Old 11-08-2017, 07:28 PM   #196
Bishyguy

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Depend I rather tie up a women and be tied up by a man

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum whenever I want and swallow it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you -Be ties up and receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you - Option number 1

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Have mine worshipped. I hate feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed -Throat fucked for an hour

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO -Mmmm can I chose both?

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else’s

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball them

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Tied doggy and fucking the ass by strap one and cocks

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Option 1 sounds better

Likes CBT, cross dressing, being talked down to, bladder control, icy hot, ice cubes , anal, urine drinking, hidden public, denial, joi, cei, edging

Limits Face pics, public exposed, scat, and blood

Toys 8”dildo, small plugs, inflatable plug, paddle, home made humbler and other house hold items

PM Dares Please humiliate me

Kik cbtlover32

I will wear my butt plug for x hours (be sensible please)
Bishyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:13 AM   #197
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
I'd rather be teased lol though it would be really hot to have a guy begging for me lol
2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Swallow it all lol hate the taste but i don't wanna only once a year!
3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
I love both scenarios! but i have to pick being fucked lol as long as it doesnt cause me medical issues haha
4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
I want sex with anyone i want lol I can imagine the guys im super into would be very generous lol ;D
5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
Have them worshipped, im not into feet but i dunn curr if other people are
Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Be used for 12 hours lol
6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
hot wax isnt near as bad as whipping! it stings for the half second it takes for the wax to cool...then its really satisfying to pull off lol
7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
worshipping a couple lol it's along the lines of a fantasy that i have lol
8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
mine, i hate cum but my own isnt so gross for some reason
9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
i guess snowball
10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
tied doggy!
Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
I'd violate a limit

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:23 AM   #198
dienaar93

Be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
cum any time I wish

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Tied up and fucked but can't stopt whoever is fucking me

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
worshipping them definitly :P

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Hard choice, being used as a slave i guess

can it be both please? :P

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship a couple

Not a fan of cum eating, but i guess my own...

Hard choice rahter snowballing i guess?

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Both please :P Tied up spread Eagle would be more fitted I guess

If I had a SO, prob the second one (A)
Likes: Pain: clothespins, candle wax, cbt | Humiliation bodywriting, ballgag, verbal | Exhibitionism: omegle, semipublic, pictures, videos, cam | Pleasure play: Edging, JOI, Anal | Bondage |Creative dares

Dislike: writing lines, cornertime, severe pain, cum eating, wedgie, piss play

Limits: Illegal stuff, Scat, public & family/friends, permanent damage

Items: Magicwand vibrator, controllable prostate massager (Lovesense 2), dildo, ball gag, candless, rope, clothes pegs, sounds.
dienaar93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:34 PM   #199
willit
Distinguished Member

tie someone up and tease them

cum anytime

be blindfolded

be dominant and worshipped

have feet worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed.
throat fucked for an hour.

whipped

tied up and watch

my own

I think tied up doggy style

chastity and watch

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90201
willit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:24 PM   #200
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I would rather be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I will say once a year.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you I would rather receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I would rather pick my partner. I mean as long as my limits continue to be followed

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? I guess have my feet worshipped. Neither really interest me though

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed I think I will do throat fucked.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax sounds more fun

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Worshiping a couple could be interesting.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? I think someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Ehhh I guess as long as it is clean feet I would rather just lick the cum up quick

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? I will go spread eagle.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Oh this is hard. I think I will have to go with violate a limit, humiliation, and deepthroating.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:11 PM   #201
SleepingOnAMoon

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

3: tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: tied and have hot wax dripped on you

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)

8: someone else's

9: snowball them

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

Scenario 2: they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Contact Info/Toys
SleepingOnAMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:59 PM   #202
Born2BaSissy

Tied up and teased

Cum any time i want

Tied up snd fucked

Oh definitely give up complete control and worship them

Worship feet

Not fair! i pick throat fucked, but i want both

Tied and whipped

Worship a couple

Eat my own

Lick their feet

Tied doggy style

Get humiliated and deep throat
Born2BaSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:05 PM   #203
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

tied up and teased
cum when i want
receive oral
sex with whoever i want
worship
used as a slave
hot wax
worship a couple
my own
lick
tied doggy and fucked
violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:59 PM   #204
Saturn
Account Banned

1. Would depend on the gender. Would probably be teased by a man and would tease a woman.
2. Would no doubt swallow for anytime orgasms, don’t want to lose hold of them, lol.
3. Would pick oral, since fucking involves a chance of anal.
4. Being worshiped sounds fun, would pick it.
5. Again, i have a soft spot for being worshiped, so i would pick it again.
6. Whipping for sure. Never tried it, want to.
7. Would worship a couple, seems more exciting than just watching.
8. Would eat my own cum because i know what i eat and what it will possibly taste like.
9. Would eat cum off feet, snowballing is too overkill for me.
10. Getting cum over me seems good compared to my ass being destroyed. Would pick it.
Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 06:32 PM   #205
subhub12

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied Up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum any time and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Blindfolded ...

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you They are in complete control

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship Feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed 12 hours

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot Wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Tied up and forced to watch

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Either whatever they want

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Lick off feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Tied Doggy Style

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Tied and made to watch
subhub12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:56 AM   #206
subGanymede

Given the choice, i'd rather be tied up and teased.

Guess i'm not gonna have to worry about proteins ever again.

With trustworthy cover, the second option sounds like way more fun. If on my own, the first one wins.

Easily number 2. The first one is simply unpleasant. For the second one you simply need to get people you're into and want dom to want to fuck you.

Worship feet, i don't like for mine to be touched

Option number one would absolutely kill me. Don't have the oral skills for throatfucking. Being used as a slave, there's a chance that i actually get to live.

Hot wax. There, you can actually pick candles that don't cause serious injuries. Getting whipped just sounds unpleasant.

The first one simply sounds like fun. Number two is shit.

My own.

Licking cum off feet.

Getting fucked. Don't really get off on anal alone, the first scenario is even less interesting.

They used for a single person is confusing o.o
Both scenarios aren't doing anything for me, but i suppose option one is more pleasant.

Twin Blades!
Likes & limits~
Them's the stats: 20yo 174cm 74Kg SL 109 MR 10 Pro 66 Gold 3 Silver Elite
subGanymede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:08 AM   #207
Caius1

1: Rather tied up and teased

2: Cum anytime and swallow

3: Receive oral while blindfolded

4: I fuck who I want but they are in control

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: Don't have experience in throatfuck so I'll take the slavery. Also I'm somewhat interested to try that

6: Hot wax. Wax play is my kink

7: Worship a couple

8: Eat someone else's cum

9: Snowball them

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

Scenario 2: They'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Likes: Edging, (semi) public, cum play, pee (not drinking large amounts)
No: Scat, hard pain, vomit, blood, cross dressing
Caius1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 06:31 PM   #208
Viral

I'd rather be tied up and teased.

That's a tough call, but I'd probably choose to be able to cum once per year.

Blindfolded and oral.

Sex with anyone I want.

Neither, I don't have a foot fetish.

Slave for 12 hours.

Hot wax.

Tied up and made to watch.

My own.

Neither.

Fucked in the ass.

Chastity + Forced to watch.

Hey there! I'm Viral, and I'm a submissive MtF girl in her 20's! Feel free to PM me dares!

Likes:: Diapers, verbal humiliation, panties, feminization, femdom, pee desperation, public humiliation (minor - not major), chastity, furry stuff, cuck, censored porn.

Dislikes:: Messing, wedgies, pain, public nudity, anal, spanking.

Toys: "Training" Diapers, AB/DL Diapers, diaper boosters/stuffers, CB-3000s chastity cage, 100+ panties in all styles, Hitachi wand.
Viral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:16 PM   #209
Jane4pain

[QUOTE=xxxFetlifexxx;2576424]A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

Depends on my mood, likely tie someone else

Seallow

Get fucked

Anyone I want

My feet worshipped

12 hours

Tied and whipped

Tied up and mafe to watch

Own

Neither lol

Doggy style

forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum

Likes: bondage,edging/denial, pain, light humiliation, torment, short dares, forced orgasms, bondage under clothes, predicament bondage.

Dislikes/ soft limits: cold, semi-public, deepthroat, messy
Hard Limits: family/friends, illegal, full public, scat, photos.

Toys: lots of rope, paddles, clamps, canes, cuffs, dildos (small to too big), plugs, vibrator, gag, tens with accessories (pads and insertables) inflatable vibrating plug and dildo, pussy hook, hard points.
Jane4pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:23 PM   #210
smokegirl

rather be tied up
i guess this question is for boys haha
i mean i would enjoy both things
first one again
i hate feet, so feet worshipped
slave for 12 hours
tied and wax
worship a couple
again for boys i guess
dont know what snowball means
tied up spread eagle

second one
smokegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth