Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-15-2017, 05:02 PM   #151
motmot13131313
Distinguished Member

Default My answers

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up always

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum any time, often eat it anyway

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Both but if i must decide the first

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

1st one is a dream anyway!

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? ewww, 2nd

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Both please but 1st if i must pick

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? think the first i dont like heat

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO 1st

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? 2nd

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? 2nd

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? 1st

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. 2nd
Discord is Gooner666#5598
Hangouts is [email protected]

Likes: O-denial, Edging, Xdressing, being dominated, bladder desperation, semi-public, exhib, mild cbt or humiliation, teasing with pics from femdoms

hard limits: scat, drinking pee, risky public, extreme cbt, fire, wax, social suicide,

Toys: fem clothes, lipstick, clothespins, shoelace

dont live alone may delay dares
motmot13131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 08:17 PM   #152
Bball11

[QUOTE=xxxFetlifexxx;2576424]A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

Ooo definitely tie me up and tease me

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

I like cumming too much so cum when I want but eat it all

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Blindfolded and receive

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Dominate and use me all day long!

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Slave for 12 hours

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Worship a couple (I like this one!)

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?

My own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

Lick it off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Tough one. I'd like to take it in the ass but being spread eagle and able to watch them cum on me sounds humiliating and fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Violate a limit, humiliate me, and rape my mouth

Loves: HUMILIATION, humbler, crossdressing, butt plugs, discipline, cbt, forced cum eating, self bondage and so much more! I am easily embarrassed and my ultimate fantasy is being at the complete mercy of another. I am straight so anything that forces me to experience humiliating thrills to the contrary is a personal favorite (forced bi, cum eating, anal, etc)

Limits: blood, knives, sounding, family, scat, other people, public, social suicide
Bball11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 04:59 AM   #153
Noodles

Rather be tied
2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Cum anytime
Receive oral
I would rather worship than be worshiped
Worship feet
Used for the 12 hours
Hot wax
7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship a couple
My own
Snowball
10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Ass fucked
Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Get violated and humiliated
Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:58 AM   #154
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Hmm this is a tough one I guess I would go with be a slave to them for 12 hours, and hope they aren't feeling evil and throat fuck me as part of me being their slave.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:07 AM   #155
ButtPlay3

1. Tied up and teased.

2. Cum any time I wish but have to swallow it all.

3. Be blindfolded and receive oral.

4. Have sex with anyone I want, but they control my orgasms and I have to worship them.

5. Have my feet worshipped.

Scenario 1: Be used as a slave for twelve hours.

6. Tied up and whipped.

7. Worship a couple.

8. Eat my own cum.

9. Lick cum off of someone's feet.

10. Can I choose both? :P

Scenario 2: Violate a limit, get humiliated and deepthroat five guys.

Loved this list <3
ButtPlay3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:08 AM   #156
qnsfwalt

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Anytime I want and swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you They are in control.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Throat fucked for an hour

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?Someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball them

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Deepthroat 5 other guys
qnsfwalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:26 AM   #157
guynumber12

Tied up and teased of course

Cum anytime

Tied up and fucked

Sex with anyone I want

Worship feet

Throat fucked

Tied and whipped

Worship a couple

Someone else's

Lick cum off someone's feet

Tied up spread eagle and ejaculated over

Deepthroat 5 other guys

Likes : Anal, Edging, Light pain, Eating Cum, Gunging, Pies to the face, Messy, Wegies

Dislikes : Webcam, Public

Limits facepictures

PM Messy and I will pour something messy over me
PM Eat It and I will eat my own cum
guynumber12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:40 AM   #158
HumpBunny

I am personally not a fan of immobilization, but lately, I've thought more about how wonderful it could be to tie someone else up, so definitely the second option. I'd love to just lightly run my hands all over and have all the time in the world to explore at my own pace.

Oh dude, let me swallow. I can't give that up.

Uhm, I dislike not being in control of my limbs, so definitely the first. Also, oral is oral is oral, right?

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominated, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Sex with anyone that I choose. I don't feel comfortable with the second. I mean, that could be anyone. And with my luck, someone awful!

If you're wearing boots??? Let me at them. If you're talking bare feet, I'll take a little worshipping, thank you!

Throat fucked! Pretty please haha. I definitely shouldn't like it that much, but here we are.

