Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-13-2013, 09:15 AM   #16
matt1995

Default Chapter 8: The Expedition Part 3

There was a pause for a moment as Jessica stared at Sam's huge cock. She was in the middle of the tent and Sam was only a couple of feet from her. It was then Harris started laughing, and then Alex and I joined in. Jessica moved back from Sam next to me, and started grinning nervously. Sam simply kneeled there, his cock actually showing the beginnings of precum,
'What the fuck...' Jessica said quietly.
'Well...' I said, 'We had just started playing Truth or Dare and Sam insisted he was... well, hung. Which admittedly he is.'
Jessica looked back at his cock and then at me. She was about to speak, before glancing again back at the cock, which Sam then returned, rather unsuccessfully, to his skinny jeans. The end of his cock lay flat against him and reached his belly button. He dropped his black T-shirt over it. Jessica looked back at me. 'Can I play?'

There was no such pause this time. 'Sure' I replied quite enthusiastically.
Harris interjected. 'Do you want to invite the other two?'
'Okay... Should I go and get them?'
'Go ahead.'
We waited in silence as Jessica left the tent, and only hearing vague mutterings from the other tent.
'So who's got who?' Harris asked. 'Matt - you seem to want Jessica. I'll take Hannah and those two,' he gestured at Alex and Sam, 'Can share Lucy.'
'Fuck off.' I said. 'What we're sharing out the girls? Jesus... I thought you had a girlfriend?'
'I'm on holiday...'
I looked away in disgust. I had never cheated and never planned to. Here was Harris treating girls like shit. He was right though; I did want Jessica.

A moment later Jessica returned with the two other girls. Hannah was the usual sort of girl who would have been attracting boys like Harris since age 12. She was fifteen now and much more akin to the woman she would be than the girl she had been. She had huge boobs, which she had told us on the first day were G-cups, a very slender waist and curvy bum. Black curly hair fell around her face. She was also a total bitch, and even when camping in far off farmer's fields had managed cover her face in make-up. I wouldn't call her beautiful, but could not deny that she was hot. The third girl, Lucy, was probably the least attractive, but very nice and friendly. She had B or C cups, was relatively thin and had a nice arse. She had shortish brown hair and wore glasses. Lucy was also very self-confident and outgoing - the sort of girl you can't help but like. They all came into the tent, with Jessica returning pleasantly close to me, Hannah between Harris and Sam, although closer to Harris, and Lucy next to Alex. The centre of the tent, and the door, between Harris and I, remained free.

'So,' I said, having seemingly taken on the position of leader. 'Game of Dares? You three up for it?' I had left out truths; truths were boring.
The three girls nodded.
'So... Take it in turns?' I asked the circle at large.
'How about we make it interesting?' Jessica asked next to me. 'How about we do boys versus girls? Take it in turns?'
'We'll dare you first...' Harris said. 'As you're coming into our game... Each of you get a dare?'
The girls all nodded, albeit it with a certain degree of hesitation.
'Right...' Harris hesitated. 'Hannah - we dare you to take off your top and bra. Hannah barely hesitated and quickly pulled off the black tank top she was wearing and revealing a tight black bra. Her tits were incredible. With a single hand behind her back her bra fell off, and out popped her boobs, bouncing as they were released from their bonds. Harris' mouth fell open as he stared at Hannah's chest. I was impressed to, and brought my legs together as I started to get a semi, but unlike Harris seemed to have the power of speech.

'Lucy - we dare you to strip to your underwear... and Jessica...'
'Give Matt a lapdance!' Harris blurted out.
I turned red and looked anywhere but at Jessica.
'Okay...' Her voice came from beside me. 'If that's okay with you, Matt?'
My head seemed to move vaguely up and down. Jessica moved in front of me and her eyes met mine. Her eyes were bright blue and her face was so pretty. She undid her hair and and, quite messy and very sexy, it fell around her face, curly and blonde. In an individual movement her top was gone revealing a light blue bra which went with her eyes. The skin on her boobs was as smooth and prefect as on her face or anywhere on her body. Her boobs were large without being excessive or somewhat vulgar, like Hannah's were. In the corner of my vision someone was stripping but I had no real idea who. Lucy's dare was gone from my mind and Jessica descended on me and her boobs were at my eye level. Then she was lower and her eyes met mine as she undid the sides of her trackies. In a single movement they fell off but my eyes were staring at hers and our mouths were a few inches apart. After this she moved back for a moment and I saw she wore a matching thong. She twirled and her hair span around her face and then I saw her bum, both cheeks completely visible and round. In the back of my mind Tom's arse flashed into my mind before it was gone. Jessica began to drop and her bum came onto me, onto my lap, and she began to grind and rub up against me. My cock began to rise to the occasion. Her arse was firm and amazing and within moments I was fully hard. She turned around on me until she sat on my lap, her hair covering my face and hers as if we were in a room together. Her breasts were around my face but I looked up at beautiful eyes. I was sure my boxer briefs were going to split. No way could they deal with this much arousal. She glanced down to signal my cock and did an extra little grind on it. My penis was literally millimetres from her vagina. She leaned in.
'Easy tiger... the night's just getting started...'
matt1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:04 PM   #17
homealonedare

Please keep updating this thread - it is truly amazing and i just want to know what happens next!
No - extreme public vhastity, diapers, piss consumption, shit, family, friends, extreme pain

So, im always looking for dares to complete while home alone, and would highly appreciate any suggestions, i will, or course, provide a report and possibly picture proof!
homealonedare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:57 AM   #18
matt1995

Default Chapter 9: The Expedition Part 4

I blinked as Jessica extracated herself from me and the tent came back into view. I was speechless, sweating and incredibly horny. No one could mistake the huge erection in the tight lime green underwear. Harris smiled knowingly at me and I noticed that Lucy was now, like Jessica, in her underwear, although the underwear were far less revealing and not coordinated - sporting a white bra and black panties.

'I guess this means its our go to dare one of you?' Hannah said. 'Who should we pick?'
'I sort of want to see what Matt's hiding there,' Jessica giggled. 'And if we don't dare him soon it looks like it might break out!' There was a wave of laughter as all eyes turned on my crotch. I crossed my legs to try and hide it but it was no use.
'Strip completely, and stand in the middle of the circle for one minute!' Hannah said. 'And we can do whatever we want in that minute!'
I didn't hesitate and now that Jessica had performed her dance, I was happy for the night to escalate. I stood up, as in the back of my brain I thought of how Sam was much bigger than me. Nevermind, I thought, because Jessica likes me. A bad thought in the back of my mind insulted Sam, but I tried to keep it down. I stood, facing Jessica, with my obvious erection pointing straight at her, and pulled down my boxers. They came down my arse and fell to the floor.

Harris had barely pressed the timer on his phone when I suddenly felt a searing pain on my arse. I had been spanked hard by someone behind me, and I realised a moment later that it was Lucy. It was accompanied by another wave of laughter. Jessica stood up and moved in front of me. She met my eyes as she looked at me again. I looked straight ahead and then, as suddenly as the spank had come, I felt a hand on my cock.
'Nice cock Matt!' Hannah squeezed me. I was leaking pre-cum. 'You slut! Have you shaved today?' I had - in a small bathroom at seven in the morning with a disposable razor. What can I say - I liked shaving.
'Ten seconds.' Harris said. Had it only been ten seconds. Hannah still held my cock. I felt another hand come down and in my profiary saw Jessica's hand stroking the head. I zoned out a third hand began to massage my bum. I was pleased they liked my body, but I wasn't yet ready to cum, and tensions were building as a third hand caressed my cock. This hand was rougher and I looked down. Sam had gripped it.
'What the fuck!'
'You have to stand still for a minute Matt... We said he could.' Jessica said. I looked back up and tried to ignore it. I felt weird about Sam - the wicken goth - massaging my privates but I was so fucking horny. I began to get close as Jessica rubbed the head of my cock, Sam rubbed the shaft and Hannah played with the balls.

'One minute!' Harris said. Everyone moved back and I sat down, exhausted. I didn't bother with my boxers. 'It's our dare for you now... I dare you to make out with eachother for a whole minute...'
'That's not fair!' Lucy said. 'That's all three of us...'
'If you do that...' Harris said, hesitantly.
'We'll do a group dare next time,' Sam blurted out.
'Deal...' Lucy said. The other girls nodded. 'Let's put on a show, girls!'
Old 11-20-2013, 11:44 AM   #19
sidarth

I'm a fan of this story
sidarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #20
mrdrummer

I love this storey
I'm a hound on male farm which means I'm taking dares from these category's - nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / public (optional) / exercise/ light piss (no drinking, wetting or on self) / masturbation / cum eating / non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal (optional) / toys (optional) / light bondage (optional) / toilet control. Pm dares to me or find me on Skype - zzdrummerzz15. I also like cam ( being on or watching )
mrdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:06 AM   #21
matt1995

Default Chapter 10: The Expedition Part 5

Hannah, Jessica and Lucy moved forward to the centre of the tent as we looked on easily. I felt very exposed with nothing on, and my erection to its fullest extent fit to burst. Harris' cock was clearly visible, similarly erect, outlined in his tight blue boxer briefs, and he gently stroked it through his boxers as the girls went to work. They came together and Hannah immediately moved her hands around the other two, and undid their bras. Jessica's DD cups bounced out and I got somehow even harder. They were perfect, and Lucy's were small but pert and attractive. I saw Jessica's mouth move and they whispered to each other briefly. They seemed to nod and Hannah and Jessica suddenly started getting off. They kissed with tongues and moved closer to one another, Jessica's DDs pressing against Hannah's Gs.

