Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-01-2015, 03:49 PM   #1
wedgiewill

Default Fantasy come true

This is my first story. It is fiction but the names and fantasy is real.

Chapter 1
Will was not a good looking kid, he was super pale, had white hair, he wasn't fat but he was not an athlete. In his science class there was a girl he liked a lot! Her name was Emily. She was a prep so she was automatically out of his league. She was a hot brunette, she had nice tits and an amazing ass she sat next to Will. She knew he liked her so she tried being nice. One day he was showing her a funny picture he found online, when she started scrolling. He tried to take the phone, but she pulled away. She found a picture of him completely naked, it was from a few nights earlier when he was extremely drunk and his friends dared him. She instantly burst out laughing at his tiny cock. She pulled out her phone and took a picture. She handed his phone back.

Later when he got off the bus he got a text. It was the picture and a message. The message said
"you're mine now"...
Limits social suicide and family involved.
I have all sorts of male and female clothes plus diapers.
Kik: wedgiewill
wedgiewill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 01:31 PM   #2
wedgiewill

Default Chapter 2

Who is this? Will responded.
This is Emily, from science.
Emily please delete that picture.
No, I don't think I will, but if you don't do what I say I will send it to the entire school.
Emily please don't do this.
My mind I'd made up, you have sisters right? Asked Emily.
Yeah, why?
Tomorrow you need to wear one of their thongs.
Ew gross, I have gym I can't change in that!
Wear boxers over it, but if you don't wear it then I'll send the picture out. It's your choice.
Fine, why do you want me to do this? Will asked.
You'll see tomorrow.

Will snuck into his sister's room while she was at work, and he took a thong he found at the bottom of the droor, he didn't want to take one from the top in case she noticed. Will stuck the thong in his gym bag. He ate dinner did his homework and headed to bed.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:56 PM   #3
wedgiewill

Default Chapter 3

The next day I dressed how I normally would but underneath I wore a lacy black thong. I was nervous all day, but was fine. In gym I was fine because I wore boxers over the top. In science I was a wreck, all period I saw her staring at me and whispering to her friends. I had no clue what was going to happen. She got up from the lab table and walked past me. As she did she bumped into me and her hand grabbed my ass.
Oh, sorry wasn't paying attent... Wait what are you wearing!? She blurted out.
Um, pants and a shirt. I stupidly responded.
Oh, I thought I felt something under that.
You mean boxers? I asked. By now everyone was staring.
She gave me a smirk and sat down. A few minutes later I got a text that told me to go to the bathroom and pull it up so it was slightly visible if I was sitting down...
I walked to the bathroom, went pee, and pulled it up a little bit. I went back to class, and went through the rest of the period un noticed.
Old 06-03-2015, 03:10 PM   #4
DareDom

Very good concept but try and make it not just over text. Also have bigger paragraphs and stick to first person, don't keep changing!
DareDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 04:07 PM   #5

great story
please continue.
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 07:07 PM   #6
wedgiewill

Default Chapter 4

Tomorrow after school you are coming to my house. Buzzed Will's phone.
Yes ma'am he responded.
School was slow the next day, his first few blocks they were studying for finals and went over homework. Science was extremely slow especially because he was nervous for after school. After school he tested Emily to ask where she lived. All the sudden a car pulled up behind him and honked.
"Get in" yelled Emily.
Will got in the passenger seat of her cherry red convertible. She sped home and they went straight to her room. Emily threw him a blind food and told him to put it on. He did, after a few minutes he peaked a little. Emily was gathering stuff and putting it in a box. She was topless and wearing only a thing underneath. Will started to get hard when she looked over.
"I know you are peaking otherwise you wouldn't be hard. You are only making this worse." Said Emily.
" Sorry ma'am" I responded.
After a few minutes she came back over and removed the blindfold. First she put my hands next to her bed post and handcuffed me there. Then she tied my feat to each side of the bed. She pulled out a ring gag and stuck it in my mouth. She lifted my head to put the strap around. Then the worse possible thing happened, Emily pulled out a huge pink dildo with a strap on girdle.
She climbed on top of me and put the dildo in the ring. First she started our just slowly sliding the tip in and out. Soon she started going farther in sliding it in and out of my throat. I wasn't sure what was happening but I started to get hard. After a few minutes I started to feel it coming on. Before I could stop I shot a hot load all over bed sheets. She instantly burst out laughing.
" You enjoyed that? Hahaha maybe I will let my boyfriend play around with you. He isn't gay but he does what I say so."
I tried to respond but the gag wouldn't let me form words. Emily pulled out her phone and started taking pictures as I began to cry. Then Emily wiped up the cum on her finger and shoved it in my mouth , sliding it all around my tounge. It didn't taste horrible, kinda salty but the idea made me gag. Finally Emily stopped snappibgn pictures and pulled a black butt plug out of the box. She didn't even lube it up just spat on the top and slowly slid it into my ass. At first it hurt but the pain eventually lessened. Emily untied me and told me to take off my clothes since they were covered in cum.
"i guess you will just have to use mine she smirked. Emily opened her top drawer and pulled out a hot pink pair of panties and a matching bra. She put some breast forms on underneath me. She said they wee from the drama department at school. After I was dressed in her hot pink under clothes she grabbed a pair is sports shorts and a t shirt. She tossed them at me and as I went to out them on she took more pictures. I tried to complain but she told me to stop whining or thighs would get a lot worse. She put my clothes in a bag and told me to walk home. I figure I could just change as soon as I left her house but then I noticed she was following me. After a 4 mile walk home and multiple close calls including a neighboor I finally made it home and stripped off the pathetic outfit...
Old 06-06-2015, 08:52 AM   #7
wedgiewill

Default Chapter 5

The next week was average. Emily hadn't been talking to me much, which I wasn't sure if that was good or bad. Finally on Friday Emily told me after school to meet her by the girls locker room. I'm not going to lie I was excited to see her again. After school I headed down. I saw Emily with the soccer team. They were all looking at her phone and laughing. I walked over and they all burst out laughing. That's when I realized what happened.
"seriously that is not fair!"
"we never made rules. Today the soccer coach is out so you are our toy for the rest of practice." Said Emily.
The girls grabbed me and dragged me into the locker room. My clothes were ripped off. They put my in an old stall with a do not use sign on the front. I looked in and it was filled with crap and piss. I tried to flush it but it didn't work. That when I felt my Hans being pulled around the toilet bowl. They hand cuffed me to the toilet and dropped the key in.
"well unlock you if you can get the key" said one of the girls....
Old 06-06-2015, 01:22 PM   #8
Nerdwedgie

I really like this story please continue
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 03:01 PM   #9
wedgiewill

Default Chapter 6

The first bob was the hardest. I opened my mouth aimed for the key and went in. My mouth was instantly filled with piss and crap. It stuck to my teeth. I closed my mouth to see if I had the key and bit a chunk of turd. I pulled back fast spitting everywhere. I looked in and the key was no where to be seen. It must have sunk I thought. I went in for a second Bob. I felt around with my chin. I had the key pinned the key down with my chin. I reached in and got the key. I pulled out and spat it onto the floor and yelled for help. The girls came in and burst out laughing. They laughed saying they promised to unlock me but not when. Then Emily came over. Sat on my overturned face and started to pee. It filled my mouth and got all over my face and hair. I was going to spit it out but it kept coming so I swallowed. Then the worst possible thing happened. I got hard in from of all the girls. Emily un cuffed me. Walked me over to the showers. She turned on the cold water and left. I took a shower. When I was done I walked out. There was a g string and a black matching bra. I put it on. The girls came in and they handed me 2 more thongs. I put them on. All the sudden I was grabbed by the waistband and hoisted onto a shower hook. I screamed, heard laughter and then a door closing...
Old 06-06-2015, 04:06 PM   #10
slaveboy 95

Absolutely amazing
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post2356529
slaveboy 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 08:41 AM   #11
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

This is a really good story
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 01:33 PM   #12
goodgirl5

I love this story, but i would like it more if you didn't switch from third person to first person
goodgirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 08:19 AM   #13
wedgiewill

Default Chapter 7

I hung there in excruciating pain, the thongs digging deep into my ass hole. I knew what I had to do, I started swinging back and forth. I got faster and farther with each second, the pain was horrible the thongs were going back and forth rubbing my ass raw. Finally the thongs tore, and I fell to the ground. I quickly got up, and ran to the door. I was scared to look outside since i was naked, and in the girls locker room. That is when I saw a note on top of my clothes right outside the door. The note read.
"Will, I know you enjoyed today, me and the rest of the girls saw your raging boner. If you want more come to my house at 6 tonight. Or I could show everyone your picture? Your choice..."
I looked at the clock, it was 5:48, and she lived about a half hour walk from the school. I took off running, I passed a janitor and he yelled at me for being in the school after 4, but I didn't stop. I knew I had to get there in time...
I turned the corner onto her block, sweat dripping down off my face. I barged through her gate, and slammed my knuckles into the door.
A few moments later the door opened, I looked up and there stood Emily in a black leather one piece with a huge v neck that exposed almost down to her belly button, gloves up to her elbows, and leather boots up to her mid thighs. I walked in the door mouth dropped, and that is when I saw in her hand a strap on dildo...

Advertisements
Kink Talk