Whipped, yes. Wax, no. Ties, no. Uhm, whipped on tip toes, maybe? Trying to think of something similarly "unpleasant".

Let me worship a couple!! I love being a voyeur (in a consensual context, always).

Mine!

I'm a girl, so I don't think I can snowball anyone (if it's what I'm thinking it is?), but, uhm. I dont think off a bare foot, but off a shoe? Absolutely. (I think what I'm discovering is that there's less I like about feet, and more that I just love shoes lol!)

Yall. Cum on me. Please. It's a serious desire.

All "kink play" goes out the window when something like that happens. If there was a serious flaw in a relationship and the other person reacted like this, I'd be gone. Bye bye.

Favorites: humiliation, edging, control
Dislikes: hot/cold temperature play, orgasm denial
Limits: wax, cam, full face, body writing, public, permanent, social suicide
HumpBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 02:29 PM   #159
GMF

Default Decisions decisions

Tied up and teased

cum any time and swallow

tied and fucked

anyone I want.... Emma Watson as my domme, yes PLEEEEASE :P

worship feet

used as a slave

never tried wax, would be interesting

worship a couple

my own

cum from feet

ejaculate.... but if it was women only with strapons then i'd choose that

tied and in chastity, I love chastity :P
GMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:49 AM   #160
foutre cheri

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Both??

Snapchat: foutre_cheri

In denial until 3/6/18

PM Dares

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits

My Rules

I am not looking for a master/Dom
I am not looking for a slave
I don't have any toys
foutre cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:25 PM   #161
CallMeNat

Tied up please

Anytime

I'd like both, but I'd prefer the second one

I'd rather be controlled

Have mine be worshipped. I don't really care for feet.

I'll take the hour of throat fucking

Tied and whipped

I'd be the third wheel of the threesome

Someone else's

Okay probably feet for this one

Doggy and fucked please

The first one sounds good.

kik: NatWilder44
I'd love to talk about kink and/or get a little verbal abuse
CallMeNat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:45 PM   #162
Eus

I like both, so best would be to switch

I would cum and swallow

Beeing fucked until he is finished

I would be please to give over controll of my orgasms

I would do the feet worshipping, hopefully to a smelly group of feet

Let's do the full 12 hours than

I would go for the whipping

Worship a couple

Someone else's please

Snowball!

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?I would love them to cum over me

Likes: nippleplay, bondage, wetting, humiliation, cum, spit, feet, sneakers, piss, body writing, playing games, switch
Limits: public, social, facepics, public, poo, heavy pain, diapers, ball torture, xdressing, anal, cam, blackmail
pm dares
bdsm test results
Eus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:19 AM   #163
Toms123s

Looking for a long term dom.

Likes: bondage, bdsm, cum, edging, outdoor, underwear, female underwear, pictures.

Dislikes: punishment, spanking, body writing, denial, hidden public, piss, exposure.

Limits: pain/blood, family, high risk public, illegal, permanent, vomit, scat, identifying pics, computer/phone control.

Kik: toms123s

BDSM test
PM Dares
Toms123s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:36 AM   #164
Maxl345

be tied up and teased

cum and swallow

blindfolded and oral

with anyone i want, but they are in control

have worshipped

be throatfucked

tied and wax

worship a couple

own

snowball

spread eagle and cum on

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum

violate limit, humiliatend and deepthroat
Old 07-03-2017, 11:14 AM   #165
BenStallion98

Thumbs up

I'd happily do either, though being tied up requires less effort.

Cum any time. I've swallowed my cum before, I'm getting used to the taste.

Again, both sound amazing. I'd go for getting fucked, it's so much more rough and sexy.

The first. There's certain people I'm definitely up to get dominated by.

Worship feet.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed.
I'd be a slave. Sure throatfucking is hot, but I'd want to stick around and see what else they'd do to me

Tied and whipped I think. Though I imagine peeling the wax off would be satisfying after.

Lacking a SO, i'd go for the former.

Someone elses. Just for a change.

I'd do either, but I'd rather cum in someones mouth. Snowball it is.

I'd go spread eagle because it's probably more comfortable, and my virgin ass wouldn't fare well with too many cocks.

This is probably the most difficult. I don't think that, if I had a SO, I would be able to watch them fuck someone else, so I'd go with violating the limit.

Great questions btw!

Last edited by BenStallion98; 07-03-2017 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Forgot to make one answer red
BenStallion98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth