Old 06-08-2015, 11:16 PM   #1
gaomon11

Default Coming Home

(First short story, augh)

I was already excited for tonight. My master and I had texted each other whenever he could sneak it in at work. It had been a stressful day for him, and being horny all day hadn't helped that.

We'd only been in a relationship for two weeks. I'd never tried bdsm before him, and was still in training. Even though I tried my best, progress seemed slow. Today, he wanted to come home to a nice surprise waiting for him. This was my chance to impress him.

I started about an hour before he'd be home. My idea was to be tied up nice for him, already tired from struggling (one of his complaints was that I struggled too much), and be ready for him to take me to the bedroom or fuck me right there, whatever he wished. At that point I'd be weaker and easier to drag around.

to be continued (when it isn't so damn early)

Likes: Self bondage, light pain, spanking, sensory deprivation, gagged, nipple play, forced orgasms, teased, being helpless

Dislikes (for punishment): some pain, orgasm denial, anal, longer than a 2 hours

Limits: Excessive pain, other people, long time (4+ hours), toothpaste/icy hot/etc, public, eating, anything messy/gross, photos, personal info

toys: clit vibe, 6in dildo vibe, soundproof headphones, blindfold, tape
gaomon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:21 PM   #2
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

You've got a good start. Perhaps a bit more character development, as we know little to nothing about "I".

Otherwise, keep it up.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:32 PM   #3
gaomon11

Thank you for the advice! I've never done something like this before, so I'm kind of learning as I go. The encouragement means a lot!

Likes: Self bondage, light pain, spanking, sensory deprivation, gagged, nipple play, forced orgasms, teased, being helpless

Dislikes (for punishment): some pain, orgasm denial, anal, longer than a 2 hours

Limits: Excessive pain, other people, long time (4+ hours), toothpaste/icy hot/etc, public, eating, anything messy/gross, photos, personal info

toys: clit vibe, 6in dildo vibe, soundproof headphones, blindfold, tape
gaomon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:18 AM   #4
Storiesandslaves

Great start, keep going
limits: family, public, blood, extreme pain, scat, pee drinking

switch
Storiesandslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:48 AM   #5
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBringer View Post
You've got a good start. Perhaps a bit more character development, as we know little to nothing about "I".

Otherwise, keep it up.
Oh, i like this We didn't need any more information yet. Of cours there should come more, but don't describe "I" in a paragraph. Add some information at random places like "I was wearing xyz i got for my 25th birthday last year" or "this matchs to my blond hair" etc.
To read 5 or 6 sentenc full of information about a character is very boring :-/

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk