Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-11-2014, 09:06 PM   #1
masterToFear

Default The Alpha

The train pulled into the station and I looked up from my book. The redhead a couple of rows away and across the aisle looked down quickly. She hadn't needed to. I knew she'd been watching me, what I couldn't work out was why.

Every Wednesday morning I caught this train into university and most Wednesday's she was there too. Normally she paid me no more attention than anyone else but today she'd been watching me like a hawk.

I get a decent amount of female attention. I work out and have a strong frame. 185cm tall (6ft in the old) with short dark hair and green eyes that a couple of women have described as "intense". I wouldn't say I'm a 10, but 8.5 is probably accurate. Normally I take it in my stride but this sudden interest had gotten me curious.

I stood up and grabbed my bag from the luggage rack all the time feeling Red's eyes following me. I made my way off the train and strolled leisurely down the platform.

Normally I walk with purpose and considerably more speed than the average pedestrian. But I had time before my first class and I wanted to see if Red would take any further action. As I strolled I watched her in passing reflections. She was clearly still watching me. But would she follow?

Reaching the end of the platform I exited the turnstiles and continued at a leisurely pace towards one of my preferred coffee shops.

Stepping inside the shop I opened my bag and started digging around as if looking for something. Red stepped in the store behind me. I smiled and suggested she join the queue in front of me as I continued my rummaging. She stepped forward with a smile and a hint of a blush.

Standing behind her now meant that I could have a good look at her. She came up to about shoulder height on me. The tight top she wore under a 3/4 length leather jacket showed a curvy body that was still quite slender. The jeans she wore hugged a nicely rounded ass. On the train I'd noted her low cut top showing off an ample bust and a pair of piercing green eyes set above a cute button nose and soft pouty lips. All in all she was quite a looker.

When I got my order I looked around the room and saw her at a table. Again she was watching me, again she averted her eyes to mask the fact.

I walked over to her table. 'Mind if I join you?' I asked with what I hoped was a charming smile. 'Sure.' she responded coolly.

I extended my hand 'I'm Rob.'.
'Sara' she replied with the same calm tone.
'Nice to meet you Sara. Do I have something on my face?'
She looked puzzled for a moment. 'No, why?'
'Because typically when someone stares at me like you were on the train it's because I have something on my face.'

Her cheeks went bright red. 'Sorry about that.'
I smiled again. 'No need to apologise. But I am curious as to why I was suddenly so interesting. Care to enlighten me?'

Her cheeks went even brighter red. 'Last week I could see your phone from my seat on the train.'
I leaned back in my seat thoughtfully. 'Go on.'
'I recognised some of the BDSM sites you were looking at.' she said quietly. 'I've been lurking around a couple of them trying to work up the courage to post a personal ad.'
I nodded thoughtfully. This was a rare stroke of luck. 'Dominant or submissive?'
She blushed again 'Submissive... I think.'

I looked at my watch. 'Sara, I have to get to class. However I'd be happy to discuss our shared interest with you later if you would like. Could I get your number?'

She looked thoughtfully for a moment before accepting my phone from my hand and typing in her phone number.

I smiled said my farewell and stepped out the door.
masterToFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:25 PM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Very nice and plausible start, I enjoyed it. Hoping to see more.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 04:46 PM   #3
masterToFear

Excusing myself from my conversation with Sara wasn't really what I wanted. But it was clear she'd been rather embarrassed by the sudden confrontation of her desires. The last thing I wanted was for her to close herself off to me because she felt uncomfortable.

In my experience opening the door and then stepping away made potential subs all the more eager to walk through. Let her own curiosity drive her journey.

The next morning I drove to my part time retail job. I had a few minutes spare before I had to clock in so I pulled out my phone and wrote a quick message for Sara.

Good morning Sara,

It's Rob here. Sorry I had to run yesterday. I'd like to talk with you more about your potential submissive desires.

I'll give you a few options. A) you and I can pretend the topic of BDSM has never come up between us. B) you can come and sit with me on the train Wednesday and we can talk a bit. C) you can write your thoughts in a letter and give it to me Wednesday on the train.

Have a good week. Hopefully speak on Wednesday.

When Wednesday finally rolled around I was extremely interested to see what would happen with Sara. Some people are just too nervous to explore this interest, some are just too shy to talk about it and some are an open book. I'd given her options to help her feel more comfortable and I could only hope she'd step towards the door rather than away.

As I stepped on the train my phone buzzed.
What carriage do I get on?
With a smile I responded. Sara got on the next stop and came and sat in the seat directly across from me.

The nice thing about this train was that it was a mid-morning service as such there was no one else in our carriage. It would also be roughly an hour before it arrived at our destination.

Without a word Sara handed me a collection of pages folded into thirds. I smiled, thanked her and started reading.

Hi Rob,

I don't really know where to start. I've only recently discovered an interest in BDSM. I'm a psychology student and I stumbled across this scene as part of one of my assignments.

Since that time I've been lurking on several sites, reading a lot of writing on the topic and trying to work out where, if anywhere, I fit in this world.

I'm drawn to the idea of submitting for a couple of reasons. I'm a bit of a control freak and the idea of having an area of my life where I don't have any say would be like the eye in the chaotic storm of my life.

Generally the idea of pain and humiliation turns me on. Not because I enjoy it but because it is evidence that I have know control. The more I hate something the more I love that I am forced to do it as contradictory as that may seem.

I've really taken an interest in total power exchange because of that desire to feel completely under someone's control. I do have a major hesitation regarding any level of submission though.

Beyond general nerves and fear for safety I'm not sure that I'm truly submissive. The thing I worry about is that sustaining a submissive role would make me start to lose my sense of identity and sap me of my personal desire to challenge myself.

I do not wish to become a mindless zombie or think of myself as less capable of others.

I hope this gives you some insight into why I'm interested but also why I'm not completely settled with the idea.

Having read the letter I returned to the top and read it again. When I was done Sara's tension was palpable.

'What do you think?' she asked softly.

I looked her carefully in the eye. Then, in a normal speaking voice, I said 'Put your hands on your knees.'. Almost automatically her hands sprung to her knees. I followed one direction with another 'Walk to the end of the carriage, turn around and come back.'. With only a trace of hesitation she obeyed.

When she returned I had pulled a legal pad and pen from my bag. 'Well Sara,' I said, 'you seem fairly submissive to me. I think I can give you the sense of submission whilst maintaining your individuality and sense of accomplishment.'

'Would you like to follow me down the rabbit hole? You can turn back any time you wish though eventually I will ask for a commitment to serve me fully.'

Sara nodded and in a timid voice said 'Yes Sir.' I gave her a smile and got to work.

One of the most important things to me when training a new slave is to have a good understanding of them early on. I gave Sara a barrage of questions over the course of the train ride. They ranged from her current living arrangements to her schedule. Her aspirations for life to her favourite food.

Throughout my interrogation I gave her occasional directions. Admittedly these were equally tame as my first two but the point of them was twofold. I wanted to see how willing she was to obey and also to get her in the habit of complying with those commands.

As the train pulled into the final stop I wrote an address and a time on a corner of my notepad, tore it off and handed it to her.

'Don't be late.' I said sternly before collecting my things and leaving.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:47 PM   #4
masterToFear

The next part will be written from Sara's viewpoint and things will slowly start to accelerate.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:24 AM   #5
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

very nice story - can't wait to read the next part

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk