Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more of:
Pupils and Teachers on the trip 39 46.99%
Laura's activities 25 30.12%
Equal amounts of each 19 22.89%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2015, 12:13 PM   #151
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

good stuff.... i always know where to cum to when i want to cum to something

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 04:36 AM   #152
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

New update on the way shortly.

Meanwhile, check out Exchange Visit at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=207882

It's a new venture from me. All the main characters are over 18.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 02:38 AM   #153
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 59

Part 59

As soon as Chris had disappeared into the bathroom, Leanne approached the bed. “Please,” She begged Laura, “Don’t make me do this.”

“You brought it on yourself,” Laura said, “By spilling that drink over me and ruining my top.”

“But you did that yourself,” Leanne squeaked.

“That’s not the story the manager will hear when I tell him,” Laura said, patting the bed again. “Get into bed.”

Leanne walked round to the other side of the bed, sat down and then swung her legs up, so she was lying naked beside Laura.

Laura pulled the bed covers over Leanne and pressed herself tightly against the younger girl. “There,” Laura said, “Isn’t this cosy?”

Leanne sniffed back her tears and bit her lip nervously. “I’ve never been with a woman before,” she said.

“There’s always a first time,” Laura said. She leaned across to kiss Leanne on the lips, pushing her tongue inside the girl’s mouth. “Mmmm, lovely.”

Laura kissed Leanne’s neck, and slowly moved down to her shoulder. She progressed to the girl’s breasts. She took her time there; nibbling and sucking at the small breasts and pert nipples.

As Laura licked Leanne’s nipples, they started to get hard and erect, as any nipple worth its salt would do under that treatment. Laura took one nipple between her teeth and bit on it gently. Then she did the same to the other nipple.

With each bite, Leanne gave a gasp.

Laura went down lower, to Leanne’s stomach, kissing every inch.

Leanne squirmed slightly as Laura put her hand between Leanne’s legs, finding her cunt.

“You’re tight,” Laura said, attempting to push a finger inside Leanne. “I like tight cunts.”

Leanne sniffed again as Laura disappeared under the covers.

The next thing Leanne was aware of was Laura’s tongue licking the outside of her labia.

Laura couldn’t see the cunt she was licking, but she could taste it and smell it, and it was like heaven. She used her fingers to part Leanne’s tight labia and to allow her tongue access to the crevice.

Laura had no idea what Leanne was thinking or feeling and she didn’t care. She was going to get her fill of this young girl. Her tongue flicked against Leanne’s clitoris and she heard the girl moan softly. Laura knew she’d hit the spot.

Leanne’s clit extended from beneath its protective hood. Laura spent some time stimulating it with her tongue and then pulling back to allow her fingers to have a go.

Eventually, she popped her head back up above the covers. “How was that?” she asked Leanne.

Leanne was outstretched with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes again when Laura spoke.

“Was it good?” Laura added.

“Is that it?” Leanne asked, “Can I go now?”

“No way,” Laura said. “I’ve given you oral and now you have to repay me.”

“What do you mean?” Leanne asked.

“I want you to lick me out,” Laura said. “But one minute...”

Laura clambered out of the bed, dragging the covers with her and leaving Leanne exposed.

Laura went over to where she’d left her camcorder, using her body to hide it from Leanne’s view.

“What are you doing?” Leanne asked.

“Nothing,” Laura replied. She grabbed a squirty mouth freshener from the table in front of her, turned and squirted it into her mouth. “Just freshening my breath.”

Leanne seemed to accept that.

Laura went back to the bed, lay down on top of the covers, ensuring that she was in full view of the camcorder and then spread her legs. “Come on then,” she said to Leanne, “And I want you to make me come.”

Leanne positioned herself between Laura’s legs and lowered her head. “I’m not sure what to do,” she said.

“Just use your tongue,” Laura said, “It’ll come naturally.” She giggled at her own unintended pun.

Leanne extended her tongue and licked the outside of Laura’s labia.

Laura lay back, spread her legs wider and, just before she closed her eyes, she glanced up at the camcorder, pointing directly at them, and in recording mode.

To be continued...
Old 01-29-2015, 04:13 PM   #154
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Laura evil but oh so great
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:51 AM   #155
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 60

Part 60

Day 3

It was raining when Mike left the youth hostel via the side fire exit. He hurried over to his car where Sophie Markham and Bethany Turner, dressed in their waterproofs, were already waiting.

He quickly opened the drivers side door and slid behind the wheel. He opened the rear door of the car so that the two girls could climb in.

He didn’t really want to drive into Egremont again but Sophie had blackmail on him. If she showed anyone that picture of him masturbating, it could not only ruin his career but also cost him his pension.

Before he started the car, he half-turned to the girls. “Let’s get one thing straight,” he told Sophie in particular, “When I’ve done this, you delete that picture of me. I don’t want this hanging over me forever.”

Sophie nodded. “Get us those morning after pills,” she said, “And the pictures are gone.”

Pictures, she said, plural. She took more than one.

Mike clicked his seatbelt into place and started up the car. He drove slowly and as quietly as he could out onto the main driveway and then increased his speed, “We’re going into Egremont,” he said, “There’s a pharmacy there. I’ll give you the money and you’ll have to get them yourselves.”

Sophie and Bethany nodded.

Mike switched on the windscreen wipers and, as he pulled onto the main road to Egremont, he took out his phone. “Can you do one thing for me, though, first?” Mike asked.

“What’s that?” Bethany replied.

“Send a text message to my wife,” he said as he handed the phone to Beth.

“Your wife?”

“Yes,” Mike explained, “Laura. Her number’s in the contact list.”

Beth watched the wipers squeaking from side to side as she took the phone from him.

Mike wasn’t sure how much to tell the girls. “Make up a name if you like,” he said, “but say you found my phone and inadvertently sent her some nude pictures by mistake.”

“Nude pictures?” Beth said. “Who of?”

“That’s not important,” Mike said, “Just do it. You owe me that much.”

Mike had wanted Emma to do it. She had promised him after all. However, he couldn’t find her the previous night and he’d left before breakfast this morning and he wanted to smooth things over with Laura as soon as possible. He knew how volatile his wife could be.

“Laura, you say?” Beth took the phone, opened up a new message screen and began typing.

~*~

Laura was sitting on the bus, on her way home after her night at the hotel with Chris.

Chris had offered to drive her home but she had refused, saying she’d call him if she needed him again. Chris had certainly got his money’s worth from the overnight stay.

When Chris had come out of the shower, he had fucked little Leanne while Laura had watched. Then, because it was late, the three of them had slept in the double bed with Leanne squashed between Laura and Chris.

Leanne had left early in the morning while Chris and Laura had checked out after taking breakfast in the hotel restaurant.

Laura smiled at the thought of the camcorder footage she’d recorded and at the way she’d manipulated not just Chris, Kelly and Leanne but also that poor young hotel maid.

Her phone beeped and she took it from her bag, where it rested beside the camcorder. She looked at the screen: 1 new message from... Mike.

She deleted it without even opening it. Fuck him, she thought to herself as she replaced the phone in her bag. If he wants to play away from home then so can she.

She smiled again as she remembered Jason, the lad she’d met on the bus on the way into town. She’d given him her number and she hoped he would call her soon. She wanted to fuck his brains out.

To be continued...
Old 02-02-2015, 03:31 PM   #156
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks so much for the updates I always get excited when I see your name on today's updates you are always so good about keeping your stories going but mainly interesting and erotic.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:26 AM   #157
aishlst

Send a message via Yahoo to aishlst

lovely Jasons role in it...a mature girl would be taken by a youngster and the reason is to hurt Mike....amazing
aishlst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 04:05 AM   #158
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 61

Part 61

“The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round...” sang a group of girls somewhere near the front of the bus.

Lauren Bennett was sitting on the back seat of the bus. She glanced out of the window at the passing countryside and then popped her iPod plugs into her ears to drown out the noise of the singing and then lifted her skirt.

The pupils were allowed to wear casual clothes on this outing – it was nothing exerting, just a visit to the nearby Roman fort.

Lauren used her left hand to hold the gusset of her panties to one side, exposing her cunt, and then she used her right hand – or to be more precise, the middle finger of her right hand – to masturbate.

Her finger pushed its way in between her tight outer labia and sought out her clit. Lauren closed her eyes and let her finger do the walking.

She had surveyed the bus before she started and the nearest bodies to her were a couple of boys about five rows of seats in front of her. There were three teachers on the bus – Farrell, Powell and Carson – but they were all at the front of the vehicle, chatting.

She knew that, as long as she didn’t make any noise, she would be fine.

Her fingering became more urgent. She inserted a second finger to assist the first one. She now had her middle and index fingers inside her vagina.

Lauren had been wanting to masturbate to orgasm since they had arrived in the Lake District but being in a dorm with a load of other girls made it extremely difficult. She had tried to do it in bed at night but she almost got caught and, having only edged, that made it even more frustrating.

Now, she had the opportunity. The others were all occupied with other things. The music on her iPod, her favourite Take That tracks, helped her to relax, as well as blocking out the off-key singing at the front.

She flicked her finger against her clit, teasing it from the safety of its protective hood, and she felt a tingle run through her body. She imagined it was Gary Barlow fingering her, although if it was Gary, she’d let him do more than...

One of her ear plugs came out. She could faintly hear the singing:

“The teachers on the bus go natter, natter, natter...”

“The schoolgirl on the bus goes finger, finger, finger...” That wasn’t Gary, she guessed. It sounded much closer.

Lauren tentatively opened her eyes and saw that ...

Nigel Baxter was kneeling on the seat in front, watching her. He had her iPod plug in his hand.

Lauren quickly removed her finger and dropped her skirt down. “What do you want?” she said, snidely.

“The same thing as you, apparently,” Nigel grinned.

Lauren snatched her ear plug from Nigel’s hand and popped it back in her ear. “Go away.”

Nigel held up his phone, which was initially hidden behind the seat-back. “So you don’t want me to delete this then?”

Lauren looked at the photo on the screen. “Get rid of it, now,” she demanded, as she pulled her ear plugs out.

Nigel flicked through several other pictures. “What about these?”

“What are you after?” Lauren said.

“Like I said,” Nigel said, “Same as you. Maybe we could get together.”

Lauren sighed. Shit! she thought.

“Of course I could just flash these pictures around the bus or even send them to everyone’s phone.” Nigel’s index finger hovered over the phone keypad.

“Or...?” Lauren wondered out loud.

“Or you could flash your pussy again,” Nigel said.

“Is that all you want?” Lauren asked, hopefully.

“Of course not,” Nigel said, “I want the full hands-on tour.” Nigel climbed off the seat he was on and walked round to the back seat. “And then I ant you to satisfy me.” He sat beside Lauren. “You’ve got me rock hard.” He put his phone away in a pocket and zipped it up for security. “Now,” he said, “Let me see that cunt!”

To be continued...
Old 02-12-2015, 02:36 PM   #159
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent got caught with the hand in the cookie jar
Old 02-14-2015, 02:34 AM   #160
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 62

Part 62

Paul Parker was staring out of the window. He was bored. He would much rather be having sex than sitting on a bus.

Mrs Powell stood up and faced the back of the bus, steadying herself with her hand on the back of the front seat. “Can I have your attention, please?”

The bus went quiet.

“We’re approaching Hardknott Roman Fort,” Mrs Powell continued, “When we arrive, I want you all to alight quietly and we’ll head towards the fort.” She went into History teacher mode. “It dates from the time of the Emperor Hadrian, around the second century AD, and it’s one of the most remote Roman forts in Britain...”

Paul yawned and didn’t bother stifling it.

“It is owned by English Heritage and there are information...”

“Yeah, yeah,” Paul muttered to himself.

“The fort has excellent examples of a Roman bath house...”

I need a piss, not a bath, Paul thought, so let’s get off the bus.

“The walls of the fort are made of stone...”

Paul sighed and put his hand to his crotch to try and stifle his urge to pee.

“Directly opposite the South Gate is the headquarters building, which comprises a courtyard, flanked by...”

Did she say flanked or wanked? Paul wondered. He wasn’t really listening.

“...possibly used as armouries... At the far end of the courtyard was the cross-hall, where the fort commander...”

Paul looked over at where Katie Lewis and Sarah Cartwright were sitting. He would love to fuck one of those two babes.

“We will be approaching the Fort via the south gate,” Mrs Powell droned on, “And we will be passing the Bath House...”

I’d love to share a bath with Katie and Sarah, Paul thought to himself.

The bus pulled off the main road onto a narrower road. It approached a large circular parking area of gravel, bisected by the road, which narrowed at the far side as it drew closer to the access path for the Roman Fort – a national monument, apparently. There were a couple of other vehicles parked there but there was plenty of room for the bus.

Paul nudged James.

“What?” James said.

Paul pointed at one of the other vehicles – a minibus with ‘Saint Bernadette’s Roman Catholic School For Girls’ emblazoned on the side. “There’s some Catholic babes here.”

“So?” James looked at the minibus.

“Catholics don’t believe in using condoms, do they?” Paul said.

James just shrugged.

“And Catholic girls are denied pleasure,” Paul continued, “So, by the time they do get it, they practically rip your cock off.”

“How do you know so much about Catholics?” James wanted to know.

“I don’t,” Paul admitted, “It’s just what I’ve heard.” He paused, then added, “But I’d still like to fuck a Catholic schoolgirl. I saw some piccies on the internet once and...”

“Okay,” Miss Powell called, as the bus ground to a halt and the door hissed open. “Off the bus as quickly as possible, but in an orderly fashion.”

“They’re from a girls school too,” Paul whispered to James, as the other pupils started to alight, “So they probably don’t get much contact with boys. Know what I mean?”

It took less that two minutes for everyone to alight the bus and, when they did, Paul looked around for the Catholic schoolgirls. His urge to pee had subsided.

They were standing by the Roman fort – which, to Paul, was little more than a few strategically placed stones.

The Catholic schoolgirls were holding pens and clipboards and were making copious notes as their own teacher pointed out areas of interest.

Paul had his own area of interest. The schoolgirls were in full school uniform, consisting of white blouse, green and yellow striped tie and green and yellow checked skirt. Paul could only imagine what colour panties they wore. He let out a long, slow whistle. “Come to daddy, babies,” he said quietly.

“Jesus!” James shook his head in disbelief. “They only look about twelve,” he said.

Paul was transfixed by them. “You can’t start your education too early,” he said. “I need to get one of them alone for a bit and I need you to help me.” He gave James a dagger-like stare. “You in?”

“Alone?”

“Yeah, so I can educate her.”

“Educate?”

“Yeah,” Paul said, “You in?”

“Suppose so,” James said.

“Great,” Paul said, “Here’s what we do.”

To be continued...
Old 02-16-2015, 04:41 AM   #161
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Two words Catholic schoolgirls
Old 02-17-2015, 02:33 AM   #162
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 63

Part 63

Mrs Powell once more ran through her spiel regarding the history of the Roman fort and then she allowed the pupils free reign to explore for themselves for the first hour or so.

There was only one thing that Paul wanted to explore – the group of Catholic schoolgirls that were obediently listening to their teacher. Paul inched his way towards the group of girls under the pretext that he was studying the remains of the fort. He had his eye on one particular girl.

She was immaculately dressed in her uniform, as were all the girls, and her chestnut hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She wore glasses and she was reasonably attractive.

Paul nudged her deliberately as he moved past her but he tried to make it look like an accident. “Sorry,” he said to her with a smile.

The girl smiled back, “That’s okay,” she said in a slight Irish accent. “No harm done.”

No, Paul thought, not yet.

“Margaret?” The schoolteacher called out, “Are you paying attention?”

“Yes, Miss McDonald,” the girl said.

Margaret, Paul thought, Jesus, what a name for a kiddie. Paul stood a few feet away from Margaret, listening to the teacher going on about the reign of the Emperor Hadrian. Every so often he glanced at Margaret and the two of them exchanged smiles.

Eventually, after what seemed to Paul like an eternity, the teacher allowed the girls some free time to themselves. “But be back at the minibus by one-fifteen,” she concluded.

Paul glanced at the time on his phone. It was twelve–ten. He had just over an hour; he had to work fast. Where was James?

As Paul was waiting for James, he noticed another girl, a redhead wither braided hair, walking away from the archaeological site and heading towards a rocky outcrop.

Paul watched as she disappeared from sight. He wanted Margaret but she was with some other girls. The redhead was alone and she was wandering away from the others. He decided to take a chance.

Paul didn’t want to startle the girl and make her scream, so he crept silently in the same direction that the redhead had gone. He couldn’t believe what he saw.

The girl was crouching down, holding her skirt up at the back, and peeing. Her buttocks were facing Paul. Her panties, which Paul identified as navy-blue regulation school knickers, were looped around one ankle and she’d spread her legs.

It was a delightful position, Paul thought, almost as if she’d adopted it especially for him. In that position, her butt cheeks were spread slightly and her anus was exposed. He could also see the slightest hint of her slit between her legs. It was a lewd spectacle.

Although he had every intention of letting her finish her peeing before he introduced himself, he decided that a souvenir would be in order. He took out his phone and snapped a few pictures of the peeing girl and then stepped forward.

“Excuse me,” he said, loudly.

Her braid tossed girlishly to one side as she turned and looked over her shoulder at him. She looked startled. “Go away,” she said, in an accent that could have been Irish. Her liquid still flowed and the ground beneath her was getting wet.

She can’t stop, Paul guessed. She was in full flow and even though she looked surprised, she appeared unwilling or unable to stop what she was doing.

Pert arse flesh and parted thighs went round and round in Paul’s mind. The girl didn’t say anything and couldn’t run away, so Paul took the initiative.

He snapped a few more pictures, this time with her face in the picture. “I hope Miss McDonald doesn’t see these,” he said, as he waved his phone.

That got her attention. She stood up as her pee subsided. “Don’t,” she said.

Close up, Paul could see that she had a silver crucifix pendant around her neck and he could see the school logo on her tie.

“Please,” the girl said, as she lowered her skirt. Her knickers were still around her left ankle. She had obviously taken them off one leg only, to make it easier to spread her legs for the squat.

“Spend some time with me,” Paul said.

“I can’t,” the girl said, “I have to...”

“What’s your name?” Paul asked her.

“Anne,” the girl said, “Anne O’Leary.

Paul wanted to know more. “How old are you?”

“Thirteen,” she replied, as she attempted to pull her knickers up.

“Leave them off,” Paul said, “Or I’ll show these pictures to...”

“Okay,” Anne said. She pulled her knickers off.

“Now,” Paul said, “We’re going to get to know each other a bit better.”

To be continued...
Old 02-22-2015, 10:53 AM   #163
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

this is quite the educational field trip now isn't it..

Old 03-14-2015, 04:18 AM   #164
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 64

Part 64

“Don’t hurt me,” Anne begged Paul, as she fingered her crucifix.

“I’ll try not to,” Paul said, “But I can’t promise.” He put his hands on her, touching her in various places through her uniform. “I love girls in uniform,” he said, as he caressed her breasts through her blouse. “So sexy.”

“Please don’t hurt me,” Anne begged him, “I’m a...” She couldn’t get the word out.

Paul helped her. “A virgin!” he said, “Yes, I guess you would be. Those Catholic priests are only into little boys, aren’t they?” He pulled her skirt up at the front.

With her knickers off, her bare cunt was exposed. It was covered in wispy dark-red hair but the tight slit was visible and her thighs quivered, either through cold or fright.

Paul didn’t care which. He just wanted to fuck this little virgin schoolgirl. He was getting hard and his cock was almost forcing its own way out through his jeans. “Let’s do it,” he finally said.

“Will you...” Anne considered what to say, “Will you... withdraw when you... finish?”

“You mean when I come?” Paul saw Anne nod in reply. “No way,” he said, “I want to fill you up.” He nodded at the soft grass. “Lie down and spread those beautiful little thighs of yours.”

As Anne lowered herself to the ground, Paul lowered his jeans and boxers, freeing his rampant hard-on.

Paul knelt down in front of Anne with his erection pointing in her direction.

Anne was muttering some kind of prayer or something under her breath; something about Holy Mary, mother of God.

“Shut the fuck up,” Paul said, “Holy Mary isn’t going to help you now. Spread your fucking legs.”

Anne obeyed and opened her legs, bending her knees slightly. Paul lifted her skirt up to her waist so he could see her cunt and then lowered himself on top of her. Putting his hands on the ground, either side of Anne, to support his weight, he positioned his cock at Anne’s slit and pushed forward.

“Fuck, you’re tight,” he said as he forced himself inside her. He saw Anne doing that thing with her hand making a cross sign. He ignored her.

Anne closed her eyes as Paul continued fucking her. Paul gave several long deep thrusts and, with the tightness of her vaginal muscles pressing against his shaft, he came very quickly. He waited until he’d emptied his sac and then withdrew from her.

Anne was half-crying and half-praying. She had a few spots of blood dripping from her.

“Congratulations,” Paul said to her, “You’re now officially a woman.”

He got to his feet again and pulled up his boxers and trousers. As he turned, he saw James standing behind him.

“What have you done?” James said.

“I’ve just fucked her,” Paul said, as if it was bleeding obvious, “What do you think I’ve done?”

“Can I have a go?” James said as he got closer.

“Sure,” Paul said, “These Catholic girls are very accommodating. Don’t ever let anyone tell you they’re prudes.”

James unfastened his jeans. His cock sprang up because he wore nothing underneath and Anne did the cross thing once more as James took Paul’s place in front of her. “Keep a look out,” James said to Paul, “In case someone comes.”

That reminded Paul that Anne had not come when he fucked her. He preferred a girl to respond to his affections. “She’s a bit frigid though,” he said to James.

He crouched down behind the rocky outcrop in front of them so he could see where everyone else was. No-one was even slightly interested in exploring over this side of it so Paul turned to watch James fucking the schoolgirl. He took a few pictures with his camera, more for something to do than anything else. He would have rather fucked that little Margaret than Anne but, what the heck, one Catholic schoolgirl is very much like another. He made another mental notch on his mental bedpost. Chalk off Catholics, he thought, as James came with a muffled grunt.

To be continued...
Old 03-15-2015, 08:20 PM   #165
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

yet another wonderful chapter..

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dare, school, trip, truth