Old 11-20-2017, 12:34 PM   #211
saruman

Hmmm... the choices are hard. I mean this was created from a submissive's point of view and Doms might find it difficult to answer the question.
One for the dark lord on his dark throne
In the land of Mordor where Shadows lie

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

In the land of Mordor where Shadows lie

saruman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 02:32 PM   #212
New to Submission

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

I would rather be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

Cum and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Be tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Sex with anybody and worship them

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

I don't really care about feet so I would rather have them worshiped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

I would probably choose option 1 and hope my throat is ok after

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

I don't like either option so I'm going to pick hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

I don't have a so so I'm locked into the first choice

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?

Someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

Lick off of their feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Tied in doggie style

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.*

The second option I would rather deep throat 5 guys then watch somebody else fuck a so

Dislikes (will perform if requested) cum eating, pain

Limits: perminate, Scat,Public,Family,Blood,Cross Dressing, face

I don't have a lot of toys but I am willing to be creative to try and complete anything assigned.
KIK New_to_Submission

After hypnotherapy I have gotten to the point that I can no longer orgasm without permission please let me release
New to Submission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 07:17 PM   #213
Twinkandtwunk

Be tied

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

Cum and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Can't stop being fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Being a slave

Have feet worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Be used as a slave

Hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Have to watch

Someone else's

Snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Spread Eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Deepthroat 5 guys
Searching for a master
PM me and dare me anything

Likes: Bondage, Orgasm Control/Denial, Spanking, Chastity, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Submission, Slave, Shaving, Nipple torture, Watersports, Anal
Limits: scat, permanent, illegal, face, blood, social suicide
Twinkandtwunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 04:18 AM   #214
lucicle22
Distinguished Member

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Tied up and teased

2: Cum anytime and swallow it all

3: Can I choose both?

4: Sex with anyone I want but they are in total control

5: Neither tbh lol

Scenario 1: Once again... both

6: Both again lol

7: Both... I see a pattern developing

8: Either I don't mind

9: Snowball

10: Spreadeagle and cummed on

Scenario 2: And again both
dislikes - anal, watersports
limits - blood, scat, needles, blackmail, anything illegal or permanent
lucicle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 12:55 PM   #215
tmkgal

Tied up and Teased

Cum any time and swallow

Blindfolded and receive oral

have someone in complete control of me

Worship their feet

hour throat fuck

whipped

tied up

my own

snowball

tied spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

tied up and chastity
LIMITS: Permanent, friends & family, illegal, pics of face, piss play, cross dressing
tmkgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 01:06 PM   #216
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Xena is the word.
Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 07:51 PM   #217
squidd

1: Tied up and teased

2: Cum any time I wish and swallow it all

3: Tied up and and fucked

4: Have sex with anyone I want

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: Be throat fucked for an hour nonstop

6: Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple

8: Eat someone elses cum

9: Snowball them?

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over me

Scenario 2: Watch while they fuck someone else
Limits
Face Pics/Vids, Public, Piss/Scat, Extreme Pain, Permanent
kik
squidd2
squidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 07:07 AM   #218
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

tie me up! then cut the clothes off and start the teasing!

Well, I'm used to the once a year being the chastity device, but swallow plenty of cum. I would happily choose to cum any time I wish and swallow it all!

I can't say no to a good fucking, so where's the bondage equipment? Let's get me tied down.

Well, there's no way it can be the second option as I'm far from dominant, so I guess it's the first. Oh, guess I'm living that now with a keyholder for my chastity device

mmmmm, let me lick your feet and suck your toes

I'd say a slave for 12 hours. I'm sure that would include a lot of throat use as well.

No option to have was dripped on and then whipped off?
If choosing, I'd go with whipped, the marks are seen longer.

Worship a couple

Someone else's, rather used to that

Lick cum off their feet

woof woof, take me doggy style all night!!!

I'd choose the violate a limit and get humiliated and deepthroat 5 guys. I'd say for the limit I'd give up pics and let him take naked pics of me so he can post on tumblr and show others who cheated on him. That would cover the limit and definitely the humiliation, especially if with a pic of deepthroating. Lesson: don't cheat...

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 11:34 AM   #219
mslut1961

I would rather be tied up and teased.

I would rather cum any time and swallow it.

Rather be tied up and fucked and can't stop whoever is fucking me.

Sex with anyone I want but they are in complete control.

Worship feet.

Be throat fucked for an hour straight.

Tied and have hot wax dripped on me.

Worship a couple.

Eat someone else's cum.

Lick cum off of someone's feet.

Tied up doggy style and be fucked in the ass.

Violate a limit, get humiliated and deep throat 5 guys.
mslut1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 10:36 AM   #220
Nelioka

Be tied up and tease cause i'm like 100% submissive
Umm I guess anytime I want, I dunno if I could only do it once a year ^^;
I'm bi sexual so I'm going to pick the oral one since for me it wouldn't rly matter what the gender was xd
Umm because i'm again submissive i'll have to pick option one someone being in control of me
I would like to say neither because I dun rly have a foot fetish but if i have to pick one then I guess worshipping?
Option 1 for an hour I guess? only because I know for sure what they'll be doing to me
I guess tied and whipped only because there is a less chance of leaving permanent marks
I could never watch someone else have sex with someone i'm in love with so option 1
Umm with this one i'd say my own cause then I know where it came from xd
I guess off of someones feet then I don't have to kiss someone I don't know xd
Umm option 1 because there isnt any intercourse involved I can shower and forget it
Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get any pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Umm honestly either option sounds bad but option 2 because I couldn't watch my SO cheat on me I would never do that to them either so.

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:19 PM   #221
AnalSlave1

Tied up and teased
Cum any time but swallow it
Being tied up and fucked but can't stop whoever is fucking
have sex with anyone but they have complete control over my orgasms and have to worship them
Worship feet
Be used as a slave for 12 hours
Tied up and whipped
Worship a couple
Eat my own cum
Snowball them
Tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass
Violate a limit, get humiliated and deepthroat 5 other guys but don't cum
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 09:21 AM   #222
slutlikelilycarter

A: Tied up and teased

A: Cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

A:being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

A: Have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

A: Worship feet

A: Tied and whipped

A: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)

A: Someone else's

A: Snowball them

A: Both (I'm greedy! )

Dislikes: Cumeating, CBT, Pain, Nipple Play, Semi-Public, Deepthroating, Crossdressing

Limits: Public, Pictures, Online Exposure, Scat, Piss, Vomit, Blood, Permanent Marks.

Please PM me anal dares. Will reply with a report when done.
KIK and Skype@ funfoefun
Note: I can do dislikes if forced.
slutlikelilycarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 01:05 PM   #223
321tt
Distinguished Member

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? A (but either way)

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. A (why not?)

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you A

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you A (probably, a tough one)

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? B

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed A

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? B

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO A

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? A

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? A (whichever actually, both are bad)

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? A

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. A (I think, not sure)
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 11:49 AM   #224
Majesty
getDare Sweetheart

Tied and teased
Cum once a year
Blindfolded
Sex with anyone but no control over orgasms
Have my feet worshipped
12 hour slave
Tied and whipped
Be tied up
My own
Snowball
Spread eagle
Chastity and watch

Likesrgasm control, self bondage, chastity, dress up, makeup, nipple torture, cbt, pee holding, rules, pain

Dislikes: anal, oral, semi or hidden public, edging

Limits: pee/scat, blood, public nudity, social suicide

This is not an all inclusive list, just what I can think of. I will add to it as needed

I am on no touch until august 13th 2023
Majesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 12:03 PM   #225
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum anytime and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Blindfolded and oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you They can be in control

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?Have mine worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Slave for 12 hrs

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Tied up and made to watch

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? My own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Off feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Cum on me

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Tied up and watch them fuck someone else.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth