Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-17-2014, 01:06 PM   #16
Diaperwhore57

Please post more

Dislikes: poop eating, heavy cbt,

Limits: family and friends, permanent, illegal

Submissive looking for a mistress. Pm me if jnterested.
Diaperwhore57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:52 PM   #17
babybitch
Account Banned

I love this so much! I'm so jealous of Tanya. Do we think that something like this good be legal?

Punishments: Extreme Pain, Spanking, Corner Time, Messing, Writing Lines

Hard Limits: Public, Scat Play, Social Suicide, Topping, Blood, Illegal, Permanent, Penetration, Messy orgasm edge

If you PM me asking me for dares I will personally track you down and hack your fucking balls off with my fingernails and make you eat them. If your a girl I will just potato mash you to death.
babybitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:24 PM   #18
NKat68
Account Banned

Waiting for the update ((
NKat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:39 PM   #19
Jenny Girl

Excited for the next update!

Chick w/ a Dick

Diapers, Spanking, Pee & Wetting, Light Anal, Bondage, Wedgies, WAM, Petplay
Wax, Light/Medium Public, Messing
Needles, Blood, Urethra Play, Extreme Public, Extreme Anal, Family/Friends, Permanent, Cam/Pics

Kik: JennyGirlGD -- PM me for a BLADDER DUEL
Jenny Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:14 AM   #20
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you everyone for the feedback ;-)

Update comes tomorrow!!!

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:53 AM   #21
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Hello everyone, here is, as promised, chapter 5. It's not finished yet, but I decided to share it with you while I write the rest. I will update it tonight when I'm done.
Have fun and keep the feedback going. Negative feedback is appreciated, too.

Chapter 5

In the dungeon

As soon as Alex was sure that Isabel was gone and his eyes became adjusted to the darkness, he walked over to Laura. The straw on the floor was wet and sticked to his bare feet. "Laura" he whispered.
"Yes? Alex?"
"This is too much for me... You are here with me... I never would have fantasized about such a situation... I have to confess that I had an eye on you in college, and now ... you seem to have the same fetish like I do... oh god" he stuttered.
Laura smiled a winning smile. "Well, that was hard not to recognize. But I also have to confess something. I was here before. Last summer I told everyone I would spend my holidays in Paris with my boyfriend. But there was no boyfriend. I was a slave here for 8 weeks."
Alex wasn't sure if her cheeks got red, because the light was too dim.
"This is why your number is smaller than ours, right? Because you got it last summer."
"Yes. The thing with the numbers is like a big competition between the slaves. When you finish your tasks well, you get a smaller number, when you make a mistake, your number will get higher. The smaller the number, the more privileges you have. I was number 14 when I left, but a few weeks ago, after my application, Isabel told me that someone else from my college applied. She is a good friend of mine in the real life, so she told me who it was. I think you're very cute, so I asked her to give me the smallest number to be in one cell with you."
This time she certainly got red.
"I think we get a tour by number one later today. He will explain everything to you.", she continued.
"Er... ok", Alex said, "can I get... can I get..."
"... a kiss?" she asked, and kissed him on his lips. His cock pressed hard against the cage. She opened her mouth and suddenly her tongue was in his mouth. The moment seemed to last very long. Just when Alex thought his cock would explode, she pulled her head back.
"I thought I'd better kiss you before my tongue tastes of all the cocks I will have to suck" she explained.
Alex was stunned. "You... you talk very ... open" he finally said.
"Oh that's just one thing you will learn here. I'm sure you're as open as me sexually in a few days."
Alex grinned. "I hope so. But what are the other things I will learn here?"
"Well, there is..." Laura started but was interrupted by Pete who hissed:
"Shut up, love birdies, someone's coming!"
Now they heard the footsteps, too. As Alex walked back to his hook in the wall, trying not to make a sound which was hard with the chain on his neck, hands and feet, he thought he heared a whispered "I love you". But he wasn't sure.

Alex had just sat down on the floor covered with wet straw as a silhouette stopped in front of the prison door. A deep voice said: "Hello my little bitches. I am Number One. You will follow my commands without hesitation."
He opened the door and directly went over to Laura. He was completely naked but he dind't wear a chastity belt.
'On your knees, bitch', he said.
Laura got on her knees in front of him.
'Mouth!' he demanded.
Laura opened her mouth and Number One pushed his dick in.
'Suck it bitch!', he grunted.
Laura started to give him a blowjob. He grabbed Laura's head by her hair and threw his hips back and forward, causing her to gag everytime his dick went down her throat. Alex would have loved to get up and pull him away with his chains, but he feared the consequences.
After a few minutes Number One came with a roaring sound and pulled his dick away from Laura. Spit and semen came out of her mouth and ran over her bare breasts.
'Swallow!' Number One said.
Laura swallowed and gagged again.
'Good slut. How did it feel?' He asked.
'Great, Sir, thank you' she sobbed.
'Hehe. Now up on your feet, everybody!'
He unlocked their neck chains and connected them with a new chain, just like Isabel when she led them around. He leashed Laura and pulled them out of the dungeon. Alex tried not to fall down with his cuffed feet, but he had a great view of Lauras ass in front of him.
When they reached the stairs they were pulled downstairs.
'We will pick up the dirty cow' Number One explained.

The Cowshed

Tanya finally got used to having her holes stuffed and must have been fallen asleep, because the next thing she remembered was a ice cold gush of water that came directly in her face. She tried to jump on her feet with a loud 'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!', but she didn't remember the low ceiling. Her head exploded when she hit it. 'MOOOOOOOOOH! MOOOOOOOOH!' Oh god, it hurt so bad that she cried, but the next cold shower cooled it a bit. The other six women (Tanya refused to call them cows) mooohed around angrily. Maybe she had woke them up. 'Wake up cow! Out of the shed!' cried a voice, but she couldn't see the man it belonged to.
'Up here, cow!'
She looked up. The ceiling was like the wall of a cage and on top of it stood a man with an empty bucket in his hands.
'Hurry up bitch!' he demanded and spit in her face. She crawled to the door as fast as she could, the plugs rubbing against her skin inside her.

Alex had sympathy with the poor Tanya, but at the same time he was glad that it wasn't him that was humiliated so much. Number One opened the cage door and Tanya got out, shivering. She tried to stand up but the chain that connected her wrists with her ankles was too short.
'No no no, cows have to crawl' said Number One with an evil smile. He connected her neck chain with Pete's and pulled the group forward. After a while he opened a door with a red cross on it and pulled them inside.

The Doctor's Office

The room's looked like in a medical office, but the odd thing was that the walls looked like in a dungeon.
'This is the doctor's office, slaves' Number one explained while he chained them to the wall in a row. There were cuffs in the wall, one for each hand, one for each feet and one for the neck. It forced them to stand on tip-toes with their arms and legs spread like on St Andrews Cross.
'The doctor will be here soon' said Number One. 'Until then I have to explain you some things. The numbers are like a ranking system. You start at the bottom and can make it to the top if you follow all orders and so on. The lower the number the more comfortable you live. The first ten slaves don't need to wear a chastity belt and can boss around the other slaves. Just like I do right now. So I am the king of slaves and I want to keep it that way. So don't piss me on. Slaves have to adress everyone above them with 'Sir' or 'Miss', that means also the other slaves. So you call me 'Sir'. By the way, everyone climbed one number higher right now, because what was number two is now the bottom of the slaves' He grinned evil.
'The doctor will inspect you now and you will get your brandings'
'MOOOOOOOH!'
'Haha, cow, yes, you will also get a branding. It's a barcode that lets us identify your number anytime. The numbers change so fast that otherwise we would lose track. And yes, we use a computer for that. The castle may look medieval, but behind the scenes there is much technology. But don't be afraid, you won't notice it. You will live like medieval prisoners.
Everyone of you sent dirty pics and vids of yourselfes to us before you came here. If we have to kick you out because of misbehavior before we earned enough money with you to cover our expenses, we will sell this material on the internet. Understood? Oh and everytime I say 'Understood?' I expect a 'Yes, Sir!'
'Yes, Sir!' said the group together.
'Fine. You will work on the fields during the day. I will show you the fields tomorrow. Cows will produce milk for our customers'. He looked Tanya in the eyes. So your food will contain some chemical stuff that will induce your milk production. Understood?'
'MOOOOOH!'
'Fine.

- To be continued -

This is how the cuffs in the wall could have looked like
The slaves' position on the wall (St Andrews Cross)

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

Last edited by SwitchBoyC; 06-27-2014 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:21 AM   #22
issabella

Keep it coming seems interesting

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:16 PM   #23
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry guys, I couldn't finish chapter 5 today, maybe I can do it tomorrow. But I posted everything I have got so far...
Sorry for the sudden ending, it will be continued

Old 06-27-2014, 03:15 PM   #24
issabella

plase do continue I cant wait

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:33 PM   #25
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Ok guys, I finally managed to finish Chapter 5. Chapter 6 will be out in a few days. I promise!
Sorry that you had to wait for it so long, but I just couldn't find enough time.
I can't edit the previous post again, so I will continue it here.
I hope you like it. I'll start with the doctor's office again.

CHAPTER 5 - Continuation

The Doctor's office

The room's looked like in a medical office, but the odd thing was that the walls looked like in a dungeon.
'This is the doctor's office, slaves' Number one explained while he chained them to the wall in a row. There were cuffs in the wall, one for each hand, one for each feet and one for the neck. It forced them to stand on tip-toes with their arms and legs spread like on St Andrews Cross.
'The doctor will be here soon' said Number One. 'Until then I have to explain you some things. The numbers are like a ranking system. You start at the bottom and can make it to the top if you follow all orders and so on. The lower the number the more comfortable you live. The first ten slaves don't need to wear a chastity belt and can boss around the other slaves. Just like I do right now. So I am the king of slaves and I want to keep it that way. So don't piss me on. Slaves have to adress everyone above them with 'Sir' or 'Miss', that means also the other slaves. So you call me 'Sir'. By the way, everyone climbed one number higher right now, because what was number two is now the bottom of the slaves' He grinned evil.
'The doctor will inspect you now and you will get your brandings'
'MOOOOOOOH!'
'Haha, cow, yes, you will also get a branding. It's a barcode that lets us identify your number anytime. The numbers change so fast that otherwise we would lose track. And yes, we use a computer for that. The castle may look medieval, but behind the scenes there is much technology. But don't be afraid, you won't notice it. You will live like medieval prisoners.
Everyone of you sent dirty pics and vids of yourselfes to us before you came here. If we have to kick you out because of misbehavior before we earned enough money with you to cover our expenses, we will sell this material on the internet. Understood? Oh and everytime I say 'Understood?' I expect a 'Yes, Sir!'
'Yes, Sir!' said the group together.
'Fine. You will work on the fields during the day. I will show you the fields tomorrow. Cows will produce milk for our customers'. He looked Tanya in the eyes. 'So your food will contain some chemical stuff that will induce your milk production. Understood?'
'MOOOOOH!'
'Fine.
You will be fed every morning and every evening, slaves will only be fed every evening. We hate chubby slaves. Understood?'
'MOOOH! Yes, Sir!'
'Hehehe. Great, now, I think I forgot something... Oh, hi Doc!'
Alex couldn't turn his head to the side, but he had heard the door opening. Now a man with medium long curly brown hair and a short beard in a white tunic came into his sight. You could clearly see he wasn't a slave.
'Hi, slaves, I'm the doctor in this castle. Just call me Doc. I will inspect everyone of you now, before you have your first competition. Let's just start with you.' He pointed at Laura, who was chained to the wall left to Alex. While Number One startet to unchain her, the doctor told them:
'I will check your health and fitness. If everyone is ok, we can start with the competition afterwards'.
Laura was pulled to a examination table and fixed there with leather cuffs. 'Open your mouth.' He demanded friendly but firmly. Laura did so. He had a look at her teeth, her throat and her tongue and started to check things on a list.
'Can eat the normal slave food, suitible for oral sex, ...', he said more to himself than to anybody else. 'Oh you just deepthroated a dick, right?', he suddenly asked.
'Yes, Doc', said Laura.
'Well, well, I can see your throat is red. But it looks fine. Can be used again...'
He proceeded with her boobs by grapping and squeezing them and stimulated her nipples. She had to moan when he pinched them.
'Boobs look fine, good consistence, a bit small for my taste, but healthy'.
Laura got red, but the Doc already concentrated on her belly. He listened to her stomach with a stethoscope, then checked her heartbeat.
'A bit fast, but I think it is because of the excitement. Key please'
Number One handed him a key and he unlocked her chastity belt.
'Oh no, it's all wet with urine. Bad slave!', he complained when he looked at her pussy. 'Did you pee in this belt?'
'Yes, Sir', Laura said ashamed.
'Well, I don't care if your pussy is dirty normally, but I have to inspect it now!' He rubbed it clean with a dirty rag, that looked like it had been used for this job a million times before, and put it in Laura's mouth.
'Taste your piss, bitch' he said. Then he inserted a speculum in her pussy and took a few notes. He did the same with her ass. Then he took a piece of tape and sealed Laura's mouth with the rag inside it. She didn't make any sound of protest.
'Ok, I'm done with her, you can put her belt on and chain her back to the wall.'
Number One did as he was told and then brought Pete to the table.
The Doc did a similar procedure, but this time he measured Pete's flaccid and erect cock.
The same thing happened with Alex, who found it a bit strange to be completely examined. But it was ok.
Tanya's treatment wasn't so gently, causing her to 'MOOOOH' a few times in pain. The Doc wrote down her bruises and examined her boobs with ultrasonic. He came to the conclusion that she could produce lots of milk.
When Tanya was chained to the wall again, Number One disappeared through the door the Doctor must have came in and the Doc said:
'Alright, we can start with the competition now. But first, let's do the brandings'.
Alex shivered, as Number one came in with four iron rods with something that looked like a stamp on one end. He started to heat the stamps with a camp cooker and showed his evil grin.
'Don't be afraid, it will soon be over', the Doc said, but it didn't comfort anyone.
'Ladys and cows first', he said, taking a rod and heading over to Tanya. Her eyes opened wide in fear and she moooohed uncontrollable now.
The Doc took the rod and pressed it against the skin of her hip. An evil hiss was drowned by a loud and heart-melting 'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! !!!'. Steam ascended from the branding and an ugly smell was in the air.
'MOOOOH! MOOOH! MOOOOOH! MOOOOH!' Every breath made Tanya moooh now.
'Wasn't as painful as you thought, huh?' The doc joked while he desinfected the branding. Tears were flowing down the poor cow's face and she would have collapsed if she hadn't been chained to the wall.
Then he did the same thing to Laura, but he removed her gag before to 'hear her cry'. Laura was brave, but she couldn't prevent a loud 'IEEEEEEEEEEEEK!' from escaping her mouth. Her eyes were wet, but she didn't cry.
Pete pressed his teeth together and managed to remain silent.
When the Doc turned to Alex, he felt his legs become week. Number One handed a new rod to the Doc. Alex could smell the glowing iron and the burnt skin of the other slaves. Number One grinned evil. The Doc smiled. Alex closed his eyes.
The pain was unbearable. It felt very cold in the beginning but started to burn evil after one second. Alex cried out in pain. He pulled at his chains and tried to reach the burning, but the chains were too short. The pungent smell made him choke. The Doc desinfected it, what made it burn even more badly.
But then, he suddenly could bear the pain. He stood up straight and noticed that he had cried.
'OK, we're done'. said the Doc. 'We can start the competition now.'
Number one unchained them and led them to another room. Tanya collapsed as soon as she was unchained, but as a cow she had to crawl on all fours anyway. She was very pale.
In the next room there were four pillories in a circle. The walls were covered with several painful-looking devices. Every slave was put in one of the pillories.
Alex could see the faces of the others, he was standing in front of Tanya, Laura to his left and Pete to his right. The Doc stood in the middle of them.
'Ok, slaves, the first part of the competition is already over' he said. 'It was the branding. We measured the intensity of your cries, and the loudest slave is the loser of this round. The rules of the competition are as follows: In each round there is a 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and a loser. The 1st place gets 3 points, 2nd two, 3rd one and the loser gets nothing. Who reached the highest score at the end of the competition wins and the price is an orgasm he can have whenever he likes during his stay here. The loser of a round will be the first who does the task of the next round. There will be 7 rounds, the first is already over.
The winner of the first round was this guy here'.
He pointed at Pete.
'Your score is: 3, 1, 2, 0', he explained, pointing from Pete to Alex to Laura to Tanya.
'Ok, let's start with the second round. The topic of this round is spanking. You can say 'STOP' whenever you want, but the one that lasts the longest will win. Number One, do your work. Cow, you just have to show me a thumb down as you cant speak.'
Number One took a paddle from the wall and stood behind Tanya. She tried to look behind here but the pillory gave her no chance. The Doc started a timer and gave a sign to Pete.
SMACK. 'MOOOOOOH!'
SMACK. 'MOOOOOOH!'
SMACK. 'MOOOOOOH!'
SMACK. 'MOOOOOOH!'
Tanya's bruisings made the spanking much worse. Tears rolled down her face uncontrollable now.
SMACK. 'MOOOOOOH!'
SMACK. 'MOOOOOOH!'
SMACK. 'MOOOOOOH!'
After a while she gave up and showed the Doc her thumb.
'Not bad, not bad. 31 minutes and 22 seconds of continuous spanking. Next one.'
Number One went to Pete.
SMACK. '...'
SMACK. '...'
SMACK. 'mmm'
SMACK. 'owww'
SMACK. '...'
SMACK. '...'
SMACK. 'god'
SMACK. 'STOP'
'Ok, 20 minutes and 5 seconds. You're on rank two so far. Next one.'
Alex closed his eyes.
SMACK. The pain was ok, his branding was hurting much more than his ass.
SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.
It became worse.
SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.
He winced in pain.
SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.
He didn't even feel the branding anymore.
SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.
His ass was burning.
SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.
'STOP' he cried with tears on his face.
'25 minutes, 44 seconds. Next.'
Alex was glad that he wasn't the last. He looked over to Laura. She smiled, but when the first stroke hit her ass she had to bite her lip.
SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.
She moaned in satisfaction. You could really see how she enjoyed it. She was a real slave.
ALex' back hurt because of the uncomfortable position he was forced into. The burning caused more pain than his ass when Laura finally said 'Stop'.
'Wow, slave, 47 minutes and 53 seconds! That's a good effort. Your scores are now: 3, 2, 5, 2' he said, starting with Pete and pointing clockwise again.
'Ok, the next round won't take so long, I can promise you. We will continue with piss drinking.'
'MOOOOOOHOOOOOO!'
__________________________________________________ ___________

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/goth-...ll-6355410.jpg
http://www.bdsm-gear.com/merpics/bas...rossshelly.jpg

Last edited by SwitchBoyC; 07-14-2014 at 04:14 AM.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:02 AM   #26
drivetosurvive

Love your work. Keep it up
Wish I could go to a place like this, but not for a year
Limit: public family scat
hi guys and girls lol
fear is the path to the dark side
drivetosurvive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:26 AM   #27
Nzrunner
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for adding more!!!! I love this story!!!

M24bi
Proud to be Mistress Nkat68's little pup zacho

My Transformation into Mistress's Little Puppy

Mistress's Rules for zacho

I am proud to call Kabi mine!!!!

last time I cummed: 7/20/14
All dares must be approved by Mistress!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys

Baby_Puppy is my Princess and I am her Prince (not her Dom or sub but her FRIEND and her PROTECTOR)
Nzrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 01:44 AM   #28
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the positive feedback.
I'm very sorry to announce that it seems like you will have to wait for chapter 6 a bit longer than expected. A lot of exams are waiting for me the next weeks so I can't concentrate on the story. But I promise to write whenever I can afford some time .
I hope you can be patient.

Old 07-16-2014, 12:57 PM   #29
issabella

ally good edition keep it coming