Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-25-2015, 09:54 AM   #1
Historical Banana

Default Bottleneck.

"Hi Joshua, where are you?"
"Hey Will! Well... I can't really find your place. It's Governments North Street 22nd, right?"
"Yea it is. Are you on the street? I can come out and find you, if you need?"
"That'd be great. See you around!"

I was holding a party. Almost all guests had arrived, but Joshua and his crew were missing. His crew consists of himself, Tyler, Ava & Alexis. Joshua & Ava got an obvious flirt, but neither of them dares to ask the other out. At the party, we were around 8 people. It was around 11pm, and we were all waiting for Joshua's crew to come, simply because they're the one to bring the fun. The music was loud and alcohol served, but noone wanted to start the dancing.

I went outside in my shorts & shirt. It was cold, but it didn't matter. I just had to go outside, find Joshua and get inside again. I only just got out of my garden when Joshua and his crew jumped at me and pulled down my pants. They laughed and then ran inside with my pants and said I come and get them. As i fell, they got a headstart. When i got to the doorstep, they had already locked the door. Out of the window, they pointed to the back door as if i had to walk into the party in just my underwear and shirt. I did so, and as soon as i went in, Ava turned down the music really low and Tyler shouted out loud: "Hahaha! Look at Will!". Everybody laughed until i had my shorts on again.

"Let's go have some fun!" Alexis shouted, and everybody cheered up. She took a bottle of vodka and an empty Cola and told "So, I have this idea. We have this bottle, and we'll in turns say a dare or truth that someone has to answer. The person to answer is the one which this Cola's bottleneck points to. Remember, you will risk the bottleneck to point to yourself, so don't make a dare you wouldn't be able to complete yourself. Also, this bottle of vodka is up for use. The one who's recently done a dare must then come up with a new one and spin the bottle. Got it?"

We sat down in a circle with the Cola bottle in the middle, and we spinned the bottle to find who should start the game. It landed on Sarah, and she quickly got and revealed her idea. The one the bottleneck lands on is supposed to drink two shots of vodka from a self-chosen persons pants on top of their genitals, without hands. She then spinned the bottle and we desperately waited to see who it were to land on. Of course it had to land on me. I chose Jennifer as the one to drink them from, and Sarah came to fill up two shots of vodka and put them on Jennifers genitals. "You ready, Jen?" i laughed. I quickly bend down, picked up the first shot of vodka with my mouth and drank it, and then the second one and finished it.

The game kept on for long, and after about 30 minutes of constant pace-changing, I came with a dare. Basicly, the one who was chosen, had to change clothes fully with another, self-chosen person, in front of the rest of us. Everybody gasped, they knew that this meant two people had to be naked in front of the rest of the group. As the bottle span, we all cheered on for it not to land on us. It felt like ages before the bottle had spun. It hit Jacob, a funny but rather unattractive guy. While we laughed at him, it was clear that he felt ashamed. He had to. You could see the devil in his eyes as he looked at me, and said: "Karma, Will. Karma. You're gonna do this with me!". That wasn't good. I was far more attractive than him, and we all knew that. Everybody was gonna look at me, not at Jacob. Nervously shaking, Jacob had already taken off his shirt and grinned at me. "'Ya gonna start? I mean, we've already seen you without shorts!" Everybody laughed. I slowly started taking off my clothes, and we both stood in underwear and pulled down simultaneously. We quickly threw our underwear to eachother and got all of the clothes on again.

The game quickly sped up, and about half of us sat down with only half of our clothes on now. Jacob, who sat in my boxers and shorts gave the dare to make the next person take off all their clothes off and take on their underwear again, this time reversed. He span the bottle and it landed on Joshua. All the girls cheered, as Joshua most definitely was the hottest guy in school. I even caught myself getting a semi as i examined his beautiful body and the huge bulge in his boxers. Very confidently, he pulled down his underwear and his huge penis fell down. It was around 6.5" long as it swung down. I couldn't help but feel my penis grow. I'm sure, that if anyone looked now, they'd see the bulge in my shorts. I didn't really know why it turned me on, because I've never seen myself as gay or thought about sex with another boy. Joshua picked up his underwear and slowly put it on, reversed. The girls all cheered, and you could see in Joshua's face that he liked it. As he sat down, Ava hugged him and then both smiled. Before Joshua got time to present his next dare, Tyler called out and asked, if it wasn't time to get some pizza to eat. The general reply was yes, and Alexis then said that, to keep the fun, proceed the game after the pizza and eat in the condition they were in; so basicly if you have clothes on, you get to keep it. You can't take any clothes on during this period.

As we all ate some pizza, I, for unknown reasons, grew a boner. In my underwear, this was clear to see. I tried to hide it by grabbing a chair and pull myself under the table as much as possible. Luckily, it was just Tyler who sat next to me, and a wall to the other side. It wasn't one of the pretty girls or one of the bullying guys who had to point it out. But he saw it. He saw my boner through my shorts. He looked me in the eyes and blinked, then whispered "We have to talk about this".
Historical Banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:35 PM   #2
Historical Banana

Tyler then stood up, walked towards the restroom, turned around and looked at me. As he looked, he swung his head and eyes towards the restroom, indicating i should go with him. Tyler went in there, closed the door and didn't lock it. I waited a few seconds, to not make it seem too obvious, and i then started walking awkwardly to the door due to my massive boner. Unsure what Tyler wanted to talk to me about, I had a feeling it wasn't just a talk, due to his little wink. I slowly turned the doorknob, while looking around to make sure noone noticed. I finally opened the door, quickly went inside, closed the door and locked it. I didn't even notice Tyler was taking off his clothes. He had grown a boner, too. In a low voice, he whispered "Hey Will, why don't you drop your clothes, too? I saw your were turned on, and we had not even seen a girl yet! I know you're at least bicurious, if not more!".

This had just turned so much more awkward, but i guess he was right. I could almost feel my dick pumping more blood, as he said that. I looked him in the eyes as he noded. I quickly ran this through my mind, to then take off my clothes, without saying a word.. As i was about to pull down Jacobs boxers, he went over to me, grabbed my arms and whispered in my ear to stop. He pulled me together, grabbed my torso with his hands and slowly moved his hands further down, until he reached to Jacobs boxers. He then moved his hands towards my dick. He then, in a quick move, grabbed my penis and pulled it outwards. He quickly sat down on his knees and started licking and sucking on Jacobs underwear with my boner inside, which felt like it was growing even bigger, though I've never tried to have such a hard dick before. As a virgin, I had no idea what to do, so i simply placed my hands on the back of his head, making it look like i was forcing him to suck my dick. He then pulled down Jacobs underwear, so i stood fully exposed to him, while he was still wearing his underwear. I pulled him up so he stood up, just like me. I awkwardly pulled down his underwear when he grabbed my penis and started masturbating it. I pulled him closer to me, and I could feel his heat coming out of his body now. I sat down on me knees, now having his full erect boner right in front of my face.

"HEY?!" We both got scared, someone yelled from the door. We couldn't really hear who it was. "Who's in there? We're gonna start playing the bottleneck game again!" It was Liam. Tyler & I looked eachother in the eyes, trying to decide who to answer him. We, of course, shouted at the exact same time our names out loud so Liam could hear it. It was so awkward. Now Liam knew, that Tyler & I was in the restroom together. I quickly took on my clothes again, and walked towards the door and opened it. Liam looked at me awkwardly asking where Tyler was. Tyler then showed up, and we had to explain Liam what we were doing in there. We told him to keep quiet about this, or we'd find some way to get back at him. We went out and joined the rest of the people sitting ready in the circle around the bottle, only to find that at least half of the party had left. We were 7 people left; Tyler, Jacob, Joshua, Ava, Alexis, Liam & I. 2 girls and 5 boys.

"Rawr" Alexis said, pointing towards Tylers and my underwear. Everybody laughed. It was now Joshua's time to present a dare, and he definitely set the pace. "I dare the one the bottleneck points to, to take off all of his or her clothes till the rest of the game." It span around and finally a girl had to show something. It was Alexis. Probably the most beautiful girl at school, now taking off her clothes, right in front of me. You could see all boys had a huge bulge in their clothes now, luckily covering up for mine and Tylers. Ava, who was dissapointed no boys were fully naked yet, proposed her idea of making everybody go in underwear only, apart from Alexis who was already naked. That meant Ava took her bra off too. All of us boys accepted the deal. As Alexis really needed to come back after her being naked, she said that the next dare was to take off all your clothes and let someone of the other gender slap their ass 10 times, each buttcheek without clothes, keeping the clothes off afterwards. It was Jacob who had to, and he chose Alexis to slap his ass. As he pulled down my underwear, you could see his hard boner. Now, a naked, beautiful girl, Alexis, stood there, slapping Jacob's ass, who's naked with a hard boner.

We then agreed to everybody go fully naked, as it would be too awkward only to have some of us naked. Sadly, Jacobs mom had called and told him to get home immediately. Nonetheless, it was 4am now. We decided to stop playing the bottleneck game, as it took too long time, and instead play some TorD. We set some rules, stating that we can only dare eachother, and whenever we want, we can get our phone and take a single picture of whoever is being dared at the moment. Also, you had to make two dares that the person dared can choose between, and once during the game, he or she can use a lifeline stating "i doubt you want to do this dare" and make them do it with you, but only once per person. Starting off easy, Alexis, who we decided to get the next turn since Jacob had left and Alexis was a part of his dare, chose to dare me. "Make out with someone of the same gender as you for 30 seconds or give someone of the same gender as you oral pleasure for at least 10 seconds". Of course, after our little intimate moment in the restroom, i chose to make out with Tyler. After that, i decided to dare Liam. "Either, you go lay down, close your eyes and let the girls do whatever they want to you for 2 minutes, or you'll give oral pleasure to another boy for 15 seconds." Already know, Liam decided to use his lifeline. We decided to do a 69. Ava now took her phone and took a picture, making sure that my penis was showing. She laughed, showed the picture to Alexis and sat down again.

As it was Liam's turn, he decided to dare Tyler making him jack himself off until he cum or masturbate Jacob. Tyler, unwanting to jack off Jacob, he masturbates himself. As he comes, he fires his load over the floor in the middle of the circle and leaves it there. He then dares Ava to either lick up his load or give Jacob a blowjob for at least 30 seconds. She decides to give Jacob a blowjob, while Liam went to go get some tissues to clean up his load. In the meantime, Jacob saw this as his opportunity and took at picture while he was getting sucked off. Just as Ava had finished sucking off Jacob and Liam cleaning up his own load, they heard a sound. *Ding dong*. It was the doorbell.
Historical Banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:45 PM   #3
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I really like stories that start out with simple TorD. The spin the bottle stuff was cool too. Hope to read more.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk