Old 04-18-2018, 09:09 AM   #16
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
i don’t post on the forums much .

sometimes my boyfriend i switch when he’s feeling the urge or im feeling sadistic. i’m not very experience in it since it happens very rarely but we’ve had fun every time we’ve tried it! it’s a bit easier in person i think since there’s more things to do versus online. i don’t know if i’m good at it but i’ve not had any complaints yet!
That's a good sign then

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 10:19 AM   #17
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
are there any accents that really turn you on?

I would be honored to receive a dare. My likes and dislikes are in my signature.

***edit shoot Matt you got me. I was looking at the replies on the main thread screen.*
haha, he was on the ball!

i love english, irish, and south african accents at the moment . -swoons-

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 10:21 AM   #18
Manarus
Distinguished Member

You mentioned that you care for environment. Do you try to achieve a certain lifestyle or any other measures to keep the earth in a state where it is worth living on it?

By the way, may I request a dare from you?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 04-18-2018, 10:26 AM   #19
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winforce View Post
Hi lola,

1. Describe your worst sexual experience.
probably when i was 15 and someone who just graduated from my high school was really aggressive and forced me to blow him at a party we were at, and when i wouldn’t cooperate he forcefully used my hand to jerk him off and wouldnt let me leave until someone walked in and spooked him.

2. Have you ever swallowed cum? Did you like it?
yes - i didnt mind it when i was younger but im not really a fan anymore.

3. Describe your weirdest sexual fantasy
hmmm. i’m not sure if any of them are wildy weird? i’ve day dreamed about medfet and pissplay a number of times so i guess they could be considered to be a bit strange depending on the audience

4. What is your Bra/ Panty Size?
36D/Medium.

5. Your favourite Color?
pale pink or light gray right now!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:16 PM   #20
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudeNaked View Post
Would you give me a dare on a specific request?
i am only giving out dares if your post number ends in nine (:.

Old 04-18-2018, 02:34 PM   #21
lola.fox

Star 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
You mentioned that you care for environment. Do you try to achieve a certain lifestyle or any other measures to keep the earth in a state where it is worth living on it?

i've cut styrofoam out of my day at work by bringing in my own mugs to cut down on waste + plan on cutting out plastic cutlery this year by buying a reusable set off amazon - i just haven't narrowed down to one i like yet . i've also got a big water bottle habit that i'm trying so hard to break - my boyfriend even bought me a cute reusable bottle, but i haven't been able to make it stick yet. ):

By the way, may I request a dare from you?
sorry it took a bit - i'm a rusty dare giver so i like to re-read likes + limits a few times and let them marinate in my brain until i've thought up something i'm happy with.

gather all the clothes pegs that you have, as well as your wooden spoon/table tennis bat, rope, your blindfold (scarf), a timer + your stainless steel plug. start the morning by drinking a healthy amount of liquids - preferably around 32 oz. you may not use the bathroom until instructed later on in the task. strip your clothes off and make a crotch rope as best as you can and as tightly as possible. use your clothes pegs by placing as many as you can in a line across your cock starting at the tip + working your way back. do this on the top and underside of your penis. place more pegs in a straight line from there up your pubic area to your belly button and then split the line into a Y shape creating two more lines of pegs that go along your ribs to your nipples.

next, insert your plug making sure not to knock any pegs off. if any happen to fall off, please keep count of them and remember that number for later. grab your choice implement [spoon or table tennis bat] and put on your blindfold. you're now to slap off the pegs with your implement. set the timer to one minute + slap off as many pegs as possible. when the timer goes off, take off the blindfold and count how many pegs you were able to slap off as well as how many are left on your body.

here's where the numbers come into play:

# of pegs you slapped off: this number equals the amount of seconds your will be allowed to pee for when you use the bathroom. hopefully you slapped off a lot of pegs! [ex: 6 pegs knocked off = 6 consecutive seconds to pee.]

# of pegs left on your body: this number equals how many hours you will be enacting this pee rule. [ex: 12 pegs left on your body = 12 hours of only peeing for x amount of seconds per bathroom break.]

# of pegs that fell off during the plug insertion: this is how many hours you will have to keep your plug in for. if you didn't knock any off, you can remove the plug when you please.

to figure out how many bathroom break you may have, divide the number of pegs that you have left on your body by 4 and that is your number. if you get a number ending in a fraction, please round down. af

you may now remove the rope, pull each of the remaining plugs off + hope that doesn't hurt too much.

drink approximately one cup/16 oz of water at least every two hours until your time is up!

feel free to make any adjustments needed if you find anything beyond your limits + when completed please post a report in your blog!

Last edited by lola.fox; 04-18-2018 at 02:50 PM.
The following user says Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 04-18-2018, 02:37 PM   #22
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

Would you control my pc via TeamViewer/anydesk and sissify me?

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:06 PM   #23
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin0731 View Post
Would you control my pc via TeamViewer/anydesk and sissify me?
nope, that's not really my thing - sorry.

Old 04-18-2018, 03:43 PM   #24
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

1. Do you have an excersise/workout program you use?

2. Do you have any pets?

3. What is your least favorite household chore?

4. What do you enjoy to do in your free time?

5. Whats your prefered way to sleep, ex. on your back, side, stomach...?

6. Beach or the mountains?

7. Does your family and friends know about your kinky side?

8. Does the GetDare Princess/President have a crown?

9. In high school would you consider yourself a good girl or a bad girl, what would others say?

10. How many squats a day do we need to get you to do to "feel" it the next day?

Since I always miss the 9th posts I just stick to giving squats haha.
Triangles Task 6 out of 25 Chastity 1/6
Dman1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 05:14 PM   #25
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
1. Do you have an excersise/workout program you use?
not really - i haven't worked out in ages but when i was i was just doing classes at my gym and some cardio.

2. Do you have any pets?
no

3. What is your least favorite household chore?
washing the dishes.

4. What do you enjoy to do in your free time?
spend time with friends, watch my goddaughter, be crafty, shop, watch movies, cook + travel.

5. Whats your prefered way to sleep, ex. on your back, side, stomach...?
usually on my back and then i end up on my right side.

6. Beach or the mountains?
mountains.

7. Does your family and friends know about your kinky side?
my family definitely doesn't - a closed friend knows glimpses but not anything near the whole picture.

8. Does the GetDare Princess/President have a crown?
more like a tiara .

9. In high school would you consider yourself a good girl or a bad girl, what would others say?
i definitely looked like a good girl but got away with a whole lot because of that!

10. How many squats a day do we need to get you to do to "feel" it the next day?
hmmm i'm not sure, right now maybe 60-70?

Since I always miss the 9th posts I just stick to giving squats haha.
haha i'm sure you'll get it one of these days!

update: 3/12 edges + 20/50 squats completed.

Old 04-19-2018, 04:40 AM   #26
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Wow, that is a quite intense dare - I love it! Thanks a lot lola for your effort. Since I share my flat, and for this dare I better need to be alone, I only can start that dare next week. But I will write a report and post a link here once I finished.

And because of your last answer I feel like I should give you 10 more squats, so that the training is worth it

First some intimate questions:

1) How long does it take you to edge usually?
2) Once you did an edge, how long does it take you to carry on to an orgasm? Can you instantly orgasm then, or do you need some time to go over the edge?
3) Do you like denial?
4) What was the longest time you've been in denial?
5) What was the maximum number of orgasms you had in a row?

And now some other questions:

6) Do you like reading books?
7) Are you a water lover, or do you rather prefer to stay in the shallow parts of the water?
8) What is your favorite way to travel?
9) What is your favorite way to stay somewhere over night (tent, hotel, etc...)?
10) If you could repeat the last 5 years, what would you do differently? (Maybe this is a too private question. You can also answer something unspecific in that case.)

Old 04-19-2018, 06:27 AM   #27
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Wow, that is a quite intense dare - I love it! Thanks a lot lola for your effort. Since I share my flat, and for this dare I better need to be alone, I only can start that dare next week. But I will write a report and post a link here once I finished.

no worries, take your time!

And because of your last answer I feel like I should give you 10 more squats, so that the training is worth it

thanks!

First some intimate questions:

1) How long does it take you to edge usually?
it depends on how aroused i already am - anywhere from 2 minutes to 10 i’d say.

2) Once you did an edge, how long does it take you to carry on to an orgasm?
if its only 1-2 edges, it could take a probably 10 minutes or so, if i’ve been edging all day or a few weeks i can cum pretty quickly.

Can you instantly orgasm then, or do you need some time to go over the edge?
i need a bit of time.

3) Do you like denial?
not really, unless theres near constant stimulation/teasing i end up losing interest in cumming.

4) What was the longest time you've been in denial?
i think it was just over 3 months.

5) What was the maximum number of orgasms you had in a row?
oh boy idk maybe 8?? after two or 3 i sort of lose myself

And now some other questions:

6) Do you like reading books?
i love to read - i have a pile of books ready to be devoured, but no time to read them.

7) Are you a water lover, or do you rather prefer to stay in the shallow parts of the water?
i love water + swimming.

8) What is your favorite way to travel?
via plane with extra legroom.

9) What is your favorite way to stay somewhere over night (tent, hotel, etc...)?
definitely hotel - i love my luxuries too much to want to camp.

10) If you could repeat the last 5 years, what would you do differently? (Maybe this is a too private question. You can also answer something unspecific in that case.)
probably save more money and eat less junk . and definitely start traveling earlier.

Old 04-19-2018, 06:35 AM   #28
slaveboy2017

thank god i got a 9th post i would love to have a dare from you. my likes are multiple orgasms, cock milking, multiple cum you can also include cum eating if u like
i don not have any vibrators or toys but just household stuff and i am a MALE
do you ever dominate?
if yes whats your fav thing to as a dominant to a submissive?
if no whats your fav thing to do as a submissive?
what are your biggest kinks and turn ons that you yet have to explore but you want to?
what is your most unusual/extreme/wierd kink/fetish?

Last edited by slaveboy2017; 04-19-2018 at 06:43 AM.
slaveboy2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 06:39 AM   #29
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy2017 View Post
thank god i got a 9th post i would love to have a dare from you. my likes are multiple orgasms, cock milking, multiple cum you can also include cum eating if u like
i don not have any vibrators or toys but just household stuff and i am a MALE
you forgot the questions ~ that’s the purpose of the thread (:. you can edit one in otherwise it will have to be skipped.

Old 04-19-2018, 06:44 AM   #30
slaveboy2017

done and i am sorry for not posting the questions earlier on.
my sincerest apologies
slaveboy2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy2017 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ask me anything, custom edge, dare, edge, jameser, lola.fox, squats, task