Old 03-27-2014, 03:57 PM   #16
flyguy1088

Sport Soccer Part 8

The soap tasted horrible.

Joe tried not to let it touch his tongue but it was no use. No matter what he did or how he shifted his mouth he tasted the disgusting white bar.

Having the soap in his mouth also made him drool.

Joe didn't want to make a mess and make Suzy angry so he had to swallow his drool and all the soap that was in it.

He felt like this was going to go on forever but then Suzy took the soap out of his mouth.

"I hope you enjoyed your mouthsoaping. If you want more just say so." Suzy taunted Joe. "I'd love to really clean your mouth thoroughly. Maybe I'll do that later."

Joe was very happy to have the soap out of his mouth but then he spotted the enema equipment and felt a sense of misery wash over him again.
flyguy1088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:05 PM   #17
flyguy1088

Sport Soccer Part 9

Joe looked at the enema equipment with dread. He had never had an enema but everything he heard told him that it wouldn't be fun.

Suzy bent Joe over her knee again and spread his ass cheeks.

Joe felt something cold on his asshole. He squirmed and moved away but Suzy held him tightly.

"This is just some lube. I can not use it if you want but it'll hurt like hell." Suzy said.

Joe figured that it was better to have lube than not but he continued to squirm because it felt weird.

"If you don't stay still I'll restart the entire punishment from the beginning and I don't think your ass or mouth can take anymore punishment." Suzy said sternly.

Joe did his best to stay still.

Joe then felt something pressing against his asshole.

"There we go. The nozzle is in you now. Lets start this enema." Suzy said almost mockingly. "You'll take a 2 quart enema and then I'll put a butt plug in you. After that you'll hold it for 30 minutes. Then you'll expel it and get a bath."

With that Suzy opened the valve and Joe felt the warm water rush into him.

It felt good but quickly filled him up. Joe thought about complaining but decided not to anger Suzy. Instead he just grunted as he became more and more full.

Just as Joe thought he was going to burst he felt the water stop and the nozzle being removed. Instantly it was replaced by a large plug in Joe's ass.

Joe was then led to the corner.

"Your 30 minutes starts now. If you move or make a sound I'll add more time and maybe other punishments." Suzy instructed.

Joe stood facing the corner.

The cramps started to set in. They hurt like hell but his fear of Suzy and her sadistic punishments kept him still and quiet.

The 30 minutes crawled by. Joe thought they would never end but then Suzy led him to the toilet and removed his plug.

With that Joe expelled his enema. It felt amazing.

"Now that Baby Joey has been properly punished it's time for your bath." Suzy said. "I'm going to enjoy scrubbing every inch of you."
flyguy1088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:57 PM   #18
krone6
Distinguished Member

Love the story so far. Sounds like she's going to have some fun in a certain area.

Dislikes: Crossdressing, Pee Play, messy, poop, Urine Drinking

Limits:
illegal, public, family, friends, severe pain, vids/cam
---------------------------
krone6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:29 PM   #19
Diaperlover22

Keep going please
Diaperlover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 01:29 PM   #20
Penjacker

Good god, this story is awful.

Likes/punishments/limits/supplies: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88498

If you give me a dare and it's outside a limit that I haven't already thought of and put in my limits, I'll do a harder dare/ another dare to compensate!
Penjacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:02 PM   #21
Motaki

Please keep going!

Likes: pussy, anal, pain, wedgies, hidden public, insertion, pet & age play, humiliation
Limits: scat, permanent, messy, pics, edging, social suicide, sex

Pm me 'insert' and I'll insert an object of your choosing (providing I have it) for any length of time you specify.

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Motaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk