Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-08-2018, 01:43 PM   #31
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

What I wanted to ask is has your exposure ever come back to you in real life (work family ect ) and if yes how you handled it ?

No. Thankfully not. However it is someone in my local area who created the tumblr that I am severely exposed on and he also controls it. I don't even have access to it.

Another question I have is do you expose others ?

I am practically only a sub however with the right sub, yes exposure is almost a must, although I like to expose subs as extreme as I am exposed, meaning lots of naked with face pics, etc. However always within limits, respecting boundaries of where to post. My rule is pics/vids are only ever exposed in the kink community and not like social media, etc. Not into ruining someones life, its all about the fun.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:50 PM   #32
B dogg

Default Revenge

Have you ever got revenge on any of the ppl that humiliated you throughout your life ? (Please tell me yes ) .
Ive seen other guys with small penises exposed one such was called liam veric he was amazingly hot tho have you ever contacted others or him ?
How do u feel about ppl that are into body mutilation penectomy ?
B dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:55 PM   #33
B dogg

Default Exposure again

Any advice to sum one thats into exposure but also isint out as gay and is afraid of hurting family friends ?
Old 04-08-2018, 01:57 PM   #34
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Have you ever got revenge on any of the ppl that humiliated you throughout your life ? (Please tell me yes ) .

i wish i could tell you yes but i cannot lie on here. typically in order to get revenge i would risk them using the leverage they have over me, thus the humiliation of me being spread

Ive seen other guys with small penises exposed one such was called liam veric he was amazingly hot tho have you ever contacted others or him ?

i am always curious to find others with a smaller penis then me however they still have a nice cock. i am always interested in smaller penis guys but typically the guys into it are lying about the size and won't show pics of being soft and there hard pics they look totally soft. only once i came across someone with a micropenis but it looked extremely weird

How do u feel about ppl that are into body mutilation penectomy ?

i am not into mutilation or degredation at all. not even food on body nor writing on body. i love the human body and hate to see it defaced. spankings and pee is about as far as i go in that regard

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:01 PM   #35
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Any advice to sum one thats into exposure but also isint out as gay and is afraid of hurting family friends ?

well as i am actually straight but currently have pics of me sucking cock posted online, i may have some advice. stay away from local sites however if you do want some local exposure, find a gay hook up site, squirt.org where i am, where only other guys into guys that actually pay for a membership can view your pics. otherwise tumblr and kinktalk. those are my limits when facing exposure although at times i have even been exposed on fetlife and craigslist, including cocksucking pics.

Old 04-08-2018, 02:34 PM   #36
B dogg

Default Questions

What specific 5 questions do you hope not to b asked on here ?
Now that you have resigned yourself to being a lesser man what hope have you for the future ?
Old 04-08-2018, 02:40 PM   #37
B dogg

Default Penis envy

Seeing as how u have a complex about your small penis and are trying to act ( not convincingly ) that you crave the attention and humiliation involved my question is does the penis envy effect you in real life is it a voice always in the back of your head holding you back ?
Would you consider yourself successful ? And is there ever miments when you feel equal to other males or is doubt always there ?
Old 04-08-2018, 02:46 PM   #38
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

What specific 5 questions do you hope not to b asked on here ?

1) What was the most humiliating post I have made on getdare?
2) What is the link to the tumblr I am exposed on?
3) What is the taboo fetish I do not want to admit I have.
4) Do I enjoy sucking cock?
5) Do I want to find guys to fuck me?

Now that you have resigned yourself to being a lesser man what hope have you for the future ?

i hope to eliminate the exposure

Old 04-08-2018, 02:48 PM   #39
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Seeing as how u have a complex about your small penis and are trying to act ( not convincingly ) that you crave the attention and humiliation involved my question is does the penis envy effect you in real life is it a voice always in the back of your head holding you back ?

no in real life it does not affect me at all. i am very dominant outside of kink

Would you consider yourself successful ? And is there ever miments when you feel equal to other males or is doubt always there ?

i feel successful yes. i only feel less equal to men in changing rooms if i cant cover my penis and it is clear they are alot bigger then me.

Old 04-10-2018, 05:32 AM   #40
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

1) What is the link to a tumblr you are exposed on?

2) What is the largest object you have had in your ass? Was it put there by yourself or someone else?

4) What is the sexiest underwear you own? Describe them.

5) What is the largest number of people you have had sex with at once? What was the breakdown guys/girls?

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 05:53 PM   #41
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

1) What is the link to a tumblr you are exposed on?

https://slavewithasmallpenis.tumblr.com/

2) What is the largest object you have had in your ass? Was it put there by yourself or someone else?

6.5 inch cock

4) What is the sexiest underwear you own? Describe them.

boxer briefs

5) What is the largest number of people you have had sex with at once? What was the breakdown guys/girls?

2 others. have been with 2 girls several times, another guy and girl twice, different people different times, as well as once with 2 guys

Old 04-14-2018, 03:57 PM   #42
maconmidcm
Baby Member

Default questions

--Actually, shouldn't your name be more like nate the tiny (objects may appear larger than actual size)?
--Have you ever been caught masturbating and if so, how and was it humiliating for you?
--What famous celebrities 1.woman 2. man would you like to see naked?
--Do you check other guys out in the locker room and if so, ever been caught looking at another dude's dick?
--What is your most favorite sexual act to perform on 1. a man, on 2. a woman?
--If eating cum would make your cock grow a little bit every time you swallowed, would you eat more cum?
maconmidcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:14 PM   #43
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Actually, shouldn't your name be more like nate the tiny (objects may appear larger than actual size)?

yes however at the age of 13 when I first created this account, I thought I just hadn't hit puberty. Didn't yet know I would always be small. As well, I was really nervous about anyone knowing how small my penis was back then so wouldnt advertise.

--Have you ever been caught masturbating and if so, how and was it humiliating for you?

I got caught by my mom and orgasmed as soon as she opened the door. It was humiliating for sure.

--What famous celebrities 1.woman 2. man would you like to see naked?
woman is Cameron dove, man I am not really sure

--Do you check other guys out in the locker room and if so, ever been caught looking at another dude's dick?

yes I do check them out, never been called out although once or twice I would look up at their face and thyvare looking at me

--What is your most favorite sexual act to perform on 1. a man, on 2. a woman?

oral for both

--If eating cum would make your cock grow a little bit every time you swallowed, would you eat more cum?

I wouldn't eat cum ever if it made it grow. I'm happy with my dick.

Old 05-02-2018, 05:59 PM   #44
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

bumping thread. hoping people will ask me some more questions...

Old 05-05-2018, 07:29 PM   #45
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default begging for questions

pm me your cost for asking me questions. i need more questions asked in order to end my extreme exposure so i am willing to consider any and all offers. pm me what you want in return for asking me questions.

Advertisements
Kink Talk