Lucy initially looked like she hadn't been anything to do, but went down on her knees in front of them and grabbed the other two by the bum. Her fingers hooked either thong and pulled them neatly down. Hannah's arse was like her boobs - big, round and sexy - if not exactly pretty. Jessica's was brilliant. I moved forward to get a better look, and felt Sam and Harris also shift around the tent to see the money shot. Both girls were hairless; Jessica with very insignificant blonde stubble; Hannah completely bare, as if she's waxed or even used laser hair removal. They moaned satisfied as they got off, and came an especially loud moan when Lucy slipped a couple of fingers inside either one.

Lucy began to finger the other two and they began to moan and sweat, all the time their tongues not leaving each other's mouths. I began to gently masturbate, and saw Sam and Harris doing the same, their cocks outside their boxers. Alex just sat there, his mouth hanging wide open. Hannah seemed increasingly wet and I saw as her juices dripped down Lucy's fingers and fell onto the tent. Jessica gripped Hannah's head with one, and groped her bum with the other. Their moans grew louder and louder as Jessica and Hannah seemed to simultaneously approach orgasm. Their lips parted as they screamed in ecstasy and their sexual fluids dripped down their legs. There was a pause as they stood there, smiling. It was then the two girls standing up turned to Lucy, who kneeled panting on the floor. Jessica moved in for a French kiss as Hannah went down to the floor and pushed Lucy into a supine position. Hannah yanked off Lucy's underwear and went down on her, Hannah's tongue burying itself deep in Lucy's slit. Meanwhile Jessica rubbed Lucy's clit and kissed her passionately, and within moments Lucy was moaning as she came and her body shook with pleasure. Harris had simply pulled his boxers off and was kneeling practically over the girls, furiously wanking. I had been edging for minutes. Sam was gripping his monster cock with both hands. The girl's show was over.

The girls moved back to their places, not bothering to pick up their underwear from the centre of the tent. Their breasts shone with sweat and they glistened in the torch light. It was almost pitch black outside. 'Your turn now....' Jessica panted. 'Matt and Harris. Alex and Sam...'
I had no hesitations and although Harris was straight, his cock showed he was horny enough for anything, Harris and I stood up and moved into the centre of the tent. There was a notable silence.
'What's wrong Alex?' Lucy asked.
'It's just... I don't really.... feel... I'm not gay... my religion's kind of against....' Alex looked deeply uncomfortable.
'Tell you what.... Just Harris and Matt for this and you have dares after? Yeah?' Alex nodded and Sam looked disappointed. His erection was almost the elephant in the room. Nevertheless there were other tasks at hand.

Harris closed his eyes and pursed his lips, and I took the sign and kissed the second boy of my life. Our erect cocks came together in the middle and I moved a hand around to grope his fantastic and lightly fuzzed bum. He did the same and with his other gripped my cock. I grabbed his with my right hand (it felt about seven inches long. but thick and hairless on the shaft) and began to vigorously pump as I began to taste his saliva. I was already not far off, but I was so ready to cum and too quickened the pace on his cock. It was very hot in the tent and our sweat seemed to mix as our bodies were together. I was about to cum when a jet hit me in the abs, and another on my pubic region. I too came and hit Harris with five or six shots as he continued to reciprocate. Our lips parted and I opened my eyes to see Harris' torso and stomach and even cock covered in my white. I hadn't wanked for three days and it showed. I was almost as covered, though not so explosively. I parted and felt, as the girls must have, slightly embarrassed; having been in my own world for a moment there. Hannah had two fingers inside herself watching, and put an arm around Harris as he sat down, his cock now a semi.

'So... you too seemed to have fun...' Lucy said. 'Now what should we give to Alex...' I saw Harris whisper in Hannah's ear.
'You've never wanked?!' She shouted.
'You prick Harris!' Alex responded.
'Really,' Lucy looked at him, 'You never had a wank before?'
Alex looked embarrassed all over again. 'No...'
'I dare you!' Lucy said, laughing, and she kissed Alex on the cheek.
Alex looked taken aback. 'I'm not really supposed to...'
'What if I... What if we help you?' Lucy asked. Hannah and Jessica moved forward on their hands and knees, their beautiful bums in plain sight. Alex looked around worriedly. 'It'll be fine.' Lucy said, 'I promise.' And she moved in and kissed him on the lips. Alex nodded dazedly. Alex was the only one in the tent with any clothes on whatsoever. Sam too had whipped his boxers completely off. The tent was too hot, and his cock was too big for skinny jeans. Alex stood up.

'Relax...' said Lucy, who seemed to be leading this, and Alex's shoulders relaxed. She unzipped his green jacket and pulled if off as Jessica undid his flys and pulled down his jeans to reveal surprisingly tight and sexy purple boxers. He had a clear semi and a small wet patch at his bellend. Lucy pulled next off his top, revealing and very skinny but toned physique, with a defined, albeit only through lack of fat, six pack and a hairless torso. Hannah even got him to lift his feet so as to remove his walking sock. Lucy kissed him one more time as she moved behind him, and squatted. She gently pulled down his boxers. Alex was by no means hung, but a respectable six and a bit inch erection, for it had become one, came out. His pubic hair was thick and black, and I suspected it had never been even trimmed, and the dark even covered his balls. Still, the pubic hair was neat and entirely within the small triangular area, and his cock stood at the alert. Alex was tensed all other as Lucy moved on her knees in front of him and put a hand on either thigh. She slowly moved her hands together, and in a movement gripped his cock. He looked away for a moment, as if he were not here, but looked back as for the first time in his life he felt the sensation of masturbation. Jessica began to rub up and down his hairless thigh and Hannah moved a hand between his legs and began to cup his balls and gently squeeze. Lucy moved her hand up and down, before kissing the end of his cock and continuing.

'Do you like that?' Alex nodded. He was in no position to speak. As she continued Jessica too moved a hand around to fondle Alex's cock as well, and the three girls knelt in front of the fifteen year old and pleasured him. My cock, despite having recently cum, began to rise again and so too did Harris, whilst Sam's stood at the alert putting all of ours to shame. Alex's bum tensed and untensed as he grew nearer and nearer to orgasm. He panted and breathed heavily.
'Some... thing's... happ...' He could barely speak. Lucy opened her mouth as she pumped his cock once more especially hard. Cum shot from Alex and went far past Lucy's face as it hit the other side of the tent. A second shot flew past moments later and landed on Harris's chest. The third fourth and fifth shots landed in sequence across the tent and the sixth and seventh, as much as any usual load, landed on Lucy's face and boobs. Alex turned and the eighth and ninth hit Jessica on the chest, and Hannah moved forward and caught the next on the end of her tongue. Alex was panting as we all didn't move in shock of what we had just witnessed. Cum continued to leak from his cock, and onto Lucy's hand.
'Bloody hell Alex, that was something.' Lucy found words first. 'I think we need a wash.'
Old 12-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #22
phantom2001
getDare Sweetheart

Where's the next chapter?

Whenever I get a PM with the subject ROLL 'EM, I'll do any dice dare you send me along with whatever you roll for it

Kik: 2001phantom

Denied until May 20th, 2018
phantom2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:40 PM   #23
matt1995

Default Chapter 11: The Expedition Part 6

I laughed. 'There's a lake at the bottom of the hill. River running in it so it shouldn't be too stagnant. We could skinny dip'
Lucy turned to me. Cum dribbled down her face. She looked like any of the girls from those porn videos I had seen over the years. 'Sure... let's go.'
Sam was first up by a mile and darted out the tent, grabbing something as he went out, his giant cock flopping as he moved.
'Someone's keen...' said Harris, looking after him, as Hannah came back to sit next to him, rather unsubtly brushing his erect cock with her hand.
'Maybe he's afraid of drowning...' I said, and pointed to the pool of cum in the centre of the tent. It was without a doubt the biggest cumshot I had ever, and have ever, seen.
'I'm sorry...' Alex sputtered.
Lucy laughed. 'Don't.' She kissed his thigh and stroked his hairy leg. 'It was... amazing.'

I stood up. 'I'll race you to the lake.'
'I'll see you town there.' Jessica giggled and spanked me lightly. I winked and ran out the door of the tent. It would be nice to get in some cool water. Keep in mind I was still covered in Harris' cum, so had as much to clean off as anyone else. I sprinted straight down the hill - there were no fences or walls in the way, and no animals in the field. The wet grass felt good on my feet, and I moved quickly and gracefully. This was really my true exhibitionist. Within a minute I was at the waters edge and dove right in. I was bloody cold, but I was too horny for shrinkage to matter. I stood in the air and raised my hands Rocky style. Jessica seemed to like me, and I knew something could happen. There was a flash and a click. I turned around, blinded. It had come from in the lake.
'What the fuck?'

'Hey Matt.' Sam's voice rang out in the darkness.
'Did you just take a picture of me?'
'Maybe.'
'What the fuck man?' I said. 'I don't a naked picture of me on your phone.'
'Come here.' Sam said. I waded out to him, half angry and half horny.
'Just delete it will you.'
He stood there with his camera phone. 'I will.' He said. 'If you blow me.'
'Fucking hell...'
'All of you have cum except me, and all of you have got one of the girls. Now blow me.'
'But...'
'You've been annoyed with me ever since you saw my cock was bigger,' he said.
'It's not...'
'You know it is, and unless you want this,' he turned his phone to show a picture of me, my arms up tensed and my erect cock at the alert, 'to end up on Facebook, you'll have my cock in your mouth in five seconds.'

I was an exhibitionist, but not nearly so much as to post a naked picture. I was friends with family on Facebook. I didn't think, and under the pretence of indignation I wanted his cock. I fell to my knees, felt the mud of the bed of the lake, and began to fellate Sam, my head just above the water. His cock was huge, and to attempt to get it all in my mouth was impossible. It was thick and long and leaked pre-cum, and he brought his hand behind my head and forced me deeper as he moaned. I heard the water lapping around me and crickets and a click, but was too engrossed in the task at hand. In what seemed like no time at all his breathing was picking up and his cock began to pulse. The first cumshot hit me hard in the back of the mouth, as did the second and I choked and spat out the cum and cock from the mouth. The third cumshot hit me on the cheek.

I stood up, and spat the cum into the lake.
'Matt' called a voice from behind me. It was Jessica.
'See you later Matt.' Sam said, and he began to walk off.
'Wait...' I whispered, 'Delete the fucking picture! Son of a bitch.'
Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.
'Hey,' her soft voice calmed me. I turned. 'This has been fun. Can't say I expected this from you...'
'No,' I said, 'It kind of happened out of the bl...'
Jessica kissed me and moved close. I kissed back immediately and her arms wrapped around me. She paused for a moment, and stroked her cheek. 'What's this?' Sam's cum had come off me onto her.
'Nothing,' I said, alarmed.
'Okay...' She said, and embraced me again. I moved one hand down the back of her head and caressed her bum with the other. She wrapped her arms all the way around me.

Later on we walked back to the tent. Harris and Hannah were fucking on near a wall, with Hannah making noises which sounded practised. Sam was asleep in the tent in his bag and Lucy and Alex were naked and spooning one another. I lay down and fell asleep, Jessica's hand in mine.

Harris would split up from his girlfriend and be Hannah's fuck buddy for about six months. Lucy and Alex are still together now, and have just announced their engagement. As for Jessica and I, I'll cover it later.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:53 PM   #24
matt1995

Default Chapter 12: Tom Part 1

I thrust deeply into Jessica. She moaned in pleasure as I brought either leg up vertically against me and thrust again. I gripped her thighs and moved down to her tight slender bum, before thrusting again. My balls slapped against her and her bit her lower lip in ecstasy. I thrust again and again as she seemed to breathe heavier and heavier. She reached orgasm and moaned loudly, forgetting her parents downstairs, and shook with pleasure. I was close too and breathed heavily and shut my eyes to show her this. I began to move my hips faster and faster, and she saw I was close and brought her arms up to my neck, before pulling herself up. I was stood up as she lay on the bed and suddenly all her weight was on me and my cock. Jessica began to kiss me as her feet hooked onto one another behind my bum and I held hers as I staggered back from the bed. I bounced her up and down as our tongues wrestled. I was close. One. Two. Three. I erupted inside her as she lightly bit my lip. I leaned backwards slightly so I could thrust as I finally ejaculated. We had been dating now for over a year, ever since the expedition, and I was sure I was in love. I lowered her down and pulled my cock slowly out of her. She was on the pill so we had no need for condoms. We were in her room, on her double bed, with her parents downstairs. I clambered into bed, under the covers, after her and wrapped my arms around her, feeling her stomach and her breasts, as we spooned. We had had sex about three months after getting together, not long before either of our sixteenth birthdays. I had known I was in love with her not long after, and had told her, and she had reciprocated it. Her body was very warm, and I brought it into me closer, as my reducing semi pressed into her bum crack. I kissed her neck. I was pretty much the happiest I had ever been.
'So how did your date go?' I pulled off my shirt.
'Alright...' Tom said, lowering his shorts.
'Alright... that's not good.' I pulled off either sock.
'Not really no...' Tom slipped out of his black boxers, and walked towards the showers. 'What happened was...' I followed him in, and stood under the shower next to him. 'Well...' Tom rubbed soap across his muscular chest. 'It just didn't really work. She was a bitch.'
'Fair enough.' Tom bent down to reach for his shampoo. I glanced his tight arse, round and amazing, and what mysteries between the cheeks. I began to get a semi - not a great attribute in a communal shower. I began to try and remember American Presidents - that always managed to 'unarouse' me.
'You still okay for tonight?' Tom asked, rubbing his hair with the shampoo. 'My mum's not back until tomorrow.
'Wouldn't miss it mate...' Blood stopped entering my cock. 'Wouldn't miss it...'

It was quite decent of Tom's step dad to let Tom stay in his house. Tom's mum was on her honeymoon - in no stranger location than Venezuela - and her new husband was loaded. His house was far too big really for three people and as such Tom had an entire side of the house to himself; his own bedroom, bathroom, lounge even kitchen. It was good to see them doing well because Tom's mum had always struggled to raise him and make enough money for them both. I got there at eight.
It was nine o'clock. I had another shot of gin from Tom's personal drinks cupboard. Tom's mum had always been liberal.
'Hey!' Tom staggered towards me. His shirt was off and he was sweating from jumping around. 'How drunk do you want to get?'
'I want to get totally wankered!'
'Then do a shot of this with me.' Tom went over to the counter and grabbed a small green bottle. He turned to me, the bottle in the one hand, shot glass in the other. 'Absinthe bitches!'
'Shit... isn't that stuff like eighty percent!'
'Something like that... Drink with me!''Okie dokie.' I staggered forward and held the shot glass, which he filled generously with the brown spirit. I closed my eyes and downed it. 'Bloody hell!' I coughed and fell backwards. It was strong stuff, no doubt. The whole room seemed a lot less steady, and I pushed my way through to the lounge. I quickly found myself by the DVDs, as from the other room I heard the spluttering meaning Tom too had partook of the fairly vile drink. There were action films, dramas, rom-coms and even professional wrestling tapes. Tom fell over the sofa as he came into the room. 'You're into wrestling?' I asked.
'A little little b-bit,' he hiccupped.
'I r-reckon I could be a pro-professional wrestler,' I said.
'That's fighting talk there.'
Our eyes met and we giggled drunkenly. 'Okay in here?' I asked, looking around at the well furnished room. Tom nodded. I pulled off my shirt with ease. I began to unbutton my jeans.
'Woah man...'
'They fight in trunks, don't they...' I said, and continued to remove them. Tom seemed to agree, and did the same. He wore tight purple hipsters, and I had boring black boxer briefs on. We laughed again, and then without warning Tom speared me, smashing his firm shoulder into my abdomen. I fell hard and fast. He was on me but I pushed him off and got to my feet, pushing against him with all my might. When we had first met I had been much stronger, but I had lost that edge when I stopped needing the muscles to pull girls. Jessica had given me a bit of a relationship gut. Tom overpowered me and moved his arms down on me, but I ducked and lifted him up onto my shoulder, before flipping him onto the sofa. He was not down long and before I was done celebrating my signature, he dove on me again and had me on the floor. He was sweating more than before and so was I. He sat on my chest and pinned my shoulders down with his knees.
'One! Two! Three!' he yelled. 'Now who's the professional wrestler.' He leaned down close to me, so our noses were centimetres away. My eyes met his, and in the peripheral I saw his washing board abs, sizable bulge and hairless sweating physique. Without warning our lips met.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:24 PM   #25
muscleboy34
Baby Member

Can I just say your my favourite writer on this site. It's really well written and also super hot. Good to have you back again. Everyone should read this.
muscleboy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:04 PM   #26
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

hello i read you story and i love what i'm reading cant wait for the next update

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:13 AM   #27
matt1995

Default Chapter 13: Tom Part 2

The moment lingered. Had I kissed him or had he kissed me? I wasn't sure. His hand was on my sweating torso and my hand on his leg. I had no idea how long we had been kissing, but my tongue crept into his mouth and met his. We broke apart. Again, it was impossible to tell who had done it.
'Shit...' I said.
'Yeah... that... happened.'
'Sorry. I shouldn't have...'
'It was me.' Tom clambered off me. I stood up and we looked at eachother, panting and sweating. The heat had been put high in the room because it was cold outside but now we practically dripped sweat.

I really shouldn't have done that. I mean... Jessica...'
'It was me, honestly mate,' Tom said, 'I made the move. Tell her that.'
'I still cheated on her. It's just...'
'What?'
'Well I've been wondering for a while... I mean I think I might fancy... some guys.'
'It's fine. I kind of do too. I like girls more...'
'Yeah of course,' I said, unsure if I meant it.
'Anyway mate, it's just one time. I mean you love Jessica right.'
'Of course. She's great. I never want to be without her.'
'I mean you're seventeen in a few weeks. It's like soon you're kind of... tied down.'
'I suppose.'
'It's like if you want to try something... now's the best time...'

I was drunk and horny. I nodded. 'We'll just see where it goes... I mean like... fuck it, right? We need to be more drunk...' Tom moved through into the other room and grabbed a bottle of vodka, before swigging it generously. He passed it to me. I closed my eyes, and drank.
'So... Truth or dare?' Tom asked.
'Yeah.'
'I wasn't asking whether or not we should play the game, I was asking you whether you wanted a truth, or a dare.'
'Oh...' I said. 'You pussy, we're not doing truths tonight. We won't remember them anyway. Truths are for when we're sober. Tonight we're going to be utterly fucked.' I drank again.
'Fine. Dare then. You don't value those boxers do you?'
I looked down at the plain black boxer briefs. 'Not at all.'
'Wait here then.' Tom left the room and returned a moment later carrying scissors. 'Stand completely still.'

I did. I stood, staring ahead, arms by my side, as Tom came forward and fell to his knees in front of me. I felt his fingers pull my boxers away from my body (they were very tight) and then heard a snip as he began to cut away at my boxers. Tom cut a around me from just to the left of my cock all around to my arse crack, cutting down and leaving a large circle which showed my entire arse cheek. He did the same thing on the other side, just leaving a triangle for my cock, which was starting to grow. There was just a thin line of material going down between my bum cheeks, and a small triangle to hold my semi. He finally made a small cut just above my cock, about an inch long, and stood up. 'Done,' he said. 'Now what's my dare'.

'First thing's first. No need for those boxers.' He pulled them off without question, with difficulty as he had, without me noticing, achieved a full erection. He was sweating and his glistening chest matched his glistening cock. 'Turn around,' I said, and he did so. His arse was as great as ever, but I noticed hairier than it was last time I had a close inspection. A fuzz of light brown hair covered both cheeks and reached all the way down to join his fairly thick leg hair.
'Stay here.' I told him. 'Don't move. Stay hard.' I left the room, in my specially configured thong, and moved along the hallway to a bathroom. It only took me a moment to find what I was looking for.
'Lie down, face down, and close your eyes.' Tom did as I commanded. I straddled his back and faced his bum. 'Your arse is in quite the state.'
'Just because you have as much arse hair as a twelve year old girl,' Tom's voice was smothered slightly by the carpet.
'Soon, so will you...' I said quietly.

'What did you...' Tom didn't complete his sentence, screaming out loud before he could say 'say'. The wax strip had been applied neatly to one cheek, quickly rubbed down, and yanked off. Tom didn't have much chance to say anything before I continued, completing one cheek and moving along to the other. I used one strip entirely to itself to do the arse crack, which was the hairiest of all, but soon his entire arse was smoother than mine and as red as a tomato. My erection had reached full hardness and I realised Tom's plan, as it forced its way through the small incision and came out in its full length outside my boxers. I continued to wax his legs, his yelps getting less considerable as I went on. I turned him over and did the front as well - his legs, thighs, snail trail and even the small amount on his chest. I got off him and said 'Consider yourself lucky you've shaved your balls recently. Tom nodded, and stood up himself. His arse was already getting close to normal colour, and looked better than ever.
'I'll get you back for that...' Tom said, smiling.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:17 PM   #28
matt1995

Default Chapter 14: Tom Part 3

Tom stood up and smiled. 'Here's my dare to you... I think you're getting a bit chubby.'
'Well I am getting a bit of a relationship gut...'
'Then it's time for a work out. Crunches first. You should lie down.'
I took a swig of vodka and lay down, face up, and put my hands behind my head ready to crunch. 'Not so fast,' Tom said, smiling. 'I need to make sure you're coming far enough forward. Wouldn't want you only to be doing half crunches.' He moved over to me and in a quick movement fell on top of me arse first.
'Shit!' I yelled as his full weight hit me. His balls rested on my upper chest and his smooth bum on my stomach.
'Okay,' Tom said, 'Now I want you to do twenty crunches, and I'll only count it if your lips reach my cock...'
'Bloody hell,' I said, and reached for the vodka for another swig, managing to get as much on me and in me.

I didn't waste any time in starting; and moved my head and upper body up until my face neared his cock. These were much harder than normal with Tom on me, nonetheless I managed to reach his glistening cock and kiss the end. Despite all the blood needed in body as I continued to work out, my cock worked its way and poked Tom in the small of the back. He was sweaty and so was I, and his bum felt fantastic. I tasted his precum in my mouth as it leaked and I continued, with my abs really beginning to ache as I neared twenty. I finished as he counted 'twenty' and he clambered off me. I stood up. 'Twenty press-ups,' he said before I could regain my breath, and each one is only complete when the tip of my cock reaches the back of your mouth.'

He wasted no time in lying down, and I was drunk and horny enough to waste no time in going down on him. Memories of Sam flashed up in my mind as Tom's cock fully entered my mouth and slipped to the back of my throat. Tom was smaller than Sam, but much sexier and I enjoyed myself as I pushed myself up and down and slowly blew my best friend. My arms ached and even my jaw begain to hurt as I again neared the twenty mark. This time Tom was too distracted and I counted, and I felt his cock pulse as I neared twenty, but he didn't cum. My tongue moved around the base of his cock and up the shaft and I allowed it to exit my mouth, and finally stood up.

Although I was the one who had been working out, I recovered first and spoke; 'No more dares for me - it's your turn now. Come into the kitchen'. He recovered and followed me through, drowsy from pleasure and most likely from drink, into the kitchen. I tore my boxers right off my body and walked to the fridge. I was lucky, and found what I was looking for. I sprayed most of the whipped cream around my cock, as well my bum crack and nipples. 'You know what to do,' I said to him. 'Licking not biting.'

Tom was surprisingly eager and immediately moved towards me, his cock slapping into my leg, and took the cream from my nipples with his head tilted and at speed. He fell to his knees and went behind, and I felt his tongue move down the my spine and deep into my crack, gripping either thigh. He licked up and down before actually turning onto his back, and going between my legs and taking the cream from the bottom, first from my balls and then from my erect cock. He licked up and down before moving to his knees and going down on me. He deep-throated me again and again, massaging my balls with his hands, and I knew it would be just seconds before I shot my load into his mouth.

Comments and criticisms are always appreciated.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:19 PM   #29
matt1995

Default Chapter 15: Tom Part 4

'Stop!' I panted. Tom paused, as I came to the very edge of orgasm. He slowly pulled back, and my cock exited his mouth with a wet plopping sound.
'What's wrong?'
'I'm about to cum...'
There was a pause as Tom knelt in front of me and my whole body tensed and untensed. Tom looked into my eyes, and got slowly to his feet. His wet cock slapped into mine. We were inches apart. He embraced me one more time, and I closed my eyes as I made out with my best friend in the world. The moment was perfect. And then he pulled back, and returned to the floor, and he fell backwards, gracefully, onto the floor, his legs angled to the floor and his sweating wonderful physique glistening in the bright kitchen light.

'One more dare.' He said. 'I dare you to take me.'
'Take you?' I didn't understand. His wallet was on the side of the counter and he managed to reach for it without returning to his feet. He opened it and threw me something. I caught.
'Especially for you.'
I held the condom in my hands. I didn't know whether to laugh or not when I saw it was marked 'Large'. Seems more to stroke people's egos. Normal sized fit my eight and a half incher with not that much discomfort. I looked back at Tom. He put one finger in his mouth, and his knees, previously together, slightly edged apart. Then it all happened. I tore the condom wrapper open with my teeth and pulled the johnny out, rolling down my length. Then I moved down towards Tom, onto my knees. He sat up briefly, his abs tensing, and spat, in so sexy a way I didn't even consider possible, on my cock.

'Guide me in,' I whispered, and I moved down so that my torso was wrapped between his thick legs, and he grabbed my dick with one of his hands. And I entered him. And I for a moment felt weird but Tom's face was one of surprised ecstasy, as if he were touching something incredibly cold. His breathing was shallow and his eyes half-closed. I slowly thrust in, my penis, as hard as it had ever been, plunging itself deeper and deeper into Tom. My balls slapped into his arse - his fantastic smooth arse - and I began to quicken the pace. Meanwhile he had regained his composure and, whilst he moaned, he brought his right hand down and began to pump his cock. I bent over him and we began to kiss, as my sweat dripped onto him and our saliva mixed. One of my hands caressed his body, and his non-wanking hand grabbed my arse and seemed to be pushing me further in as his moans increased.

I quickened the pace for a moment, performing nine or ten shallow thrusts, before, to Tom's immense pleasure I thrust deep inside him. He bit my tongue gently, and I continued with this technique. Shallow. Shallow. Shallow. Shallow. Shallow. Shallow. Shallow. Shallow. Shallow. Deep. He moaned and moaned and so did I, as our lips parted once again and I lifted up his legs to gain more purchase, and I thrust deeper still. I moved him around, and he rolled over and pushed himself up, and I held an bum cheek in either hand as we performed doggy style on the kitchen floor. And I gently spanked him.
'More,' he whispered.
'What?'
'More!' There was no times for neighbours as I slapped him on the right arse cheek and he roared. I brought one hand around him and began to pump, at such a pace, he was sure to blow soon, or I was.

He seemed to know this as he turned around once again, not once allowing my cock to exit his arse, so we were back in missionary.
'Deep,' he gasped, and brought his hands to his head as I thrust deeper and deeper and deeper. His breath quickened and abs pulsated as, without touching, his cock - so smooth and tasty - exploded over him. He sprayed himself with thick white jets of cum, which hit him first in the face and then the chest and the stomach. And I knew I was ready too, but I pulled out and whipped off the condom in a moment. And he looked up, biting his bottom lip, splattered in his own cum, as I pumped my eight and a half inch member. My strokes were long and powerful and deep - and I erupted. My cum joined his, and he moved forward so I could hit him once, twice, thrice, four, five times in the face. He was covered now - like some porn star - and my additional jets congealed with the sweat on his pulsating torso. And I was done.

Tom fell back, gasping for air. I panted, as the final drips of cum fell onto Tom's cock, itself having formed a small pool in his pubic region. I put a hand on either knee, and stared at him. But there were no words. I fell forward, gracefully, and my face hit Tom's pec. I didn't care that my hair was soaking in Tom's semen, and Tom kissed the top of my head, and I closed my eyes. We slept there, right there, me just wrapped in Tom's legs. Completely naked. Free.

Last edited by matt1995; 11-24-2014 at 12:21 PM.
Old 06-27-2015, 02:38 PM   #30
cumonme

Was that the ending? Or is there more cumming (haha)?
cumonme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cumonme for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual, boys, cock, dares, girls