Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-28-2014, 02:43 PM   #1
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Key One year of slavery (FM/fm)

WARNING: The following story contains acts of BDSM, especially medieval torture, femdom, maledom, chastity, slavery, watersports and sex, and might be unsuitable for some persons. If you are offended of such material, please DON'T read on!

I had the idea for this a few days ago and just couldn't stand to write it down. Please excuse grammatical mistakes, because English is not my first language. If you find a mistake, just tell me and I will correct it as soon as possible.
Feedback is always welcome!

I hope you all enjoy the story

Prologue

Alex was a rather inconspicuous, silent boy. In fact, he considered himself as shy and introverted. He had never been closer to a girl then sitting just next to her in the bus or in the lecture room. But he had a dark side that often came out when he was home alone. With his hands tied to his feet behind his back (also known as a 'hogtie', what he found out much later than he discovered the technique), gagged with a dirty sock taped in his mouth, he even had his first orgasm. Of course he didn't know it was an orgasm back then, but it felt so good deep inside him, and because the pleasure was much higher than the disgusting aspect afterwards, he had another one the next day and the day after this and so on.
That was 7 years from now, when he was thirteen. Now he went to college and couldn't afford much time for pleasuring things like orgasms. But, however, fantasizing didn't come off badly. There was this one girl that Alex had been sitting next to in the lecture room some times. Her name was Laura and the first time he saw her, he knew that she was the girl he had been dreaming of for all these years. But just as he thought this, he recogniced she played on a completely different level. Her skin was so soft and flawless, her long blonde hair glowed in the summer sun like a sea of gold and the few prickles on her nose were just enough to underline the deep, blue eyes. Everytime he saw her, his dick pulled the rope in his pants that he bound it with, causing a soft pain to his balls and making him throbbing horny. 'No', he thought, 'this queen would never even give a shit about a jerk like me'.

Laura started to do selfbondage when she was sixteen. She then went on to more extreme things that were very painful and made her cry out in pleasure. There was one boy, called Alex or so, that followed her around in college like a little dog. He was very cute, even though he was a few inches taller than her. But Laura was very shy, and so she never dared to talk to him, although he was almost like a stalker. But many boys were after her, because she liked to dress very slutty. It made her feel more humiliated, what she liked. She even knew his name from conversations with his friends. Sometimes, when the thought of him made her juice run throug the crotchrope and down her tighs in one of her sessions, she wondered how he would react if he could see her.

But aside from fantasizing, they never came closer. Until the day both signed a contract that would burn the next year unforgettable into their brains. This is the story of what happened in this year of pain, humiliation and tears.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

this is what Laura could look like during one of her sessions

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat

Last edited by SwitchBoyC; 05-28-2014 at 03:06 PM.
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SwitchBoyC for this post:
Old 05-28-2014, 04:03 PM   #2
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Note: From now on I will add pics for every important device, dress, ... at the end of each chapter so you can imagine how it could look like.

Chapter 1

Alex stood on the top of a soft green hill with his mouth wide open. Beneath him in the valley was a medieval castle, with battlements, towers and all the usual stuff. Its dimensions were gigantic, and on the outside of the walls were cages hanging down. Alex was reminded of some RPGs he liked to play. He got up very early this morning and took the first train to the station next to the castle. From there it was a jolty journey by bus to a parking lot were some hiking paths started from. When he finally came to the security fence with 'private property - danger - keep out' signs, he showed his dick to the CCTV camera as instructed via e-mail before and the gate swung open. It closed again right after he passed it and he knew he would't get out here for one year.
Although it was a warm day in spring, he freezed when he saw the great castle with the cages and heard muffled moans from beneath. But it was too late to go back, so he went on with a scary feeling in his chest. As he reached the drawbridge that was still shut by now, he discovered four wooden poles with iron collars fixed to them with a short chain. Near one pile kneeled a naked man who seemed like around the age of 30. His face went red when Alex came closer. The man didn't say anything, but his eyes followed every single one of Alex' moves. Alex read the instructions that he printed out again, and did not dare to neglect them. So he stripped off the cheap clothes he was wearing (they told him to wear cheap clothes) and went to the post next to the stranger. When he inspected the collar, he could see it was now open, but had a locking mechanism. Alex put it around his neck, winced by the feeling of the cold rusty iron, and locked it. The sound of the lock closing and finally preventing him from chickening out gave him a kick and he felt his dick becoming hard.
The stranger, who had watched everything with great interest, smiled and said: 'I'm Pete. I think we are on one boat now'. And with a wink to Alex' dick: 'Seems like you will enjoy your stay.'.
'Yes, I'm very excited, I never did anything like this before. I submitted to Mistresses and Masters on the internet before and once even paid a real Dominatrix, but it only ever lasted until I had an orgasm. But the offer was just too tempting. I'm Alex by the way'.
'Hi, Alex. Yes, that's the reason why I'm here too. Look, there comes the next slave.'

A shilouette came closer, but Alex couldn't figure out if it was a man or a woman, because the sun was right behind it. He decided that this would took longer and tried to sit down, but the chain was too short and he choked. So he kneeled down into the dirt just like Pete and waited, not knowing for what he was waiting exactly, naked, with his neck fixed to a wooden post.

When the person was only a few feet away, Alex found out it was a rather small woman with long brown curly hair and deep brown eyes. Her summer dress was yellow and green with flowers on it, and you could make out her nipples under the thin fabric. Apparently she wore no underwear, not even socks or shoes, her bare feet were dirty from the long hike.
As she got closer, Alex could see that tears were running down here face and on her forehead was the word 'slut' written with a red sharpie. She tried to avoid looking at Alex and Pete and went to the pole next to Alex, were she kneeled down and locked the cuff around her neck.
'Hey, hey wait! You have to undress first!' cried Pete.
'They will punish you', Alex agreed.
'I don't care, I'm only here for my Master's wish. My name is Tanya, who are you, guys?' The woman had calmed down a bit.
Pete and Alex told her their names. After a while, they had nothing more to talk about (it also was strange to have a conversation kneeling in the dirt naked with your neck cuffed to a post) and so they just kept waiting. Alex' knees began to hurt, because his whole position was very uncomfortable.
'Wow that's what I call a nice chick!' It was Pete. Alex looked up und his heart skipped a beat. There was Laura coming down the hill, wearing nothing but an inverted potato sack with holes cut in it for her head and her arms, and steel high heels that looked very painful. His penis got hard like a rock immediately. When Sara saw him, she stopped for a moment, but then went on, trying not to stumble in her heels. She came directly to Alex' pole, with a weird smile on her face.
'Oh, hi, I know you from college. You're Alex, right?', she asked.
'Er... uhm... yes...' stuttered Alex.
'I'm Laura, if you don't know already'. She laughed. 'I guess you are happy to see me', she added, pointing on his dick, that was thick and throbbing.
Alex turned red. He said nothing.
'Well, I think I'm the last. I better hurry up, so we can start', she said, pulling the sack over her head. Alex was stunned by her beauty. Her body could not be described with any words. It was much better than in his wildest fantasies. Laura didn't seem to notice he was staring at her. Instead she went to the last pole, took off her heels with a sigh of relief, kneeled down and cuffed her neck to the pole.
Just as the cuff was closed, the draw bridge started to come down with a loud creak. As soon as it hit the ground, four nude men came out, carrying a magnificent sedan chair. They put it down right in front of the four people.
'They have arrived, Queen', said one of the nude men.
'Alright, back into the castle with you. I want you to pick up the sedan chair in the afternoon, slaves. Hurry up!', came a wonderful voice through the hangings.
The slaves ran away.
Suddenly the heavy textile started to move and a beautiful leg came out of the chair.

Pics:
Hanging cage
Laura's heels

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

Last edited by SwitchBoyC; 05-30-2014 at 02:37 PM.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:46 AM   #3
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter one is finished now. Please tell me what you think of my story so far

Old 05-29-2014, 08:42 AM   #4
EllieStone

Nice story so so far. Well written as well, especially if English isn't your first language.

Dislikes: body writing, anal, some pain

Limits: public, involving others, too much pain

Under my avatar it says "monkeys, never turn your back on them"
EllieStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:09 PM   #5
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you
I will add the second chapter, where the fun begins, asap

Old 05-30-2014, 01:50 AM   #6
Nzrunner
getDare Sweetheart

This is a great story i can not wait to read the next part

M24bi
Proud to be Mistress Nkat68's little pup zacho

My Transformation into Mistress's Little Puppy

Mistress's Rules for zacho

I am proud to call Kabi mine!!!!

last time I cummed: 7/20/14
All dares must be approved by Mistress!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys

Baby_Puppy is my Princess and I am her Prince (not her Dom or sub but her FRIEND and her PROTECTOR)
Nzrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:38 PM   #7
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you, I'm writing chapter two now, will be updated soon

Old 05-30-2014, 02:32 PM   #8
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2

In front of Alex stood a beautiful tall woman with pale skin and stunning curly red hair. A green medieval dress covered her body down to her brown leather boots and on her head a golden crown was reflecting the sunlight. In her hand, she was holding a leather bag and a short leather whip beneath her side, and her green eyes were sparkling merciless.
'Hello slaves', she said, 'welcome to Black Heart Castle. I am Queen Isabel the cruel and you are my property now. You will follow some rules during your stay here, slaves, and the first one is chastity. I will put on your chastity belts now and then lead you around the place you will spend the next year. Second rule: You will obey the orders of my beloved husband King Roland the thirsty and me unhesitatingly and everytime.'
She went over to Pete and took a rusty penis cage out of her bag. She took Pete's flaccid penis and quickly locked it in the cage.
'May I ask a question?' said Pete.
Instead of an answer, Queen Isabel the cruel hit his balls one time very hard with her whip. Pete fell over, but his head was pulled up by the chain and so he was hanging there beneath his pole, groaning and howling in pain.
'Next rule:', Isabel said with a cruel smile, 'Never talk to anyone that stands above you without being ordered to. And if you are ordered to talk, my little slaves, you will always adress me as Queen, my husband as King and everyone else as Sir or Miss. So how many mistakes did you just make, slut', she asked Pete.
'Two, Queen', he whimpered.
'Correct. But you only got one lash for punishment. So how many are missing, slave?'
'One, Queen', he said anxious.
'I see, you're not dumb', she giggled and kicked his balls very hard with her boot this time. Then she went over to Alex, not even noticing the crying Pete anymore.
'I like you', she told Alex, who resisted to answer 'Thank you, Queen' as she didn't order him to reply and he didn't want to end like Pete.
'But I can't cage your dirty cock when it's hard like this' she explained and hit small Alex with one finger on the shaft. It was exactly the right spot and it went flaccid. As soon as Alex could recognize, his dick was locked away and his Queen turned to Tanya.
'Oh hell, you bloody slut!' she shouted at her when she saw her in her summerdress. 'Didn't you read the e-mail we sent you? Answer, bitch!'
'Of course Queen, I just forgot to undress, I'm sorry'. Tanya bit her lip.
A quick lash with the whip teared the dress apart and revealed her big breasts. Tanya said nothing. Another lash pulled the dress away from her and everyone could see now that Tanya's body was covered with bruisings.
'Oh, your master likes to beat you, huh? We got a little masochist here! Haha! Well, don't be sad, my slut, we will find another punishment for you. And we will make you a cow, you have really big udders!' Isabel took a black sharpie out of her bag and wrote 'C O W 7' in big letters on Tanya's stomach. Then she walked back to Alex and wrote something on his forehead. He dared not to move, nor to say anything. Pete got a number of his forehead, 68. Afterwards, Isabel got back to Tanya's pole. She took a rusty female chastity belt, a metal dildo and a metal plug out of her pocket and fixed the dildo and the plug at the inside of the belt. Then she forced Tanya the cow to put it on. After it was locked, the only one who was left was Laura.
'Hello, 31' Isabel said and kissed Laura on the lips. Then she wrote '31' on Laura's forehead and took another chastity belt out of her bag, but without dildo or plug this time.
Isabel waited until Laura put it on, then she declared: 'You won't need your names from now on, everyone got a number by me. 68, 67, cow 7 and 31', pointing from Pete to Laura.
Then she unlocked everyone's chain on the end that was fixed to the pole and locked the neck cuffs of the four slaves together. Alex was first, after him came Pete, Laura and Tanya. The Queen went back to her sedan chair and brought a leash as well as four ankle- and handcuffs. She locked the leash to Alex' neck cuff, restrained the slaves' feet and cuffed their hands behind their back. Then she took the leash and pulled them towards the castle.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Pics:

Queen Isabel the cruel
Cock cage
Chastity belt

Old 06-09-2014, 04:08 AM   #9
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

This is very well done but we need more, please!

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 01:55 AM   #10
Bondageslave1

Keep going please this is good

Clothing:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97526

Equipment:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70424

Loves: Bondage, Crossdressing, Cum, humiliation, rules
Likes: Pics/Cam, piss, Online exposure, Chastity, body witting, CBT, Black Mail, Anal
Dislikes: Scat, Whips/Spanking, Other people, wedgies
Limits: Blood, Permanent, Public, Illegal, Social Suicide, Financial Domination, Vomit
Bondageslave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:53 AM   #11
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

I think I can finish the next chapter today. It will be updated soon
And thank you for the positive feedback

Old 06-13-2014, 12:44 PM   #12
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3

The anklecuffs forced Alex to do very tiny steps, which was not too easy, because Queen Isabel walked over the bridge very fast with her long legs. The slaves followed, trying not to fall down.
Alex wondered if Laura has been here before, but he dared not to talk as long as Isabel was around. It seemed like Laura already had a number. He decided to ask her when they were alone. At least he hoped they would have some time on their own.
Queen Isabel led the group through through the entrance, a number of narrow passageways with medieval tapestry and burning torches on the walls and green courtyards. When she suddenly stopped without warning at a wooden door, Alex almost ran into her.
'I noticed that all of you are shaved. But most of our customers want the slaves dirty and hairy. Number two, who sent you the emails, forget to mention that. Now it will take some time until your pubic hair is long enough again, so she deserves a hard punishment. You have the privilege to watch her suffer'. She smiled and opened the door. Bright light came in and Alex saw that there was another small courtyard behind the door.
'Follow me, slaves' said Isabel and pulled the leash.
Outside there was a head (that apparently belonged to a woman) sticking out of the dirt. Jet black long hair covered most of the face, but the mouth was visibly held wide open by a ring gag.
'This is number two', Isabel explained. 'We buried her up to her neck and made her wear a ring gag. The ledge above her is the castle's toilet. And every day number one will pour the toilet buckets of the prison over her head. We will take her out in two days, when she is full of piss and shit. But unfortunately, she is still clean now. Anyone needs to pee?' she asked.
'Yes, Queen', said Laura. Nobody else dared to answer, because they didn't want to hurt someone of their kind.
Isabel smiled and unlocked the chain from Laura's neckcuff. 'Very good, 31, we will watch you', she told her cheerfully.
So they all went over to the head. Isabel brushed number two's hair back and reveiled her face. It was wet with tears and drool. Her eyes opened with fear as Laura got into a squatting position above her. 'Ooooooooooh! Eeeeaaaaassssshhh!' she drooled. But there was nothing she could do. She just closed her eyes when the yellow juice hit her head and ran down over her face and into her mouth. When the golden shower was over, she cried helplessly. Laura got up and was kissed on her mouth by Isabel. 'You're a good slut, 31', the Queen said. Then she bowed down and spit in number two's mouth, that still was full of piss. 'Swallow it, bitch!', she demanded. Number two swallowed and sobbed in disgust.
Isabel chained Laura back to the group, grabbed the leash and lead them away from the crying head in the dirt to a door to her right. Just as they reached it, it was opened from the inside and a man with a bucket that overspilled with excrements came out. He bowed down when he saw Queen Isabel, spreading excrements on the floor. Isabel didn't pay any attention to him. He went over to number two. The slaves were led through the door into another passageway.
'This was number one', Isabel explained. Alex had no doubt what he was going to do with the bucket. His guess was confirmed when he heard a screaming 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!' followed by a yukky splosh behind him on the courtyard.
They came to a big hall with a large dining table and a fireplace. 'This is our banqueting hall, where our customers are welcomed and pick their slaves. You will be exposed here next week, when you got used to slavery and grew a bit pubic hair', explained Isabel.
The next passageway had many doors with burnt in numbers. Isabel said: 'This, my sluts, are the private chambers, where our customers can play with their slaves'. Nobody dared to say a word.
After she had showed them a couple of other rooms, Isabel took a circular stair that led down. It got darker and darker the deeper they got. 'Well, I will lead you to your "rooms" now. I have better stuff to do than leading slaves around', Isabel said. She led them through a passageway with damp walls. It was lit by very few torches. The doors were no longer wooden, but grids made of steel. They looked like typical prison doors. In some chambers, Alex made out huddling shapes, but everything was silent. No cries of pain or madness as he would have imagined. Isabel stopped at the last door, took a bunch of keys off a hook at the wall and unlocked the door. They pulled them inside and locked Laura, Peter and Alex to three different eyelets in the wall. Then she cuffed their hands and feet, went out of the room with a confused Tanya on the leash, locked the door and hung the keys back on the hook.
'Enjoy your stay' she said. 'I will bring the cow to the cowshed now. 67, you will see me tonight' and walked away.
As Alex heard the steps die away, he felt a painful pressure in his chastity belt.

The buried number two, just imagine she has black hair

Old 06-13-2014, 02:56 PM   #13
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Who wants to know what happened to Tanya? I managed to write the next chapter. It's pretty short but I hope you like it anyway.

Chapter 4

Isabel led Tanya back to the stairway and pulled her downstairs. The dildo in Tanya's pussy made her wet and horny, but she wasn't used to wearing butt plugs. She could feel the steel rubbing on both sides of something inside her. It was a strange feeling.
At the end of the stairs was a wooden door with iron mountings. Tanya could hear noises that sounded like animals. When Isabel opened the door, they got louder. On their way, Tanya saw women that acted like horses or pigs in the prison cells to her sides. They stopped at a low-ceilinged cell, where the women inside were forced to stay on their fours. They all had big boobs and were gagged. Isabel grabbed a pair of hand- and ankle cuffs that were locked together by a chain. With a nod she forced Tanya on her fours. This was not so easy with the chastity belt on and the plugs inside. When she was on the floor, Isabel cuffed her hands and feet together, forcing her to stay in this position. She opened the prison door and let Tanya crawl in.
'Turn around, cow!'
Tanya turned around.
'Open your muzzle!'
Tanya opened her mouth and got gagged with a strange tube. Then the door was shut and Isabel was gone.
Tanya looked around in the room. The other women were staring at her. It was hard to breath only with her nose, so she tried breathing through the tube.
'MOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO!'
It sounded like a cow! Every breath would make her MOOOOO twice! Now Tanya realized not only the purpose of the gag. She also realized were she has blundered into. Then she realized the worst thing: 'Cows get milked every evening!' She turned around and saw that every "cow" in the cell had burning red nipples. Oh no.
MOOOOOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The strange gag

Old 06-13-2014, 08:40 PM   #14
Bondageslave1

Love this story. Would love to be Alex

Clothing:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97526

Equipment:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70424

Loves: Bondage, Crossdressing, Cum, humiliation, rules
Likes: Pics/Cam, piss, Online exposure, Chastity, body witting, CBT, Black Mail, Anal
Dislikes: Scat, Whips/Spanking, Other people, wedgies
Limits: Blood, Permanent, Public, Illegal, Social Suicide, Financial Domination, Vomit
Bondageslave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:32 AM   #15
newgril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondageslave1 View Post
Love this story. Would love to be Alex
I want to be Tanya, that sounds like such fun!

Advertisements
Kink Talk