Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-03-2015, 03:39 AM   #1
sparklystar

Post Bad Luck

One

“Laura, Laura,” a voice called. Laura flicked her plait over her shoulder and followed it to glance behind her. Her fellow companion strode off leaving her behind. She rolled her eyes when she saw the person who was approaching her.

“Hi Kiera,” she said monotone staring at the perky blonde girl in front of her. Kiera was 5’9” with an arse like a balloon and tits as large as Everest. She had pure long blonde hair to her waist and was stick thin. The perfect model.
Kiera linked arms with Laura and dragged her out the college gates. Laura wondered what Kiera wanted. Laura and Kiera were not friends. In fact there were on such opposite ends of the scale they were tiny push away from being sworn enemies. “I hear your brother is home this weekend,” Kiera said. And there it was. The reason. Her brother.

Louis was four years older than Laura. They looked similar. Louis had short brown hair that fell across his face to the left, blue eyes and was 6’1”. He was skinny but extremely muscly. Laura had the same trademark blue eyes and brown hair except hers was shoulder length and wavy. She was 5’8” and skinny. Which always surprised people when they found out the truth about the siblings.

“Adopted brother,” Laura said calmly. “But yes he is,” she said. Laura had been adopted by Louis’s parents when she was 6, her own mother having died in a fire, and the similarities between the two siblings always made people assume they were blood-related.

Kiera just ignored the statement about adoption. “Well I was wondering, seeing as he’s a famous agent if he would sign me up with his modelling agency,” Kiera said batting her long eyelashes at Laura. Laura glanced at her out the corner of her eye. Louis hated Kiera almost as much as Laura did, there was no way he would but Laura didn’t have the heart to be blunt about it.

“Well Kiera, currently he’s on a two month break and isn’t actually recruiting right now but I’ll let him know you’re thinking of a modelling career and who knows…” Laura started explaining putting a fake smile on her face, “maybe he’ll contact you.” She couldn’t help but keep the satisfaction of knowing more than Kiera did out of her voice.

Kiera pouted. “But I really need an agent like now,” she said her voice twinged with annoyance. “I mean now college is finished, I want to go straight into it,” she said. She faked an extra big friendly smile. “I’m sure if Louis met me, spoke to me, I could convince him to hire me. Please let me come home with you and see him,” she said. Laura snorted.

“No, it’s family only. He’s not going to want to be bombarded with sluts like you,” Laura said pushing the girl off her and climbing onto her bus home. Laura took her usual seat next to Ryan, her next door neighbour and class partner for literally everything. The bus pulled away and Ryan and Laura couldn’t help but chuckle at Kiera’s furious face that was glaring at them.

Ryan looked like he could be part of the Mason-Evans family. He was shorter than the other two at 5’4” but had similar blue eyes and same shade of brown hair that stuck up all over. He was skinny and spent so much time at Laura and Louis’s house he might as well have been part of the family. However he was just Laura’s best friend.

“Sorry for ditching you but I couldn’t stay with Kiera there,” he said turning to face Laura. Laura nodded. She understood why. Kiera had been flirting with him for the past four weeks trying to get him to go out with her. “What did she want?” he asked. Laura rolled her eyes and Ryan knew it was Kiera just being her usual self.

“Wanted Louis to sign her to his modelling books,” she said in disgust. “As if. Louis hates her for the bullying she put me through in the first three years of school together,” Laura said. Ryan nodded and acknowledged the girl across the aisle from them. The pair, although not in with the ‘it’ crowd, were popular with everyone. If you ever needed a friendly face, shoulder to cry on or just a break from a friend who was annoying you – Ryan and Laura would be there for you with a smile, a game to play, or just a chat. Laura followed Ryan’s gaze to Sarah. She was staring into space towards them both. “Sarah, you alright?” Laura asked, pushing her own problems aside for a moment.
Sarah blinked and looked at them. “Yeah, I’m just a bit sad. This is the last time the three of us will take this journey home and… well the last time I’ll see you two. Thanks for everything you’ve done this year and all the other years,” she said getting up at her stop and embracing them. “I won’t forget what you’ve told me.” Laura and Ryan smiled and waved at her as she got off.

Laura turned back to Ryan. “It’s true though,” Ryan said after a while. “I mean they are all heading off to university after exams and then there’s us two. Heading to your brother’s performing arts college,” he said.

Laura nodded. She was so proud of her brother. After leaving school Louis had joined a talent agency as a scout, hated the way they treated their clients and set up his own. He’d then started a performing arts school to train those in the agency further so that they had the perfect desirable skills needed for their chosen career. It was only on its second year but lots of the students had already been involved in various productions and shows outside of the school. He’d done a lot for himself in a four years.

The bus slowed down and the pair got off the bus and watched it pull away. There opposite the bus stop were their adjoining houses and standing on the pavement outside Laura’s… Louis. Laura smiled and sprinted across the road closely followed by Ryan. Louis lifted Laura into his arms and hugged her. They embraced for a moment and the Louis put her back down. He turned to Ryan and the pair did their strange handshake. Laura rolled her eyes.

“Hey sis,” Louis finally said.

Likes: body writing, humiliation, role/petplay, bondage, spankings, submission, vibrators, hidden public, pee holding

Dislikes: ice, ageplay, messy, line writing, semi-public

Limits: piss play, scat, pics/cam, needles, blood, illegal, family/friends, public, cum eating/play, icy hot, wax, permanent, enemas

Toys
sparklystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 01:48 AM   #2
EvaWindborn

Very well written, I'll definitely be following this one as it develops. C:
EvaWindborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 04:07 PM   #3
cloudness
getDare Sweetheart

I agree, I like how this story is going, so far! Keep up the good work.

Advertisements
Kink Talk