Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-26-2021, 03:55 PM   #1
cyclist

Default Anus exposed publicly

If there was an exhibition at an art gallery you could get to, and there were several sets of restraints that spread your legs apart and also your hands restrained so you can't cover up. A certain amount of people could do it at a time and it was for visitors to sit with their anus exposed (but not genitals - something would be provided to cover your genitals - and could wear a top if guests wanted to). And you got free cake and drinks (tea, coffee, juice) in the cafe afterwards And guests were allowed to take photos (your face also visible), would you do it? And how long for (say minimum was half an hour and maximum was three hours)?
If you would do it, would you do it if the restraints were outside the museum on a busy street?

I definitely would, full three hours even if it was in my hometown. I would also be happy to do it outside. I would do it the full three hours I would agree to even if friends or family came by.

Last edited by cyclist; 07-26-2021 at 05:21 PM.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 04:19 AM   #2
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I would do it. And would come back every night if it was a temporary exhibition for weeks.

And I'd do it even if it was outside the museum on a busy street, assuming it was an art exhibition I would assume that there would be no legal issues with doing this that is. And I would say the top isn't needed and covering my little cock wouldn't be necessary and perhaps my chastity device would serve for that purpose.

And like you, if it was in my hometown, I'd sign up. I think it'd be interesting if it was a traveling art exhibit that they sought out local talent. And I'd sign up for the max every day to stay out on the street to give a sample of what they'll be seeing more of if the pay the entrance fee. Of course, local news would be stopping by for this controversial art show and blurring out parts of me for their live newscasts which would undoubtedly bring more friends and family down. It would be so totally humiliating, but fun. I can only imagine the friends coming by to take pics!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 06:40 AM   #3
tizio44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
If there was an exhibition at an art gallery you could get to, and there were several sets of restraints that spread your legs apart and also your hands restrained so you can't cover up. A certain amount of people could do it at a time and it was for visitors to sit with their anus exposed (but not genitals - something would be provided to cover your genitals - and could wear a top if guests wanted to). And you got free cake and drinks (tea, coffee, juice) in the cafe afterwards And guests were allowed to take photos (your face also visible), would you do it? And how long for (say minimum was half an hour and maximum was three hours)?
If you would do it, would you do it if the restraints were outside the museum on a busy street?

I definitely would, full three hours even if it was in my hometown. I would also be happy to do it outside. I would do it the full three hours I would agree to even if friends or family came by.

no of course. Plus many people like me would prefer to show genitalia
Old 07-27-2021, 08:26 PM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I like the idea of exposing my anus since I'm an anal slut, so it suits me.

However I don't like art galleries usually.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:00 PM   #5
sallygirl

That sounds kinky.
I would do it restrained in a Museum but not the street.
And I would do it for three hours.
sallygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 08:00 AM   #6
321tt
Distinguished Member

I would not do it probably, for the visible face. Other than that, why not? I'm not particularly sensitive about anus exposure.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 02:21 PM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

That would be fun. I'll take the drinks. Not really a big cake eater.
Old 07-31-2021, 04:38 PM   #8
sallygirl

Default Anus exposed

I know I already posted here and described how I would do it.

But has anyone actually seen this happen?
I am curious if people did this?
sallygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 04:40 PM   #9
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:

Interesting and original concept considering my penis and testicles would not be exposed then. I don't know if I would do it, maybe if I get a wax first and if I could shower first maybe. The anus is the dirtiest part of our body so I'd want mine to be clean. I wouldn't do it if my face was visible though.

Are the guests allowed to touch?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 05:15 PM   #10
Azwoodguy2004

I would have no problem doing it. Have done something very similar a few times already. My wife is my mistress, and a few times now she has had me tied in the corner of our living room. Hands over my head on a rope. She has me blindfolded with swim goggles that have been blacked out. I’m full naked except for my chasity cage. I have no idea how many people she has over, or if they’re men or women. This last time, she also put EarPods with loud music so I couldn’t hear anything.

Likes : crossdressing, selfbondage, water sports, spankings and floggings on the ass, humiliation and degradation, oral and anal poundings.

Dislikes : scat, blood, flakes.....

Email : [email protected]
KIK. : Azwoodguy2004
Skype Live:azwoodguy2004
Azwoodguy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 01:39 PM   #11
cyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallygirl View Post
I know I already posted here and described how I would do it.

But has anyone actually seen this happen?
I am curious if people did this?
I've not seen it happen but would be great if some artist arranged something like this, especially if they were traveling around the UK. If anyone heard of anything like this, let me know!
Old 08-01-2021, 01:43 PM   #12
cyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Interesting and original concept considering my penis and testicles would not be exposed then. I don't know if I would do it, maybe if I get a wax first and if I could shower first maybe. The anus is the dirtiest part of our body so I'd want mine to be clean. I wouldn't do it if my face was visible though.

Are the guests allowed to touch?
I like to keep my anus clean even though I'm not gay, no harm in it. I'd still do it if my face was visible.

Regarding touching, maybe they could have some people that allow touching and some don't. Maybe they could supply items, eg feathers, butter, etc to use when touching.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:16 PM   #13
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
I like to keep my anus clean even though I'm not gay, no harm in it. I'd still do it if my face was visible.

Regarding touching, maybe they could have some people that allow touching and some don't. Maybe they could supply items, eg feathers, butter, etc to use when touching.
Regarding the touching, I more mean, will people be allowed to stick their fingers up my ass? lol

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 02:09 PM   #14
cyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Regarding the touching, I more mean, will people be allowed to stick their fingers up my ass? lol
I guess there could be guests allowed to do that, a hand washing station or wipes could be provided so their fingers are clean. If it was me, I'd certainly allow it.
Old 09-01-2021, 02:42 PM   #15
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I think I could to it inside for a couple of hours where no one would get offended or call the cops. Would rather show my genitals than my face, though.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk