Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-12-2015, 05:47 PM   #196
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

I know this is fiction but for the record it is possible to get a girl pregnant with the method they were using sperm can be left over from a previous ejacution and wind up in the Cowper secretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:11 PM   #197
FLCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanmail View Post
I know this is fiction but for the record it is possible to get a girl pregnant with the method they were using sperm can be left over from a previous ejacution and wind up in the Cowper secretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA
Ha. Thanks for the heads up. Stay safe out there everybody. I guess it's a good thing that Pat used a spermicidal condom.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:05 PM   #198
n041p

This story is great. Just started it and couldn't stop reading. Can't wait for future chapters.

How often do you add new chapters?
Old 06-13-2015, 07:52 PM   #199
FLCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by n041p View Post
This story is great. Just started it and couldn't stop reading. Can't wait for future chapters.

How often do you add new chapters?
Thanks! Lately I've been trying to post one new chapter per week.
Old 06-17-2015, 02:21 AM   #200
FLCL

Chapter 34

Lindsay laid on her back breathing heavily for a couple minutes or so. I was laying on my side facing her with my hand resting on her stomach. While we laid there, I wondered whether what had just happened counted as losing our virginity. I mean, I was inside of her but not very far. And neither of us came while I was inside of her. I eventually decided that it was close enough that I could honestly tell my friends that I was no longer a virgin if it came up.

Lindsay rolled onto her side, looking me the eyes. She started to stroke my penis slowly, which was slightly softened. As we spoke, it quickly hardened.

She exhaled a satisfied sigh before saying, "Pat, that was amazing. I'm so lucky to have such a talented boy wrapped around my little finger." I smiled at her, proud and embarrassed at once. She continued, "Now that you belong to me, I'm going to set some rules for you to live by."

"Rules?" I asked.

"Yes Pat. Now that you're mine, you have to do whatever I say. And to start things off, I will set some rules that you may not break without my express permission. If you break the rules or disobey me, even if you simply displease me, I will punish you up to and including sharing the pictures that I have of you."

"Okay..." I answered hesitantly. I was a bit nervous but I was also really excited that she was taking this so seriously.

"All right then. I have three rules for you right now. I will probably add more in the future, but for now there's just three. Rule one: You have to do everything that I tell you to do immediately and without any questions or complaints. If I give you a command in the form of a question, such as 'Do you want to give me a back rub?,' you must treat it like a command. When I give you a command, you must acknowledge the command and address me as your queen, for example: 'Yes, my queen,' or 'Right away, my queen.' If for some reason you simply can't follow one of my commands, you must express regret that you cannot follow my command and address me as your queen before giving me a good excuse. For example, 'I wish that I could, my queen. Unfortunately, I cannot because of X.' If I do not like your excuse, I will make you do it anyway and then punish you for questioning me. Do you understand rule one?"

This whole time she was stroking my penis very slowly and staring me directly in the eyes. I was putty in her hands. I answered, "I think so, but do you want me to address you as my queen even when there are other people around?"

"That's a good question," Lindsay said. She thought for a moment before responding, "Okay, if we're around people that don't know that I own you, then you should address me with some other compliment or mushy girlfriend/boyfriend word, like 'yes, sweetie' or 'yes, beautiful.' You can choose what word to use in that situation and if I think you should be saying 'my queen' or I don't like the word you're using, I will correct you. Does that make sense?"

It was a little strange to hear her say that she owned me, but it really turned me on. For the first time, I answered, "Yes, my queen."

Lindsay got a little giddy when she heard it. She smiled brightly and squeezed and shook my penis a little. "Yay!" she exclaimed, "You're such a good boy!" Then she gave me a little peck on the lips.

"Okay, rule number two," she said as she continued to stroke my shaft. "You may not cum without my permission."

There was a moment of silence. I expected her to have a long explanation like she did for the first rule. "That's it?" I asked.

"Yep. If we're fooling around and you can't hold back, then I may let you slide. Otherwise, you have to ask me before an orgasm. You certainly can't masturbate to completion without my permission. And you can't ever fool around with anyone else, obviously, but that sort of gets into rule 3. So if you want to play with yourself and bring yourself to the edge of orgasm, that's fine, but you must ask me for permission before any orgasm. Do you understand rule two?"

I was surprised by this rule. Lindsay would know about my every orgasm. This was certainly going to cut into the amount of time I spent masturbating. Even if she would grant me permission every time, which she wouldn't, it would be too embarrassing to ask her if I can cum multiple times a week. (Who am I kidding? I would have to ask her every day to keep up with my previous schedule.) I wasn't sure what I was going to do with all my newfound free time but I still answered, "Yes, my queen."
Old 06-18-2015, 05:08 AM   #201
Ruined-o-Holic

Yeeeees the great story continues thank you mate! Please let Lindsay give her blue balls!

Likes: Belly Punches, Tease & Denial, CBT/Ballbusting, JOI, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Dice Dares and of course RUINED ORGASMS!..

Dislikes (but will-do as Punishments): Long Term Denial, No Touching, Post Orgasm Torture..

Hates (never-do): Anal, family, friends, blood, crossdressing, feet, cum eating, pee-drinking..

I AM A RUINEDORGASM-O-HOLIC!

Every PM I get "EDGE", I must edge twice! Dare you to make me edge!
Ruined-o-Holic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:49 AM   #202
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Please continue soon
I found dthis story a few weeks ago and finished it within 2 days - now i'm always wating for an update

Hope you're going to write something about the relationship between lindsay and pat and don't finish it with this scene

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 01:24 PM   #203
FLCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leuler View Post
Please continue soon
I found dthis story a few weeks ago and finished it within 2 days - now i'm always wating for an update

Hope you're going to write something about the relationship between lindsay and pat and don't finish it with this scene
Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy that you like it.

And don't worry, you'll be able to tell when the story is over.
Old 06-18-2015, 02:44 PM   #204
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Awesome story. Keep up the good work!!!!
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 01:15 PM   #205
Mini

Default More

Can't wait for more, please keep up the good work.

Like: messy, pegs, masturbation, ropes, hidden/semi public, ice, slight pain, anal (including enemas), under clothes, feeling full, urination.

Dislikes/Limits: poo/scat, drinking piss, electricity, public (full), others (family, friends ...), permanent, illegal, taking pictures (face).

Toys: Nipple Suckers, Nipple Clamps, A small battery powered magic wand, A wired bullet vibe, A bullet vibe, a small, medium and large buttplugs, anal beads, fleshlight, and a lovense Max 2.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:52 PM   #206
TheNatural

please more!! this is my favorite story

Likes: Cross dressing, cum eating, light anal, females feet.

Limits: anything involving family, and anything that is Illegal!

Always looking for dares and punishments! Don't be afraid to PM me!

PM DARES!!http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74076
TheNatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:36 AM   #207
d-1925

Do you think you could add some crossdressing at some point?
d-1925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 04:43 PM   #208
Fantage
Distinguished Member

More!Please!Make Pat miserable!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 03:24 PM   #209
wedgiewill

Default Suggestion

You should definately throw in some x dressing or diapers.
Limits social suicide and family involved.
I have all sorts of male and female clothes plus diapers.
Kik: wedgiewill
wedgiewill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 10:29 AM   #210
SwitchCouple14

Love the story! Really want to thank you for writin it!
Check out our blog right here on getdare! Or see it on tumblr for some extra content! Just pm me for the tumblr link
SwitchCouple14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk