Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:05 AM   #32
Dice7
getDare Addict

I don't think they are making it THAT hard for you to say no right now. They are a bit too obsessed with your wardrobe than with actually making you say no lol

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 04:19 PM   #33
Elouise

So today’s outfit was the same black skirt as yesterday, and a longish white shirt that came to about half way down my thighs. I also had the black jacket from yesterday, so – although I had no bra or knickers, overall I was more covered than yesterday. It was a Tuesday though, so I knew they wouldn’t make today too easy for me.
When I got to work, I took my jacket off as usual. I was then asked to unbutton every button that was above the height of my nipples. When I thought I had undone enough buttons, the top button that was still fastened was (I thought) just below the height of my nipples, but they said that it was just above so I undid that one as well. I was then sent to work on the counter, but that was it really for the morning.
In the afternoon I was back in the office, and they said that I looked overdressed – so would I like to take my shirt off? As it was just us in the office, I agreed. However, someone then asked if I would stay like that and carry on as normal – without trying to hide or cover up – if any outside contractors needed to come into the office at all today? Again, I agreed, but hoped that no-one would. I spent the rest of the afternoon nervously glancing at the door every time I thought I heard it open, but it remained just us in the office.
At the end of the day they told me that I wouldn’t be getting my jacket back, but they would let me choose if I wanted to keep my skirt or swap it for the shirt. I thought for a moment, trying to remember if the lowest button on the shirt was low enough to keep everything covered, or would the skirt be long enough to do so if I pulled it up over my boobs and turned it into a boob tube dress? In the end I chose the shirt, the lowest button was only just low enough, it would have only taken a strong breeze to expose me to all.
They then asked me to take the shirt off and put it in the wash as soon as I get home (to avoid getting any fake tan on it), and added that I should do that with whatever I wear each day. They also asked if I thought it was a waste of time wearing a towel around the house when it’s only me there, so I ended up having to agree to being naked whenever I’m at home alone (from when I get home until I get dressed for work the following morning), and only wrapping a towel around myself if I need to open the front door for any reason (not securing it until the door is fully open).
Elouise is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Elouise for this post:
Old 05-20-2017, 03:28 PM   #34
Bart20147

This is a great story what happened to your posting. I'm so sad
Bart20147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 04:03 PM   #35
EndlessElljay

Definitely hope this continues. Also: does failing to post for a few days count as a no?

EndlessElljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 04:09 AM   #36
Forestslut

Has this stopped?

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:26 PM   #37
shyoldguy

Default What happened?

I like this story a lot, please continue ....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a newbie on here and could use a few new friends.
I'm older, straight and like to crossdress,
I'm very shy about my dressing and would love to try some dares, just to see if I can.
In my vanilla world i'm just another ordinary guy.
When I'm dressed, I fantasize about being submissive to a lesbian.

OLDER, Short, Fat, Bald guy
Loves: Clothes, Crossdressing, Hidden public, Women, Submission
Dislikes: Other men
Limits: Family, Hard public, Scat, Blood, Needles, anything painful, Illegal

Ask me I might do it anyway.
Stories: A Phone Call - House Sitting - Beach Day

Likes: No face: Make me Strip, Hidden Public, Exposure, Getting Milked, Webcam dares, lots of Voyeurism

Curious about: Consensual Blackmail.

Dislikes: Body Writing, Humiliation

Limits: lllegal stuff, Family, CBT, Pee, Poo, Blood, Needles, Pain, Face, Edging, Financial

If it's my post - of course I'm in !
shyoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk