Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-21-2018, 12:47 AM   #1
msp1006

Nuclear Caution! Intense! Ballbusting beer drinking & smoking dare

Ok, so I just played this game. I just came up with it. You will need a timer, apple in a sock, rope, a drink, and something to smoke. (Cigarette/weed/vape) Start with your balls tied up.

First go into the bathroom. Get your balls between the toilet seat and lid. Sit up straight and put as much of your weight on your nuts as you can take. Start the timer, for every ten seconds your sitting on your balls is how many swallows you get per drink of beer (or water or soda). Next light a cigarette/joint/vape something to smoke. Every hit of the cig/J/vape is another hit to the balls with the apple in a sock. Each hit is cumulative. Meaning the first hit of the cig is one hit to the balls, the second hit of the cig is two hits on the balls ect, ect. Now the fun starts. every drink of beer doubles the hits to your balls, remember you only get to swallow the number of seconds you sat on your balls per drink. For example, I sat on my balls for 23 seconds, so I get two swallows per drink. The hits will add up quick. The rules are simple, you must take three hits of whatever you are smoking between drinks. If you swallow more than the allowed number of times you do your doubled number of hits then double that number and hit your balls that many times and continue smoking/drinking.

After playing with 2 beers I hit my balls 598 times total. So be careful and have fun!

Likes: ballbusting, edging, chastity, denial, naked pics with risk of exposure, piss drinking, nipple torture, small penis humiliation

Limits: scat, blood, permanent, family, public

Toys: household objects
msp1006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:47 AM   #2
kr424791

kr424791 I'd be happy to bust your balls.
kr424791 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
420, ballbusting, cbt, drinking, smoking