Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-04-2015, 01:23 AM   #1
young_master

Male 25/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location

25/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location

I'm a 25 year old master from the UK (GMT), I'm looking for a slave who is under 28, in at least reasonable shape and into similar kinks to myself. This will mainly be a kik relationship with some skype play too where I can, as I tend to work a lot so skype isn't quite as easy to get onto. Happily show you photos and go on cam where I can, can also create a specific photo for example holding a piece of paper with a random number on it to show you I'm not some 95 year old bloke pretending to be someone else.

You must be willing to show your face, as without the happy grin of a slave and other facial expressions it sort of loses its fun. I'm not into overweight or very hairy guys, slim/fit/average is where my preference is please respect that.

I have a very broad selection of kinks, any slave who contacts me should at least be into a reasonable amount of these ideally.
**humiliation
**body writing
**forced nudity
*pup play
*bathroom play
*watersports (piss)
*cbt
*spanking
cross dresssing
bondage
feet
chastity
ass play
small dick humiliation
messy
outdoors
Many others too

** Favorites
* Enjoy

Happy to play with slaves in all time zones, just bare in mind the time difference may limit availability to play at certain hours.
If you are interested either send me a pm, or preferably contact me on KIK: maxxieboy912 and we can see if we work well together. The lower and more sub you can be the more we will likely get on.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:34 AM   #2
daveo20a
Distinguished Member

Default Would love to submit

Would love to submit to You Sir.

What is Your Skype?

Mine is daveo20a.

Advertisements
Kink Talk