Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-13-2014, 12:44 PM   #1
Ania

Default At scientist's place.

Hello, this is my first story published anywhere and one of very few written by me.
It's 100% fiction therefore it's not that bad if it sounds unrealistic to you, but I'm equally happy if it doesn't.
I'm open for critique as well as some suggestions maybe.
Alright, here it is, Ch.01(the shortest, perhaps boring one).

Ch.01.
Liv didn't remember what had happened and why was she laying on a bed in a room similar to those in hospitals. Probably she might have partied way too hard and fainted after leaving the club, who knows. However, what scared her the most was the fact that she couldn't move at all or even feel her own body. Seemed like only her eyes and brain were working and everything around her was dull and blurry.

"She's awake, I think" all of the sudden, Liv heard a female talking.
"Let me jugde that." another one replied.
A second later, a middle-aged woman in a lab coat and a cigarette in her left hand stood up from chair and went across the big, cold room with walls as white as her clothing. When she was standing next to the bed Liv was laying in, she took a black diagnostic flashlight out of pocket and examined girl's eyes with its help.
The same second the so-called-doctor turned the flashlight on, Liv felt like she's been staring at sun for hours and lost awareness of what was happening around her.
"Took her long enough. Gonna take a while until she fully comes back to reality, though."- said the scientist in a harsh tone.-"If I let her.."
"What's going on with her? Can she hear us? ."-said the other, much younger and well built woman who apparently was some kind of a bodyguard.
"Medicine is fantastic, isn't it? You, normal people, will never understand that. Her whole body is flaccid, she's on a neuromuscular-blocking drug."
"Ne.. nero..?"
"A muscle relaxant."
"I still don't get it, Dr Estrich."-said the guard with astonishment on face.-"Does it mean like her body is sleeping, but brain is fully working?-added with even more surprised look.
"Science isn't for everyone, eh? She can't move, speak or even blink. Probably even has problems with realizing she's naked and laying under a blanket. However, what makes my modified version of this drug better is that a.. um..patient can not only hear us, but also feel pain. Awesome, isn't it?"- explained doctor with evil grin.
"She can't move, but she can feel pain? Doesn't this sound like bullshit to you, doc?"- asked confused woman.
This is what made the scientist angry. Hearing this, she took the cigarette out of her mouth.
"Just look, you brainless bag of meat!"
Finishing the sentence, she pressed the cigarette against Liv's right foot and moved it from big toe all the way down to her heel while leaving her worker speechles.
"Look at her face now, Cat."-said doctor.
Liv didn't make even a slightest move, but the guard quickly noticed tears running down her cheeks. Cat didn't really understand that, but she was no longer questioning Dr Estrich's knowledge and ability to make people suffer.
"Now our girl needs some time to recover. You may leave, Cat. I'm going to make sure she's comfortable and continue my research."
Women split, Cat went out while Dr Estrich picked up a syringe from a table next to Liv's bed and filled it with some yellow liquid while turning to Liv knowing she's been listening to them all the time.
"See you in few days, sleep well because you'll have a lot to..endure."-she said and injected the substance into her patient's body.
Liv felt the pain caused by a very thick needle and fell asleep few seconds later while Estrich was on her way back to her desk with a lot of papers on it.

Last edited by Ania; 07-13-2014 at 01:50 PM.
Ania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 12:48 PM   #2
MisterDare

I'd like to see where this is going to go.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #3
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Its a great start.. Waiting for the next part..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk