Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-17-2014, 04:11 AM   #46
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 25

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 25

Diego: “Wow it is getting late.”
I am getting my hope up, maybe the game is going to end?
Julia: “Yes it is. Is it time to end the game?” She looks around at the others.
I am about to smile, as I really hope this will be the end.
Marcus: “Since Ashley is the only one doing dares, I only vote for the game end, if she is doing a final dare.”
Diego: “Good idea.”
Natalia: “I agree!”
Everyone except me is agreeing on this, so I might not have any choices.
Marcus: “So Ashley – do you agree to do one last dare, and then we end the game?”
I look at him for a moment before asking: “Just one more dare from the bowl?”
Marcus: “No – one dare that we give you.”
I still don’t see that I have any other option, so I agree: “Okay…”
Julia: “Go to the toilet and wait for us. Maybe you also need a pee?”
In fact I do, so I happily goes to the toilet to pee.

I wait for a couple of minutes, before they come back to get me. To my surprise, they all come for me.
Julia: “We dare you to sleep in my room, like a tied up dog.”
I open my eyes wide, but accept my fate. I just want this to end, so I can sleep and get home.
Robert is there with the camera.
I look into it and ask for the last time this night: “Please tie me up and let me sleep like a dog.”
Robert: “Good.”
Before I can react, I have a blindfold on my eyes. I am now totally blind.
I am about to protest, but as I open my mouth, I get a ball gag in my mouth. It is tied hard behind my head.
In the meantime my hands a cuffed behind my back, and another pair of handcuffs are put around my ankles.
Within no time I am completely immobilized.
The others seems to be pleased with the result, and I am dragged into Julia’s room. They dump me on a blanket on the floor, and another blanket is thrown over me.
Within a short time, I fall asleep, after a long long night.

Eva: “Wake up!”
I have no idea what time it is, and how long I have been sleeping. I try to move, but discover that I am still tied up. Even opening my eyes does not help, as I am also still blindfolded.
I feel some strong hands pulling me to my feet and drags me to the toilet, where I am seated.
Eva: “If you need to pee, it is now.”
I pee and as I have finished I feel a hand between my legs whipping me clean. I so much hope it is one of the girls.
Before I can think further, I am dragged to the living room, where I am dropped kneeling in front of them all.
My head hurts like hell from the hangover, and I feel tired and sick. I try to recall yesterday’s events, but are distracted before I come far.
Henry: “Ashley – We have to confess something for you.”
I listen with care. Will they give me my clothes and let me leave?
Henry: “We all had a perfect New Year’s Eve – We could not have planned it any better.”
I try to think about what Henry says: “Planned?”
Henry goes on: “You were so easy, you did all we asked for, and we have it all on camera.”
I continue to think: “Camera, oh no, I remember now. They have recorded all my humiliations…”
Henry: “Do you want to see?”
I am not sure if I want to, but if this means that I will get the blindfold of, then sure. I nod my head.

My blindfold and ball gag are removed, and I am slowly getting used to the light again. I look around me, and see myself kneeling in front of a big flat screen, and all the others are standing around me.
Roberts starts the video, and I can see myself in Julia’s room. It is a slideshow of my nude photo session. I notice that I still have my pubic hair on the photos. It is so degrading to watch myself on the screen.
The slideshow ends and the video begins. I hear my own voice, as my ass getting spanked: “Please, would you please spank my ass, until it gets a nice color?”
I can clearly hear the spanking and my crying, it is even worse to watch now, than it was to be spanked. Suddenly the camera zoom in on my pussy from behind, and I can see what they others clearly also have noticed – My pussy is soaking wet from the spanking.
Soon the spanking ends and I hear myself again: “Thank you – Thank you for spanking my ass…”
I am shocked. If anyone watch this part of the video, they would think that I am a horny little slut that begs for a spanking and is turn on by it.

Before I get to think more about the spanking, the next part of the video starts. This time I lie in the big bathtub and is about to shave my pussy. My nice bush is soon gone, and the next scene starts.
This time I am masturbating furiously. This is to humiliating to watch. I am moaning so loudly that no one can be in doubt that I am enjoying myself. The worst part of the video sequence is the last part, where I beg to be allowed to cum. I am such a horny slut.
I feel my pussy start to tickle from the video, and I start to get an urge to touch myself. Right now I am so glad that my hands at still cuffed behind my back, so I cannot start masturbating – That would for real be embarrassing.
The video continues and this time I am outside. The two strangers are touching my tits, and I hear my own voice again: “Thank you for… Licking and twisting… my tits…. Thank you…”
The next scene is inside the living room again, and once more I am bending over with my legs spread. I hear my voice again, while I am getting fucked in my ass.
“Please fuck my ass.”
“Yes… I am wet…”
“Ohhhh…”
“Ohhhh… MMmmm…”
“Arrrhhhh… Arhhh…”
“Thank you for fucking my virgin tight ass… And thank you for your cum…”

Robert stop the video again: “This is just a small selected part of the recording we have of you.”
I have tears in my eyes as I look up at him: “Please!! Please!! Please!! I beg you. Don’t show this video to anyone!! Please!!!!”
Julia steps in front of me and puts her hand under my chin: “It is all up to you Ashley. If you are willing to serve us as the little slave slut you are, then we will keep the photos and videos to ourselves.”
I beg again: “Noooo… Please… Just let me go, you have had your fun… Please!!”
The all start to laugh and Julia continue: “You have no idea, we have just started.”
I look her straight into her eyes, and I have a bad feeling that she means every word of this.
Julia: “Here is the deal. We release you and throw you into the garden. If you want to be free, you can leave, and we will send the finished video to everyone you know – You family, your friends, everyone at school and we will upload it to the internet just in case we miss someone. Your second option is the come back inside and beg to be our slave, until we set you free.”
Marcus: “It is so luckily that we are seven, and there are seven days in a week. So each day you will serve a new master or mistress.”
Julia: “You will do anything we ask of you, without hesitation, questions or complaints. And we can punish you anyway we want – You belongs to us.”
Marcus steps behind me, release my hands and feet, before he and Diego pulls me up in each of my arms. They drags me outside into the garden and throws me onto the field. They leave me there without any words, and they quickly return to the house.

Here I am, naked in Julia’s garden. I am about to cry, my head is hurting from the hangovers, my tits, pussy and ass are sore from the many dares, and my mind is trying to understand all the degrading, humiliating and embarrassed things I have done – But the worst part is that it is far from over.
I can either choose to go home naked, and wait for them to upload the videos to the internet, or I can go back inside and accept my new role as their slave.
I have almost already said the answer, I see no other way than being their slave. I just hope that it will not be worse than it has already been, but I fear it will.
I get up, and slowly I walk to the door into the house. I open it and enters.
The others are all looking at me, and they start to smile. They know that I am back, to be their slave, just as they have planned.
I walk into the middle of the room, and kneel in front of them. I try to be as submissive as possible, so I spread my legs wide, put my hands behind my head and beg: “Please. Please let me be your slave…”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:27 PM   #47
lamington19

anymore goign on ur other stories ur so good dont stop
lamington19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:06 AM   #48
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for a great story I enjoyed every chapter
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:24 AM   #49
lkkrdingos022

Very nice, it is a hot story!

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suïcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:58 AM   #50
Igglybabe

interesting story
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags