Old 06-09-2015, 05:17 AM   #1
Skex

Default Hannah's Horror

This story was written for Hannah's story contest

Hannah's Horror
Skex and Katyperryfan

Chapter 1: The Capture

Most people who look at me don't really notice me, I'm set dressing, background scenery, an extra in life. I am a freelance IT security consultant in New York City, where I have to spend my days helping idiots who can barely find a power button actually try to be productive using technology that might as well be magic to their puny simpleton minds while not becoming victims of the various cyber criminals that inhabit the internet. The biggest bright side is that it provides access to the information that enables my more lucrative activities.

My other activities you ask? Well let's just say if crime pays, cyber crime pays more, particularly in the financial capital of the universe. A place where so much money changes hands that the budgets of smaller nations could be swallowed in the rounding errors.

I've parleyed my access into an impressive stock portfolio over the years nothing too exorbitant but enough that I could quit tomorrow and never need to work again. Well if my tastes were more mundane.

My tastes and predilections however are far from mundane. I suppose I'm what normal homo sapiens call a sociopath, something to do with lacking sympathy for lesser examples of the species. I suppose that is what an inferior creature has to tell itself to justify its pathetic fearful existence.The trick to survival for those like myself is to mimic the poor weak sheep who surround me. A wolf in sheep's clothing as it were.
I'm a predator in a world where the prey rule which means I have to be smart to avoid detection and still do what I want.

So I play the part, I dress like them I make small talk like them I cluck at all the horrors in the world with them but I am not one of them.

I own my building, through a shell company of course, well technically a subsidiary of a shell company that is the subsidiary of a conglomerate that exists only as a routing number in a bank in the Bahamas and a PO Box.

The building is nondescript on the outside not too nice and not too rundown. Camouflaged just like myself to avoid the eye and notice of the sheep.
It's also completely soundproofed with a state of the art security and surveillance system.

I have a workshop with computer controlled metal and wood working machines, 3d printers and all the tools I need to create the accessories for my hobbies and toys.

I am a sexual sadist you see and my home is my playground. Over the years I've customized it for my purposes, in addition to plenty of room including a number of cells that are more secure than most prisons and a fully functional kitchen. It also has an incinerator which is extremely handy when it comes to disposal of obsolete and broken toys.

My taste is for young attractive women, I try to make sure that I stick to 18 and older if only that they tend to generate less heat when they disappear. Though given that runaways are plentiful I have bent that rule occasionally if they are fully developed, I may be a sociopathic sadistic pervert but I am not a pedophile.

I found Hannah on one of my consulting gigs for an ad agency, I noticed her immediately, I always notice the hot ones but I generally try to avoid hunting too close to home. But she kept drawing my eye so I did a little research.

Her first mistake was to use the company Wi-Fi network for personal business. If she had simply used her cellular data plan I likely would have lost interest in her.

But dumb little cheap slut that she is she connected right on the Wi-Fi I control and opened all her little secrets to me. One particular site she frequented was something called GetDare which is apparently where perverts go to get their online freak on.

I can't say I really picked up too many tricks from the site but it did intensify my interest in Hannah, or Hannahthediaperslut as her nom de plume designated her.

While there were a few others who might have caught my attention were they easily available. Hannah was right in front of me. Most of my toys never did anything kinkier than a blow job before I got to them and while there is a definite thrill to stealing innocence, Hannah presented a compelling and interesting possibility, either she was all fake and I'd have the pleasure of turning her worst fantasies into reality, or she really was the wanton slut she pretends to be in which case I could see which broke first, her will and spirit or her body.

With a prey selected I started preparations, first I cloned her phone and replaced it with one with my own secret sauce. Including remote control and tracking software that would allow me to use it as combination surveillance tracking system. As soon as she accessed her e-wallet she was basically mine. Poor Hannah would soon be going on a long trip from which she would never return.

I would arrange airfare and a trip Itinerary to Turkey a ticket that would be supplied to some woman through my black market contacts who needed clandestine transportation out of the country leaving a proper paper trail for Hannah.

I kept track of her movements learned her patterns and eventually came up with a plan, a plan that was more or less perfect in its simplicity. Thank god for Uber I borrowed a car (ok stole) rigged up a little knock out tranquilizers gun and waited for her to send a request for a pickup which of course went straight to me and no where else.

Everything went like perfect clockwork, I pulled up she hopped in said "hi", I hit the locks turned towards her tranq gun in hand there was a moment of recognition in her eyes as she tried to place where she knew me from followed by surprise when the tranq dart hit her neck and finally horror as she realized what was happening and lost consciousness.

To be continued..."

True domination is service.

I serve my subs by giving them the control they need and crave, by freeing them of responsibility and guilt of their actions by "forcing" them to do what they secretly desire but are afraid to do on their own

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=374011

Claimed darlings
Partner in crime katyperryfan2009

Last edited by Skex; 06-09-2015 at 02:40 PM.
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 07:14 PM   #2
Skex

Do to the graphic nature of the rest of the story it will be continued here

True domination is service.

I serve my subs by giving them the control they need and crave, by freeing them of responsibility and guilt of their actions by "forcing" them to do what they secretly desire but are afraid to do on their own

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=374011

Claimed darlings
Partner in crime katyperryfan2009
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk