately started licking the girl’s liquids from the girl’s pussies. During this Roxanne had not let go of my dick, and I was rock hard again.

Getting up she announced the initiation was over and all the girls came over and hugged the new girl and me. Several also managed to cop a feel of my dick. With the announcement and the hugs, the girls started getting dressed and leaving, and soon Roxanne and I were the only ones left.

She said," you know, when I first said I would go out on a date with you, I figured why not, he's harmless. After seeing what kind of equipment you are sporting, I know now never to judge someone by how they look, but get to know them first. You do know never; ever say anything about this to anyone, right??" I nodded my head in understanding. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and said, "Good, now let’s go see what we can do about this!" She reached down and pulled me along behind her towards her bedroom.

Last edited by miss cuteness; 05-31-2014 at 03:17 PM.
miss cuteness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to miss cuteness for this post:
Old 05-31-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
greggymassey

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss cuteness View Post
I wasn’t much to look at in high school. Really skinny, 6' tall and about 118 pounds soaking wet. That was because I was a long distance runner. Anyway, I was interested in this one cheerleader, Roxanne, Spanish descent, and about 34b. Everyone told me I didn’t have a chance, because she was really freaky and didn’t date much. Despite all this I went ahead and asked her out and she said yes, so we set up a date to go to the movies on Saturday.

The appointed time came and I knocked at her door. She answered wearing a short skirt, tube top, and sandals. Motioning for me to follow her I went into her house. "I forgot that there was a cheerleading initiation today.” she said, “Do you mind if we stay in at my house today? My parents aren’t home, and we can do just about anything we could have done in your car." "That’s cool." I said.

I followed her into the living room of her house where I saw 6 other cheerleader all dressed similar to what Roxanne was wearing, needless to say my hormones were in overdrive, and I was sporting a nice 7" woody down the leg of my pants. Also in the room were 2 dogs, a black lab, and a St Bernard, both males and very friendly.

"OK girls let’s get on with the initiation." Roxanne said."As you all know we have to put out for the jocks from time to time, so when we have a virgin or new cheerleader we have to show them exactly what they may be in for." with that being said , one girl left the room and came back in leading a new cheerleader who was blindfolded and naked. They placed her in the centre of the room and removed her blindfold. Seeing me she tried to cover up, but was made to remove her hands when she was reminded why she was here.

"You will do exactly what I say, or you will be removed from the cheerleading squad. Just remember that everyone in this room, except for Les there, has gone through this. Is that understood?" Roxanne said.

The girl nodded her head and Roxanne stripped, showing she was wearing no underwear, as did the other cheerleaders. I thought I d died and gone to heaven. Roxanne looked at me and said, "No one here has anything to hide, so you have to strip naked too!" She didn’t have to tell me twice. When I dropped my pants several of the girls who had refused dates with me, gasped and started whispering when they saw how big my dick was.

Roxanne approached the new girl and sat down beside her. Leaning closer to her she started sucking on her breasts, and running her hands over the girl’s body. I could see her little cunt lips peeking out through her mound of hair on her cunt and they appeared to be getting wet.

Both dogs were standing and staring with rapt attention at the 2 girls. Roxanne made a hand signal and both dogs were led over to the girls on the floor. Roxanne pulled away from the girl and hold her face in her hands said" You and Les both know that what happens in this initiation, can never be talked about outside this house, right?" I nodded my head as did the girl. With that Roxanne pulled the girl over to the black lab while she positioned herself near the Saint Bernard.

She started by petting the dog she was with, and had the girl follow her actions. Then reaching underneath the dog she gently started rolling his balls and stroking his sheath. The new girl hesitated, but soon was following her actions. Both dogs were soon panting (as was I) and sporting some fair sized pink dick out of their sheath. Roxanne got on her hands and knees, and 2 of the cheerleaders came over to assist, with the new girl following her actions. Both dogs went behind them and started licking their pussies. I moved to where I could see more clearly, and was amazed at how deep the dogs could get their tongues into both girls. The St was the first dog to mount and when he was on top of Roxanne one of the assisting cheerleaders helped guide his thick red dick home. The Lab, not to be left out, climbed on his girl, and was soon guided into her wet pussy.

Looking around I saw that every girl there was busily masturbating themselves and watching the scene on the floor. Not to be left out I slowly started stroking my dick, being careful not to hurry things as I was really close anyway from all this wild new stuff I was being introduced to.

Both dogs were having a great time and from the expression on the new girls face, and the sounds she was making, she was now a happy and will participant in what was going on. After a couple of minutes I noticed a large swelling on the dick of each dog, knowing this was their knot I waited to see what would happen. (I knew this because I grew up a good chunk of my life on a ranch so knew all about animals and their mating habits) Both dogs gave a push and the knots disappeared into both girls. With a loud cry the new girl started to cum, Roxanne on the other hand was looking sort of bored, and waved me over to her. Reaching up she pulled me to her and wrapped her lips around my dick. "Oh, God," I cried at the amazing warmth of her mouth,” I am so close to Cumming." without looking up she nodded her head, and started sucking me deeper into her throat. My balls pulled up tight and I exploded. She swallowed all but a little bit which ran down her chin. With a short bark, the St stopped moving, and Roxanne gave out a cry as she came.

The other cheerleaders were using each other to the best of their ability to get off, while not losing site of what was happening in the middle of the living room. After about 30 minutes both dog knots had shrunk sufficiently for them to pull out. Both dogs then immediately started licking the girl’s liquids from the girl’s pussies. During this Roxanne had not let go of my dick, and I was rock hard again.

Getting up she announced the initiation was over and all the girls came over and hugged the new girl and me. Several also managed to cop a feel of my dick. With the announcement and the hugs, the girls started getting dressed and leaving, and soon Roxanne and I were the only ones left.

She said," you know, when I first said I would go out on a date with you, I figured why not, he's harmless. After seeing what kind of equipment you are sporting, I know now never to judge someone by how they look, but get to know them first. You do know never; ever say anything about this to anyone, right??" I nodded my head in understanding. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and said, "Good, now let’s go see what we can do about this!" She reached down and pulled me along behind her towards her bedroom.
Nicely done. Hope you add more
Old 05-31-2014, 05:38 PM   #3
Nzrunner
getDare Sweetheart

Miss Cuteness,
This was one of the best written most incredible stories I have read. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to write more because I will definitly be reading what ever you do.

The amazed,
Nzrunner

M24bi
Proud to be Mistress Nkat68's little pup zacho

My Transformation into Mistress's Little Puppy

Mistress's Rules for zacho

I am proud to call Kabi mine!!!!

last time I cummed: 7/20/14
All dares must be approved by Mistress!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys

Baby_Puppy is my Princess and I am her Prince (not her Dom or sub but her FRIEND and her PROTECTOR)
Nzrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:46 PM   #4
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

This is a really good story! I REALLY hope you continue this for awhile, thanks!

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk