Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-28-2015, 09:34 PM   #1
opt123
Baby Member

Default Self-Enforced Nudity: The Naked Time Trial

Written by: Option123 on June of 2015

Note to readers: It was a self-dare to actually post this, go easy on me, it's my first time.

Odd title I know, I decided to choose that first in hopes it would inspire me to select where I wanted to start and end this recounting. Being naked is a funny thing to me, nude humor movies and the like often bring you to reflect inwardly at what you would do if put in such a situation. What if in the locker room all your clothes were stolen and you were suddenly stuck without much recourse! What if at that last minute out of the shower, you were pushed out of the fire door into the parking lot! Very funny ideas that often can played out hilariously in scripted scenes. That said, there can be a major difference between day dreaming about these scenes happening to you and acting on them in a situation where you're alone, bored, and distracted. One such difference is that if left to your own devices in the latter spot, a wandering mind can find a way to place yourself in said funny situations... Whether you're conscious ultimately likes it or not...

I'd like to admit this isn't the FIRST story I have to tell, but it is the first story I have ever shared in this way. My very first rodeo with what I'll label 'self-enforced nudity' started at the end of a shift during time at my first taxable job, when I was very young. This recounting is years later in my young-adult life as a part time computer assistant for a small business.

It was late one night and I had to be at work to monitor an after-hours computer batch job. Most employees trickled out of the office between 4:30 and 6:00PM. The last employee to use our small gym had showered and left by about 8:00. The office cleaning company had come and gone by 10:30. Before I knew it I had been alone keeping an eye on this monitor for hours. Fortunately, I could see the system was almost done with the job, maybe an hour or so left to go. This was of course now at 2:00AM on a Thursday night, "Luckily I was getting Friday off for this." was the thought on my mind which kept me going. Feeling tired, yet somewhat frisky an idea glimpsed into my mind that if anyone had been there to see, would have noticed me blushing. Practically falling asleep here, and knowing of something that gives me adrenaline, I decided to dare myself to use my knowledge of the buildings electronic door lock system to create the potential for some self-inflected punishment with one simple yet drastic outcome – ‘What if I had no choice but to go outside of the building completely nude in order to get back in to get my clothes?’

Now, I need to jump in here and add that two weeks prior I had tested my idea to see if it was something I could control without messing something up. I knew this security system, because the company needed at least two people at all times trained on it. However, I only ever used it to change the doors to default to lock mode on the Holidays the office was closed. You see - every external door into the building (with one exception), is controlled using electronic locks requiring a key fob. Like those plastic things you are given at 24 hour gyms to get in. A key fob can be programmed to work on certain doors, and doors can also be programmed to remain unlocked or locked during certain times.

I decided to make my car and car key a part of this maze. This way the very worst case scenario is I manage to retrieve my car key for a naked drive 8 miles through town to my apartment. It would also serve as a checkpoint in the maze, forcing me to complete several objectives, as I decided to lock my electronic key fob in my car for this maze.

Here was my dare:
A. I would lock my spare key fob in my car in the building’s rear parking lot.
B. I would then set all the doors between my work area at the rear-east end of the building and the general cubicle area in the front-west side to unlock at 2:30AM.
C. In the general cubicle area there is an office with a door to the outside. I would unlock this manually on my way through, placing my only car key on the floor.
D. I would then turn to make my way back from which I came, through the office area to the kitchen, through the warehouse, and finally back to my work area where all of my clothes were left hastily in a pile on the floor.

Quite simple – however..

E. I had also set all doors to LOCK at 2:33AM - Leaving me with 180 Seconds by which to complete Tasks B, C, and D. Which to recap includes: Undressing completely barefoot nude, exiting one door through to the warehouse, through another into the kitchen, then through another to the opposite end of the building where I’d place my car key in an office and unlock the external door, and then make my final dash back to my clothing before the timer expired.

If I did not successfully beat the time trial by making it back to my work area within the 180 Seconds. The manual outside door I unlocked in step ‘B’ would serve as my first punishment and only recourse. If I did not return to my clothes before all the doors locked, I would only have one way to go, and that would be into the back parking lot of the building so I could make my way around to the front side door to the office where I left my car key (Step C). Once I had my key, I would have to retrace my entire outdoor journey circling the building returning to the back parking lot to retrieve the electronic key fob from my car using my car key (Step A). Once I had the electronic key fob, all doors were accessible and as good as open to me. That said, I would still be completely nude with three rooms to make my way through, including the kitchen/gym, into the warehouse, and finally back to my clothes in my work space.

The first thing I did was time myself, still fully clothed, and with my key fob safely in hand. I did not move faster than a brisk walk. I started at the far end of my work area, I would walk out of that room into my general work area, before going through another door with an electronic lock to the loading and receiving bay that is the warehouse. This was a huge room monitored by digital cameras on the far side. Fortunately, you could walk straight along the wall and stay in its blind spot. From this room only the door I came from is locked, I can go all the way outside to the rear parking lot (where my car also happens to be), or I can go into the general rec room/kitchen attached to the gym, all of these doors are locked from the outside, but I am free to exit (fire codes prevent locking outdoor exits). That said, once in the general kitchen area, the only place left to go is all the way out the front door, which is monitored by security camera, or straight out the back door in the rear parking lot. The other half of the building was treated as a different suite, but I had control over the whole system. It took me 3 minutes and 10 seconds, which led me to settle on a simple 180 seconds for my time trial. After all, I would be naked and knowing of the door locks, so I knew I could hustle easily.

You see, I get a thrill from the adrenaline of it all, that risk you take to lose control and get caught in that tremendously awkward situation. Having shared that, I should also state that getting caught WOULD BE A NIGHTMARE! I would probably not have been fired in retrospect, I was young and would often get hit on by a number of the offices full-time employees. Nonetheless, who can hold their head high after getting caught in that way with little to no excuse?

Once I had laid out all steps and things were in place I tuned out my survival instinct and began the trial. With all parameters already in place, all I needed to convince myself to do was get nude and run to the other end of the building. As I said, with all mechanisms in place and with all doors unlocked, once I reached the other side of the building, I was as good as the rat in a maze.

The clock on my desk read 2:29AM, with one minute to go before I’d be performing something of a reverse triathlon transition, I decided to add my own snag. I would wait for each door to close on its own, without my interference, before continuing.

2:30AM

Adrenaline already pumping and my hands ice cold from feeling exhilarated during the entire setup, I began removing my shoes. No sense untying them, I just pulled them off, followed by my socks. Pulling my entire top off over my head in one swift maneuver, I stood for one moment with my thumbs hooked into all that I was left wearing, and in one final nervous moment, I stood listening for anyone else in the office, as if it were even possible to do so for the whole building from where I stood. Down my entire bottoms went to the floor. Grabbing my car key from my desk I stepped out of the pile of clothes and began my trek. Even with no one around I instinctually covered myself as I went, I had been in these rooms and this office so many times during the work day that I could not shake from my mind the office manager or receptionist standing in the very next room as I entered.

Now in the warehouse I was careful to hug the wall were the security cameras were unable to see, this was a large room with an oblong section that led to the kitchen/gym area, likely about 300ft. Before I knew it I was in the kitchen, I could see my car through the window into the parking lot. I looked at it as I patiently waited for the door to come to a close on its own. Sticking to the rules is the only rule when it comes to playing little adventure games like these alone. Once I heard the door latch I continued through the kitchen to the third and final door into the office area. Entering this space nude could not have felt more unusual, during the day there were at least 25 people in the various workspaces, offices, and cubicles. Yet here I was standing completely naked with only a car key in my hand. I did not allow myself to dwell much more on the matter, once I heard the door latch I crept along the wall keeping an ear out for any noises indicating I may not be alone. Reaching the final office at the end of the hall I quickly unlocked the door and placed my key on the floor.

“How long did that take?” I wondered.. “How much time do I have to get back to my clothes?”. I quickened my pace now, realizing my last minute ‘towel pull moment’ as I like to jokingly refer to it as, may have finally gotten the better of me.

A towel pull moment is where one minute everything is just fine, and the next someone just ran up from behind and snatched your towel.

I quickly found my way back to the kitchen, which was always open in the direction I was returning from due to fire code, but would lock once 2:33AM came around. I could see the warehouse door still had a green light and made my way over to it. It was then that my heart sank to the floor, to my right out the kitchen window, I saw a car in the parking lot right next to mine... this was not there a minute ago.

I did not allow my mind to spin for another moment as this was it, the final room, which was also the largest was all that was left. However, how much time could I possibly have to get through it? I entered the warehouse about as sheepishly as possible, anyone could be in here at this point. Luckily, it was still empty and I could see 300FT away the light was still green into my workspace. Suddenly I realized what it meant if I did not make it through this door before it locked… My electronic key fob was in my car, right next to theirs. This, however, mattered very little because the key to my car was on the floor of an office in the mirrored opposite end of the building, through in the very least three locked doors that I did not have a key to. I would have to exit the building into the rear parking lot, pass this strangers and my own car, only to then continue 100 yards down office window side of the building to the lone office I left unlocked from the outside to retrieve my car key.

Having fully realized my dread, shivering completely naked in a building I no longer felt alone in, I sprinted as hard yet as quietly as I could. What could only have been another 5 to 10 seconds felt like an eternity. All that was going through my mind was “Who could it be?”, “Why are they here?”, “What do I say happened if I’m caught?”, and the worst two possibilities of all hit me.. “What if they find my car key?”… “What if they find and take my clothes?”…
I could not have been further than 50 feet from the door when the light turned red… Panic, if not already fully set in, had arrive. I had not taken the time to observe whose car it was I saw in the lot, or if whomever it was had entered the building yet or not. Whoever it was, they definitely saw my car there… “Could they recognize my car and come looking for me..?”..

I had to act, and I realized the only real path available to me was simply to complete the maze I had created.. Only now, with an added unexpected variable – I am no longer alone at the office.

To Be Continued…
opt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to opt123 for this post:
Old 06-30-2015, 10:44 PM   #2
aguynoke

Send a message via Yahoo to aguynoke

Little confusing with the layout and door mechanics but I loved the story. Can't wait to see more.

Likes: Semi-public (slight risk of being caught), bondage, forced nudity/exposure, self-bondage, naked dares, strip games, edging, webcam (skype, snapchat, cam sites), slave/master

Limits: Messy, Extreme Public, Pain, Crossdessing, family, cbt, scat, cum eating, body writing, anything to do with feet.

aguynoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:36 PM   #3
thwone184

Default Good Story

This is a good story and I love these scenario's where people get stuck naked. Cant wait for you to continue.
thwone184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:09 PM   #4
theonlybassy

Are you going to continue this story?
theonlybassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 06:11 AM   #5
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

I like self forced nudity...this was really good ideal. And more interesting now your not alone...I hope you continue: -)
Old 12-13-2015, 04:01 AM   #6
grumpythomas

Good Story I love it trap naked or locked out naked and clothes locked away!!! Please continue !!! Can't Wait.... AND U MAKE ME HORNY!!!!!!
grumpythomas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked outside, nude, self dares, self humiliation, self predicament