Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-15-2016, 09:41 AM   #1
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ever stolen a streaker or skinny dippers clothing?

We have all heard stories I am sure and some of us (me included xD) may have been the victims of such a thing lol Or made the culprit! Which were you? And what happened?

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:52 AM   #2
Corwin13
Account Banned

I was with a few female friends once and we were doing dares in one of their hot tubs... i got dared to take of my clothes in the hot tub (im not too shy and it was underwater so it was fine) after a while we all decided it was time to go back inside ... i said id go last... ( i decided i didnt want them to see me standing completely nude) whilst they were getting out one of them (too this day i dont know who) decided to take my clothes indoors...they locked the back sliding door so i couldnt get in ( they thought it was funny, me... not so much)... after a while i realised they werent gunna give em back... so i undid the fence to the back garden and went round through the front door... luckily no one else saw me and when i got back in they finally gave me back my clothes. To this day we still have a laugh about it...

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 04:56 PM   #3
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin13 View Post
I was with a few female friends once and we were doing dares in one of their hot tubs... i got dared to take of my clothes in the hot tub (im not too shy and it was underwater so it was fine) after a while we all decided it was time to go back inside ... i said id go last... ( i decided i didnt want them to see me standing completely nude) whilst they were getting out one of them (too this day i dont know who) decided to take my clothes indoors...they locked the back sliding door so i couldnt get in ( they thought it was funny, me... not so much)... after a while i realised they werent gunna give em back... so i undid the fence to the back garden and went round through the front door... luckily no one else saw me and when i got back in they finally gave me back my clothes. To this day we still have a laugh about it...
Just be glad they let you back in the house lol

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:34 AM   #4
Aquilla

I decided to go skinny dipping one time. I live across from a park and there is a lake there so late at night i went over in only a towel and left the towel on a tree as i swam. I was in there for at least 30 minutes before i decided to leave. So i return to where i left my towel and it was gone, not sure if someone saw me and took it or i put it somewhere else but luckily i left my keys at home

Dislikes: Video, Photos, Gross
Aquilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 01:57 PM   #5
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Eye Steaker and dippers

I've been known to move their clothes until I was taught my lesson. Everyone was talking about going skinny dipping at the pond.I ended up being the only one. To get my clothes back I was blindfolded and led off and told I had to wait 10 minutes. In the position they put me in before I could move. I waited and then went to move and realize they bound my hands. So there I stood on a box nude bound and blindfolded. That was only the beginning
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BIGTENCountry12 for this post:
Old 01-19-2016, 10:00 AM   #6
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTENCountry12 View Post
I've been known to move their clothes until I was taught my lesson. Everyone was talking about going skinny dipping at the pond.I ended up being the only one. To get my clothes back I was blindfolded and led off and told I had to wait 10 minutes. In the position they put me in before I could move. I waited and then went to move and realize they bound my hands. So there I stood on a box nude bound and blindfolded. That was only the beginning
Wow, need to hear more about this

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:45 PM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my story

Something similar happened to me and some mates many years ago .
I was a teenager and had gone fishing with some mates for the weekend without our girlfriends . As there were just us we had a caravan to sleep in and we stripped off got our rods etc and went fishing and swimming in the lake . Our girlfriends decided to surprise us and arrived at the caravan while we were swimming . They realised we were all naked and refused to get us towels or anything else to cover up and stood between us and the caravan refusing to move until we came out . In the end we decided just to man up and got out the water much to the enjoyment of our girlfriends and in the end we decided to just stay naked as they had seen us so really no point in covering up and it led to a very enjoyable weekend and not alot of fishing got done .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk