Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-21-2015, 11:41 AM   #76
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Awesome!Is Tina going to be pregnant?
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:38 AM   #77
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Tina and Justine - A Talk

Morning came around and brought with it a plethora of questions for both mother and daughter. Justine was the first to stir, and she woke up craddling her naked 15-year old daughter in her arms, huddled against her chest. That feeling of warmth gave no rise to questions. Justine planted a solid kiss on her daughter's nose and forehead before slipping out of bed, covering her teenage child with as many blankets as she could, before making her way to the bathroom to pee. Back in the kitchen, still in panties and a tank top, Justine sat down with a glass of orange juice and contemplated the microwave clock, counting up the minutes of that Saturday morning. There were things to do today, but none were urgent, and it seemed to Justine that there was something else she needed to do, something more important, lingering at the back of her mind.

Her thoughts traveled, as she waited for her daughter to join in wakefulness, to the sexual experiences of the previous night. Her landlord August, the pizza delivery guy and, mostly, her fellow tenant, Pinky. Absent-mindedly recalling the encounters, Justine played with her sex over the panty cloth for a moment. Movement from the bedroom made her stop, signalling that Tina was getting up herself. Justine watched her naked daughter cross the kitchen to the bedroom, then waited for her to come back before calling out to her.

"Good morning."
"Mornin'..."

Tina was exhausted. Her dreams had been many, but it was the sheer overstimulation of the previous night that had drained her. She jumbled back into bed. Justine followed her.

"...sleep well?" the mother asked.

Tina didn't answer. She simply laid on top of the bed, exposed, face down in her pillow. Justine began to caress her daughter's back, in a gentle soothing fashion. Tina moaned lightly. The scene lasted several minutes, until Tina herself poked her head up.

"...that's nice mom."
"It's my pleasure, dear."

The gentle slide of fingers against skin continued as Justine picked up some conversation.

"I need to talk to you, Tina."
"...what about?"
"About me. About this place."

Perhaps it was because they had grown so close in the past two weeks, but an inner voice was begging for Justine to explain herself to her daughter, as if she knew she would understand. Except that, instead of a statement, a question came out.

"Have you ever had sex?"

The question surprised both people, and Tina paused in her mind. Justine's hand, meanwhile, kept naturally playing on her daughter's back.

"...why do you ask?" Tina replied, somewhat nervous.
"...because. It doesn't matter. Or maybe it does. But it's not important right now."
"Mom, you're confusing."
"I know. I am... I had sex last night."

Again, Tina wondered what the conversation was about. Could her mother suspect what she had been doing? But the structure of what her mother was saying - or lack thereof - hinted at something else, more along the lines of a confession. Tina pulled herself to her side, exposing her front to her mother, staring at her face. Justine's eyes were looking past her daughter, at the wall.

"Why are you telling me this?"
"Because... because I care for you and because... Tina, I haven't been fully honest with you."

And I haven't been fully honest with you, Tina thought to herself, but she said nothing, allowing her mother to continue, staring into her face to sense where the conversation was going.

"Before we moved here, I worked at a... nude bar for a few months, to make ends meet."

The revelation wasn't that big of a deal to Tina, considering the fact she had been able to sell herself to the Rat Pack (and their friends) in servitude for four thousand dollars. And, truly, Tina could see her mother, gorgeous and endowed, as a dancer. But the revelation, it seemed, didn't stop with that.

"It closed. We were... almost out of money, and then... then, we moved here. And... I don't work for the landlord, I...."
"... you fuck him..." Tina completed the sentence.

She knew. She had known - or suspected, somehow. She had seen Pinky. And perhaps there were other hints.

"That's how I pay the rent."

The money on the counter, Tina realized. The money my mom gets for fucking our landlord. That's the money I took. Shame filled Tina's head and she looked away. Justine misinterpreted the gesture and started crying.

"I'm sorry..."

Tina immediately realized her mistake and sought to correct it.

"No! Mom, no..."

And she hugged her mother tightly, pressing her naked chest against hers, caressing her hair, speaking in her ear.

"You did it for me... for me. I know. I... I haven't been a good girl either... I'm the one who's sorry."

The tears subsided from Justine.

"I stole the money," Tina confessed as she let go of her mom.

She expected an angry reaction. There was none, and it puzzled Tina even more. Justine just stared blankly at her.

"Why?"
"You were in the shower when I came in... I.. saw the money. I took it. I didn't even think about it... I just took it."

Tina leaned to the side of the bed, to the handbag she had carried yesterday. The money was still there. She retrieved it and gave it back to her mom. Tears were now filling Tina's eyes.

"I'm sorry, mom... yes, I've had sex. I... used sex to pay for... drugs."
"Drugs? What kind?"

The voice was one of concern, not anger.

"Just some mary jane..."

Justine, somehow, had no desire to get mad. She understood completely the situation where her daughter was, however complicated it could be.

"But I'm gonna stop!" Tina added.
"Now, honey... hush..."
"But..."

Justine placed a finger on her daughter's lips to quiet her up. Tina remained silent, waiting for what came next, whatever it was.

"I'm not mad. I'm relieved..."
"But I stole from you... I did drugs and..."
"But you're safe, right now, here, with me..."

Justine leaned in and kissed her daughter's lips. The embrace was long, quiet, sincere. Eventually, they pulled away from each other.

"So..." Justine started, "what do we do now?"
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:15 AM   #78
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love the new update!Maybe they are going to both use the camera?.......About to cum just reading this.
Old 03-27-2015, 02:48 PM   #79
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Whatever they do now I bet I'll love it!!!
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:26 PM   #80
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Tina and Justine - Next Move

Justine walked into the pharmacy, followed by her daughter Tina. Her hand was gently tapping on her purse, as she visualized the money earned last night, both the one provided by August Rand and the one she had made during the show with Pinky. Luckily, the pharmacist gave them no trouble when Justine asked for two doses of the morning after pill. Tina had confessed she'd had sex the previous night (although she had spared her mother the full details), so Justine had insisted they both get a dose, just in case. Justine wasn't ready to be a grandmother, nor a mother for the second time, and Tina had hardly protested.

On the way back, they sat at the back of the bus, quietly comtemplating the cityscape.

"You're not mad, mom?"
"No. Not at all... you're not disappointed about me?" Justine replied.
"No. I get it."

They smiled and arrived at their destination, home, where they proceeded to administer the drugs to themselves, just in case. After that, Justine called the doctor's number she had gotten from the pharmacist. If both of them were to be active sexually, and it seemed inevitable, they would at least use contraception. The nurse who answered the phone made an appointment for the following Friday. Justine gave Tina a box of condoms, and her daughter took them without hesitation.

"I really appreciate you trusting me, mom."
"Look... You're young, you're gorgeous..."

As she talked, she caressed her daughter's auburn hair.

"Of course, boys are going to be tempted by you. But I want you to promise me one thing."
"Of course. What is it?"
"You'll never let someone you don't want take advantage of you. You have to want it."

Tina decided not to tell her mother that she always wanted it. Instead, she simply promised. It was a simpler conversation.

The day rolled around and the two women relaxed, doing nothing specific, biding their time. Tina knew she had a date that night. She needed to return to the Rat Pack's crib. There was another party, and she was designed for service. She remembered how many partners had been with her the previous night, and she realized that she might run out of condoms with a box of eight. Then again, most had provided for themselves.

There was another issue bothering Tina, but it took her time to actually bring it, a little before supper.

"Mom... I... have a weird question, sort of..."
"Yes?"
"Well... last night, the... guy I was with, he... we... did anal."
"Oh!"

It wasn't something Justine had ever tried, but she was aware of the possibility.

"And?"
"And... this morning, there was... blood."
"Ah!"

Perhaps it made sense.

"Did it hurt?"
"Yeah... but it also felt good."
"Well, I think it's normal it hurts. Was it your... first time?"

Justine was surprised by the candidness of the conversation, but it did not seem to bother either of them.

"Yes."
"I think it's normal. I'll ask... Pinky. She'll know."
"Are you seeing her tonight?"
"...probably not. She's... busy."
"You should go out tonight, mom."

Tina had decided her mother needed to explore her social life.

"Go out?"
"Yeah! Find a bar, go there, flirt, maybe find a guy..."

Justine considered it.

"Maybe I'll do that."

It seemed that night would yield more adventures for the two women.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:59 PM   #81
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Justine goes out...

It might have ended in bed with someone pounding in Justine . It might have ended in the bathroom with Justine doing a blowjob on some random stranger. It might even have ended in a backroom orgy with two or three studs.

Instead, it had ended with Justine back at her flat, barely eleven pm, completely rattled. She had declined every drink offered to her, every invitation to dance, every proposition made. She had gone alone and she had come back alone. There was something off about her, and it was hard for Justine to figure out what it was.

Stripping down to the sexy undies she had worn for the evening, Justine examined herself in the mirror. She was still as gorgeous as ever, her full figure still blossomed. But she didn't find herself pretty. In fact, she pretty much hated the reflection in the mirror, despite its obvious attractiveness.

"What is wrong with me?" she asked herself.

Not bothering to dress up, perhaps because she had never seen any other tenant in the building, she walked down the hall to Pinky's room. Before knocking on the door, she listened at the door. There was no sound. She knocked, but no one answered. Pinky was obviously still out. Walking across the building, she walked up to August's door, but again, no one answered.

"...what am I doing?"

She looked at herself, walking in her black lingerie and high-heeled shoes across the halls. She quickly retreated to her own place. She didn't have television or radio, so there was nothing to keep her company.

Except... perhaps she wasn't as alone in the building as she thought. Perhaps it might be a good idea to investigate and look around, two weeks settled in. Perhaps this place had more secrets - well hidden - waiting to be uncovered.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:15 AM   #82
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Finding secrets is always something to look forward too
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 03:43 PM   #83
Fantage
Distinguished Member

I think Justine is gay...
Old 04-05-2015, 12:20 AM   #84
lealiam

great story! i check this thread daily hoping for another part
please keep the good work.

Dislikes: Long time anal, hard pain, public.
lealiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:46 AM   #85
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Such an amazing story. Please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 10:22 AM   #86
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
Such an amazing story. Please continue writing.
Yes please. I just love the twists.
Old 04-05-2015, 05:51 PM   #87
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Tina gets used...

Saturday night for Tina was scarcely different from the previous night at the Rat Pack's nest. She had arrived around seven and, by seven-thirty, she was naked and being pounded by one of the guests. There was no doubt as to what kind of slavery the trio had in mind for her for the next month and, while Tina had fully recovered from her activities of the previous night (not to mention her first anal encounters - dildo and dick), she was still somewhat shaken from the psychological abuse it had inflicted upon her. While she was being fucked however way her partner wanted - by ten in the evening, there had already been five male partners in mouth or pussy, and one female whom Tina had finger fucked - the only constant thought rummaging through Tina's mind was how she wanted her mother to be there.

Her male partner finished his duty, covering her exposed breasts with his spunk after being inside her for roughly ten minutes, silently gasping as he climaxed himself. She watched him step away, clean himself and then pull up his pants (he hadn't even bothered fully taking them off). He didn't even pick up the condom which he had tossed aside after deciding he wanted to finish on her (and not inside), so she did it for him, and she also cleaned herself up.

She wasn't left alone for long. The owner of the house, Tommy, walked in, mindful of her situation. Just because she was being asked to have sex with the people at his party didn't mean he shouldn't take care of her.

There was one difference about the previous night, she told herself as she observed him. Tonight, there hadn't been any auction. It was just expected of her to be here, to be available. So far, only one of the partners from the previous night had gone again. The rest were all new partners. How many friends did Tommy and his allies have? How many people would she have to fuck over the course of the next thirty days?

"Hey, Tina."
"Tommy."

Last night, Tommy and his girlfriend had worked on her together, first eating her up together, then getting her to eat the girl while Tommy stroked himself. After the condom was on, it had been Tommy riding her pussy, then his girlfriend's, alternating between the two, as the two girls had been on top of each other, kissing. Tommy had fired his load on her back, and she could recall the damp coolness of his spunk from the previous night. It hadn't been her worst moment, to be honest. Tommy seemed kinder than the rest of the people here.

"You okay? Can I get you anything?
"A break, maybe?"
"Of course. Get dressed, get out there. Dance. Get something to drink or to eat from the fridge."
"Thanks."
"Are you enjoying this?"
"It's... ok. Good."

It wasn't great, Tina was realizing. Being treated like a sex object made her feel shallow and uninteresting. She longed for the closeness she had felt in that strange moment of intimacy with her mother, in the bath. There was no one here showing her that level of care - even Tommy.

"All right. I've got two other guys lined up for you, but it can wait until later."
"Please."
"No sweat... say, around eleven? Give you an hour?"
"That's sweet of you, Tommy... any chance you and your girl might take a turn like yesterday?"

Tommy laughed.

"Well, I wouldn't mind, but I'd have to convince her again."
"Didn't have trouble yesterday."
"Yesterday was pretty public," he replied, "so it was easy to get her in the mood."
"And today, I'm in a room."
"Yeah. But I'll check in with her..."

Tina smiled. There was no point insisting. With a little respite, Tina could refocus herself. It was obvious there were more partners to come.

And yet, once again, during that break, Tina's mind wandered to her mother, hoping she had met someone, or had at least found something interesting to provide her with some fun for the night. It was all Tina wanted: for her mother to have the best possible time, because she really cared about her now. She really did.

Last edited by interesting; 04-08-2015 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #88
lealiam

Tina and her Mum should spend more time together

Dislikes: Long time anal, hard pain, public.
lealiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 09:04 PM   #89
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Justine's investigation

Locked doors were a problem. The tenement house where Justine and her daughter now lived was an L-shaped structure, spread over three floors, with seven apartments in the long section, three on each side and one at the end. Justine had been set up on the second floor, second door to the right. Pinky was on the first floor, last door to the left. August himself had his office at the end of the hall on the first floor, and his apartment was behind that, in the other short section of the L.

Beyond that, Justine had no idea who currently lived, having met (or heard about) none of them. As far as she knew, there was no one else, but that didn't seem to make sense. Surely, more people were taking advantage of August's unique arrangements. From what he had told her during the interview, she had felt like there would be many people in the dwelling.

Curiosity getting the better of her, for whatever reason that night, she had tried out doors, knocking first (though no one answered) and then trying the handles (finding the places locked, which made sense). There had been no one on the first floor, and no one on the second either.

Knocking at apartment 303 (after getting no answer from 301 and 302) finally yielded a result. It was around ten on a Saturday night. As soon as she heard sound shuffling beyond the door, Justine felt bad. She was surely disturbing whoever was in there. She was tempted to run away, then she heard the lock on the door, and she saw it swing open.

"Yes?"

It was an old woman, not so old that she was decrepit, but past her prime, possibly in her early seventies. She was wearing a long night gown which reminded Justine of old movies. Her appearance came as quite a shock to the young mother, who considered her arrangement with August, and wondered how that could apply to this woman, not that she was ugly by any means, but she was old.

"um... hi."
"Hello. What can I do for you?"

The older woman's voice was raspy from extended cigarette consumption over a lifetime, and her breath smelled of it.

"I'm... new in the building."
"Ah! yes... you're August's new toy."
"...toy?"
"Yes... sex toy."

The older woman stared down Justine as if she was naked. It made the young woman quite uncomfortable.

"...I... I guess," Justine hazarded.
"Don't be coy, young lady... my son is who he is."
"...your son?"
"Yes. August is my son. I'm Juniper. You are?"
"J-Justine. Hi."
"Well... don't just stand there. Come in."

Before she knew it, Justine was pushing past the door, and she closed it behind her, joining her landlord's mother in the apartment.
Old 04-11-2015, 11:08 AM   #90
Fantage
Distinguished Member

She just met her landlords mom... Love the story and all the cool twists. Please go on!

Advertisements
Kink Talk