Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-11-2017, 06:44 PM   #1
Computergeek357

Default Interesting dare for the exibitionists

I did this one yesterday for someone, it is not as easy as it sounds. The dare was this. Decide on an amount of time first. The time given to me was 20 minutes. After you decide on the time you go for a drive. Start this dressed. When you begin set your stopwatch for that time. Everytime the timer sounds you stop and remove a piece of clothing wherever you are. (in case your wondering, it is easy at first) After taking off the piece, you must open your door and place it on the ground and take a picture. You must leave and and restart the timer and drive off. You can vary it and stop when you want. I ended up going all the way. Let me know if you try it.

Not Interested: Scat, bodily harm

Snap: Daremeiwill
Computergeek357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:51 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

I did not do this while driving, but did basically the same thing while walking.
The timer set for 10 minutes, the park was lightly occupied, and only saw 15 people.
When i got down to my 10 minutes in a pink thong, I was not required to walk naked.
Nerve wracking but exciting!
Yes i was seen in various stages of undress.

The clothing came off in this order shoes, socks, top, skirt, cami, boy cut panties, flowered panties, then finally the bra, a ten mute walk with just a thong. Now ten minutes of laying naked on back with the clothing a few steps away, this was for another dare.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:49 PM   #3
amaster

I like this and will have to try it. Would you include any edging or task ideas to this?
amaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:03 AM   #4
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Do you drop an article of clothing at intervals until you just can't go on for one reason of another. Then do you go back and retrieve them before going back home?

I pictured this traveling down an interstate highway. The return trip would be going back on the other side so you would have to make some switchbacks to collect them. Even if this were done on city streets you would need to switch back to be on the correct side of the street or exit the car to cross and get it.

So I imagine traveling to a far off location for business or pleasure. You have estimated the time of travel. Divide that by the number of arrivals (plus or minus 1 or 2). Drop at this intervals. If you have a safe place to stop once you get there then arrive undressed. Otherwise put on clothing somewhere near your destination. The second set of clothing might be in the trunk/boot of the car.

On the way home (maybe a week or weekend later)start undressed as you arrived. Do whatever switchbacks are needed to reaccquire your clothes. You have to decide how long to search for each one. Someone or the rain may have taken it away? How important is having that shirt when you arrive home?

Would you risk leaving a chastity key?
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to [email protected] for this post:
Old 08-14-2017, 05:40 PM   #5
Computergeek357

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Do you drop an article of clothing at intervals until you just can't go on for one reason of another. Then do you go back and retrieve them before going back home?

I pictured this traveling down an interstate highway. The return trip would be going back on the other side so you would have to make some switchbacks to collect them. Even if this were done on city streets you would need to switch back to be on the correct side of the street or exit the car to cross and get it.

So I imagine traveling to a far off location for business or pleasure. You have estimated the time of travel. Divide that by the number of arrivals (plus or minus 1 or 2). Drop at this intervals. If you have a safe place to stop once you get there then arrive undressed. Otherwise put on clothing somewhere near your destination. The second set of clothing might be in the trunk/boot of the car.

On the way home (maybe a week or weekend later)start undressed as you arrived. Do whatever switchbacks are needed to reaccquire your clothes. You have to decide how long to search for each one. Someone or the rain may have taken it away? How important is having that shirt when you arrive home?

Would you risk leaving a chastity key?

It would depend on how daring you are. When I was dared to do this she actually drove around so it varied from busy places in an alley to remote roads also I did not get to retrieve them after

Not Interested: Scat, bodily harm

Snap: Daremeiwill
Computergeek357 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk