Old 04-20-2013, 04:38 PM   #1
dareslut10

Default Please Abuse my sopping pussy 20/F

I came without my boyfriends/masters permission. He wants to see my slutty pussy punished. He also wants to see my tits red. The dares can't involve him though. Please degrade me pm me etc! My boyfriend wants a punish mention a day for a month. He may have it longer so keep em coming!
I like everything
Limits: ice, piss poo, etc
dareslut10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:59 AM   #2
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment

Since you orgasmed without permission, the punishment should fit the crime. For the next week (7 days after reading this) you are to edge once per hour. You are to hold each edge for 30 seconds once you reach it. Then stop and continue with your day. If you miss an hour, you are to spank your tits 60 times, 30 to each tit, to make up for the missed edge. You are to do this for every hour you are awake. Report to this thread each day with how you are doing. And of course no cumming unless your Master allows it.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #3
MasterSV

Send a message via Yahoo to MasterSV

Here is your punishment for cumming without permission:
1) Strip naked and stand in front of a full length mirror
2) Spank your inner thighs with a ruler. 200 time each.
3) You can take break in between, but for every break of 3 mins or more write a degrading word on your body (like Slut, whore etc.) with a black marker. Each letter should be atleast 5 inch high.
4) After you finish the spanking, edge for each word you have written on your body.

Post a detailed report and did i tell you that you are not allowed to cum for atleast another one month.
MasterSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:10 PM   #4
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSV View Post
Post a detailed report and did i tell you that you are not allowed to cum for atleast another one month.
One thing to remember about females is that they handle life without orgasms much differently than men. They can simply go into a shut down mode if not allowed to cum.

However, if she is frequently forced to edge but not cum, "she won't like that so much." So it's far more effective to require edging and even multiple forced orgasms, especially when in bondage. "A mass of quivering female flesh" would be an appropriate term for the goal of that exercise.

My dare is that dareslut10 is not to use her hands or any powered device to edge for the next month or until her master says she may cum, WHICHEVER IS LONGER. No running water either. She has to be naked and hump whatever she can to edge while she keeps her hands behind her head.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 05-02-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk