Old 11-06-2014, 09:25 PM   #16
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

I am writing right now will be posted monday (need lots of corrections for the translation from french to english )

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 05:53 AM   #17
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

just wondering why you don't write it in english immediately ? or does somebody else translate it? or ... ?
Old 11-07-2014, 07:04 AM   #18
Master Rayne

I'm a french Canadian, and writing in english can be hard for me sometimes. Its easier for me to to write my story in french then translating it using Google translate. Then I make the corrections needed because we all know Google translate isnt perfect.

I do everything by myself. My slave Sophitia could do it for me, but telling you our story is something I wanna do by myself

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Old 11-07-2014, 10:04 AM   #19
MisterDare

I just got done reading the first two parts, and I would be hard if it wasn't for the chastity device that I am wearing right.
Old 11-08-2014, 04:11 PM   #20
Master Rayne

thanks for the comments

I'm writing right now and I am in the ... juicy... details...

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-10-2014, 06:48 AM   #21
Master Rayne

I had a few setbacks yesterday. dont have time to do anything today..

I'll take the time to write it tonight.

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-11-2014, 08:02 AM   #22
Master Rayne

I am currently writing the ''juicy details'' and should be able to post something tomorrow night, after correcting and translating
hope you all gonna like it!

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-13-2014, 07:32 AM   #23
Master Rayne

writing is done, translation begins tonight

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-19-2014, 06:49 AM   #24
Master Rayne

writing is over
translation begins now

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-20-2014, 10:37 PM   #25
Master Rayne

And this is where the fun begins.

She stroked my feet tenderly kissed and with respect. I let her do that for a few moments, then I took the ring of her necklace between my fingers to make her stand up.

-Undress me, I ordered. Slowly.
-Yes, Master, she replied in a whisper.

She pulled on the sides of my shirt to get them out of my jeans, then she undid one by one the buttons of my shirt, dropped it on the floor. First mistake. I gave a slap on her left breast and ordered her harshly:

-Pick up my shirt and fold it properly before putting it on the shelf, slut!
-Forgive me, Master, she said guiltily.

She did what I asked, and then she came back to me, looking contrite. She really understood that I would not let anything slip. She knelt before me, then she undid my belt buckle. She unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped it. The lump under my pants seemed to surprise her and she hastened to get rid of my pants. Second error. Grabbing her long hair, I brought her head back and forcing her to look at me, I told her a reproachful voice:

-I Said slowly, little fool! And one thing at a time: first the pants and socks and underpants last. I leave you one last chance. If you disobey again, I will be forced to punish you.
-Yes, Master, she said in a whisper. Anything you want, Master.

The power, the authority I had over this heavenly creature, but not yet trained, excited me beyond my wildest dreams. While my slave was busy folding my pants, I reveled in the light of the perfect body that would vibrate in my hands, tremble under my thrusts, then I would be in it, then she would beg me to posess her totally. In light of the candles that warmed the air in the dungeon, my eyes rested on her crotch and I realized that I was not the only one excited by all this ritual: she was so wet that her excitement flowed between her thighs. She knelt in front of me again and finally got me rid of my pants. My penis bounced on her face and as she was about to take it in her hands, she made the third mistake. I slaped her behind the head and said:

-You Will touch it when I'll give you permission, do you understand, little slut?
-Yes, Master, she said with humility.

She slid my undies down to my ankles, then put it away. She folded it and went to the file with the rest of my clothes. When Sophitia was returned to me, I stroked her hair with one hand, the other resting on her right breast and, looking straight into her eyes, I said:

-You will be mine, and you will belong to no other man.
-No Other man will touch me, Master, she said respectfully.
-Explore this body that will possess you completely, I ordered.

She put her hands on my chest and started caressing it. The touch of her fingers on my skin made me shiver, but I did not showed. I was the first man she stroked. I was the first naked man she saw. Her eyes were inexorably drawn to my stiff cock, but she showed great discipline since she did no move to touch it. She put her head on my chest, her hands stroking my back, then slowly down to my ass. Her lips made their way from my chest to my lips, lingering on my neck, then I grabbed her head with both hands and kissed her only like a master kisses a slave. Our tongues touched each others repeatedly, accelerating our breath together as our common excitement increased. Her hands caressed my hair while mine squeezed her big tits, making them bounce, her nipples hardened by the intensity of my caresses. Putting my hands on her shoulders, I made her kneel before me and with authority, I said:

-Your Wait is over. Mine too. Now give me the virginity of your mouth. Lick my cock. Begin with the balls. Put your hands behind your back, you can only touch it with your lips and your tongue.

Poor little slut. I did not give her time to obey: I was already walking away from her, and returned with a pair of handcuffs that I tied around her wrists behind her back, to give her no chance to make a mistake. She slid her tongue gently on my balls, kissing it tenderly and slowly slid her tongue along my hard cock, dripping of precum, before sliding it slowly in her mouth. The feeling was such that I almost came at this point, but I managed to restrain myself. She sucked my cock gently and lovingly, her soft lips slowly sliding down my shaft. At first hesitant and apprehensive, she swallowed a bit of my cock in a slow back and forth move, until she was able to deepthoat it, her chin touching my balls, her tongue still continuing to stroke my cock. My breathing was getting heavier, my hands on her head. I fucked her mouth, making a loud gagging noise, while she was uttering little moans of pleasure, her eyes looking up at me. I decided it was my turn to feast me from this body that I had long desired and finally offered to me. I took out my cock of her mouth, ordering her to lick all the saliva she had left, and then I undid her handcuffs.

-Lay down on your back and spread your legs.
-Yes, Master.

She didn't obey fast enough. While she was sitting, I pushed her suddenly and she fell on her back. I could no longer control the beast that layed dormant in me and had just woken up, I spread her legs furiously and when my eyes met hers, I could see the fear in her eyes. I gave her a smirk full of appetite, then I kissed her again, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. I put my hands on her large breasts, my fingers digging into the soft, firm flesh, and began to chew on her nipples hardened by the fun and excitement. Sophitia moaned weakly and closed her eyes but I told her to keep them wide open and staring at me all the time. For five long minutes, I stroked, massaged, and delighted of her opulent breasts, my excitement hardening my cock more than ever. Inhaling the smell of the virgin body who expected to offer herself to her Master, my hands still gripping her big tits, I slid my tongue from her belly botton to the lips of her wet shaved pussy. When I slipped the tip of my tongue on her vagina, Sophitia arched in a spasm she could not control.

-You Will lose your virginity, slave. I forbid you to cum as long as I order you.
-Yes, Master, she moaned, holding her legs apart, her hands on her thighs.

Without further ado, I threw myself on this earth still unexplored, all pink and wet of fun. My tongue slipped in her pussy, tasting and revelin in this throbbing fun, Sophitia so beautiful that it drove me crazy. Her skin was smooth and soft without any imperfection, unaltered, never penetrated. Sophitia kept her eyes fixed on me, panting, groaning, her breath short because of the pleasure I lavished her. The time had come. I would take the virginity of the girl who was never fucked. I would take the most sacred treasure a girl can give a man : her virginity. I was going to break the veil of purity, I was finally introduce myself in this trembling body would definitely be mine. Sophitia read in my eyes that the great moment had come, where she would finally be possessed by her Master, the same one that would let her know the pleasures of the flesh. I chose to fuck her smoothly for the first time. My erect penis made its way between her wet lips, my cock slowly rubbing against the soft and warm skin which was offered to it, then I plunged into the sacred land of pleasure and purity. I sank slowly into her, my eyes fixed into her eyes, feeling her virginity break slowly, and Sophitia placed her trembling hands on my shoulders, moaning in pleasure. Her whole body trembled, covered with shivers under me as I move back and forth gently, covering her breasts, her shoulders, her neck, her face with a thousand of kisses. My whole being was screaming to be wild and rough, but I restrained myself: I did not want to do anything that would hurt her. I was the master and she was the slave, but my duty as Master was and still is to respect her body and her limits. Anyway, she would be in pain soon enough. But Sophitia was full of surprise. Firmly grabbing to my shoulders, legs aside and quivering, she kept her eyes into mine, moaning and panting. With a small pleading voice, she murmured:

-Do Not hold back, my beloved Master! Take me as you want to take me. Do not spare me. I'm all yours and I do not have any right over myself. Fuck me as hard as I feel you want to fuck me!

I leaned over her, approaching my mouth close to her ear, and then I whispered:

-Be Careful of what you ask for, you might get satisfaction and more!
-I Am willing to take whatever you give me, Master, she said, putting her hands on my ass.

So this little bitch wanted to know the real me? She believed to be able to take everything I had in store for her? She didn't care about the consequences? Okay, little slut. If this is your desire, then you will know the true Master I am. You want everything? You will have everything and more. I wanted to be gentle for your first time, I will be rather ruthless. I will make you scream with pleasure until you're about to enjoy, then I will refuse this pleasure until you beg me to let you cum. Your pussy will my pleasure hole, my refuge to orgasm and you will have no right to complain. I'll fuck you until you are about to cum and when you beg me me to stop, I will keep fucking you harder. I fucked her more intensely, making her scream, bouncing her big boobs, inserting a finger in her mouth to make her suck it. When she bit me by mistake, I slapped her breasts, then I shoved two fingers in her mouth, ordering her to be careful not to bite me. Her eyes rolled back with pleasure, she obediently complied, having no choice but to give me satisfaction. When I withdawed from her, she tried to hold me by putting her hands on my hips, but being stronger than her I freed myself from her grasp.

-Get on all fours like the bitch that you are, I ordered sternly.

She obeyed with alacrity then I got up to get a leather strap. I tied her ankles together, then I tied them to her wrists. Thus immobilized, hands between her ankles, face pressed against the ground, she could not oppose any resistance. Taking a big boost, I slapped her ass twice, making her scream.

-You know why I'm spanking you, right ?, I asked in a voice that I wanted cruel.
-Yes, Master. You spank me because I'm a slave and you have every right over me, she said, moaning. Hit me again, Master. Please, train me, tame me, show me I'm nothing but a slut. I'm yours, do what you want with me.
-You're Right, I said, but you also forget that if I give you a spanking, it is because you do not seem to want me to fuck you again.
-Yes, Master, I want you to fuck me with all your strenght!, she wailed plaintively.
-You Do not seem so convinced of your desire to get fucked by me, your Master, I said, feigning indifference. Maybe I'm wrong and you're not really worthy of being my slave.
-No, Master! she replied, almost sobbing. I want you to fuck me with all your might! I want to be your slave forever! Take me all, fuck me, beat me, whip me, but I beg you, keep me with you, Master!

Finally, she understood. Satisfied, I grabbed her by the hips and I rammed my cock in her pussy with force and authority. She uttered a cry of surprise, and then I came and went in her pussy with strength, she said in a plaintive voice:

-Thank You, Master, thank you, thank you, thank you!

With one hand I grabbed her long hair and pulled it backwards, forcing her to raise her head, and then I grabbed her big hanging tits under my thrusts and I shook with force, pinching her nipples between my fingers . Sophitia moaned louder, always asking for more, begging me not to stop. I hardened my pelvic movements and gave multiple slaps on her ass, causing them to become red. The pleasure I felt kept my stick as hard as steel; I had finally found a balance in my life. After several minutes, I decided it was time for her to lose her last virginity. How I was going to love it. I withdrew from her pussy and then I went down on my knees in front of her. Taking her by her hair, I put my cock in her mouth and ordered her to suck me. She obeyed without protest. While she was busy cleaning my cock of her nectar, I leaned on her to administer a few more much need slaps on her firm ass as I was fucking her mouth back and forth, whispering in an authoritative voice:

-You know what is coming, isn't it?
-Yes, Master, she managed to say, her mouth full.

I pulled my cock from her eager and already expert mouth and I untied her wrists and ankles, then I ordered her to spread her ass cheeks. She obeyed again, hands trembling. Kneeling behind her, I contemplated what she offered to me. I smiled and I wondered how a cock as big and as hard as mine was going to get into such a small hole! Deliberately, I slipped two fingers on her pussy, triggering new thrills, then I slipped the tip of my tongue on that little hole that I felt tight and scared of being stretched to the extreme. Sophitia had a little spasm and tried to get away from me, but a big authoritarian slap on her ass brought her back to order. I tickled her anus for a few minutes with the tip of my tongue before licking greedily. It was really well done, everything was clean and free of dirt. While I licked her ass, I plunged my two fingers in her pussy, making her arch and moan softly. More motivated than ever, I sat behind her, rubbing the tip of my dripping cock against her asshole, I said:

-Prepare Yourself to lose your anal virginity. I will hurt bad, very, very bad, but I'll be careful. You know the code, if you can't take it anymore.
-Yes, Master, I know, she replied in a nervous whisper, always spreading her buttocks.

Without further ado, I pushed in. The tip of my penis pushed its way in this ass so tight that I had a little trouble at first, but I managed to bring it in full. Sophitia gritted her teeth to keep from crying, but she still gave a plaintive long wail, interspersed with rapid and labored breathing. Her fingers dug into her ass cheeks, forcing herself to keep them spreaded, and leaned her forehead against the cold floor. The feeling that went all over my cock up my chest pushed me to go frankly, but the reason and the desire to preserve the integrity of my slave had taken over. After all, I wanted to keep her with me forever, but if I was breaking her, she could no longer serve ... I pushed my cock deeper in the tight ass of my little trembling slave until my balls touched her pussy, and then I allowed her to catch her breath, remaining motionless behind her, taking the time to reward her with some fondling of her ass, her big breasts and her long blonde hair.

-Fuck my ass, Master, she begged me in a whisper, turning to look at me.

I could see the desire and determination in her eyes. Grabging her hips firmly, I finally began to pump her ass. From the moment she uttered groans and lamentations, scratching the ground with her nails; I knew very well that she was in pain, she was suffering, but at no time did she tried to break my rule, nor pronounced the word that would end her suffering. She let me fuck her, gently at first, then more intensely, always asking me more, thanking me for giving her this painful pleasure, to make her my object of pleasure. I then allowed her a well deserved award given to an obedient dog that successfully completes a trick, stroking her pussy while I continued to assfuck her with more force than ever. She masturbated herself with strength, until I felt that my pleasure would not be long to squirt.

-May I please cum, Master, she begged me.

I saw that she was making all the efforts to hold back her pleasure. I withdrew from her and I allowed her to ejaculate. It did not take more than ten seconds to squirt on the floor, her body shaken with spasms of pleasure, her head thrown back, eyes wide open, panting. When she had finished, she turned to me and crawling on all fours, she approached me and swallowed my cock . She sucked me with intensity, stopping once to ask me:

-Can I swallow your cum, Master? Do I get my reward? Was I a good slave tonight?

I pushed my cock in her mouth in an authoritarian gesture and told her:

-Yes you can swallow it and yes, you deserve a reward, since you did well your slave labor.

She sucked me more intensely. When I felt that I was cuming, I withdrew from her mouth and I made her reject her head back. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. A few seconds later, made of a powerful and intense pleasure, I ejaculated in her mouth a big and thick load of warm sperm. She swallowed it all, then cleaned my cock of all the remains of my sperm. She the put my cock (still hardened) in her mouth and sucked me again. I then felt a second burst of cum. I did not bother to do anything: I let her do all the work. I squirted again in her mouth and she swallowed again what I had to give her. Stroking her hair, I ordered her to stand up, which she did, and then I kissed her furiously, trapping her in my arms. She hugged me and then she whispered between two kisses:

-I Will do everything to be yours forever, Master.

I kissed her again and then I got dressed. I ordered her to clean the floor where had squirted, then extinguish the candles and join me in the living room. The rite was finally complete.

I was officially her Master and Sophitia was officially my slave.

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-21-2014, 06:32 AM   #26
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

is this story really true? really non-fiction?
Old 11-22-2014, 10:38 AM   #27
Master Rayne

yes sir

and its not over

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-25-2014, 09:09 PM   #28
Master Rayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadisticmastert View Post
is this story really true? really non-fiction?
does it inspire you?

Tira is our pet.

Old 12-11-2014, 06:27 AM   #29
Master Rayne

given the lack of comments I will quit writing.
thanks to those who took the time to read/comment

Tira is our pet.

Old 01-06-2015, 10:09 PM   #30
Master Rayne

I was contacted a few weeks ago and was asked to continue. So I will

Tira is our pet.

The following user says Thank You to Master Rayne for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk