Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-04-2015, 05:24 PM   #1
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default One-Offs

Here's a new series I'm starting, with just some little scenes. I'll try to post these short stories fairly regularly, at least, as often as they come to me.

ON THE BEACH

Claire stood in front of Tom and his camera, feeling uncomfortable in the afternoon sun. She was on the beach in her favorite blue bikini, but having that camera pointed at her was enough to drain her confidence. Her brown hair whipped everywhere in the wind, and her pale skin was flush with embarrassment.

“Come on, Claire,” Tom said. “You made the bet. It’s not my fault that you lost.”

“Could we just drop it?” Claire asked.

Tom shook his head. “Not a chance. You know what you have to do.”

“How about inside?”

Tom frowned. “The deal was on the beach. Now get to it.”

Claire sighed. Her hands were trembling. She didn’t want to do this, but she knew that Tom wouldn’t have backed down. In fact, she had won her bet with him last time, and gleefully watched as his bare ass sprinted down the street in front of the park. But he’d never seen her in anything less than a bikini before, and she didn’t know what this would do for their friendship.
Tom drummed his hand on his thigh. It was time. Claire brought her hands behind her back, where they found the clasp to her top. Slowly, she let it slide down her smooth arms, wrapping one arm around to cover her B-cup breasts. The top fell to the sand below, and Tom took his first of many pictures.

“Drop your arm,” Tom told her. Claire complied, feeling the salt sea air on her bare mounds. Within seconds, her nipples were erect, and Tom was taking picture after picture. There was no one nearby on the beach, but someone could come around the bend at any moment, catching her almost naked body on full display.

She was tingly all over, and Tom showed no signs of stopping. He had her turn to the side, to take a few pics from her profile, then turn around with her back to him, facing the sea.

“Now lose the bottoms,” he said.

“Do I have to?” Claire pleaded. “Isn’t this enough?”

“You didn’t let me back down. Why should I do the same for you?”

Claire groaned. It was fair, but it didn’t feel fair. She hooked her fingers into her waistband, feeling the thin, silky material between them. Inch by inch, she moved her hands towards the sand. Little by little, her ass came into view. She had always been proud of her ass. It was smooth and just tight enough. But she didn’t want Tom to see it. Claire bent over, lowering the bottoms to the ground.

“That’s great,” said Tom. “Stay just like that.”

Then Claire realized what position she had put herself in. She could feel the breeze on the lips of her pussy. She gulped. It was starting to get a little wet. She hoped Tom couldn’t see, and that the pictures wouldn’t reveal her secret.

“Now straighten back up.” Tom took some more pictures as she did as he asked. Then he had her turn back to face him, her thin landing strip made visible to him for the first time. She and Tom had never dated, but they had been friends since they were about five. Deep down, Claire was glad it was him and not one of her other friends.

“Could you come in a little closer?” Claire did, and Tom got some pictures in a little more detail. He took one of her breasts and another of her pussy. At this, his eyes grew wide. Had he seen?

“Will you sit down?” he asked. “And spread your legs.” Claire’s lip quivered, but she did as requested. The sand was coarse on her ass. She kept her knees up, giving Tom an unobstructed view of her clit. “Claire, you’re... enjoying yourself... aren’t you?” he said, nervous for the first time.
Claire looked at him and saw the now-obvious bulge in his swimsuit.

“Maybe,” she said sheepishly, unable to make eye contact.

“Well, do you... want to do something about it?” Then he reached over and moved her hand down to touch her moist pussy.

Claire’s mind raced. Did she want to do this here, in front of Tom? Of course not! But she was desperate, everything in her yearning for release. She was positively throbbing. “No one else knows about this, right?”

“Just the two of us,” Tom replied. “I promise.”

Claire sighed and started rubbing. She closed her eyes and let out a moan almost instantly. She needed this, and now. She didn’t want to know if Tom was still taking pictures. She thought back on the past few minutes, and how everything was so humiliating-- and exhilarating. What if someone had seen? What if? Tom was watching, there was no doubt. For some reason, the thought of that made her rub faster. She put a finger in herself, then two. She wished she had her purple dildo, tucked away in the back of her dresser drawer, with her now.

She was overcome with sensation, every cell within her alive, her fingers making a quiet slurping sound as they went in, out, in, out at frantic speed. She felt an orgasm building within her and didn’t hold back. Claire let go with a delighted gasp, feeling the wetness on her fingers. Her chest heaved as tremors shook her body. It had been a powerful one. At last, her eyes opened.

Tom still sat in front of her, his mouth hanging open. Then, Claire rediscovered her shame. “I may have gotten a little carried away,” she admitted.

“It’s not that,” Tom said. “That was incredible. It’s just, for the last couple of minutes, there were people walking by.”

Claire let out a shriek and bounded over to hide behind Tom. “Did they see, do you think?”

Tom showed her his camera. He had only taken one picture while she was masturbating. He zoomed in past her bare shoulder, past the O on her face, until he focused on two guys, a few years older than Claire, staring right at her. The guys were long gone by now in real life, but they had been immortalized on digital film.

“I think you’re not the only one who had an exciting day at the beach,” Tom said.

THE END
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 04-14-2015, 06:11 AM   #2
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

IN THE DORM

Ryan was caught. His friends had dared him to sneak into the girls’ shower and take a picture. There were only two ways in or out, and after he had taken a picture of a curvy blonde girl named Tracy, he had been caught. The other girls-- Maddy, Katie, and Sydney, all in towels or naked-- blocked the exits and grabbed him by the wrists.

“Well,” Maddy said, her arms crossed beneath uncovered ample breasts, “what do we have here?”

“Ryan!” Sydney yelped. “What are you doing in here?” She clutched her towel close.

Ryan gulped and looked down at the tiles. “It was a dare.”

“Hmm,” Katie said, her hands on her hips. Her towel was wrapped around her hips, and her small breasts were on display. “So you’re a daring kind of guy. We can work with that. This should be right up your alley.” She turned to Tracy. “What should we do with him?”

Tracy gathered her blue towel around her and walked over to where Ryan was stuck. Maddy had a hold of one arm and Katie held another. “Let me think,” she said.

Ryan couldn’t believe it. He was in the girls’ shower, surrounded by naked, unashamed girls. Maddy and Katie didn’t even try to cover up. These girls had him caught, and there was no doubt there would be payback in store. But that didn’t stop his dick from getting harder.

Sydney took the camera from his hands. “He was taking pictures!” she gasped.

That was all the encouragement Tracy needed. She grabbed the waistband of Ryan’s jeans, unbuttoned and unzipped them, and yanked them to the floor. The bulge in Ryan’s boxers was obvious, and the girls all laughed. There was a flash as Sydney took a picture of him in this vulnerable state.

“Hey, listen,” Ryan said. “Maybe we could make a deal or something.”

“That’s what we’re doing,” Maddy replied, and she and Katie pulled his shirt off. At this movement, Katie’s towel slipped to the floor, revealing her clean-shaven pussy, but she didn’t seem to notice.

“Sydney, would you care to do the honors?” Tracy asked. “There’s a picture of you on here.”

Sydney rushed forward in an enraged burst of energy and tugged Ryan’s boxers off. His dick popped free, bouncing a couple of times, fully erect. Another few flashes came from the camera. There was no way for him to cover up, no way to hide his shame. He felt hands all over him, as the girls groped him, running their fingers over his chest, his ass, his balls, squeezing and smacking.

Tracy removed her towel and twirled it tightly in a rat’s tail. The other girls turned Ryan around, and he braced for the worst. He wasn’t prepared for how much the towel stung when Tracy whipped him with it. Each time it hit, Ryan jerked around in the girls’ grip. It felt like an eternity before his punishment was over.

Eventually, however, it was, and Tracy had the towel wrapped around herself once more. “Let’s take him to my room,” she said, grinning. Maddy and Katie put on their towels. Ryan dreaded what would happen next, but he was still as hard as a rock.

Tracy opened the door to the showers and led the procession back to her dorm room. Behind her was Sydney, looking uncomfortable with her near-nudity. Pulling up the rear were Maddy, Katie, and the naked Ryan. There were other girls in the hall, and Tracy made sure every one of them saw. “Oh, him?” she would say. “That’s just Ryan, the dorm’s resident pervert. We caught him in the showers tonight. Do what you like with him.” No fewer than six girls came up to him and groped him or spanked him or commented on the size of his dick.

When they made it to Tracy’s room, she did not open the door. “You’re still hard,” she said. “I’m not going to let you in there if you’re hard. So do something about it.”

Both Maddy and Katie dropped his arms to grab onto his legs, and Ryan realized what they wanted him to do. Being naked was one thing, but masturbating in the hallway? He couldn’t! Who knew who would find him there? But Tracy just stood there with her hands on her hips. “We can stay out here as long as you like.”

Ryan willed himself to get soft, to think of anything else, but his current predicament was all that filled his mind. He didn’t know before now how much he got off on lack of control. As humiliating as this was, there was some part of him that enjoyed being naked, and that part was standing tall right in front of him.

Tracy wasn’t going to move. She just tapped her foot on the carpeted floor and waited. With a trembling hand, Ryan reached down and began to stroke his dick. At the touch, he realized how horny he was now. He gulped. There was only one way to get through this, and that was just to do it.

He became rhythmic in his pumping as the girls watched on in awe. Tracy whispered something to Sydney and Sydney nodded. She walked up beside Ryan and put a hand over his eyes. Ryan was immediately grateful for this. Now he could pretend he was alone, that there weren’t four girls watching, and he could focus on the task at hand.

His breathing began to pick up as he rubbed faster and faster, his hand becoming almost a blur. He did not know how long he had been jerking off, but it wouldn’t be for much longer. Tracy whispered into his ear, “Are you close?” He nodded, not trusting himself to speak. Then Sydney’s hand dropped away.

Suddenly, Ryan was face-to-face with at least ten other girls, some of which he hadn’t even seen before. He turned scarlet, but kept stroking. He was too close, too focused not to finish now. He let out a low moan, and came. Ryan shuddered and almost fell over in front of his audience. His dick started shrinking on cue, and the girls applauded.

“Very good,” Tracy said, and opened the door to her room. Ryan was pulled inside and led to her twin-size bed. Ryan lay down on the bed, face still flushed from what he had just done. He was so overwhelmed with sensation that he did not notice when Tracy and Maddy came back with rope until it was around his wrists and the bedposts. Katie and Sydney did the same for his ankles, tying tight until Ryan could not move. Ryan squirmed, feeling even more vulnerable now that he was flaccid.

More pictures were taken, and then Tracy went over to her laptop. “These are going online,” she said. “It’s only fair. There are some of you in the bathroom, a few of you jerking off, and now some in here. Everyone will know you’re our bitch now. While I’m doing that...”

The other girls, even Sydney, dropped their towels. Ryan thought he would get hard again, right there on the spot, and there would be no way to hide it. “My friends could use a little relief,” Tracy said. “Just do whatever they want.”

Ryan groaned as the other girls started in, their nipples hardening in anticipation. It was going to be a long night. That is, if they finished with him tonight.

THE END
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 04-14-2015, 06:56 AM   #3
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Two great stories!!! Can't wait what will come next. Maybe another one of Ryan's night?
Old 04-14-2015, 12:40 PM   #4
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

I may come back to Ryan's night in a bit, but the next story will be a new scenario. I'm glad you enjoyed it, though!
Old 04-15-2015, 01:41 PM   #5
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

ON THE BUS

“Truth or dare?” Samantha asked.

Emily gulped. She had picked truth every time so far, but the other girls’ patience would soon wear thin. There were three of them-- Sam, a slim girl with curvy blonde hair and small breasts, Brooke, a tall, dark-haired girl with a huge rack, and Emily, whose physique fell somewhere in between the other two. They sat together in the back of the band bus in their pajamas in the middle of a long road trip at night. As far as Emily could tell, everyone else was asleep. It was their last semester of high school, and over the years, they had grown as close as sisters.

“Dare, I guess,” Emily muttered.

“That’s my girl,” Sam said. She and Brooke liked to pick on Emily as the prude of the group. To some extent that was true, as she was still a virgin and favored very conservative dress. Right now she wore a t-shirt and baggy pajama pants, as opposed to the others’ tank tops and short shorts. “I dare you to... take off your shirt!”

“What?” Emily gasped.

“You heard her,” Brooke whispered. “Now take it off.”

Emily shook her head, but before she knew what was happening her upper half was exposed to the coolness of the air conditioning. She wore a black bra, but it was a little too small and her breasts swelled within. She crossed her arms over her chest to cover herself.

“Very nice,” Sam said, grinning. “Brooke, it’s your turn. Truth or dare?”

“Dare, of course,” Brooke replied. “Actually, let’s take it up a notch and do only dares tonight.”

A gleam entered Sam’s eye. “Deal,” she said, without seeing if Emily was okay with it. “I dare you to strip to your underwear and give Emily here a sexy lap dance.”

Emily blushed, but Brooke didn’t. She stripped, revealing matching blue bra and panties with stars on the ass of the panties. Brooke shuffled over to Emily, hunching over to keep out of visibility, and straddled Emily’s lap. She began to move her hips up and down over Emily, and Emily could feel the warmth of Brooke’s skin on her own. Brooke ran her hands over Emily’s mostly bare back and rubbed her up and down. Then, when Emily thought this couldn’t get any more intimate, Brooke pressed her ample breasts into Emily’s face. They smelled like perfume, although it was hard for Emily to breathe at all. They were soft and, she hated to admit, nice. Brooke’s body was so toned, it made Emily feel all the more self-conscious. Then Brooke leaned in for a short, unexpected kiss and got off Emily, leaving her winded and bewildered.

“Whew,” Sam said, jokingly fanning herself. “Now, Emily, dare me.”

Emily puzzled over what to say. She wanted the dare to be enough to get Sam to stop the game, but not so much that they got caught. She didn’t have any desire to be caught without a shirt on. “I dare you to go up to one of the guys and flash him your breasts.”

“Ooh,” Sam said with a devilish grin. “I didn’t know you had it in you.”

She slunk up a few rows to where the first guys were sitting, fast asleep. Silently, she crept up in front of them and lifted her shirt, then her bra. She kept her small breasts out in the open air, nipples hardened into points and dotted with goosebumps, for a good five to ten seconds. The boys were asleep the whole time. Then she snuck back to Emily and Brooke with a satisfied smirk.

“Hey!” Emily snapped. “That’s not what I meant!”

“It’s what you said, though,” Sam replied. “And now it’s your turn. Emily, I dare you to... get naked!”

Emily’s heart plummeted. “I can’t do that,” she said.

“Then you’ll have to take the forfeit,” Sam told her.

What could that be? Emily wondered. It couldn’t be worse than being naked on a bus full of people. “Okay,” she said.

Sam and Brooke gave her big, toothy smiles...

---

Emily opened the door of the bus’s bathroom a crack and handed out her panties, the last bit of clothing she had. She felt cold with her bare feet on the plastic floor. She saw herself in the mirror and cringed. This was so risky! They had told her that she still needed to be naked, but she could stay in the safety of the bathroom. She could hear Sam and Brooke giggling as they went back to their seats. Brooke, to her credit, had stayed in her bra and panties for the duration of the game.

Then silence fell. Emily let her hands drop to her sides, as there was no sense in covering up anymore. She tried to look at herself objectively, without focusing on those areas she was always self-conscious of. When she stopped thinking about that trace amount of cellulite on her thighs, her legs looked pretty nice. She propped one up on the sink to get a better glimpse. A glance in the mirror revealed that her neatly shaven slit was visible, and she dropped the leg down immediately. She didn’t know why she shaved, she just liked the feel of it.

Her breasts weren’t bad either. They were round and full and pretty much the same size. Her nipples stood out against her paler flesh. She wasn’t the prettiest girl, but she wasn’t ugly.

And she was actually getting kind of exciting about all this. How many people ever got completely naked in a bus bathroom? She cupped her breasts in her hands and let them go, watching how they jiggled. She almost let out a laugh. This wouldn’t be so bad after all!

As time passed, she became more and more relaxed, settling down on the toilet seat and even occasionally rubbing at her slit. It needed attention as soon as this trip was over, that was for sure.

Emily heard a loud yawn from the other side of the door, too late to do anything. She stood up as the door opened and a freshman boy looked in at her. His mouth dropped open, and there was little Emily could do. These were probably the first breasts he had seen in person. She was rooted to the spot with shock, and neither of them said a word.

That was when Emily noticed there were at least twenty heads turned toward her. The bathroom door was still standing open, and half the bus, the half that was awake, was staring at her. Sam and Brooke looked delighted. Brooke had put her clothes back on. Emily did the only thing she could think to do, once everyone had gotten a good look.

“Occupied,” she said, and shut the door in the boy’s face.

THE END
Old 04-18-2015, 12:20 PM   #6
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

IN CLASS

Chris couldn’t believe what he was about to do. Over the weekend he had been caught vandalizing the campus, and he had been given two options: either be turned over to the police, or be a part of Ms. Beam’s biology class. It would just be for one day, he was told, and then he would be scot-free. Chris agreed without any second thought.

Then they told him what the class was studying.

Now, Chris stood at the front of the classroom, looking out at twenty-seven freshmen who were all looking right at him. Only girls were in attendance, and Ms. Beam stood next to him in a flowing blouse with her hair up in a bun. She was one of the younger teachers, no more than 25 or so, and had been brought on for her unique approach to biology.

“Now, class,” Ms. Beam said, smiling, “Chris here has agreed to be our subject this morning. He will be helping us as we talk more about puberty. Now, I know all of you are going through puberty right now, and if your middle school health classes are any indication, you’re sure to have a lot of questions. Feel free to ask them.”

One timid girl raised her hand. “How much hair do boys get?”

“Well, that depends on the boy,” Ms. Beam explained. She reached over and took off Chris’ shirt in front of the class. Suddenly the air conditioning felt very cold on his bare skin. “As you can see, Chris here has some hair on his chest, although some boys grow more.” She raised up his arm. “Also, they grow hair under their armpits, which they do not shave.”

“Eww,” the girls in class cried, and Chris felt smaller than ever.

Then Ms. Beam pulled down Chris’ jeans.

“Boys also do not shave the hair on their legs-- at least, usually they don’t,” Ms. Beam went on as Chris tried to cover up. She pushed his hands away with a carefree gesture. “They also have hair around the genitals. Girls, would you like to see the male genitalia?”

The girls all nodded in approval, and Ms. Beam yanked off Chris’ boxers.

Chris was on full display now, with his dick dangling soft at 3 inches in length. His balls tried to shrivel up and crawl back inside him, but not before all the girls had a chance to look.

“See, girls,” Ms. Bram continued, “like with girls, boys grow hair around their genitals. Though Chris here hasn’t done a good job maintaining. Maybe you should trim a little, Chris. Girls don’t like to work with a thicket.” She lifted his dick upright, her manicured hand cold on his most sensitive area. “This is the penis, and behind here are the testicles. Hair grows here, too. The testicles are the area of the male body most responsive to pain. Observe.” She lightly slapped Chris’ ballsack, and Chris winced and almost doubled over.

“Are they all that small?” asked another girl.

“No, Tiffany,” Ms. Beam replied. “But penises can grow. This is part of the male arousal cycle. The penis can even triple in length, although I doubt we’ll be so lucky.” At this Chris blushed, ashamed. “Would any of you girls like to touch the genitalia?”

Every hand in the room shot up, and Ms. Beam laughed. “Very well, form a line and go one at a time. Let’s not overwhelm our volunteer here.”

The girls lined up, and the first one touched Chris’ dick gingerly. It twitched. Chris couldn’t believe this was happening to him. “It’s okay,” Ms. Beam chided. “You can grab it. Boys like that.” The first girl did, then reached down to cup his balls. She giggled.

Then the next girl came, and the next and the next. Some were gentle, others squeezed as though it might run away. Soon enough, Chris was hard, reaching the full extent of his six inches. “Look at this, class,” Ms. Beam announced. “What you see here is an erection, and it is the sign that the male is ready for sexual intercourse. The penis will remain in this state until orgasm, which is an impressive sight in males. Would any of you like to see the male orgasm?”

Every hand went up once more, and Chris’ stomach sank. This had never been what had been discussed. He idly wondered if it was too late to be turned over to the police and confess. Ms. Beam began to stroke his member gently, then more aggressively. The beet-red Chris closed his eyes to pretend he wasn’t there.

A little precum began to leak from the tip of his dick. “Girls, this is some of the male ejaculate,” Ms. Beam intoned. The girls watched openmouthed. “It is called semen, and it is filled with sperm which fertilize the egg and lead to pregnancy. At the point of sexual climax, the penis propels semen into the vagina at great speed, meaning you will know the instant a male orgasms.” Ms. Beam sat Chris up on a lab table. “Would anyone like to take over?”

This time, only Tiffany came to the front, looking sheepish. She got to the side of Chris and started jerking him off. Her hands were much warmer than Ms. Beams, and there was a certain enthusiasm to her movement. Chris let out an involuntary moan.

“Don’t worry,” Ms. Beam said. “You’re not hurting him; that’s just a sign of further arousal.” Tiffany grinned and got back to work.

Chris thought he locked eyes with pretty much every girl in the class over the next few minutes. His dick pulsed to the increasing tempo of his heartbeat, and his breathing was heavy. “This is a clue that the male is approaching orgasm,” Ms. Beam explained. “Be careful not to get any on your clothes, Tiffany.” One of the girls had her cell phone out and was filming. This was enough to send Chris over the edge. He let out a long, low grunt and came, three bursts of semen shooting out of his dick.

The girls oohed and aahed at the sight, and the now sweaty Chris flopped back on the lab table, spent. “Well done, Chris,” Ms. Beam said. “The male refractory period varies, but this will likely be the only orgasm he is able to have for this period. Chris, tell Tiffany thank you.”

“Thank you,” Chris said in between shaking breaths. The girls stared at his shrinking dick.

Tiffany blushed and returned to her seat.

Chris was forced to keep his clothes off for the rest of the class as Ms. Beam talked in more detail about the male body. Every time he tried to cover up, his hands were batted away. Eventually, finally, the class left, and Chris and Ms. Beam were alone in the room.

“Good work, Chris,” Ms. Beam said with a gleam in her eye. “Only five more periods to go.”

THE END
Old 04-18-2015, 01:33 PM   #7
painbringer
getDare Devil

I enjoyed both stories quite a bit. Thank you.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 01:17 PM   #8
cj07
Distinguished Member

Emily is best Ryan's is also very good. Would love them to go on.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 12:04 PM   #9
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

AT THE PARTY

Jen loved to be seen. She was proud of her body, of her smooth pale skin, her blonde-brown hair, her breasts, her ass, her legs. Ever since she had discovered this fact, she had tested herself to find her limits. She had streaked through her backyard when her parents weren’t home, and gone skinny dipping in the river nearby (she had roped a couple of her friends in on that one). A few times, she had even changed with the window open where her neighbor Jon could see. Jon was about 13, and Jen knew this drove him crazy. Knowing that drove her crazy. She never wanted Jon to touch her, but the thought of him seeing her completely naked made her wet without fail. The last time she had done this, she had caught him watching, and pretended to just then realize what she had done. She gasped and closed the window, making sure he got an unobstructed view of her breasts and pussy first. It had only taken a couple of minutes of frantic fingering to orgasm then.

Tonight, at her friend Elise’s party, she had decided to up the risk to a new level. She had talked to her boyfriend, Ethan, and explained what she wanted: “Tonight,” she said, “I want you to control my clothes. Anything you ask me to do with my clothes, I will, no questions asked. All you have to do is say the word.” She winked at him. “Sound good?”

Ethan nodded. He knew about her fetish, and he thought it was hot. He had taken part in a couple of her adventures, most notably one at a movie theater that had almost gotten them both caught. Ethan loved the feeling of taking control, and tonight would be no exception.

There was a lot of alcohol at Elise’s party, which would only make daring things easier. Jen downed a couple beers and a margarita to keep her resolve high and her inhibitions low. She could already feel a warm buzz coursing throughout her as she waited for Ethan to give her an order.

She didn’t have to wait long. About forty-five minutes into the party, Ethan came up to her and whispered in her ear, “Tell Elise about your panties.” Even knowing what she was getting into, the thought made Jen blush.

Jen strode over to Elise, the alcohol alone keeping her legs from shaking. She downed another shot-- she didn’t care what-- and talked to Elise. She had to speak up to be heard over the music. “Elise!” she said. “I got the cutest pair of panties the other day. Wanna see?” She was a little tipsy, but she exaggerated her drunkenness in her slurred speech to make it seem as though she didn’t know what she was doing.

“Jen, don’t--” Elise started, but it was too late. Jen tugged her skirt down to her knees and showed her friend her underwear. Her panties were red and clingy, but with a cute drawing of a penguin wearing a party hat over the crotch. Jen spun in a circle to model, which caused her skirt to plummet the rest of the way down to the floor. The room seemed to have gotten quieter, and Jen knew there were others watching her now.

Jen stepped forward, out of her skirt, to lean on Elise. “And feel the material!” she said. “It’s so soft!” She stretched the waistband of her panties out to Elise, who took it shyly and ran the fabric between her thumb and forefinger. Jen knew this gave Elise a decent view of her shaven pussy, but pretended not to realize this.

“You know what?” Jen asked Elise. “I’ve got a bra that matches!” She was going off-script now, but she had been planning to lose the shirt anyway. She pulled her top off and spun it around her head like a stripper (I suppose that’s what I am right now, she thought), flinging it into the crowd behind her. Everyone was watching now as her red bra came into view. She pushed her barely covered breasts at Elise, getting close enough to make her friend uncomfortable.

Just then Ethan came up behind her and draped a blanket over her shoulders. “Okay, now,” he said, loud enough for everyone to hear. “I think you’ve shared enough with all these nice people for now.”

She spun around to face him, her eyes wide with lust. She didn’t have to act much anymore. There were dozens of people at this party, and they had all just seen her in her bra and panties! Jen was so wet she was practically dripping. She threw her arms around Ethan’s neck and kissed him passionately, pressed up against the bulge in his jeans. He was hard, maybe almost completely erect in there. It couldn’t be comfortable. There had to be at least 10 people with their phones out, recording the scene. Jen moaned with desire.

“Now lose the rest,” Ethan whispered once their kiss ended. He held the blanket around her shoulders, but she wormed her hands back inside as he backed her up towards the front door. There was whooping and hollering all around them.

Jen reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra. With a mischievous grin, she slid it down her arms and let it drop. She wasn’t sure if anyone noticed. Then she did the same for her panties. She saw Elise’s jaw hang open and knew she had seen. Then Jen grabbed the front of Ethan’s jeans and squeezed his dick through his pants, grinning. “Here we go,” she whispered, then pulled hard and stepped out of the blanket.

A cheer went up around the party as her completely naked body came into view. Her nipples were erect, and her pussy throbbed with want. She bounded onto the couch, Ethan following close after. She spread her legs apart and started rubbing her clit with her right hand, making sure everyone could see. When Ethan reached her, he made a show of trying to put the blanket back on her, but she tossed it aside and grabbed the waistband of Ethan’s jeans. It was time to get him involved.

Jen pulled down Ethan’s zipper, and his member popped free like it was on a spring. She was confronted with his full seven inches, and she grabbed him with her left hand. Then, while still keeping up her rubbing, she lowered her mouth onto his dick.

Ethan let out an involuntary moan as Jen bobbed her head down the length of his shaft, stimulating him with her tongue. One of the party guests had moved in close with his phone camera, to get the money shot. Jen moved her mouth away and smiled.

Then she came.

It was sudden, and faster than she had ever had an orgasm in her entire life. There were so many watching, and so many capturing it all on film. She would be on the internet tomorrow morning, the girl who got so wasted that she masturbated in front of everyone. As the orgasm wracked her body, her breasts jiggled in time with her beating heart.

But Jen didn’t stop then. No, because Ethan wasn’t done yet. From what she could feel, it wouldn’t take long, but she didn’t want to deprive him on anything. Besides, he was facing away from the cameras and could remain anonymous. She had developed a rhythm now, anyway.

She heard her name being called, but didn’t answer. It would only be someone trying to stop her fun, and she had surrendered herself to this moment now. To her surprise, she could sense another climax building within her, and she sped her fingers up as she approached the edge. Then Ethan’s dick began to swell in her mouth, and she braced for what was about to happen. He came, filling her mouth with his juice, which only pushed her over the cliff and into another bout of ecstasy.

She swallowed, but her orgasm still wasn’t over. She let go with a high-pitched scream that almost sounded like a scream of pain. Her fingers continued their uncontrollable motion as he vision became fuzzy. She had heard of losing oneself to pleasure before, but she didn’t realize it could be so literal. Ten minutes ago, she was just a girl at a party. Now, she was the star.

She moaned and came. Everyone was watching. Everyone could see her at her most vulnerable moment. Everyone...

---

She awoke on the tiles of Elise’s shower. Icy water washed over her. It took her a minute to realize she must have passed out. Ethan would have carried her up here, gentleman that he was. Then her eyes cleared, and she could see him staring down at her. “How long was I out?” she asked.

“About ten minutes,” Ethan replied. “You had me worried.”

“Don’t be,” Jen said, hoisting herself up on shaky arms to kiss him. “It was amazing.”

She heard a throat being cleared and looked to the doorway where Elise was standing, hands on her hips. “You have some explaining to do,” Elise said, glaring down at Jen’s bare form. “Both of you.”

Jen shrugged weakly. “I’ll make it up to you?”

“You sure as hell bet you will,” Elise said.

THE END
Old 09-12-2015, 01:25 PM   #10
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

ON HER BIRTHDAY

Amber awoke to the covers being yanked off her. She gasped, still groggy, and reflexively curled her legs inside the oversized T-shirt she wore as pajamas. Then, before she could figure out what was going on, her arms were pulled above her head and the T-shirt was dragged up and off her skinny frame.

“Happy birthday!” three girls exclaimed at once.

Amber bolted up from bed, covering her small, yet still noticeable breasts. Her dirty blonde hair was a mess of bedhead around her. “What the hell?” she said angrily. Facing her, grinning, were three of her best friends—Lindsay, a slightly older, shorter brunette; Lisa, a blonde with huge breasts; and Laina, a chubby redhead three months her junior. Amber referred to them as the Three Ls.

“It’s your eighteenth birthday!” Lisa said. She had Amber’s pajama shirt in her hands. “And your eighteenth birthday is a big deal.”

“It’s when you become a woman,” Lindsay said.

“And what better way to celebrate than in your birthday suit?” said Laina.

Amber knew what was next, but still wasn’t prepared for when the three girls rushed her. She held her hands protectively at crotch level for as long as she could, but in less than thirty seconds the Three Ls had tugged her panties to the floor. Immediately, Amber’s hands went to cover her untrimmed bush, but when she did, Lisa reached out and spanked her.

“No covering up today,” Lisa said. “This is your day, and you have a great body, so don’t try to hide it!”

They led Amber downstairs and sat her down at the table. Amber looked around for her parents. As if sensing this, Lindsay told her, “Your parents are gone until six tonight, so we have the run of the house all day. And we have a great party in store for you!”

There was a knock at the door. Amber tensed up, searching for the best place to hide.

“Why don’t you get that, Amber?” Laina said. “Those will be the guests.”

Amber shook her head. “Are you insane? I’m not going to let anyone else see me like this!” She had at least been around her friends in various states of undress before, and even so, the sustained nudity was uncomfortable.

“Look at it this way,” Lisa said. “They’ll see you anyway. Wouldn’t it rather be on your terms?”

“Not to mention we might be more forgiving when it comes to the party games later,” Lindsay pointed out.

Amber didn’t like the sound of that. She waited a little longer. The knocks came again. Lisa looked at her with raised eyebrows. Slowly, Amber stood up on trembling legs and made her way to the front door. As she opened it, she wondered who else the Three Ls had roped in on this scheme.

It was three boys.

Amber yelped and shut the door in their faces.

Lindsay came up behind her and opened the door. Amber turned away, but Lisa and Laina were standing there and forced her to face the door again. Her face bright red, Amber scanned the faces. One was an old guy friend a few months older than her named John. He nodded awkwardly in Amber’s direction, then walked into the house. After John came the last person Amber wanted—Mike, her crush for the past year and a half. She looked away, because she didn’t want to see his expression. Taking the rear was a boy she didn’t recognize, a much younger blonde boy, no more than thirteen.

“Amber, you know John and Mike,” Lisa said. “Amber, say hello.”

“Hi,” Amber whispered. She thought she might faint.

“And this is Mike’s younger brother, Jeff,” Laina said. “Jeff’s in the eighth grade, but he overheard us telling Mike about the party and insisted on joining. I’m sure you won’t mind. His birthday’s next week, too.”

Kill me now, Amber thought.

“First things first,” Lindsay said. “How about a game? I was thinking pin the tail on the ass.” At this, Lisa and Laina grabbed Amber’s wrists and pulled them away from her body, spinning her around until she faced the wall. “We don’t have a donkey, but we do have the birthday girl’s ass. Who wants to go first?”

Jeff went first. He was blindfolded, then spun around five times, a paper tail with tape attached to the end in his hand. He stumbled forward, keeping both arms out like Frankenstein’s monster, as he tried to get his bearings. His free hand found Amber’s tight ass first and squeezed it to make sure he was in the right place. His hands slid all along the length of her ass, cupping each cheek in turn and sliding down in between her legs to find where it ended. He almost touched something entirely different along the way. Amber shut her eyes as Jeff taped the tail right along the crack of her ass.

“I think that was cheating,” Lisa said, “but well done anyway.” Jeff grinned, his jeans tenting out from an obvious boner.

Everyone else tried it, but nothing felt like as much of a violation as Jeff’s turn, not even when John got so turned around that he came at her from the side and almost placed the tail on her breast. He blushed after that one.

From then on, the alcohol started flowing, and Amber’s spirits began to improve. They had all seen her naked, and there was no going back from that, so she might as well just embrace it. She had even started to get a little wet, which she hoped no one saw. They played a few more games, and ate some cake, and then it was time for presents.

“This is a special birthday,” said Laina. “So we tried to each get you something special, plus we chipped in for one big gift together.”

It soon became clear what special in this case meant. There were two sets of furry handcuffs, a ball gag, and no fewer than three dildos (one was a vibrator) Amber thought she might use the dildos (definitely would, if she were honest), but the other things seemed too kinky for her. “Um, thanks, guys,” Amber said hesitantly. The gifts were unlabeled, but if she had to guess, at least one of the dildos was from a guy, and he might be imagining her using it right now. “I can’t wait to use them.”

“You don’t have to!” Lisa said. “We can right now! Let’s get you to the bedroom.”

Amber tried to protest, but her current state of inebriation made resistance unlikely. Soon, she was back on her bed, facing down into the mattress. Lindsay had secured her hands in the furry handcuffs, locked around the far bedposts. Amber’s feet were tied to the bottom corners with her sheets. Now she was spread eagle. Jeff slipped the ball gag in her mouth—maybe it was from him. Amber could no longer move or speak.

“Now it’s time for your birthday spankings!” Laina crowed. “There are sis of us, and you’re turning eighteen, so we’ll each give you three, plus one to grow on!”

She went first, her spanks surprisingly fierce. John followed, spanking Amber lightly, almost apologetically. Lindsay spanked with both hands at once. Mike’s spanks were average, as though he were trying to keep them from being noticed. Jeff straddled her back and played with her ass before spanking it.

Lisa was last. She knelt down behind Amber then, gingerly, stuck a finger into Amber’s pussy. Amber gasped through the gag. It was surprising and cold. “You’re wet,” Lisa said. “Are you turned on by spankings, or do you just like being seen?” Amber shook her head, but Lisa spanked her harder than anyone else, enough to make Amber grunt through the gag.

Once her spankings were through, Amber was uncuffed. She rubbed her wrists where she had been straining, pulled the ball gag out, and glared at Lisa. “Are we through now?” she asked, her voice sharp. “Have you humiliated me enough for one day?”

“Oh, shut up,” Lisa replied. “Everyone here can see you’re enjoying the party. Maybe you’re just mad because you’re too on edge. I think it’s time for the big gift.”

She waved Lindsay and Laina into the room. Between them, they carried what looked like a hump with a saddle. Sitting in the center of the saddle and pointing straight up to the ceiling was a shiny black dildo.

“We’ve already lubed it up,” Laina explained.

“This is a sybian, Amber,” said Lindsay. “We plug it into the wall and use this remote--” at this, she held up a small black remote with a dial in the center—“to control the speed.” They set the sybian down and plugged it in. Lindsay turned the dial hard to the right to demonstrate. With a loud drone, the dildo began to vibrate profusely. The Lindsay stopped it with a turn to the left.

“See?” Lisa said. “You don’t have to do any work. Aren’t you going to thank us?”

Amber was silent.

“Maybe you need to try it out first,” Lisa said. “Boys, could you help her on?”

Blushing, John and Mike grabbed her arms and slid her off the bed. Amber squirmed, but not too hard. As much as she hated to admit it, especially in front of the boys, Lisa was right. The sybian looked like it could be fun when her parents weren’t in the house and she had time to experiment. Laina positioned the dildo even with Amber’s slit, and soon Amber had slid on. The dildo made a slurping noise as it met her already well-lubricated folds, and Amber turned an even deeper shade of crimson. “O-oh,” she murmured as the dildo filled her.

“Atta girl,” Lisa crooned. “Let’s begin.”

Lindsay turned the dial up about a quarter of the way. Amber yelped. She hadn’t been prepared for how powerful the vibrations would feel. She had never had a chance to try a vibrator herself, and never got up the courage to slip her electric toothbrush inside herself. This was a new and overpowering sensation. She let out a moan.

“Sing, everyone!” Laina said. “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you…”

Lindsay turned the vibrations off and Amber gasped, trying to catch her breath.

“Happy birthday, dear AMBER…”

Lindsay turned the vibrations up, higher than before, and Amber screamed as her name was being sung.

“Happy birthday to you!”

Lindsay let the vibrations go on. Jeff strode around Amber inquisitively, eyeing her moist pussy, watching her breasts tremble as she tried to maintain control. Then he reached out a hand while Amber’s eyes were closed in pleasure and tweaked her nipple. Amber yelped, and Mike yanked him back, telling him to go stand in the corner, facing the wall. Then the girls went over to talk with him and John, whispering excitedly about some new idea or another. Meanwhile, Lindsay turned the knob about two-thirds of the way to full, and Amber moaned.

A minute later, Amber heard Jeff arguing, and the sound of a zipper. Then a very naked Jeff was thrust in front of her, his small dick at eye level. He had a semi, but there wasn’t much to see. His arms were held away by his brother and John.

“We’re sorry about that,” Lisa said. “Jeff here doesn’t know how to play nice. We decided we’d give him his birthday punishment now.” Laina reached around from behind him and gave his dick a few jerks. In seconds, he was fully erect at an unimpressive 4 inches. She pulled out a camera and took a few pictures.

“The girls at your school and mine are gonna see this,” she said, smug.

“Then they’ll know what a stud you are, huh, Jeff?”

“Please don’t,” Jeff said. “I’ll be better, I promise. I just got excited.”

“Too late, Jeff,” Laina told him. “Now go in the corner and don’t come back until that little thing is soft. You understand.” Jeff nodded, and soon, the quiet sounds of fapfapfap could be heard along with the hum of the sybian.

“And Mike here has agreed to help us help you,” said Lisa. “The whole reason he’s over here is because he has a thing for you. But since neither of you can get up the guts to tell each other anything, we had started to worry you two wouldn’t happen.”

Lindsay turned off the sybian. Amber was shaking. Mike was staring at her, and suddenly it meant something. She was naked, and in the most compromising situation she could imagine, but now there seemed to be a silver lining. “Really, Mike?” she asked.

He blushed, even though he was fully clothed. “Yeah,” he replied, nodding.

There was a grunt from the corner as Jeff came. “That didn’t take long,” Laina said. “Just stay naked until we think of something else to do with you.”

Maybe it was because Amber was on edge, maybe it was because she had waited too long already, but she did something very unlike herself next. “Come down here,” she said, and tugged on Mike’s shirt. She pulled him into her and they kissed. It was amazing, and it wasn’t just because of how tingly she was below. He wrapped his arms around her, running his hands up and down her back. Finally, they pulled apart, and Amber smiled.

Then Lindsay turned the sybian to its highest setting. “Oh my GOOOOUGH!” she shouted, grabbing onto Mike for support. She kissed him again, this time full of lust and want, craving him. “Touch me,” she moaned. “All over. Please.”

Mike circled behind her and pressed his fit form to her bare back on the sybian. He wrapped his hands around her, cupping her breasts with erect nipples. She could feel Mike’s ample bulge against the small of her back. Every inch of her buzzed with sensation. She was closer than she had ever been before. Against the far wall, John and Lisa were making out and ditching clothes, and Amber realized why John had been invited. Laina spanked Jeff with vigor, and Jeff squealed each and every time.

Amber lost control.

She bellowed as her body was wracked by the most powerful orgasm of her life. Mike cradled her trembling form, and Lindsay turned the sybian off. Amber kissed Mike again. “Thank you,” she said, weak.

“Anytime,” he said, and she knew he meant it.

Amber stood up from the sybian on jiggling legs, trying to ignore how soaked everything was. “Happy birthday,” said Lindsay. “I think everyone else got distracted. Do you like our surprises?”

Amber glanced back at Mike, not caring that she was naked anymore, or that three boys had seen her at her most vulnerable. “Yes,” she answered. “Absolutely.” She leaned into Mike. “I’m really sweaty after all that. I think I need a shower.” She smirked at him. “Would you mind joining?”

Without hesitation, Mike said, “Not at all.”

With that, Amber and Mike left the circus of her birthday party behind, and walked together toward the bathroom. All in all, it hadn’t been a bad day.

THE END
Old 09-12-2015, 05:49 PM   #11
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Aww this is the end?
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 09:51 PM   #12
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, they *are* one-offs.

I reserve the right to return to any stories or characters in the future, but for now, I'm happy with them where they are.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:46 PM   #13
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

It's time to return to one of my older one-offs!

IN THE DORM – PART II

Ryan jerked about in his restraints, tied up spread-eagle on Tracy’s bed. He was naked, as were Tracy, Maddy, Katie, and Sydney, the four girls who had caught him peeping on them in the showers. The difference between Ryan and the girls was simple—they had control of the situation. He did not.

“My friends could use a little relief,” Tracy said. “Just do whatever they want.”

Maddy, Katie and Sydney advanced toward Ryan while Tracy posted naked pictures of him on the computer. After tonight, everything would change. This was the dictionary definition of blackmail, and he suspected that if he did not do exactly as his captors wished, the pictures of him whipped with a towel in the showers, stripped naked on the bed, and masturbating in the hallway while surrounded by college girls would find their way to his professors, potential employers, and his parents. He was utterly powerless to stop them, utterly unable to move, and yet… he found his horror begin to give way to arousal.

“Look at this,” Katie said. “He’s getting hard again.”

“Good,” said Maddy, grinning. “We can use that. But not yet.” She walked over to Ryan and, without another word, sat on his face. Ryan grunted in shock, but those grunts were muffled by Maddy’s pussy and ass. He could barely see past her round cheeks. The scent of her filled his nose.
Because he couldn’t see around Maddy, he was surprised to feel a hand grab the stiffening shaft of his dick. The fingers were cold, and Ryan made a muffled “MMPH.”

“Easy now,” Katie said from the foot of the bed. So it was her who was grabbing him. “You like this touch, I’m sure, but you won’t like it so much down here.” She moved her hand to the base of his shaft, then cupped his balls. “Especially if I squeeze. So here’s the deal: you eat Maddy out until she decides she’s done, and my hand stays where you like it. You don’t, I squeeze until you’ll be accepted on the girls’ side of the dorm. If you cum before she does, I squeeze. Understand?”

Ryan nodded, his nose going dangerously close to Maddy’s asshole.

“I think he’s ready,” Sydney said, watching him from the other end of the bed.

“Good,” Katie said. “Then get to it.”

Slowly, Ryan extended his tongue until it reached Maddy’s lips. They were already a little wet and tasted funny. Ryan had never gone down on a girl before, but he had a good idea of what he was supposed to do. At the same time, Katie’s hand moved back to the head of his cock and began to stroke. Spurred on by this, Ryan licked up and down Maddy’s slit. Maddy let out a soft sigh of pleasure. Katie picked up the pace of her stroking. Ryan stuck his tongue inside her more forcefully.

It had not been long since his last orgasm, but Katie’s hand job was so good that he worried he would have his second of the night before Maddy had her first. He knew he would regret that. So he started to tongue Maddy more furiously, going in and out, in and out of her. He could feel her getting wetter, and not just from his saliva. She moaned. Katie increased her rhythm yet again, and it was driving Ryan crazy. If he didn’t know better, Katie wanted to hurt him.

He and Maddy were getting closer to orgasm together. His breathing got ragged, as did Maddy’s. Her legs started to tremble around his head, and she leaned down over Ryan’s torso, grabbing the sheets. Then she let loose with an orgasm, yelping as a wave of pleasure hit her. Her juices ran down Ryan’s face, and Katie stopped stroking abruptly. Maddy stayed put for a second, regaining her composure, then got off Ryan’s face. She smiled down at him. “Not terrible,” she said.

“All right, I’m next,” Katie said, and without warning straddled Ryan’s face. Tracy moved down to Ryan’s dick to take up stroking duty, and Katie ground her pussy down on him. She smelled different, not quite as good. “The same rules apply. Start licking.”

Ryan did as he was told, albeit with some reluctance. Tracy did not show the same reluctance, and she started masturbating him with gusto. Ryan gasped with his tongue inside Katie. He would have to work faster if he was going to make it through this without his balls in pain. Katie let out a satisfied “UNH” and began humping his face. At least she was having a good time. That meant he just might make it.

Then Ryan felt something warm and wet on his cock. With a start, he realized that he was now inside Tracy’s mouth! The shock caused Ryan to stop licking Katie for a second, and she reached down and slapped his face beneath her. But it didn’t take long. Ryan had already lost. A few bobs of Tracy’s head was enough to send him over the edge again. He gyrated in the restraints as Tracy hastily replaced her mouth with her hand. Ryan shot a sticky wad of cum up into the air a few seconds before Katie came on his face. He had been so close.

He didn’t have chance to think about it, however, because Tracy squeezed Ryan’s balls. Pain lanced through him, the worst he had felt in some time. This was brutal. He tried to scream, but his face was still buried in Katie’s dripping folds.

Katie got off him and Tracy stopped squeezing. A tear left Ryan’s eye. “That’s what you get for not following orders,” Katie said, her hands on her hips.

Tracy came up to Ryan’s face, her fingers wet with his jizz. “Clean this,” she said, and stuck her fingers into his mouth. Ryan gagged at the taste of his own spunk, but he swallowed it as Tracy glared down at him. “Better. Sydney, it’s your turn.”

Sydney blushed. “I’m not sure I want to. I mean, I’m a… virgin.” Her voice dropped low on the last word.

“There’s nothing wrong with that,” Tracy said. “But he’s not going to do anything to you that you don’t want. I don’t think he even can right now. He’s yours to command.”

Sydney giggled shyly. “Okay,” she said. “But can I do something a little different?”

The other three girls nodded, so Sydney leaned over until she was face to face with Ryan. She held his wet face in her hands and kissed it gently. It was almost romantic. Then she moved up and replaced her mouth with her breast, sticking her erect nipple into Ryan’s mouth. He sucked on it, grateful for how clean it tasted, for the smoothness of her skin. He let his tongue circle the circumference of her areola, and Sydney sighed. “That’s nice,” she said. She repeated the process with her other breast, then hugged Ryan’s face to her chest. Ryan thought he might get hard again, even though he was pretty sure that was physically impossible.

Then Sydney, too, mounted Ryan’s face. None of the other girls were doing anything to him at the moment other than watching as their friend got off. It didn’t take her very long, and when she came it wasn’t as dramatic as the others. Ryan’s tongue was sore, but he couldn’t complain. As humiliating as tonight had been, it was pretty hot.

Sydney blushed as she looked at Ryan again. “Thank you, Ryan,” she said.

“Remember, he took a naked picture of you earlier,” Tracy said.

Sydney smiled. “I guess we’re even.”

“Well, I’m not even,” said Tracy. “Sydney, can you put your towel back on and go around to the other girls’ rooms and tell them to be here in five minutes?”

Sydney nodded, covered herself, and left.

“Now let’ get started,” Tracy said. She untied Ryan from the bed and, with Maddy and Katie’s help, walked him across the room. Ryan found that his legs were weak after all the stimulation and pain. The bed on the other side of the room had been lofted, so that the mattress was a few inches above Ryan’s head. The girls took the rope from the bed and used it to tie him spread eagle, standing up, to the frame. Ryan’s ass now faced the center of the room, and his head faced the wall.

When they had finished, more girls started pouring into Tracy’s room. Maddy and Katie got their towels, but Tracy stayed naked. She walked over to her dresser drawer and pulled something out. From his angle, Ryan couldn’t tell for sure what it was, other than that it was black. The girls were giggling when they saw Ryan strapped to the bed, his soft dick limp for all to see. These weren’t all just the same girls as before. Now, all new people were seeing him naked and ashamed.

“Ladies!” Tracy said. There was silence except for the ominous sounds of Velcro coming from Tracy’s area. What had she gotten out of her drawer? “Welcome to tonight’s festivities! Ryan here was caught peeping on us in the shower, so we’ve decided to punish him. I don’t know about you, but to me it feels like Ryan really violated our privacy.” There were a couple of cheers from the crowd. There had to be at least twenty now, crammed into the small space of Tracy’s dorm room. The door was held open so some girls assembled in the hall had a chance to see.

“So I think,” Tracy said, “that it’s Ryan’s turn to be violated.”

Ryan’s stomach dropped. Tracy walked around to face him. She was hot and curvy as ever, but her appearance had changed. Strapped to her waist was a long black dildo, glistening from where it had been lubed up. Ryan gulped. “I’m sorry, Tracy,” he said. “Really, I am. Please, you don’t have to do this. You’ve done enough.”

Tracy shook her head. “Wrong answer.”

She walked behind him and said, “Drumroll please.” The assembled girls began slapping their knees as Tracy got into position, lining the dildo up with Ryan’s vulnerable ass. Ryan clenched his cheeks, nervous, but it proved no good. In seconds, the dildo was inside him. He let out an involuntary yelp of pain as the dildo went in farther… farther… farther than he thought possible just from looking at it. It felt like he was being forced in two.

Then the dildo left his ass, and was rammed back in, harder than before. In and out, Tracy’s hips bucked and Ryan flinched, unable to flee or cover himself. The other girls had cell phones out and were capturing the moment in all its glory. Then the worst happened.

Ryan started to get hard again.

There were whistles from all around as he stiffened, but there was nothing he could do to hide his arousal. He didn’t even know why he was getting hard. He wasn’t gay, and this really hurt. Maybe it was the fact that so many others were watching. Tracy spanked his ass. “Having fun, Ryan?”

Ryan shook his head, which prompted Tracy to spank him again. “Your dick says otherwise.”

The anal penetration continued for a few more minutes as the girls watched and clapped and then, without warning, Tracy stopped. “I think that’s enough for now. But you’ve all seen him. There’s no denying that Ryan here is a horny little perv that gets off on all of this. You have video, I have pictures. Whenever he’s not in class, feel free to use him as you wish. Make him get naked, play with him, have him eat you out—he’s pretty good at that. Ladies, I present to you: your new toy!”

Ryan slumped as much as he could in his restraints, his dick still at full mast. He was right. Everything was going to change now. Now, he was the official dare slave of the girls dorm. But he would be lying if he pretended he wasn’t looking forward to it at least a little bit…

THE END

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Old 10-02-2015, 01:48 PM   #14
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

BY THE RIVER

“No way,” Trish said.

“Come on,” Shannon begged. “I’ll do it too. It’ll be fun.”

“I don’t think it’ll be that much fun,” Trish replied, crossing her arms over her too small breasts, which were covered by her purple one-piece swimsuit. The suit was a little tight, and Trish always felt paranoid that it was riding up around her waist. Even in this she felt exposed. The thought of skinny dipping, like Shannon wanted, was out of the question.

“Hey, you owe me,” said Shannon, her hands on her hips. She was skinny, and her breasts were as small as Trish’s, but she seemed to fill her body more naturally than Trish did. It was so easy for her to wear a bikini without worrying about judging stares. She was satisfied with what she had, and it made Trish jealous. “I drove you to your classes all year, and every time you told me you owed me one. So you owe me hundreds. But I’m being nice, so I’ll let this one cover all of those.”

“Driving me around and seeing me naked are two totally different things.”

“But you’re going to see me naked, too! I just want to do something exciting, Trish.”

“What if somebody sees?”

“Do you see anyone? Trish, this river’s in the middle of nowhere. That’s why I picked it. Come on. Do it for me.” Shannon pulled a little on one of Trish’s shoulder straps. It went out several inches, flashing Trish’s breast almost to the nipple before Shannon let it snap back into place. “Okay, how about I start, and you get to it when you’re ready.”

Shannon reached behind her for the tie of her black bikini top. She found it and pulled. The top hung useless around her neck, the cups barely covering anything. Shannon yanked it over her head and flung it a few yards down the riverbank. Now her small breasts were visible, her nipples tiny and hard in the center as thumbtacks.

Trish giggled and looked away. “Shannon, you’re crazy.”

Shannon shook her head. “Am I? Or am I the only sane one? Humans used to be naked all the time. Clothes are just an artificial construct of society meant to shame us for our bodies.”

“I really shouldn’t have let you take that human sexuality class,” said Trish.

“Well, it’s the truth,” Shannon replied. “It’s better that we just grin and bare it.” Without another word, she pulled her bottoms down. They pooled around her ankles, revealing a neatly trimmed landing strip of brown hair. Her legs looked so think with nothing on them, but they were totally smooth all the way up. Shannon caught Trish staring and smirked. “See anything you like?”

Trish blushed. “Sorry. I’m just not used to you being naked around me.”

“Yeah, it’s sort of weird I never did this before. I mean, we’ve been roommates for a solid year, but we always act so bizarrely modest around each other. Let’s let it all hang out!” She shook her chest from side to side, her breasts swinging in the open air.

Trish kept her arms wrapped around herself. “This is dumb,” she said.

“No,” Shannon said, “this is your turn now.” She stepped out of her bottoms and stood directly in front of Trish, close enough for Trish to smell her. Shannon put her hands on Trish’s shoulders, then moved them over the straps of Trish’s swimsuit. Trish didn’t resist as her friend slid the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. Part of her was mortified, but another part was really enjoying the attention. Her breasts popped free, her puffy areolas standing out against her pale, goose-pimpled skin.

“Shannon--”

“Shh. That’s not so hard, is it?” Shannon kept moving down, never once letting her fingers leave Trish’s body. The suit descended, revealing her belly button, then the soft bottom of her tummy, then the close-trimmed hairs of her bush. Shannon stayed at eye level with the suit, which meant that as the suit showed off her pussy, Shannon was staring right at it.

Trish was self-conscious about her hips. She felt they were too wide for her body, and there was some cellulite on her upper thighs. But Shannon didn’t say anything about that. She just smiled as she gently pulled Trish’s swimsuit the last bit of the way down to her ankles. The air was cold on Trish’s skin, colder than it had felt with even the slight cover her suit had offered.

“Don’t you look cute?” Shannon said, and hugged Trish. Trish was surprised by how warm Shannon felt. Shannon put her lips next to Trish’s ear and whispered, “But you might want to get in the water now, seeing as we’re both naked out in the open.” She reached down and pinched Trish’s ass playfully.

Trish yelped and ran into the chilly water of the river. Shannon laughed and followed close behind. The water felt strange, with nothing between it and Trish anywhere. She felt sleek, athletic… sexy. She and Shannon splashed around for a few minutes, going out until the water went up to about their necks.

“Doesn’t this feel amazing?” asked Shannon. She bounced off the bottom of the river, her breasts flying out and sending a trail of water over Trish.

“I hate to admit it, but it kind of does,” Trish said. She had ceased any attempts to cover up now, and assumed the river did a good enough job of obscuring her nudity. There was something hot about how forbidden this all was, how vulnerable she felt. She ran her hands up and down her body.

“Thanks for doing this with me,” Shannon said. She swam up close to Trish. “It means a lot that we’re able to do this sort of stuff together.”

Trish felt her hand on the small of her back. The touch of skin on skin, even underwater, felt so… intimate. And Trish knew she wanted more, even though she would not have considered this before this very moment. She reached out until she felt Shannon’s bare torso and mirrored her actions.

Then Shannon’s other hand found Trish’s breast.

Trish let out an involuntary gasp, and Shannon flinched, pulling her hand away immediately. “No,” Trish said softly. “I was just surprised. It’s okay.”

Shannon smiled and replaced her hand. Her fingers fondled Trish’s nipple, getting it hard, rubbing it between thumb and forefinger. Then her hand moved to Trish’s other breast and repeated the process. Trish sighed. Then Shannon’s hand slowly traced its way downward, until it reached her navel, then continued its progress to new uncharted territory.

Trish blushed. This was happening so quickly. But she wanted it now, and she moved her hips over Shannon’s fingers to get that hand where it needed to be. Shannon raised an eyebrow. Trish smiled weakly in reply. This was all the permission Shannon needed. She moved her other hand from the small of Trish’s back to the back of her head and pulled her in for a lingering kiss.

Trish had never kissed a girl before. It was sort of like kissing a boy, but softer somehow. There was something wonderful in how similar their bodies were, in the acceptance of each other’s physicality. Shannon took this moment to insert a finger into Trish’s pussy, and Trish leaned into her friend, using both hands to hold her near. This was incredible, the height of sensation, and she was overwhelmed.

The kiss ended, and Shannon moved away somewhat reluctantly. “Well,” she said, “that was better than I had expected.”

“Were you planning that?” Trish asked.

“More dreaming wildly than planning. But you—you’re special, Trish. You’ve gone with all the weirdness I’ve thrown at you without freaking out too much. Thank you, by the way.”

“No problem,” Trish answered, still a bit flustered. “Any time.”

And then they were kissing again, and it was Trish’s hands that were roaming, exploring every curve and hidden part of Shannon’s body, cupping her breasts, her ass, her neck, her face, occasionally entering her doubly-wet slit hungrily. They barely stopped for air, and pulled each other so close there wasn’t even room enough for a sheet of paper between them. This was release in the privacy of their quiet stretch of river, with nothing but their bodies and the afternoon sun to keep them company.

When they had finished, Shannon grinned and said, “I’ll race you to the other side of the river and back.”

“You’re on,” said Trish, face flushed, head full of fuzziness.

They were off, going neck and neck for a while, but Trish began to pull ahead. She stopped looking over to see how far behind Shannon was, and concentrated on reaching her goal. She made it to the far bank and turned around to make the return journey, but Shannon wasn’t with her. Instead, Shannon was back where they started, slipping into her bikini with a naughty twinkle in her eye. Frantically, Trish swam back, but by the time she got there Shannon was gone.

As was her swimsuit.

There was a note tacked to the nearest tree that hadn’t been there before. It read: I THOUGHT YOU COULD STILL COME OUT OF YOUR SHELL A LITTLE MORE. I’LL MEET YOU BACK AT THE CAR. ENJOY THE WALK!—Shannon

Trish covered herself with her arms as best she could, but put them to her sides a moment later. What was the point? There was no one else around. She was alone. They had parked half a mile away, near the main road. It was going to be a long walk with no clothes. Then again, knowing Shannon, she’d make it worth her while to do as she asked.

Remembering how close they had been in the river, Trish slipped a finger inside herself and moaned. “Oh, Shannon,” she said. “Damn it.” Then she started walking.

From a dense patch of trees a hundred feet away, Shannon watched her friend walk off and tried not to laugh. They would have some fun, the two of them, and Shannon would make sure she could watch every bit of it. She started of after Trish, grinning when she thought about what would happen when Trish reached the car and found it abandoned. Shannon might wait a couple of minutes before making her presence known.

It was a good day for mischief.

THE END

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Old 10-02-2015, 07:37 PM   #15
gamerdom

I actually really like this idea; keep it up. Do you take requests by chance?

Advertisements
Kink Talk