Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-19-2015, 08:04 PM   #1
GrapeCreamSoda

Default Gym Dues

This is a story a wrote as part of the Write for Me Fraternity.

Let me know what you think.
-----------------------------------------------------

Gym Dues

Ryan looked up at the house, taking a deep breath to steady his nerves. He checked the address on his phone one last time. This was the place he was looking for. The house wasn’t anything special. The siding was chipped and the paint was peeling in some places, but Ryan hadn’t expected much. He still wasn’t sure why he had come there.

It had happened at the public gym a couple of days ago. He had gone through his usual lifting routing. He was having a really good workout, setting a new personal best for his bench press. He hadn’t been training that long, but he had made steady progress and was happy with the results. Ryan still felt smaller than most of the other guys there, always being a bit self-conscious about changing in the locker room post workout. It was right after he put up his last set on the bench that he heard a voice behind him.

“You put that up pretty well. Is that a new record for you?”

Ryan jumped slightly, before turning around, surprised that anyone had watched. He had seen the guy around the gym before, though he had only been around for the last couple weeks.

“Thanks,” Ryan replied, a small smile crossing his face, “Ya, just upped the weight ten pounds, though it’s still not much.”

“Don’t worry about it. Looks like you’re making some pretty good gains.” The man held out his hand, “I’m Patrick by the way.”

Ryan took his hand, giving it a quick shake, “Ryan.” He winced slightly, the strength of Patrick’s grip causing a pain to shoot up his arm. Patrick was larger than Ryan. It looked like he was no stranger to strength training.

“If you’re looking for a new gym, I have a place you should check out.” Patrick said, “It’s a private gym a friend of mine runs; invite only.” He held out a card. “Send me a text if you want more details, but I really think you should check it out. We’re a much tighter group than the public gyms.”

Ryan took the card, giving it a quick look. “Ya...sure...I’ll think about it.”

“Don’t think too long. I’m sure you’ll make a lot better progress with us then in this dump.” Patrick said, “Hope to hear from you soon.” With that, Patrick walked away, leaving Ryan to stare at the card.

A couple of days later Ryan was in front of the so-called gym. He had brought his gym bag and an extra change of clothes with him as instructed. He took a deep breath before walking up to the front door and knocking. The door was swung open by a large man. He was wearing a tank top and sweat pants.

“You must be the new fish, Ryan. You can call me Josh. Come on in.” He said, before stepping back into the house. “I hope you’re ready for a good workout.”

“Uh, ya, I think so.” Ryan replied before following Josh.

Josh led Ryan into the house and down a flight of stairs. Ryan let out a soft sigh, the house didn’t look like much. He didn’t expect much from the gym. When they reached the basement Josh flicked on the lights, illuminating the gym. Ryan stared in awe as he looked around the room. It was one of the nicest gyms he had seen. There were plenty of benches, racks, cables, and a set of dumbbells that went higher than Ryan could ever lift, and most of the equipment looked like it was new.

“Welcome to your new gym, fish.”

“Nice,” Ryan replied, as a smile spread across Ryan’s face before he walked over to one of the squat racks, “So, can I get started?”

“Don’t be in such a rush, fish. We have a bit of an initiation process here. You have to gain our approval first.” Josh turned to the rest of the gym, yelling out, “We have a new initiate here. Who wants to help put him through his first workout?”

There were a few chuckles around the gym as a small group of guys gathered around them.

Josh turned back to Ryan, “Now, if you want to be part of this gym, you’re gonna need to strip down. Your first workout here is always naked. You need to be comfortable with the rest of the gym.”

A shocked look crossed Ryan’s face, “What? I...I can’t do that.”

Josh smirked, “Well, you know where the door is, but I can promise you this will be the best gym you’ve ever been apart of.”

Ryan bit his lip for a moment, taking another look around the gym.

Josh slapped Ryan’s ass, “Come on, don’t be a pussy, fish.”

Ryan took a deep breath before he nodded, “Alright.” He had come this far already and it was a pretty nice gym.

Ryan could feel his face going red as he stripped off his clothes, leaving them in a pile on the floor. He removed his boxers last, exposing himself to the group of guys. He held out his hands to his sides as he looked at Josh, “There.”

Josh grinned, “Good. You’re pretty much the smallest one here, but we’ll work on that. Lets get you through get work.” He said, before slapping Ryan on the back.

Ryan was put through a pretty tough workout. Sweat drenched his body more with each exercise. He couldn’t help but feel self conscious, being fully exposed with all the guys watching, but after a while he began to relax, being able to focus more on his lifting. All in all it was a pretty good workout.

Josh grinned when Ryan finished his last set, “Good job, fish. You’ve earned your underwear back, but while you’re staying here, that’s all you’re allowed to work out in.”

“Staying here?” Ryan replied.

“Did I forget to mention? All initiates are required to stay at the house for the first night. I hope you don’t have any plans.” Josh replied.

Ryan stifled a soft groan. It sounded like it was going to be a long night.

“You look hungry, fish. Lets get you a good post workout shake.” Josh said.

There were a couple of chuckles among the group as Ryan was led upstairs into what resembled a kitchen.

Josh pulled out a blender as he looked over his shoulder, “All initiates need to make sure they are eating right.”

Ryan watched in horror as Josh added ingredients to the blender. He poured in a carton of egg whites, a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese, a scoop of peanut butter, ketchup and a handful of spinach. Josh finished off the mixture by adding a can of tuna. Finally, he gave it a quick whirl in the blender. Ryan grimaced as he looked at the product. It resembled a liquid that you might find in a sewer.

Josh poured the mixture into a glass before handing it to Ryan, “Drink up fish. It’s good for you.”

Ryan took a whiff of the mixture before he shuddered. The mix of ingredients smelled truly revolting.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you want to get big?” Josh said with a smirk on his face.

Better make this quick, Ryan thought. He clenched his jaw before he brought the glass to his lips. He scrunched his eyes shut as he gulped back the chunky drink. With the last gulp Ryan gagged, his face turning red, but he managed to keep the mixture down.

“There we go.” Josh said, taking the glass back from Ryan, “You’re done for the day and free to go. Just make sure your back here by eleven.”

Ryan gathered his stuff before he left. He felt a little ill from the smoothie but other than that he actually felt pretty good. He had never been part of something like that before. He wasn’t sure if he would be back, but he did have a really good workout.

Later that evening Ryan was back at the house. After he knocked on the door Josh answered.

“Ah, glad you came back, fish. Let me show you where you’re sleeping.” Josh said.

Josh led Ryan through the house to a room on the top floor. It was almost bare except for a mat, pillow and blanket on the floor.

Ryan grimaced, “This is it?”

Josh grinned, “It’s just for one night. We need to know that you’re committed.”

Ryan gave a quick nod, setting down his bag besides his makeshift bed. He was fairly tired from the workout that day, so he was ready to turn in. He stripped off his jeans and socks, preferring to sleep in a shirt and boxers, before he pulled back the blanket on his bed, ready to get in.

Josh cleared his throat loudly behind him, “That’s not gonna work. When you’re here, you sleep nude.”

Ryan groaned as he stood back up, looking at back at Josh, who smirked and crossed his arms, “Well?”

Ryan felt his face turn red before he pulled off his shirt and dropped his boxers to the ground, stepping out of them.

Josh smiled and nodded, giving Ryan a hard slap on the back, causing Ryan to gasp, “Sleep well, fish.”

Josh left the room, still chuckling to himself, leaving Ryan alone. Ryan looked down at his measly bed as he winced before he crawled in. It was going to be a rough night.

Ryan was jolted awake when the sudden ringing of a cowbell filled the room. He was rolled onto the floor as his mattress was yanked out from under him, leaving him tangled up in his blankets. He was pulled up to his feet by two pairs of arms, his blanket falling to the floor.

“Wh..what’s going on.” Ryan said, blinking as his eyes were still blurry from sleep.

Josh’s voice spoke up, “What do you mean? It’s time for you workout, fish.”

Ryan glanced at the windows. It was still dark outside. He couldn’t have been asleep for more than a few hours.

“Here, put these on.” Josh said, handing Ryan a pair of white briefs.

When Ryan saw what they were, he complied, stepping into them and pulling them up. Ryan paused for a moment when he felt the underwear was slightly damp. One of the pairs of hands holding him quickly grabbed the underwear, pulling up hard to give Ryan a hard wedgie. Ryan let out a loud yelp as the briefs slipped between his crack. He could feel a cooling sensation growing on his balls, dick and up his ass crack, as his eyes widened.

“That’s just a little motivation for your workout, fish. We coated the inside with Icy Hot.”

Ryan could already feel the initial cool sensation turning hot. He knew it was only going to get worse.

“Let's get going, fish.” Josh said, leading Ryan down to the kitchen.

By the time they got there, the Icy Hot was already burning. Ryan’s breath quickened and his heart was beginning to race.

“You need a good breakfast before we can start your workout. How does eggs and bacon sound?” Josh said.

Ryan rocked from one foot to the other as he stood in the kitchen, trying to get comfortable in the burning briefs. He nodded quickly, “Sure, that sounds good.”

Josh smiled, “Well then, you better get cooking.” He said, opening up the fridge.

Josh pulled out a carton of eggs and a full package of bacon, “Since you’re already making breakfast, you might as well cook it all. We’re pretty hungry.”

Ryan swallowed hard. His crotch was already reaching an unbearable point. He didn’t want to spend any more time in the briefs then needed to.

“You had better make it good, fish.” Josh grinned.

Ryan quickly got to work. He figured simple scrambled eggs and fried bacon would be the quickest to make.

Ryan turned to Josh, “Where are the pans?”

Josh shrugged his shoulders, “You’d better start looking.”

Ryan started opening every drawer and cupboard in the kitchen, hoping they’d be easy to find. There wasn’t any kind of pan to be found.

Ryan was starting to sweat from the heat on his balls. He quickly moved out of the kitchen, waddling as he walked, trying to avoid agitating his burning nethers anymore. He went through most of the room on the main floor, hoping the cooking gear wouldn’t be too hard to find. He opened up drawers and closets, finding nothing in any of them. He let out a frustrated groan, “Come on!”

He quickly ran upstairs as he began a search up there. He opened more doors, still finding nothing. It wasn’t until he walked past the room where he slept that he caught a glimpse of something above his bed. There were two large pans and a spatula sitting right above his pillow. He had no idea when they were put there. He couldn’t believe he would have missed them when he woke up.

Ryan waddled back down to the kitchen. He threw the pans on the kitchen stove and started the burner. He was already panting fairly heavily from his search and the Icy Hot burn was only getting worse. He quickly cracked open the eggs into one of the pans and ripped open the bacon into the other. He didn’t care if they were any good, he just wanted this to be over.

Ryan endured the grueling ten minutes it took for the eggs and bacon to cook and look reasonable done. He took them off the stove. Josh walked over with a plate and fork, examining the food for a moment.

He filled half the plate eggs and put about half of the bacon on the other half before handing it to Ryan “Eat up.”

Ryan groaned softly at all the food before he took the fork and began eating as quickly as he dared.

The eggs and bacon were pretty poorly cooked in his haste, but he swallowed them down anyways. Between mouthfuls he looked over to Josh, “Aren’t you eating?”

“Nah, guess I wasn’t hungry after all.” He laughed.

Ryan shook his head as he continued to wolf down his food. He managed to force down the last couple of bites before he looked over to Josh.

“Alright, lets start your warmup.” said Josh, smirking as he led Ryan downstairs to the gym. Ryan waddled after him, hoping the workout would be over quickly.

Ryan was put through a pretty simple warm up, starting with jumping jacks. Each jump rubbed his wedgie up and down his crack and balls, making the burning even worse. His eyes stung from the pain as tears began to form.

Next, Ryan did some push ups. It wasn’t as bad as the jumping jacks, but the Icy Hot was burning at full blast. It felt like his entire groin was on fire. After he was done his push ups, he was pouring sweat when he stood back up.

Ryan turned to Josh, squirming as he stood, trying to find a position that didn’t burn as much, but to no avail, “Please...please let me take this off. It hurts so bad.”

Josh smiled, “Not yet, we have a treat for you first.”

Ryan was led over to a box squat station. On top of the low box seat there was a large plastic punch bowl of ice water balanced. An empty barbell was set up in front of it.

“So here’s what you’re going to do. Each squat, drop your ass into that water. It should help with the burning a bit. Make sure you don’t tip the bowl over, though.” Josh pulled out a large wooden paddle from behind his back, “You’ll get a round of paddling while we go and fill it up again.”

Ryan gulped as he looked at the setup. He would have to be careful, but he’d do anything for some relief from the burning.

“One set of twenty, since it's so light, fish” Josh said as he moved beside the station.

Ryan moved into position underneath the bar, lifting it easily onto his shoulders. He backed up in front of the stand as he took a deep breath, nervous sweat rolling down his forehead. He lowered himself down carefully for the first squat. His ass hit the lip of the bowl, spinning it to the side and off the stand. It clattered to the ground with a loud slosh.

“Aw, too bad, fish.” Josh laughed before sending someone off to go fill it up again. “Lean over the box.”

Ryan cursed softly to himself as he leaned over the box, closing his eyes as he waited for the first swat to come. It hit him with a loud thwack, making him let out a short cry. His cheeks stung as the spanking continued, causing Ryan to clench his eyes shut tight. He dug his fingers into the box stand, his body rocking forward with each swing of the paddle. He let out a sigh of relief when he heard the fresh bowl of water being brought down the stairs. He pushed himself up.

Josh caught him off guard with one last swat, “You’d better be more careful this time, fish.”

Ryan carefully made his way back over to the bar. His eyes were watering from the pain of both the spanking and the continued burn of the Icy Hot. Josh set up the bowl again before stepping out of the way.

Ryan began again, lifting the bar onto his shoulders, easing back towards the bowl. He gently touched the stand with his feet, making sure he was centered correctly. He took a deep breath before he lowered himself down into the squat. He let out a slight gasp as he felt his burning ass touch the ice-cold water, but he continued through the motion. He paused at the bottom of his squat, savoring the cool sensation on his ass and balls before he pushed himself back up.

He kept a steady pace. Each repetition he lowered himself carefully into the bowl before pushing himself up again. When he reached eighteen, his legs were burning from the effort of the slow squats he was doing. His underwear was dripping at that point. The burn from the Icy Hot had cooled off to a dull sting. On his nineteenth rep, he almost sat down completely in the bowl. Ryan inhaled deeply before he let out a grunt, pushing himself back up. His legs were shaking as he lowered himself down for his last rep. He took in a sharp breath when his ass hit the front lip of the bowl, almost tipping it over. He closed his eyes, shifting backwards slightly as he dunked himself for the last time. He grunted again, using the last of his strength to push himself up. He released a long breath as he stepped forward and re-racked the bar.

“Nice work, fish. How are ya feeling?” Josh said.

Ryan smiled, “Pretty good, actually.”

“Well, the hardest part is over.” Josh pointed towards a door in the back. “You can go get cleaned up in there.”

Ryan gave a quick nod before heading off towards the showers. It was a fairly clean room. He spotted the first shower stall and stepped into it. He stripped off his briefs and turned on the cool water. He let out a long sigh as the cool water ran over his body. He grabbed a bar of soap, scrubbing off the last of the Icy Hot. Ryan smiled to himself. He had never done anything like that before, but he was glad he went through with it.

Ryan rinsed himself off before enjoying a couple more minutes under the cool water. When he stepped out of the shower he saw a towel and a change of clothes waiting for him. He smirked. Looks like he could wear clothes again. He quickly dried off and threw on the fresh underwear and shorts. He had a look at the shirt that was left for him. There was a large logo of a shark with the name “Swole Sharks” written across the front. He shook his head and laughed before pulling on the shirt. Must have made a good impression, he thought.

Ryan walked out of bathroom. Waiting outside was the rest of the gym. Josh gave him a slap on the back.

“Ya did good, fish. Welcome to the gym.” Josh said

Ryan smiled. He had a feeling he was going to like it there.

Loves: orgasm denial, edging, anal, loss of control, being dominated, mild humiliation
Limits: family, public, permanent, scat, illegal, face pics, overnight, extreme pain, blood
GrapeCreamSoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 04:59 AM   #2
jihad akoury

Talking

Woow Amazing story continue please!!

and if you want visit this thread and read mine http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=223718

jihad akoury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 04:27 PM   #3
GrapeCreamSoda

Thanks! I hadn't really planned on continuing the story any further, but if enough people are interested, I may consider it. Writing creative content isn't the easiest thing for me to do, but I did enjoy writing this one.

I'll definitely check out your story.

Loves: orgasm denial, edging, anal, loss of control, being dominated, mild humiliation
Limits: family, public, permanent, scat, illegal, face pics, overnight, extreme pain, blood
GrapeCreamSoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 05:10 PM   #4
MALEficent
Distinguished Member

Asterisk

That was awesome! If it's not a problem, continue it please!

Male/Gay/Gender Fluid/Switch

Edge counter: 100/100

Likes: humiliation, body writing, omorashi, wedgies, exercise, rules, watersports, pet play, age play, wax, sounding, roleplay, socks, ballbusting, underwear, edging, denial, spanking, socks, foot torture, messy;

Dislikes: shaving, anal, long;

Limits: public(includes pictures), truths, crossdressing, scat/puke, family, friends, permanent damage, blood

PM Dares/Rules;

Toy list.

Beast is so harsh, I prefer MALEficent.
MALEficent is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk