Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-03-2017, 11:27 AM   #166
Felix645
Distinguished Member

1 Be tied up.

2 Only cum once a year, brave call I know

3 Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it

4 You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

5 Worship feet

Scenario 1 be used as a slave for 12 hours.

6 Tied and whipped.

7 be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

8 My own.

9 Lick cum off someone's feet

10 Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

Scenario 2 I'll go for option 1.

Likes , Dislikes , Limits, Toys

My PM dares

Felix645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:05 PM   #167
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you sex with anyone, worship and controlled orgasms

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? have feet worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Slave for 12 hours
6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? doggystyle and ass fucked

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. the first option

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have [/QUOTE]
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:31 PM   #168
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum any time and swallow. Oh, well. Gulp away, I guess.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. I'll take the oral on this one.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you. The first one, sex worshiping who I want.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? I'll do the worshipping.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed. I'll take the 12 hours, even though it could still involve the first one, of course.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? I'll take the whipping.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO? Worship the couple.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? I'll eat someone else's.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball them.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Tied up and fucked.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. If I cheated on my SO, I deserve and will willingly take the first one.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:07 AM   #169
DanB258
Distinguished Member

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tease them

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Either sounds good

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Has sex with anyone I want but I worship them

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freedThroat fucked

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?A toughie but I think whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SOWorship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? both, but I suppose someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?Cum off their feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?Have them ejaculate over me

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. deepthroat 5 other guys

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 11:25 PM   #170
Bubblei

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up and teased .. im always submissive in my fantasies lol

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum any time i wish (of course)

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking youooh .. daang lol .. fucked and helpless cos that sounds really hot

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you oh .. well i mean i dont want to wOrship the person but .. okay the first one

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? i dont have a foot fetish at all! Hard one lol um worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed if by slave they mean sex slave .. hmdhk i dont know i really wouldnt like being face fucked at all. . May be stupid buut slave

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? woah i havent had either .. whiippedd?

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO oh nah, worship a couple.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? someone elses BUT ONLY because ive never done that before

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
I had to search up snowballing . Snowball them i gguess
10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? .. fucked in the ass maybe. Well im not sure id be able to take it but its like a fantasy

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. gasp id leave him . If i really have to choose.. i dont know haha thats so bad .. deepthroat the 5 guys n all those

Iffy But Interested > Anal (im not very experienced yet), cumming (I've.. never had an orgasm haha so please no dares like "cum now"), enemas, toothpaste, spanking

Dislikes > Extreme nipple torture, cramping enemas, punishments that involve no touching, hanging wedgies

Limits > drink piss, scat eating, full public, family, friends, cam

F 19 ... .. B cup
Bubblei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 03:38 AM   #171
subsam

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
- tied up and teased myself

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
- cum anytime and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
- blindfold (both sound pretty good to me )

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
- i have to worship them

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
- worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
- 12 hours please

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
- hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
- worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
- my own

- snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
- strapons and cocks please

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
- only fair she gets to fuck too

------------------------------------
KIK = sammitour . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . . . . . . fetlife = sammitour
------------------------------------

my ama

Please degrade me on Kik.

dick code
subsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 02:57 PM   #172
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

1) Both of these are great choices, and I love both, but I would have to say tied up and teased.

2) I will take cumming any time and swallowing it all, as I enjoy doing that anyway.

3) Quite frankly, I don't see the difference between a male blowjob and a female, so... This choice really just boils down to dominant or submissive. Again, I like both choices. but I think I would rather be tied up and fucked without being able to stop them.

4) I will go with sex with anyone I want but they get to control my orgasms. This is a huge fantasy of mine, so...

5) Just... Ew... I guess because I don't like feet I would rather have my own worshipped.

S1) Wow, this choice is somewhat difficult... Personally, though, knowing my own limits, I couldn't take being deepthroated, I would vomit forever. So, I guess slave for 12 hours.

6) I don't much care for pain, but I don't think wax play would be very fun for me, and I do like the thought of being whipped.

7) Watching someone else fuck my boyfriend, because... Well... Fantasies? Also, because I would hate being forced to serve another couple.

8) I've eaten my own cum, so I think someone else's.

9) I had to look this one up. Knowing that I want nothing to do with feet, though... However, snowballing just sounds disgusting. I guess... Licking cum off of someone's feet? Now please excuse me as I go gag in the toilet...

10) I will go with being tied up doggy style and fucked in the ass. Both choices sound amazing, the first one being much more humiliating, but quite frankly... One would get me some action.

S2) I had half a mind to completely ignore this one and not answer it. Both options are horrific and if I did something as bad as cheating on them I would most likely deserve either one. However, as stated above, I can't deepthroat. Therefore, I would have to go with they get to have sex with whoever they want while I am chastised and forced to watch.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 12:15 AM   #173
Ramasover

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it or being tied up and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get any pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deep throat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:49 PM   #174
steve101
getDare Devil

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:10 AM   #175
Feetguy77

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up & teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. - cum anytim

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you - blindfolded

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you - worship them & have sex with anyone

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed - be used as a slave

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? - hot wax dripped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO - worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? - eat my own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? - lick cum off feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? - tied and fucked

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. - watch SO & lover
Feetguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:08 PM   #176
Golden_Throw

Tied up and teased

Cum any time I wish, I already always eat my cum.

Tied up and be fucked. I am really submissive so I would enjoy this. Plus, I am Bi anyways.

First one. I want the ability to chose who has sex with me.

I don't care for feet, but I'll think I would rather have my feet worshipped.

If I get turned into a slave, they are just going to throat fuck me for 12 hours.

Hot wax. I have never had hot wax but I think it would hurt less.

I would rather be a cuck than 3rd wheel.

Someone else's

Other people'so saliva is just gross. I will go with the feet.

Spread Eagle. My ass is very tight.

I would much rather be humiliated than be in chastity.

19 Trans Woman

Currently locked up until December 1st.
Golden_Throw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 05:44 PM   #177
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. I'd rather be tied up and teased, sounds like fun to me.

2. Even though cum eating is one of my (soft) limits I'd rather cum when I want and swallow it when I do. It'd definitely put me off a bit but just once a year is too hard to handle.

3. Blindfolded and receive oral because oral's "oral" right? Seem's less risky then the other option anyway.

4. Have sex with anyone I want and worship them easily. Sounds like a typical sub fantasy to me hehe.

5. Worship feet

Scenario 1: Throat fucked as at least I'd know what I'm getting into. My submissive side would be tempted by the 12 hour deal but I doubt captors are too repsectful of limits.

6. Tied and whipped as I think the pain would be less...maybe.

7. Worship a couple (I'm single anyway)

8. Someone else's cum as I know mine tastes horrible

9. Snowball them as well...when am I going to get the chance again lol.

10. Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you and I'd probably enjoy it too

Scenario 2: They'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Except for the deepthroating but that sounds like (scary) fun.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:45 PM   #178
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx View Post

rather be tied up and teased

cum anytime I wish

be blindfolded

[COLOR="red"] have sex with anyone I want [\COLOR]

have my feet worshipped

I am unsure if being a slave mean non sexual slave or sexual ...if it means non sexual then I would be a slave for 12 hours if not then be freed after throat fuck

I think hot wax dripped

I don't know really

not going to eat a stranger's cum[/ COLOR]

[ COLOR="red"] ejaculate I think ..gross though

Feel free to PM me any questions you have
I WOULD never. Cheat ..but I think I'll pick the first choice
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:12 PM   #179
BetaCuck

I would rather be tied up and teased

I would rather cum only once a year and not have to swallow

I would prefer being tied up and fucked, but not being able to stop who is fucking me

I would rather be able to have sex with anyone I want, with them being in complete control of my orgasms while i worship them.

I would rather worship feet

I would rather be throat fucked for an hour non stop and take as much cum as possible to be freed

I would rather be tied and whipped

I would rather be tied up and made to watch someone fuck my SO

I would rather eat someone else's cum

I would rather lick cum off someone's feet

I would rather be tied up spread eagle while a group of males and females ejaculate all over me

I would rather be tied up and put into chastity while watching my SO fuck someone else
Toys: Chastity cage

What I want is not important
BetaCuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:27 PM   #180
That_Guy_again

Tied up and teased, two of my loves

Cum when I wish, even though it is a dislike, I could drum up the horniness to eat it.

The power of lacking information is huge, would go for the former.

Have sex with whomever I want. I'd love to be able to worship someone.

Not generally a feet man but worshipping > worshipped.

Given the option 1 would happen in 2, I would go with 2.

Whipped, like the naughty boy I am.

Would rather be a cuck preferably tied up.

Hard question probably someone else's, I would have the post orgasm loss of horniness.

The former, never heard of the latter.

Being ejaculated on by many females might actually be a fantasy now. The males can supplement them.

The former, I love being teased.

Note, I have been locked out of my old kik account for a while. If anyone on GD had me on kik, please send me a message and I will send you my new kik.
That_Guy_again is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth